NATION

PASSWORD

A World About To Break [IC] [MT-PMT] [APP]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mexico-Kebabistan
Envoy

Founded: Nov 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mexico-Kebabistan » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:49 pm

Ahmed's ship leaves the area. As stated earlier, he offers to host peace talks in Shiraz, but also adds that he is doing this to return the favor to Canada for hosting the peace talks that led to the Treaty of Ottawa.

Akatia
Envoy

Founded: Feb 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Akatia » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:50 pm

Hypron wrote:The Prime Minister makes a statement to the world, broadcasting in all languages:

"Today, the 2nd Carrier Strike Force fired 2 Akatian vessels in the Falklands Exclusion Zone. I know what went through the Admirals mind: We beat Argentina in the Falklands War, we could do it again. And I do agree, but I don't think that it is the best for Hypron.

In this version Akatia never had a war for the Falkland Islands
A parallel universe where the continents and the countries are different.

I do not use NS Stats.

Hypron
Ambassador

Founded: May 10, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Hypron » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:51 pm

Akatia wrote:
Hypron wrote:The Prime Minister makes a statement to the world, broadcasting in all languages:

"Today, the 2nd Carrier Strike Force fired 2 Akatian vessels in the Falklands Exclusion Zone. I know what went through the Admirals mind: We beat Argentina in the Falklands War, we could do it again. And I do agree, but I don't think that it is the best for Hypron.

In this version Akatia never had a war for the Falkland Islands

OOC: Its more of a dismissal statement, can you just let it slide?

Independant Canada
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Independant Canada » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:53 pm

Again, I along with Iran, ask for ALL parties to sit down in a room to talk, just talk thats all we ask for. Lets sort something out.

Can we at least all agree at this moment tho to slowly move away ALL of our ships/subs from the area.

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:53 pm

Independant Canada wrote:Again, I along with Iran, ask for ALL parties to sit down in a room to talk, just talk thats all we ask for. Lets sort something out.

Can we at least all agree at this moment tho to slowly move away ALL of our ships/subs from the area.

The Prime Minister orders all ships to Gibraltar.

Independant Canada
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Independant Canada » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:57 pm

Akatia, for the sake of humanity remove your subs from the area and Canadian vessels will leave. Then we can schedule a meeting with all of us.

The British and the Iranians are leaving. Lets leave peacefully as well if you remove you subs.
Last edited by Independant Canada on Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Akatia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Akatia » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:03 pm

Oblast of Odessa.

"I do not want mediators, I do not want Iranians or Canadians getting into places where it does not concern them, this is between Akatia and the united kingdom of Hypron, I do not want any kind of negotiation, those islands are ours by right." said Tsar Ekaterina Achaga in a serious but calm tone at the same time.

"They have ships in the area, carrying conventional weapons, we have a much higher ground force." Said the General in Chief of the army.

The top leaders of the armed forces were meeting with Tsar Achaga, discussing what they should do.

"Will you design a strategy or will you give us work?" asked the Admiral General of the Akatian Navy,

"No, I'll do it myself" Ekaterina smiled "It's time to leave my vacation and return to work in earnest, those islands will be ours".

"Ekaterina, I have been informed that the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Hypron has issued a statement affirming that he can defeat us in a war." Said the General in chief of the army.

"He can say whatever he wants, after all he's not a man of war, he's just a talkative politician" said the Tsar.

Meanwhile, near the Falklands

The captain of the ARA Vaale returns a statement to the Canadian vessel. "We will not leave our territory by orders from third countries, we are in Akatian territory, please do not interfere with our work of maritime patrol"

I do not use NS Stats.

Mexico-Kebabistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mexico-Kebabistan » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:05 pm

Ahmed's ship starts sailing to Istanbul. He suggests that they could hold a peace conference in Shiraz, Istanbul, or Jeddah.

He then realizes that Akatia does not want to, so he says that if they decide to do a peace conference, then they know who to call.

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:05 pm

"All ships return to the Falklands, are go to DEFCON 2, prepare the nuclear arsenal for action!" order the Defense Minister of the UK.

Akatia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Akatia » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:08 pm

The two submarines continued to patrol the area, being careful not to exceed the Akatian sea limit. The submarines were emerging and being uncovered so they would know they were there.

I do not use NS Stats.

Mexico-Kebabistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mexico-Kebabistan » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:10 pm

OOC: Does cutting off OPEC imports have anything to do with the conflicts with Iran?

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:10 pm

Prime Minister John Smith sends a personal message to the Tsar of Akatia:

"Look, neither of us want a war, correct? So just back off and so will I."

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:11 pm

Mexico-Kebabistan wrote:OOC: Does cutting off OPEC imports have anything to do with the conflicts with Iran?

OOC: of course not, I just can have self sufficient fuel stocks.

Independant Canada
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Independant Canada » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:12 pm

Canada has failed this time to defuse this situation. PM Pearson orders all Canadian ships to port. While leaving a Canadian destroyer stops beside a British vessel to give food, rations ,medical supplies and a Canadian Flag to the Hypron's. Canadians and Hyprons are brothers. Our relationship will remain forever. This is the least we can do for now. You're welcome and the Canadian destroyers steam off leaving a trail of tears.
Last edited by Independant Canada on Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Akatia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Akatia » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:13 pm

Hypron wrote:Prime Minister John Smith sends a personal message to the Tsar of Akatia:

The Tsar receives the message, reads it and decides not to respond. The Tsar never communicated with countries outside Akatia, but she is not willing to negotiate with the United Kingdom of Hypron since personally, Ekaterina wants to expel the United Kingdom from Hypron of America.

I do not use NS Stats.

Independant Canada
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Independant Canada » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:16 pm

The United Kingdom of Hypron will never be expelled from America. They will always be in North America at least.

Mexico-Kebabistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mexico-Kebabistan » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:17 pm

Hypron wrote:
Mexico-Kebabistan wrote:OOC: Does cutting off OPEC imports have anything to do with the conflicts with Iran?

OOC: of course not, I just can have self sufficient fuel stocks.

OOC: Oh, okay.

Independant Canada wrote:Canada has failed this time to defuse this situation. PM Pearson orders all Canadian ships to port. While leaving a Canadian destroyer stops beside a British vessel to give food, rations and medical supplies to the Hypron's. Canadians and Hyprons are brothers. Our relationship will remain forever. This is the least we can do for now. You're welcome and the Canadian destroyers steam off leaving a trail of tears.

President Ahmed tries to give the Canadians consolation, saying that they tried their best and in the end, that's what matters.

Akatia wrote:
Hypron wrote:Prime Minister John Smith sends a personal message to the Tsar of Akatia:

The Tsar receives the message, reads it and decides not to respond. The Tsar never communicated with countries outside Akatia, but she is not willing to negotiate with the United Kingdom of Hypron since personally, Ekaterina wants to expel the United Kingdom from Hypron of America.

OOC: Lol wut.

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:19 pm

We state this to the world:

"We will not start this conflict, but if we must, we will finish it. I am still striving for a peaceful outcome."
Last edited by Hypron on Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Akatia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Akatia » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:27 pm

One decision, many benefits.

Ekaterina Achaga. Iconic figure, when you think of Akatia, you can not help but think of a young girl with blond hair, uniformed in a military costume and decorated, beautiful but deadly. Ekaterina is a very intelligent person, she knows that if she expels the Kingdom of Hypron from the Falklands, she can explode all the oil in the area and also reaffirm the Akatian power in the world, killing two birds with one stone. However, not everything is as easy and fast as it seems. The Tsar must always calculate many factors in a war, proximity, spending, available troops, machinery, technology, supplies and transportation. Fortunately, the Falklands are very close to Akatia, literally they are on their private maritime zone, so she knows that the United Kingdom of Hypron would cost 15 times more to send 5,000 soldiers than Akatia.

Ekaterina is a very proud person, she will not want to negotiate the islands and if she does, she would do it in such a way that the united kingdom of Hypron prefers to fight and lose. Thanks to her, the branch of the armed forces that is better trained is the Army and despite the passage of time, she does not use much the concept of "hybrid war" or possess nuclear weapons (known internationally).
Her deeply racist and supremacist attitudes have made her an ideal leader for Akatia, the southernmost nation in the world.

I do not use NS Stats.

Mexico-Kebabistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mexico-Kebabistan » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:30 pm

Akatia wrote:

Ekaterina Achaga. Iconic figure, when you think of Akatia, you can not help but think of a young girl with blond hair, uniformed in a military costume and decorated, beautiful but deadly. Ekaterina is a very intelligent person, she knows that if she expels the Kingdom of Hypron from the Falklands, she can explode all the oil in the area and also reaffirm the Akatian power in the world, killing two birds with one stone. However, not everything is as easy and fast as it seems. The Tsar must always calculate many factors in a war, proximity, spending, available troops, machinery, technology, supplies and transportation. Fortunately, the Falklands are very close to Akatia, literally they are on their private maritime zone, so she knows that the United Kingdom of Hypron would cost 15 times more to send 5,000 soldiers than Akatia.

Ekaterina is a very proud person, she will not want to negotiate the islands and if she does, she would do it in such a way that the united kingdom of Hypron prefers to fight and lose. Thanks to her, the branch of the armed forces that is better trained is the Army and despite the passage of time, she does not use much the concept of "hybrid war" or possess nuclear weapons (known internationally).
Her deeply racist and supremacist attitudes have made her an ideal leader for Akatia, the southernmost nation in the world.

OOC: I think the penguins would like to dispute that.

Akatia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Akatia » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:32 pm

Mexico-Kebabistan wrote:}

I'll make memes with that in the OOC thread.

I do not use NS Stats.

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:34 pm

The War Room, London
Prime Minister John Smith asks: "How many combat troops do we have in the Falklands?"

The Defense Minister replies: "45000 soldiers, with 15000 more underway by plane and 100000 underway by sea. We also have over 200 combat aircraft and 20 warships on station."

"Good, put them to red alert."

Independant Canada
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Independant Canada » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:35 pm

Mexico-Kebabistan wrote:
Akatia wrote:

OOC: Canada and Akatia are such opposites. Canada being the northernmost nation in the world. Canada tries to go a peaceful route. Akatia wants to go straight to war. Opposites attract Canada and Akatia should get along.
Last edited by Independant Canada on Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Akatia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Akatia » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:44 pm

Hostile non-hostile.

The Akatia Patrol Submarines were ordered to remain patrolling the designated area for a very long time. During one of their patrols, the ARA Vaale emerged and 3 crew members emerged from the exit hatch. One of them was a light-eyed blonde with good physical condition, the other was a dark-haired young man in an elegant coat (the model of soldier Akatian) and at his side, a young woman with blond hair and quite attractive sat next to him From the hatch, the group of three crewmembers who was taking a break out of the submarine took advantage of the view and observed the Environment.
Last edited by Akatia on Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I do not use NS Stats.

Mexico-Kebabistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mexico-Kebabistan » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:46 pm

Akatia wrote:
Mexico-Kebabistan wrote:}

I'll make memes with that in the OOC thread.

Muy bueno.

Independant Canada wrote:
Mexico-Kebabistan wrote:OOC: I think the penguins would like to dispute that.

OOC: Canada and Akatia are such opposites. Canada being the northernmost nation in the world. Canada tries to go a peaceful route. Akatia wants to go straight to war. Opposites attract Canada and Akatia should [snip].

OOC: Pls keep this family friendly pls.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents