NATION

PASSWORD

The European Cold War [Open][IC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Eggistaan
Envoy

Founded: Dec 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eggistaan » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:46 pm

Modernisation for the Jordanian military is underway, progress is going very well. Although the tanks and aircraft his army was using weren't the crème of the crop, they were enough to provide Jordan with not only enough attack power but also safety in a surprise invasion. Here are the machinery in use as of today;
Khalid (chieftain) Tank:

FN FAL rifle:

F2a electric lightning:

The avancements in the military really allow Jordan to feel safe during this fearful age of potential nuclear assimilation.However the king wanted more advancements and calls that jordan is ready to buy weapons from any superpower that sells it to them.
I'm sorry for all the people who saw the redefinition of stupidity when I was playing as Hatootehland back in 2015. I was eleven then, yes, I was eleven.

Stalins backhair
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Stalins backhair » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:25 am

The Chairman looks over the parade being put on by the 32nd Infantry Division and the 82nd Armored Division. He was unimpressed with their equipment, and with the possibility of Bolslania discovering the spies he had put in place, he felt it necessary to overhaul the military. This would have to be done quickly.
Yeah, as you can tell by the name, I don't take this game very seriously.

Bolslania
Minister

Founded: Mar 07, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bolslania » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:23 am

This is a list of equipment that the Bolslanian Armed Forces will put to use in the defence of Bolslania or Bolslanian Interests.

HK G3 Rifle

HK G32 Assault Rifle

MP5k SMG

FP6 Tactical Shotgun

HK11 LMG/SAW

Panzer-Faust Ausfuhrung D

Sig-Sauer 223 9mm handgun

SD.KFZ.340 Ausfuhrung D MBT (Wolfe)

Somua S-60 light recon car (Rat)

Daimler-Benz armored car Mk.III

SD.KFZ.700 6-wheeled tank destroyer

SD.KFZ. 701 Mobile AA/Artillery unit based on SD.KFZ.700 Chassis

Siege Tank Mk.III Dragon

Stadt-class Ballistic Submarine

XI-class Attack Submarine

Kingfisher class Destroyer

Falke class Frigate

Turmfalke class Cruiser

Neptune-class Aircraft Carrier

Junkers 231 Supersonic jet fighter

Falshien 124 Supersonic jet CAS fighter bomber

Heinkel 325 Supersonic tactical bomber

Henschel Hs 332 Liaison/Transport Aircraft

Wistaney publia
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Wistaney publia » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:31 pm

Bolslania wrote:This is a list of equipment that the Bolslanian Armed Forces will put to use in the defense of Bolslania or Bolslanian Interests.

HK G3 Rifle

HK G32 Assault Rifle

MP5k SMG

FP6 Tactical Shotgun

HK11 LMG/SAW

Siege Tank Mk.III Dragon

Falke class Frigate

Turmfalke class Cruiser

OOC: You don't have a HMG, and what the F*** is a Siege tank Mk.III Dragon. Also, I don't think anything besides the Small Arms, exists, did you make them up?

IC: After weeks of difficult street fighting, the Wistaney flag is raised over the Capital City of Swaziland, casualty counts on both sides soar into the thousands. The remaining Swazi government is taken to the Capital of Wistaney publia for reinstatement in low-level Government positions.

Vonein
Attaché

Founded: Aug 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Vonein » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:55 pm

The Voneinian Senate has finally elected to begin forming a fully fleged military, and begins sending observers out to the many nations to see whether or not it is even possible in such a short amount of time.

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:04 pm

Wistaney publia wrote:
Bolslania wrote:This is a list of equipment that the Bolslanian Armed Forces will put to use in the defense of Bolslania or Bolslanian Interests.

HK G3 Rifle

HK G32 Assault Rifle

MP5k SMG

FP6 Tactical Shotgun

HK11 LMG/SAW

FN2P HMG

SD.KFZ.340 Ausfuhrung D MBT (Wolfe) 1,303 in service, 200 in reserve

Somua S-60 light recon car (Rat) 1,000 in service

Daimler-Benz armored car Mk.III 903 in service

SD.KFZ.700 6-wheeled tank destroyer 200 in service

SD.KFZ. 701 Mobile AA/Artillery unit based on SD.KFZ.700 Chassis 324 in service

Siege Tank Mk.III Dragon 4 in service

Stadt-class Ballistic Submarine 12 in service

XI-class Attack Submarine 20 in service

Kingfisher class Destroyer 32 in service

Falke class Frigate 20 in service

Turmfalke class Cruiser 23 in service

Neptune-class Aircraft Carrier 8 in service

Junkers 231 Supersonic jet fighter 1,023 in service, 122 in reserve

Falshien 124 Supersonic jet CAS fighter bomber 1,006 in service, 135 in reserve

Heinkel 325 Supersonic tactical bomber 600 in service

Henschel Hs 332 Liaison/Transport Aircraft 568 in service

OOC: You don't have a HMG, and what the F*** is a Siege tank Mk.III Dragon. Also, I don't think anything besides the Small Arms, exists, did you make them up?

IC: After weeks of difficult street fighting, the Wistaney flag is raised over the Capital City of Swaziland, casualty counts on both sides soar into the thousands. The remaining Swazi government is taken to the Capital of Wistaney publia for reinstatement in low-level Government positions.

OOC: Yeah, I made up all the vehicles, and the Siege Tank Mk.III Dragon is a 210 ton, 23 crew, 5 turret, 8 MG abomination that I created one day, and fully thought out how every thing works. It has three commanders, 2 for the front and back respectively, and 1 overrall commanders, and it moves without sinking via the 4 800 Horsepower engines and the wide tracks, as well as a modified Wolfe tank that roll out a linked together pad to keep the Dragons from bogging down, when they run out of pad, they detach the padding that the Dragon has already gone over, and attach it to the front, there are 20 modified Wolfen in service.

IC: the 30th Armored division is moved to the Baltic area, and the 423 fighter squadron is moved to Scotland.

The Bolslanian Consulate sends a message to the countries: Trans-Slavia, People's Republic of China, Wistaney publia, Israel, California, Quebec, New England, Japan, and Jordan:

Dear leaders of the aforementioned countries, the Meritocracy of Bolslania offers to hold a summit in the neutral territory of Caracas, Venezuela to discuss and resolve issues that face our countries.

Bolslanian Consulate, 5478 MIlton Drive, London, Bolslania.

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:07 pm

CSA, 12:30

Bolslanian spies lurk in all buildings overlooking streets that the president may pass through, all armed with HK332B breakdown rifles. They masquerade as normal inhabitants of the buildings, keeping a sharp eye for the president and actions against Slavian peacekeepers.

Stalins backhair
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Stalins backhair » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:04 pm

Bolslania wrote:This is a list of equipment that the Bolslanian Armed Forces will put to use in the defence of Bolslania or Bolslanian Interests.

HK G3 Rifle

HK G32 Assault Rifle

MP5k SMG

FP6 Tactical Shotgun

HK11 LMG/SAW

Siege Tank Mk.III Dragon

Falke class Frigate

Turmfalke class Cruiser

Jesus, thats a lot of stuff

Stalins backhair
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Stalins backhair » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:09 pm

Chinese Agents move to Swaziland to fund and/or create rebel groups to cause chaos in the streets. The rebels are supplied with AK-47 rifles and old RPGs and PK LMGs from Chinese Army stocks.

Beijing

In response to the Dispatch put out by Bolslania, this message is forwarded

To: Bolslanian Consulate
RE: Summit

The People's Republic of China agrees to this summit and will send an Ambassador to Caracas.

Derika
Envoy

Founded: Aug 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Derika » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:49 pm

Hirohito looks out the window of the Imperial Palace.

Tojo walks in, and hands him a note.

"Send a small fleet to Okinawa. Secure the islands under our control." Tojo nods, and walks out.
my evidence? trust me bro

United Confederate States
Attaché

Founded: Mar 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby United Confederate States » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:24 pm

the Confederate Intelligence Agency orders a wiretap on all Bolslanian embassies as a way of eavesdropping their comms

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:36 pm

Derika wrote:Hirohito looks out the window of the Imperial Palace.

Tojo walks in, and hands him a note.

"Send a small fleet to Okinawa. Secure the islands under our control." Tojo nods, and walks out.

Pacific, BS Exeter Turmfalke class Cruiser 3rd Patrol Flottila

A watchman stand at the telescopic sight mounted in the bridge, as he scans the horizon, he notice silhouettes. He zooms in, and sees the Japanese Flag waving

"Oh Scheiße, japanische Flotte mit 22 32" He yells, the Captain's head darts up

"Was!" He shouts "Kampfstationen! Macht Schnell!"

The loudspeaker booms "Kampfstationen! Kampfstationen! Alles Manner Kampfstationenen!"

"Sie kommen nicht zu uns, Sir!"

"eine Nachricht schicken."

A line of comms is extended to the Japanese ship leading the Flotilla

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:42 pm

United Confederate States wrote:the Confederate Intelligence Agency orders a wiretap on all Bolslanian embassies as a way of eavesdropping their comms

After a couple days, of limited information, most of what you hear is bills or paperwork that needs to be filled out. National Security Deparptment Officers sweep the building checking for wiretaps, bombs, or other devices.

They find the one in the Bolslanian Embassy in the UCS. The info is sent back via courier.

"Fuckin' A, get me the UCS Ambassador, I don't care if he's busy." Deputy Chief of the NSD says.

A NSD Officer, with a squad of NSD Ground Command Soldiers in tow, arrives at the UCS Ambassador's house

"Pardon me Ambassador Deputy Chief Thornington would like a word with you."

The Fascist Waffle Empire
Attaché

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Naval issues

Postby The Fascist Waffle Empire » Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:26 pm

The sun rises over the presidential palace in Havana. Current capital of the Caribbean Federation. Joaquín sits at his desk drinking his morning coffee. He has a view of the harbor several blocks away. And many comercial vessels are already setting out for the day. Suddenly, There is a knock at the door. It is the captain of Caribbean flagship the Rio Damuji.

“Presidente, I have an inquiry to make with you.”

“Alright, what is it you want?”

“Well, I’ll be blunt, the navy is in a deplorable position for our position. We don’t even have the vessels necessary to protect what sovereign islands we own, much less our claims.” The captain continues “The only way we shall be seen as a force to be reckoned with is if we expand the navy.”

“You bring something to my attention that I already know, you don’t have to convince me, for I too believe this. But you have to convince the senate that this needs to happen.”

“This is a matter of necessity, could you use your powers as el presidente to push forward a proposition to purchase warships from bolslania?”

“I’ll see what I can do.”

“Thank you”
Now i know what yall may be thinkin. No, im not a fascist, i'm theocratical monarchy. And no, we are not a country composed of sentient waffles. Although that was one of the original ideas.

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:02 pm

After a while of silence from Slavian Peacekeepers or assassins, the Bolslanian Officers move to find President Carson.

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:19 pm

The Fascist Waffle Empire wrote:The sun rises over the presidential palace in Havana. Current capital of the Caribbean Federation. Joaquín sits at his desk drinking his morning coffee. He has a view of the harbor several blocks away. And many comercial vessels are already setting out for the day. Suddenly, There is a knock at the door. It is the captain of Caribbean flagship the Rio Damuji.

“Well, I’ll be blunt, the navy is in a deplorable position for our position. We don’t even have the vessels necessary to protect what sovereign islands we own, much less our claims.” The captain continues “The only way we shall be seen as a force to be reckoned with is if we expand the navy.”

“You bring something to my attention that I already know, you don’t have to convince me, for I too believe this. But you have to convince the senate that this needs to happen.”

“This is a matter of necessity, could you use your powers as el presidente to push forward a proposition to purchase warships from bolslania?”

“Thank you”

OOC: If you want to buy ships from me, check out this forum:https: //forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=462275 to find prices, we will make the deal on this forum though.

Derika
Envoy

Founded: Aug 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Derika » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:38 pm

"This is Admiral Seichi. What do you need?" A man asks as the ships cross the waters.
my evidence? trust me bro

The Fascist Waffle Empire
Attaché

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fascist Waffle Empire » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:15 pm

Bolslania wrote:
The Fascist Waffle Empire wrote:The sun rises over the presidential palace in Havana. Current capital of the Caribbean Federation. Joaquín sits at his desk drinking his morning coffee. He has a view of the harbor several blocks away. And many comercial vessels are already setting out for the day. Suddenly, There is a knock at the door. It is the captain of Caribbean flagship the Rio Damuji.

“Thank you”

OOC: If you want to buy ships from me, check out this forum:https: //forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=462275 to find prices, we will make the deal on this forum though.

*a Message is forwarded to the Bolslanian embassy in Havana*

After looking over the information you have given us. We have allocated enough funds for the purchase of 4 XI class attack submarines, 2 Kingfisher class destroyers, and 1 Turmfalke class cruiser. For a total a total of $20,000,000,000. If you accept this deal. We shall hand over payment in person to the embassy in Havana.
Now i know what yall may be thinkin. No, im not a fascist, i'm theocratical monarchy. And no, we are not a country composed of sentient waffles. Although that was one of the original ideas.

Newark Aristocracy
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Newark Aristocracy » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:49 pm

Louisville,Newark Aristocracy,9:30 local time.

The national council has decided to increase support for Bolslania.

(My nation has started to lean anti commie.)

United Confederate States
Attaché

Founded: Mar 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby United Confederate States » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:14 pm

Bolslania wrote:After a while of silence from Slavian Peacekeepers or assassins, the Bolslanian Officers move to find President Carson.
President Daniel Carson ran while he was still dressed in full military regalia wearing a trim olive green uniform with broad epaulets on each shoulder and a blinding array of medals hanging on his breast pocket, President Carson locked himself in the gun closet and armed himself to the teeth with all the weapons he could find as the Bolslanian agents closed in on his location

Hey scumbags if you want to catch me so bad, why don't you taste the flavor of these bullets going into your bodies when I'm done with you guys huh is that what you want, for me to blow your brains and guts out when I pull the trigger on y'all right now.

He began to load and cock every gun, he had as he held the AK-47 in his hands as he aimed down a narrow slot at the door at one of the Bolslanian agents coming for him as he prepared to pull the trigger and without a warning, there was a bang and the agent fell dead on the floor with a gunshot wound to the head as he reloaded his Kalashnikov and prepared to shoot another Bolslanian agent
Last edited by United Confederate States on Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:33 am

United Confederate States wrote:
Bolslania wrote:After a while of silence from Slavian Peacekeepers or assassins, the Bolslanian Officers move to find President Carson.
President Daniel Carson ran while he was still dressed in full military regalia wearing a trim olive green uniform with broad epaulets on each shoulder and a blinding array of medals hanging on his breast pocket, President Carson locked himself in the gun closet and armed himself to the teeth with all the weapons he could find as the Bolslanian agents closed in on his location

Hey scumbags if you want to catch me so bad, why don't you taste the flavor of these bullets going into your bodies when I'm done with you guys huh is that what you want, for me to blow your brains and guts out when I pull the trigger on y'all right now.

He began to load and cock every gun, he had as he held the AK-47 in his hands as he aimed down a narrow slot at the door at one of the Bolslanian agents coming for him as he prepared to pull the trigger and without a warning, there was a bang and the agent fell dead on the floor with a gunshot wound to the head as he reloaded his Kalashnikov and prepared to shoot another Bolslanian agent

The Agents duck for cover as the comrade hits the ground. The leader gestures at another. The Agent nods and pulls out a block of C-4, the other Agents begin to suppress Carson with their handguns as the C-4 lands on the floor. One deafening bang later, Pres. Carson is no more.

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:37 am

The Fascist Waffle Empire wrote:
Bolslania wrote:

*a Message is forwarded to the Bolslanian embassy in Havana*

After looking over the information you have given us. We have allocated enough funds for the purchase of 4 XI class attack submarines, 2 Kingfisher class destroyers, and 1 Turmfalke class cruiser. For a total a total of $20,000,000,000. If you accept this deal. We shall hand over payment in person to the embassy in Havana.

A message is forwarded to the Capitol building in Havana.

Your prices are accepted, deliver the money to the Bolsanian Embassy and the ships will arrive within the Month

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:39 am

Derika wrote:"This is Admiral Seichi. What do you need?" A man asks as the ships cross the waters.

"This is Captain Hedelheimer of the BNS Exeter, what is your business? Over." The Captain replies.

Of Greater Germania
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 03, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Of Greater Germania » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:17 am

Beunos Aires

President Wulper-Castaneda looks up from where his sitting at his desk at his secretary

"Yes?"

"Mr. Wulper-Castaneda, Colombia has proposed making embassies with us---"

"Great! Approved." the President says

"There is one more thing..." She says

"What."

"President Carson was found dead this morning, along with his entire security team."

".............What." the President mutters "Who...How...Why..."

"No clue sir."

"Is that all?"

"Yes sir"

"Thank you, get those Embassy Approval papers filed as soon as possible."

"Yes sir."

Of Greater Germania
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 03, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Of Greater Germania » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:18 am

Of Greater Germania wrote:Beunos Aires

President Wulper-Castaneda looks up from where his sitting at his desk at his secretary

"Yes?"

"Mr. Wulper-Castaneda, Colombia has proposed making embassies with us---"

"Great! Approved." the President says

"There is one more thing..." She says

"What."

"President Carson was found dead this morning, along with his entire security team."

".............What." the President mutters "Who...How...Why..."

"No clue sir."

"Is that all?"

"Yes sir"

"Thank you, get those Embassy Approval papers filed as soon as possible."

"Yes sir."

OOC: Is this good?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents