NATION

PASSWORD

The Black Party Uses Artillery . . . [OOC, CLOSED]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Founded: May 15, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:17 am

Ok

Akatia
Envoy

Founded: Feb 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Akatia » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:01 am

I still have to role with government officials and the destruction of the city.
Last edited by Akatia on Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
A parallel universe where the continents and the countries are different.

I do not use NS Stats.

The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Minister

Founded: Jun 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:40 am

Where can I land my ships? Do the interventions forces actually own any ports, or do they just have soldiers there?
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

North German Realm
Senator

Founded: Jan 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby North German Realm » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:04 pm

So uh, if there's anything regarding something I hold (including the supposed battle in Copenhagen), please wait until I can respond. I will go to sleep in like, half an hour and wake up roughly seven hours later.
Last edited by North German Realm on Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-----------------
-----------------
-----------------
North German Confederation
NationStates Flag Bracket II - 6th place!

Norddeutscher Bund
Homepage || Overview | Sovereign | Chancellor | Military | Legislature || The World
5 Nov, 2020
Die Morgenpost: "We will reconsider our relationship with Poland" Reichskanzler Lagenmauer says after Polish president protested North German ultimatum that made them restore reproductive freedom. | European Society votes not to persecute Hungary for atrocities committed against Serbs, "Giving a rogue state leave to commit genocide as it sees fit." North German delegate bemoans. | Negotiations still underway in Rome, delegates arguing over the extent of indemnities Turkey might be made to pay, lawful status of Turkish collaborators during occupation of Azerbaijan, Cyprus, Syria.

Hypron
Ambassador

Founded: May 10, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Hypron » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:28 pm

I might have King James VII blockade Copenhagen, so no neutral ships come into the crossfire.

Here is the carrier

Thanks to North German Realm for picture of USS Forrestal
Last edited by Hypron on Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:29 am, edited 4 times in total.

North German Realm
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby North German Realm » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:24 pm

1- Can I add in Navy in my units too? Since 2 of my divisions are now obselete after the 10k personnel cap, that is.

2- I think TBP needs to update the frontpage. There's probably going to be a battle in Copenhagen soon. Unless Hypron Surrenders, I guess.

3- @Revarna Who's side are you on in Copenhagen? (Here: Daneway City)
-----------------
-----------------
-----------------

Norddeutscher Bund
Homepage || Overview | Sovereign | Chancellor | Military | Legislature || The World
5 Nov, 2020
Die Morgenpost: "We will reconsider our relationship with Poland" Reichskanzler Lagenmauer says after Polish president protested North German ultimatum that made them restore reproductive freedom. | European Society votes not to persecute Hungary for atrocities committed against Serbs, "Giving a rogue state leave to commit genocide as it sees fit." North German delegate bemoans. | Negotiations still underway in Rome, delegates arguing over the extent of indemnities Turkey might be made to pay, lawful status of Turkish collaborators during occupation of Azerbaijan, Cyprus, Syria.

Revarna
Envoy

Founded: Dec 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Revarna » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:31 pm

North German Realm wrote:1- Can I add in Navy in my units too? Since 2 of my divisions are now obselete after the 10k personnel cap, that is.

2- I think TBP needs to update the frontpage. There's probably going to be a battle in Copenhagen soon. Unless Hypron Surrenders, I guess.

I'm on my own side, also Daneway city is in Black Party country, I want to make sure no-one takes Copenhagen and subsequently Denmark.
Last edited by Revarna on Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Democratic Empire of Revarna
Socially Progressive, Environmentally and Culturally Stunning
The Land of Both Yin & Yang and The Kell Dynasty
"Ravens and Wolves"
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-Created after the Lion Uprising and Revolution (1977 December 27th)-
-Demonyms: Revarnians, Revans and Revas-
-Head of state:Revarnian Monarchy-

Europeia
-Great Nations Under Our Control-
-Revan Town (Colonial Commonwealth)-
-Koncordia (Colonial Commonwealth)-
-Revina (Colonial State)-

North German Realm
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby North German Realm » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:33 pm

Revarna wrote:
North German Realm wrote:1- Can I add in Navy in my units too? Since 2 of my divisions are now obselete after the 10k personnel cap, that is.

I'm on my own side, also Daneway city is in Black Party country, I want to make sure no-one takes Copenhagen and subsequently Denmark.

When you say "No one", do you mean you want it to remain under TBP authority (which is my goal... kinda)?
-----------------
-----------------
-----------------

Norddeutscher Bund
5 Nov, 2020

Revarna
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Revarna » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:37 pm

North German Realm wrote:
Revarna wrote:

When you say "No one", do you mean you want it to remain under TBP authority (which is my goal... kinda)?

No-one but myself... *evil laugh*

But TBP would be preferable to Hypron
Last edited by Revarna on Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Ravens and Wolves"

Europeia

Revarna
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Revarna » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:39 am

Task Force Timber Wolf Naval Group:
General: Connor Nux Yu
Captain: Kim Y.J
Type: Insurgent

Composition:
•1 Frigate
•3 Destroyers
•2 Cruisers
•2 Patrol ships
•2,750 Deployable troops

"Ravens and Wolves"

Europeia

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:46 am

Revarna wrote:Task Force Timber Wolf Naval Group:
General: Connor Nux Yu
Captain: Kim Y.J
Type: Insurgent

Composition:
•1 Frigate
•3 Destroyers
•2 Cruisers
•2 Patrol ships
•2,750 Deployable troops

That is way ahead of this era. I at least only did a 10 year time skip, while this is at least 40 years.

North German Realm
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby North German Realm » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:49 am

Hypron wrote:That is way ahead of this era. I at least only did a 10 year time skip, while this is at least 40 years.
That ships in question are Ticonderoga class crusiers. They were first built in 1980. It's roughly better than your timeskip because you added Aircraft Carriers, which few countries had at that point.
-----------------
-----------------
-----------------

Norddeutscher Bund
5 Nov, 2020

The Chuck
Minister

Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:53 am

The ships in the image sure. Though there are plenty of ships of the correct era to choose from. On another note. Is it realistic for someone to intervene in a "small" conflict with a whole carrier task force?
I advocate for violence every single day. I work in the arms industry.
In-Character Advertisement Space:
The Chuck wholly endorses Wolf Armaments, Lauzanexport CDT, and
Silverport Dockyards Ltd.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
Roof Korea, Best Korea. Hippity Hoppity, 내 재산에서 꺼져.
Pro: Liberty/Freedoms of the Individual, Unrestricted firearms ownership
-Slava-
Ukraini

Ukraniumstan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ukraniumstan » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:01 am

Is there a cap on how many ships we can send? An is it separate from the land force count? Because I might just deploy a couple of submarines if that is the case.

The Chuck
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:26 am

Until TBP can comment I'd say the 10k manpower cap also includes naval ships.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
-Slava-
Ukraini

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:30 am

The Chuck wrote:The ships in the image sure. Though there are plenty of ships of the correct era to choose from. On another note. Is it realistic for someone to intervene in a "small" conflict with a whole carrier task force?

America, that is my only answer.

The Chuck
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:31 am

Hypron wrote:
The Chuck wrote:The ships in the image sure. Though there are plenty of ships of the correct era to choose from. On another note. Is it realistic for someone to intervene in a "small" conflict with a whole carrier task force?

Exactly... America. I'll wait for Black's decision but I'm almost at the point of telling you guys no aircraft carriers since aerial strikes are forbidden.

Also, if you are trying to bring a CV into the mix, I'm going off personnel required and a CV fully loaded needs 5828 personnel so that's over half your allowed troops on one ship. (USS Enterprise Class CV)
Last edited by The Chuck on Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Slava-
Ukraini

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:34 am

The Chuck wrote:
Hypron wrote:

Exactly... America. I'll wait for Black's decision but I'm almost at the point of telling you guys no aircraft carriers since aerial strikes are forbidden.

Also, if you are trying to bring a CV into the mix, I'm going off personnel required and a CV fully loaded needs 5828 personnel so that's over half your allowed troops on one ship. (USS Enterprise Class CV)

Not planning to use air support, more as a show of force.

North German Realm
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby North German Realm » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:37 am

Hypron wrote:
The Chuck wrote:

Not planning to use air support, more as a show of force.

Sure, but it still needs 5,828 men to function, which means you have roughly 4,172 men on land (that is to say, if we ignore your other ships. If we count in all of those as well, you're well beyond your 10,000 limit))
-----------------
-----------------
-----------------

Norddeutscher Bund
5 Nov, 2020

Ukraniumstan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ukraniumstan » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:32 am

Alright, I am going spend my last 200 manpower on 4 Whiskey class medium-multirole attack submarines. These guys were built in the 50's, so it should be good for this RP

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:35 am

Ukraniumstan wrote:Alright, I am going spend my last 200 manpower on 4 Whiskey class medium-multirole attack submarines. These guys were built in the 50's, so it should be good for this RP

Nice looking attack boats. But what can they be armed with?

Ukraniumstan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ukraniumstan » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:42 am

Hypron wrote:
Ukraniumstan wrote:Alright, I am going spend my last 200 manpower on 4 Whiskey class medium-multirole attack submarines. These guys were built in the 50's, so it should be good for this RP

12 × torpedoes
22 × mines
1 × single-mounted 25 mm (1.0 in) AA gun
2 × single-mounted 57 mm (2.2 in) AA gun

They do have limited ammunition, so they will have to refuel and re-arm. They also do not have enough for a prolonged engagement, so they can't engage a carrier battle group by themselves, for example. They are mostly for convoy strikes

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:47 am

Hypron wrote:

And by this i mean that America had a 3 step plan for military intervention: 1st, cement resistance into a nation to overthrow the leaders. If that failed, Step 2 is to start a minor military intervention, like using shows of force, Step 3 is all out war. I am on step 2, and wont get to step 3.

This was the Cold War foreign policy.

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:47 am

Ukraniumstan wrote:
Hypron wrote:

12 × torpedoes
22 × mines
1 × single-mounted 25 mm (1.0 in) AA gun
2 × single-mounted 57 mm (2.2 in) AA gun

They do have limited ammunition, so they will have to refuel and re-arm. They also do not have enough for a prolonged engagement, so they can't engage a carrier battle group by themselves, for example. They are mostly for convoy strikes

Excellent reinforcement interceptors.

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:54 am

The Chuck wrote:
Hypron wrote:

After i changed it to the Forrestal class non-nuclear aircraft carrier, and cutting down the escort count, the total crew is 6,637, leaving me with 3363 deployable manpower from Hypron.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents