NATION

PASSWORD

Region Name vs Oasis Sector Z forces [MT|Open]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Grand Duchy of Livonia
Secretary

Founded: Sep 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Duchy of Livonia » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:55 am

Lanorth wrote:
Grand Duchy of Livonia wrote:Over 75K troops along with 15K Tautas vētra troops consisting of men, women and teenagers, including those in non-essential jobs, those previously deemed unfit, over-age, or under-age, and those recovering from wounds manage attack the Pisean and German heathens and push towards the capital along with 9K Prician army volunteers and over 30K aerial kamikaze attacks are carried out by deliberately crashing their jet planes into charging ememy battalions and flying bomb laden planes at enemy ships and through Livonian banzai charges

President Maxidon has realised that children as young as 10 are being sent to fight and has found it disgusting, so has launched a massive counter offensive and taking many prisoner. Any child taken prisoner will be taken into Lanorth and classed as a Tyronian citizen. They will be treated humanely and with respect. Any adult taken prisoner will be executed.
WHAT ARE DOING TO OUR CHIDREN AS YOU ARE TURINNG THEM INTO DUMMIES AND RETURN THEM TO US OR WE WILL BURY YOU UNDER YOUR DECIET SO RELASE THOSE CHILDREN TO THEIR LIVONIAN PARENTS AS THEY DONT BELONG TO YOU UNDER YOUR WEB OF LIES AND FYI THOSE CHILDREN DESERVE TO BE UNITED UNDER LIVONIAN PARENTS

President Maxidon. You are an evil child robbing monster seeking to separate our children from the Livonian culture and to indoctrinate them with your pathetic exuse for a culture who steals children for defending their nationn and to ensure the destruction of our culture by repacing it with the Tyronian heretical cuture if we give up you wil pay 550,000,000,000 Livonian marks for the children you stole from their mother and fathers
Last edited by Grand Duchy of Livonia on Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:25 am, edited 5 times in total.

Lanorth
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 22, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Lanorth » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:30 am

Grand Duchy of Livonia wrote:President Maxidon. You are an evil child robbing monster seeking to separate our children from the Livonian culture and to indoctrinate them with your pathetic exuse for a culture who steals children for defending their nationn and to ensure the destruction of our culture by repacing it with the Tyronian heretical cuture if we give up you wil pay 550,000,000,000 Livonian marks for the children you stole from their mother and fathers.

TO: Whomever it may concern
    SUBJECT: Livonian Children and Diplomatic Reasoning
    ENCRYPTION: Moderate

We will pay you the 550,000,000,000 Livonian marks and/or return the children if you and your armed forces surrender and back down. If you do not, they will remain Tyronian citizens. They are currently enjoying their life in Lanorth and have been given new parents. They have forgotten their old parents because of the horror they faced on the battlefield. Surrender now of face total eradication.

Kind regards,
    President Maxidon, 10th President of Lanorth.
Last edited by Lanorth on Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
i give up with this signature smh

Grand Duchy of Livonia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Duchy of Livonia » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:54 am

Lanorth wrote:
Grand Duchy of Livonia wrote:President Maxidon. You are an evil child robbing monster seeking to separate our children from the Livonian culture and to indoctrinate them with your pathetic exuse for a culture who steals children for defending their nationn and to ensure the destruction of our culture by repacing it with the Tyronian heretical cuture if we give up you wil pay 550,000,000,000 Livonian marks for the children you stole from their mother and fathers.

TO: Whomever it may concern
    SUBJECT: Livonian Children and Diplomatic Reasoning
    ENCRYPTION: Moderate

We will pay you the 550,000,000,000 Livonian marks and/or return the children if you and your armed forces surrender and back down. If you do not, they will remain Tyronian citizens. They are currently enjoying their life in Lanorth and have been given new parents. They have forgotten their old parents because of the horror they faced on the battlefield. Surrender now of face total eradication.

Kind regards,
    President Maxidon, 10th President of Lanorth.
ok then we shall stop the bloodshed and we shall host the peace conference in Berin

Lanorth
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Lanorth » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:39 am

Grand Duchy of Livonia wrote:Okay we shall stop the bloodsheld and we shall host peace talks in Berin

The Tyronian Government have agreed to hand over the children by naval vessels once the peace talks have been agreed upon by all sides and have also asked that Livonia returns to it's position as a German-Soviet Colony. If they refuse, the war will continue and the children will remain Tyronian citizens.

Grand Duchy of Livonia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Duchy of Livonia » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:24 pm

Lanorth wrote:
Grand Duchy of Livonia wrote:Okay we shall stop the bloodsheld and we shall host peace talks in Berin

The Tyronian Government have agreed to hand over the children by naval vessels once the peace talks have been agreed upon by all sides and have also asked that Livonia returns to it's position as a German-Soviet Colony. If they refuse, the war will continue and the children will remain Tyronian citizens.
we shall be a German colony but if the GSR collapse, we shall be free so we'll accept

Lanorth
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Lanorth » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:58 pm

Grand Duchy of Livonia wrote:
Lanorth wrote:The Tyronian Government have agreed to hand over the children by naval vessels once the peace talks have been agreed upon by all sides and have also asked that Livonia returns to it's position as a German-Soviet Colony. If they refuse, the war will continue and the children will remain Tyronian citizens.
we shall be a German colony but if the GSR collapse, we shall be free so we'll accept

OOC: This means your nation will basically collapse, you okay with this?

German-Soviet Reich
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby German-Soviet Reich » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:41 pm

Lanorth wrote:
Grand Duchy of Livonia wrote:we shall be a German colony but if the GSR collapse, we shall be free so we'll accept

OOC: This means your nation will basically collapse, you okay with this?
i accept this deal as long as i can control them as an autonomous Nazi client state while lead by a pro German government

Lanorth
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Lanorth » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:45 pm

German-Soviet Reich wrote:
Lanorth wrote:OOC: This means your nation will basically collapse, you okay with this?
i accept this deal as long as i can control them as an autonomous Nazi client state while lead by a pro German government

Lanorth has accepted this as long as the German Government agrees to split the country into halves. 50% goes to the Germans and the other 50% goes to the Tyronian Government.
Last edited by Lanorth on Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

German-Soviet Reich
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby German-Soviet Reich » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:58 pm

Lanorth wrote:
German-Soviet Reich wrote:i accept this deal as long as i can control them as an autonomous Nazi client state while lead by a pro German government

Lanorth has accepted this as long as the German Government agrees to split the country into halves. 50% goes to the Germans and the other 50% goes to the Tyronian Government.
agreed so when will we be able to unite the 2 halves in the future

Lanorth
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Lanorth » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:04 pm

German-Soviet Reich wrote:agreed so when will we be able to unite the 2 halves in the future

The Tyronian Government have issued a statement claiming that the Tyronian half will not unite with the German half unless absolutely necessary.

Lanorth
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Lanorth » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:06 pm

The plane carrying President Maxidon touches down in Livonia where he will meet the leader of Livonia to discuss their surrender and the Tyronian-German terms and conditions. If the offer is refused the war will continue with huges offensives upon Livonian soil, so the Livonian Government have two options. Accept or be destroyed.

Grand Duchy of Livonia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Duchy of Livonia » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:22 pm

Lanorth wrote:The plane carrying President Maxidon touches down in Livonia where he will meet the leader of Livonia to discuss their surrender and the Tyronian-German terms and conditions. If the offer is refused the war will continue with huges offensives upon Livonian soil, so the Livonian Government have two options. Accept or be destroyed.
Kaarel Eenpalu arrived to greet President Maxidon and as symbol of chivalry, he gave Maxidon his sword as he wanted hi to have it as a token of forgiveness and he sat down with Maxidon while waiting for Fuhrer Dieter Hitler

Lanorth
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Lanorth » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:46 am

Grand Duchy of Livonia wrote:
Lanorth wrote:The plane carrying President Maxidon touches down in Livonia where he will meet the leader of Livonia to discuss their surrender and the Tyronian-German terms and conditions. If the offer is refused the war will continue with huges offensives upon Livonian soil, so the Livonian Government have two options. Accept or be destroyed.
Kaarel Eenpalu arrived to greet President Maxidon and as symbol of chivalry, he gave Maxidon his sword as he wanted hi to have it as a token of forgiveness and he sat down with Maxidon while waiting for Fuhrer Dieter Hitler

Taking the sword and weighing it carefully and suspiciously in his two hands, Maxidon took the gift and thanked Eenplalu for the gift and accepts hisnapology. With Führer Dieter Hitler taking too long, they got started without him.

German-Soviet Reich
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby German-Soviet Reich » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:26 am

door opens

Sorry Mein Herr but my fight was delayed by 2 hours and i had to go to another flight so let these peace talks begin so what we shall do with these two halves

Lanorth
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Lanorth » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:29 am

German-Soviet Reich wrote:door opens

Sorry Mein Herr but my fight was delayed by 2 hours and i had to go to another flight so let these peace talks begin so what we shall do with these two halves

Well. The Livonians have already surrendered so the border has already been set. You can do whatever you want with your half. Our half will be turned into the land where we can send prisoners to work and undergo hard labour. It sill also be a major industrial space for future developments and also a place where we can build naval vessels, aircraft and new weaponry. But not all things will be left there.

Cynobia
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Cynobia » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:09 am

Lanorth wrote:
Grand Duchy of Livonia wrote:Livonian missiles shoot the nukes down and the LLM manages to capture Neuberlin

The Tyronian Armed Forces push the Livonians out of Neuberlin. A huge force of 4 million servicemen and women and continues to advance, pushing them back miles every hour. With huge artillery barrages, strikes by Global Military Operations and constant chemical weapons attacks, pushes the Livonians back. The chemicals, hydrochloric mixed with nitric acic, metls away the skin of Cynobian soldiers and their uniforms, causing mass deforstation. It even melts away the gas masks they are wearing and minutes later gas attacks flood the Livonian lines, again, causing mass deforstation. The Tyronian Armed Forces then storm the lines, wiping out any survivors with incendiary bombs. They execute Livonian prisoners of war and have asked the Livonian Government to surrender or face destruction.

OOC: Not Cynobian troops, again

Cynobia
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Cynobia » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:54 pm

Cynobian ambassador flies to livonia to engage in peace talks

Pius Desurongcrandis
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Pius Desurongcrandis » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:31 pm