NATION

PASSWORD

Region Name vs Oasis Sector Z forces [MT|Open]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Lanorth
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 22, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Lanorth » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:53 pm

Cynobia wrote:Cynobia understands this but requests Cynobian prisoners are released from concentration camps.

The Tyronian Armed Forces release all prisoners from the concentration camps and offers transport for the 3.2 million former military personnel and Cynobian tourists to their homeland via many luxury cruise ships.
Last edited by Lanorth on Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
i give up with this signature smh

German-Soviet Reich
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby German-Soviet Reich » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:40 pm

We shall write a peace treaty right now

Cynobia
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Cynobia » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:38 pm

We were told anyone may joun though...

Cynobia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cynobia » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:39 pm

Cynobia thanks Lanorth for the humane and generous release of Cynobian civilians.

Lanorth
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Lanorth » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:37 am

Cynobia wrote:Cynobia thanks Lanorth for the humane and generous release of Cynobian civilians.

A civilian vessel transporting the innocent men and women has been sunk by an unknown submarine. Lanorth has now blamed the German Soviet Reich for the vile and inhumane incident. Aristocrat Kaiwade wants to meet with the President-General of The People's Republic of Cynobia to discuss what will follow.

Pius Desurongcrandis
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Pius Desurongcrandis » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:48 pm

Lanorth wrote:
Cynobia wrote:Cynobia thanks Lanorth for the humane and generous release of Cynobian civilians.

A civilian vessel transporting the innocent men and women has been sunk by an unknown submarine. Lanorth has now blamed the German Soviet Reich for the vile and inhumane incident. Aristocrat Kaiwade wants to meet with the President-General of The People's Republic of Cynobia to discuss what will follow.

Piesean government appalled by the actions of the submarine attack decide to offer help to Lanorth and Cynobia

Lanorth
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Lanorth » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:25 pm

Pius Desurongcrandis wrote:Piesean government appalled by the actions of the submarine attack decide to offer help to Lanorth and Cynobia

First Minister Maxidon, formerly Aristocrat Kaiwade (he changed the title of his role and his surname) has expressed his great gratitude towards the nation, and is willing to accept them into the diplomatic talks.
Last edited by Lanorth on Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

German-Soviet Reich
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby German-Soviet Reich » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:58 pm

Wait that wasn't me ok and i never bother to sent my uboats out so either its a rebellion hijacker or im being framed

Lanorth
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

First Minister Maxidon Threatens To Go To War

Postby Lanorth » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:32 pm

First Minister Maxidon has threatened to go to war over the sinking of the Tyronian cruiser, One Paradise unless they agree to the Tyronian terms soon to be imposed.

Cynobia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cynobia » Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:44 pm

Lanorth wrote:

Cynobia agrees but requests that German-Soviet rich officials will have a voice at the meeting.

German-Soviet Reich
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby German-Soviet Reich » Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:52 pm

Cynobia wrote:
Lanorth wrote:A civilian vessel transporting the innocent men and women has been sunk by an unknown submarine. Lanorth has now blamed the German Soviet Reich for the vile and inhumane incident. Aristocrat Kaiwade wants to meet with the President-General of The People's Republic of Cynobia to discuss what will follow.

Cynobia agrees but requests that German-Soviet rich officials will have a voice at the meeting.
As i have said i did not send that f**king u-boat submarine to sink that ship so either im being framed or it was a terrorist hijacking
Last edited by German-Soviet Reich on Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cynobia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cynobia » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:34 pm

Cynobia wants to know who framed the Rich by killing Cynobians

Pius Desurongcrandis
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pius Desurongcrandis » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:40 pm

Pius Desurongcrandis is willing to hold peace talks in Unity City in the Colony of Aleoplanz Zarden

Robosia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Robosia » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:48 pm

Pius Desurongcrandis wrote:Pius Desurongcrandis is willing to hold peace talks in Unity City in the Colony of Aleoplanz Zarden

Robosia and the Piusia Free State will attend. However, they intend to be extremely strict.
Some people design their sigs as a work of art, with links and colors and complex coding. To which I say...

ACN - Antarctica Continental News | British cargo ship sinks just off Ellsworth coast, water tastes like tea for three days | 10 timber wolves brought into Sanctum City zoo.

Lanorth
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Lanorth » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:46 pm

Cynobia wrote:Cynobia wants to know who framed the Rich by killing Cynobians

The Tyronian Government have reportedly been scanning the area of the incident with satellite imagery and have found a submarine underwater which resembled the shape of a submarine. Zooming in upon the submarine, the shape resembled the shape of a German submarine. For this reason, the Tyronian Ministry of Defence has blamed the German Navy of commiting the atrocity.
Last edited by Lanorth on Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lanorth
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Lanorth » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:51 pm

Pius Desurongcrandis wrote:Pius Desurongcrandis is willing to hold peace talks in Unity City in the Colony of Aleoplanz Zarden

First Minister Maxidon has questioned this act reminding the Piesean Government that all former Piesean Colonies are now part of a variety of Tyronian puppet states. Lanorth is not willing to hold peace talks upon thejr recently conquered colony, so the summit will be redirected elsewhere.

Pius Desurongcrandis
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pius Desurongcrandis » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:54 pm

Piesian Government will offer Pius Desurongcrandis it self. We can meet in the city of Fennex

German-Soviet Reich
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby German-Soviet Reich » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:58 pm

Fuhrer Dieter Hitler walked to greet the rest of the leaders. Dieter Hitler was dressed in full military regalia. He wore a trim olive green uniform with broad epaulets on each shoulder and boasting a blinding array of medals hanging on his breast pocket

"Hello Mein Herren we are here to discuss the incident surrounding a submarine attack on a Cynobian vessel and to find out who did this heinous act as i have evidence of a terrorist hijacking"
Last edited by German-Soviet Reich on Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Pius Desurongcrandis
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pius Desurongcrandis » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:02 pm

Chancellor John Rayer comes in with Gen. DeBiso which are guarded with two soldiers in Ceremonial Uniform

Lanorth
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Lanorth » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:29 am

First Minister Maxidon walks in in his military uniform, blue-ish suit jacket and trouers, shiny black boots going up to his knees, a black tie and a white shirt. Upon his hands were plain white and stainless ceremonial gloves. He was closesly followed by The Tyronian Honour Guard, who were in the same colour tunic as he was but had a special red fold across with golden spires twisting around upon it. They were goose-stepping.
Last edited by Lanorth on Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cynobia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cynobia » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:57 am

Cynobian officials request to attend the meeting.

Cynobia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cynobia » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:58 am

Cynobia is not blaming either side, but want's to know that the offending side is punished.

Pius Desurongcrandis
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pius Desurongcrandis » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:09 pm

Cynobia wrote:Cynobian officials request to attend the meeting.

Cynobian officials are encouraged to attend

Lanorth
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Lanorth » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:23 pm

Cynobia wrote:Cynobian officials request to attend the meeting.

The Tyronian First Minister has witten personally to the President-General of the People's Republic of Cynobia to attend a secret meeting in Saint Vastros Palace, Eastern Lanorth to decide on what they are gkig to do about the crisis. First Minister Maxidon believes it is between Lanorth and Cynobia and only the two nations listed.

Grand Duchy of Livonia
Secretary

Founded: Sep 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Duchy of Livonia » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:06 pm

A cloaked figure delivers a video tape to Volkan as the meeting is occuring

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents