NATION

PASSWORD

A World About To Break [IC] [MT-PMT] [APP]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mexico-Kebabistan
Envoy

Founded: Nov 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mexico-Kebabistan » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:44 pm

Mexico-Kebabistan wrote:
Independant Canada wrote:

OOC: Okay, I have lots of time now to do a meeting with Hypron and Spain, whenever you guys are ready, lets start!

OOC: Remove Kebab!

OOC: Become kebab!

IC: The Iranian soldiers finish conquering Singapore (the island I mentioned in my last post, I forgot to mention it was Singapore). They took it due to its high prosperity and its strategic position. It took a relatively short time to conquer due to its status as a small city-state.

However, they are still wary of Singapore's military. Though they have subdued it, there will still be much resistance from the army, well-trained and supported by conscription. Due to Singapore's distance from Iran, it will be hard to administer it, so it is given much autonomy.

While some of the soldiers stay in Singapore, most cross the strait and enter Malaysia. Malaysia will be even harder: not only does it have a humid tropical climate like Singapore, it is much larger and has many terrain types.

Iran sends a message to Hypron, suggesting a deal on Singapore and Malaysia similar to the Egypt deal. Singapore and Malaysia will be joint protectorates of Iran and Hypron, with much autonomy given to locals.

If Hypron accepts, Iran also requests help with conquering Malaysia.
Last edited by Mexico-Kebabistan on Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Independant Canada
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Independant Canada » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:48 pm

Mexico-Kebabistan wrote:---
Iran starts dominating OPEC (Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries). As the largest oil exporter in OPEC, Iran states that the HQ of OPEC should move to Shiraz. Initially, the member countries say no, but Iran threatens to leave OPEC over this, which would severely weaken OPEC. Thus, the member nations relent and a new OPEC HQ starts construction in Shiraz.
---

Canada finally announces we will be DIS-continuing the imports of Saudi Arabian Oil. Currently the Maritime provinces and Ontario/Quebec get a majority of their oil imports from Saudi Arabia. Canada produces 4 million barrels per day. It is enough to sustain our entire country well into the future. The only reason why we still imported from Saudi Arabia is because our modes of oil transport are not as good from Alberta to Ontario and beyond. The oil fields of the province of Alberta will produce oil for our eastern provinces.

Our Energy East pipeline is almost complete, ready to transport oil eastwards.

Canada is also planing to reduce our oil exports to the United States. We will refine our own oil.

Mexico-Kebabistan wrote:
In an effort to increase health in Iran, the Iranian government starts encouraging sports. Some sports that become popular are horse racing (which historically has been very popular in Iran), chess (okay, not really a sport, but it's still fun), skiing (Iran has many mountains), and tennis. Iran quickly becomes well known for these sports (in the same way Canada is associated with hockey and America is associated with fake football). An exception, however, is horse racing, for while people note Iranians' aptitude at horse racing, they also point out that Canadians are very good at horse racing as well.

We thank you for the comment about Canadians being good at horse racing. Although, yes, we do house racing but really its only foe the gambling component of it. We do not have an official sports team for it. Canada states that Iran probably will have one of the best teams in the world and we cheer them on!
Last edited by Independant Canada on Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mexico-Kebabistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mexico-Kebabistan » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:10 pm

Iran starts dominating OPEC (Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries). As the largest oil exporter in OPEC, Iran states that the HQ of OPEC should move to Shiraz. Initially, the member countries say no, but Iran threatens to leave OPEC over this, which would severely weaken OPEC. Thus, the member nations relent and a new OPEC HQ starts construction in Shiraz.
---

Canada finally announces we will be DIS-continuing the imports of Saudi Arabian Oil. Currently the Maritime provinces and Ontario/Quebec get a majority of their oil imports from Saudi Arabia. Canada produces 4 million barrels per day. It is enough to sustain our entire country well into the future. The only reason why we still imported from Saudi Arabia is because our modes of oil transport are not as good from Alberta to Ontario and beyond. The oil fields of the province of Alberta will produce oil for our eastern provinces.

Canada is also planing to reduce our oil exports to the United States. We will refine our own oil.

Oil companies and Gulf monarchs publicly congratulate Canada on improving its oil infrastructure, but away from the public eye, they start worrying that if Canada stops importing OPEC oil, then other countries will stop as well. A meeting in the new OPEC HQ is called.

In the meeting, they discuss what to do about the Canadian oil situation. Iran desires to keep dominance over OPEC to control oil production, but knows that other countries may follow in Canada's footsteps and stop buying OPEC oil. If Canada is asked to join, they will most likely decline given Iran's dominance of OPEC.

Iran then determines a solution. Canadian oil does not affect Iran because Canada's not exporting oil, only using it for itself. Though revenues will drop, the officials decide that it isn't too severe. They decide that they will only invite Canada if Canada starts exporting oil, but even then, they will not attempt to control Canada.

After the meeting, Iran realizes it needs to make its control less obvious. It decides to move OPEC HQ to Cairo, Egypt. Due to Egypt's present state being the result of international cooperation, Iran feels it will show Iran wants to cooperate. It will also help the Egyptian economy.

Of course, the Shiraz OPEC building will not go to waste. Instead, it will be OPEC's Iranian office.

Mexico-Kebabistan wrote:
In an effort to increase health in Iran, the Iranian government starts encouraging sports. Some sports that become popular are horse racing (which historically has been very popular in Iran), chess (okay, not really a sport, but it's still fun), skiing (Iran has many mountains), and tennis. Iran quickly becomes well known for these sports (in the same way Canada is associated with hockey and America is associated with fake football). An exception, however, is horse racing, for while people note Iranians' aptitude at horse racing, they also point out that Canadians are very good at horse racing as well.

We thank you for the comment about Canadians being good at horse racing. Although, yes, we do house racing but really its only foe the gambling component of it. We do not have an official sports team for it. Canada states that Iran probably will have one of the best teams in the world and we cheer them on!

Iranian horse racers are happy that Canada thinks well of them. A national team for Iran is created.

The Iranian Horse Racing Team then sends a message asking that Canada and Iran be allowed to broadcast horse racing events to each other.

Mexico-Kebabistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mexico-Kebabistan » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:18 pm

Mexico-Kebabistan wrote:
Independant Canada wrote:Canada finally announces we will be DIS-continuing the imports of Saudi Arabian Oil. Currently the Maritime provinces and Ontario/Quebec get a majority of their oil imports from Saudi Arabia. Canada produces 4 million barrels per day. It is enough to sustain our entire country well into the future. The only reason why we still imported from Saudi Arabia is because our modes of oil transport are not as good from Alberta to Ontario and beyond. The oil fields of the province of Alberta will produce oil for our eastern provinces.

Oil companies and Gulf monarchs publicly congratulate Canada on improving its oil infrastructure, but away from the public eye, they start worrying that if Canada stops importing OPEC oil, then other countries will stop as well. A meeting in the new OPEC HQ is called.

In the meeting, they discuss what to do about the Canadian oil situation. Iran desires to keep dominance over OPEC to control oil production, but knows that other countries may follow in Canada's footsteps and stop buying OPEC oil. If Canada is asked to join, they will most likely decline given Iran's dominance of OPEC.

Iran then determines a solution. Canadian oil does not affect Iran because Canada's not exporting oil, only using it for itself. Though revenues will drop, the officials decide that it isn't too severe. They decide that they will only invite Canada if Canada starts exporting oil, but even then, they will not attempt to control Canada.

After the meeting, Iran realizes it needs to make its control less obvious. It decides to move OPEC HQ to Cairo, Egypt. Due to Egypt's present state being the result of international cooperation, Iran feels it will show Iran wants to cooperate. It will also help the Egyptian economy.

Of course, the Shiraz OPEC building will not go to waste. Instead, it will be OPEC's Iranian office.

Iranian horse racers are happy that Canada thinks well of them. A national team for Iran is created.

The Iranian Horse Racing Team then sends a message asking that Canada and Iran be allowed to broadcast horse racing events to each other.

IFRES condemns Iran's actions in OPEC, stating that it is trying to control the economy through oil. They point out the environmental damage of oil and state that Iran is being short-sighted.

In Turkey, polling services determine that 90% of Turkish people are using renewable energy. The number is also high in Israel/Palestine, where 70% are using renewables. IFRES becomes very influential in Israel/Palestine. It also spreads its influence to Bahrain, where oil deposits are almost empty (don't get the wrong idea, it's still wealthy). Though Egypt is not part of Iran, only a protectorate, IFRES gains influence there as well and encourages use of renewable energy.

---

Iranian troops have conquered the Southern 1/2 of Peninsular Malaysia and set up a regional government in Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya. A regional government is also set up in Singapore. The soldiers are told that a deal similar to the Treaty of Ottawa will be happening with Malaysia and Singapore. As such, they are told to anticipate the arrival of Hypronian troops.
Last edited by Mexico-Kebabistan on Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Caleonia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Caleonia » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:39 pm

Caleon begins experimenting with nuclear-powered vehicles for some reason. It’s odd specifically because they’re being used to test the bridge from Hamburg to nowhere.
Caleon | Grünkohlland
The land of progress, the first society of speed.
MT/PMT (Cyberprep in 2035) | National Day: September 3 | Refer to this for policies | More than a “funny car nation”, and pays no attention to F1 | Hatsunia and I are NOT related, I just exist in his universe due to us sharing the same region.
Overview | Caleon Pro Baseball

Akatia
Envoy

Founded: Feb 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Akatia » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:46 pm

An alarming declaration for the Falklands!

Today at 22:24, the Akatian news program "Stey News" has interviewed the president of "AOF" (Akatian Oil Fields) about what future plans would be for AOF and what consequences it would bring to Akatia. However, the issue highlighted by the president of AOF was to unleash controversy among economists and politicians from around the world.

"We are planning the construction of a maritime extraction platform in the Falklands basin" This comment gave a lot of thought to the interviewer, who had many questions scheduled and did not expect Christina Marquez to make that comment.

"The Falklands basin is within the maritime jurisdiction of Akatia" A very true fact on the part of Christina Marquez, since part of the maritime basin of the falklands islands was inside the Akatian sea, the problem is that the basin forms part of the Falklands Islands and these islands are under the jurisdiction of Hypron.

"I have kept in touch with Ekaterina Achaga and she is willing to carry out this project" It is not a novelty that the Tsar Ekaterina Achaga is against the possession of the Falklands by Hypron.

"The islands are geographically close to us, they make up our private maritime zone and they are also part of our continental plate. This is not a case of war, but the exploitation of crude oil"

"We have never depended on any international association of any kind and we want to continue with that status for our total economic independence, this is our opportunity to achieve it and we should not let it go." This comment not only reaffirmed its position on the possibility of exploiting maritime oil in a disputed area, but also reaffirmed Akatia's position by not being part of any official international organization, such as the UN or OPEC.

This could undoubtedly remove the feet of Hypron in America and reaffirm the policy of "Iron Fist" that possesses the Tsar Ekaterina Achaga. Many political analysts suggest that this is an intelligent strategy to provoke Hypron and have a reason to invade the Islands. Other analysts propose that Akatia is trying to kill two birds with one stone, on the one hand seeks to position itself as the main oil producer of America and as a secondary seeks to threaten the Falklands and let them know that they have a Latin American giant on their doorstep .
Last edited by Akatia on Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A parallel universe where the continents and the countries are different.

I do not use NS Stats.

Caleonia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Caleonia » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:58 pm

The “Bridge to Nowhere” has been complete, circa 2040, so this likely won’t take into effect for a while considering our current timeline.

Where does it go? Well, that’s a difficult question. It’s a bridge with a combined total of 30,000 km of road and rail (as it’s actually an extension of the Di9 routes), and its made up of pure zwart titanium. It has dozens of bridge-based cities where many people live in (I’m not violating airspace or land territory if I do this in foreign lands) with 10 different primary destinations; London, Berlin, Vienna, Drew Blickensderfer, Paris, Beijing, Hanoi, Tokyo, Noumea, and Port Moresby, all having routes that interconnect with each other.

OOC: I’m only placing this here because I know I’ll forget about the bridge after a while if I don’t do this soon enough.
Caleon | Grünkohlland
The land of progress, the first society of speed.
MT/PMT (Cyberprep in 2035) | National Day: September 3 | Refer to this for policies | More than a “funny car nation”, and pays no attention to F1 | Hatsunia and I are NOT related, I just exist in his universe due to us sharing the same region.
Overview | Caleon Pro Baseball

Hypron
Ambassador

Founded: May 10, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Hypron » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:33 pm

Mexico-Kebabistan wrote:
Mexico-Kebabistan wrote:OOC: Become kebab!

IC: The Iranian soldiers finish conquering Singapore (the island I mentioned in my last post, I forgot to mention it was Singapore). They took it due to its high prosperity and its strategic position. It took a relatively short time to conquer due to its status as a small city-state.

However, they are still wary of Singapore's military. Though they have subdued it, there will still be much resistance from the army, well-trained and supported by conscription. Due to Singapore's distance from Iran, it will be hard to administer it, so it is given much autonomy.

While some of the soldiers stay in Singapore, most cross the strait and enter Malaysia. Malaysia will be even harder: not only does it have a humid tropical climate like Singapore, it is much larger and has many terrain types.

Iran sends a message to Hypron, suggesting a deal on Singapore and Malaysia similar to the Egypt deal. Singapore and Malaysia will be joint protectorates of Iran and Hypron, with much autonomy given to locals.

The Hypronian Government agrees,and troops cross from Australia into Malaysia.
Last edited by Hypron on Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Independant Canada
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Independant Canada » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:34 pm

Caleonia wrote:The “Bridge to Nowhere” has been complete, circa 2040, so this likely won’t take into effect for a while considering our current timeline.

Where does it go? Well, that’s a difficult question. It’s a bridge with a combined total of 30,000 km of road and rail (as it’s actually an extension of the Di9 routes), and its made up of pure zwart titanium. It has dozens of bridge-based cities where many people live in (I’m not violating airspace or land territory if I do this in foreign lands) with 10 different primary destinations; London, Berlin, Vienna, Drew Blickensderfer, Paris, Beijing, Hanoi, Tokyo, Noumea, and Port Moresby, all having routes that interconnect with each other.

OOC: I’m only placing this here because I know I’ll forget about the bridge after a while if I don’t do this soon enough.

Is there a proposed map of this future "Bridge to Nowhere" Project. It would be interesting to see how this system might look for the future.

Akatia wrote:
Other analysts propose that Akatia is trying to kill two birds with one stone, on the one hand seeks to position itself as the main oil producer of America and as a secondary seeks to threaten the Falklands and let them know that they have a Latin American giant on their doorstep .

Canada would just like to make the comment that the United States is the largest producer of oil on the North/South American continent followed by the Canadian Confederation. Akatia is the largest producer in South America though as a whole.

If Akatia is trying to take the forefront of becoming the largest oil producer in America they have to go though Canada first! Looking at the statistics and numbers from the Canadian Ministry of Natural Resources it is basically impossible for Akatia to outproduce Canadai in oil.

Even though Akatia is not apart of the UN, Canada and Hypron will enforce, Hypron's EEU. The EEU as stated in the UN Maritime Charter treaty is 12 Miles off the coast of actual land. As long as Akatia stays clear of Hyrons EEU, Akatia will have no problems with the Canadian Confederation.

Since Canada and Hypron are in an alliance together. The Canadian Ministry of National Defense is sending a small navel fleet to the EEU of the Falkand Islands to ensure it is not disturbed.

"as a secondary seeks to threaten the Falklands and let them know that they have a Latin American giant on their doorstep." - Akatia

The Canadian ambassador to Akatia has a similar statement to say, "Yes, it may seem there is a Latin American giant on their doorstep but a few doors down are two large North American nations that can destroy the whole street if they wanted."
Last edited by Independant Canada on Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:38 pm

Akatia wrote:

Today at 22:24, the Akatian news program "Stey News" has interviewed the president of "AOF" (Akatian Oil Fields) about what future plans would be for AOF and what consequences it would bring to Akatia. However, the issue highlighted by the president of AOF was to unleash controversy among economists and politicians from around the world.

"We are planning the construction of a maritime extraction platform in the Falklands basin" This comment gave a lot of thought to the interviewer, who had many questions scheduled and did not expect Christina Marquez to make that comment.

"The Falklands basin is within the maritime jurisdiction of Akatia" A very true fact on the part of Christina Marquez, since part of the maritime basin of the falklands islands was inside the Akatian sea, the problem is that the basin forms part of the Falklands Islands and these islands are under the jurisdiction of Hypron.

"I have kept in touch with Ekaterina Achaga and she is willing to carry out this project" It is not a novelty that the Tsar Ekaterina Achaga is against the possession of the Falklands by Hypron.

"The islands are geographically close to us, they make up our private maritime zone and they are also part of our continental plate. This is not a case of war, but the exploitation of crude oil"

"We have never depended on any international association of any kind and we want to continue with that status for our total economic independence, this is our opportunity to achieve it and we should not let it go." This comment not only reaffirmed its position on the possibility of exploiting maritime oil in a disputed area, but also reaffirmed Akatia's position by not being part of any official international organization, such as the UN or OPEC.

This could undoubtedly remove the feet of Hypron in America and reaffirm the policy of "Iron Fist" that possesses the Tsar Ekaterina Achaga. Many political analysts suggest that this is an intelligent strategy to provoke Hypron and have a reason to invade the Islands. Other analysts propose that Akatia is trying to kill two birds with one stone, on the one hand seeks to position itself as the main oil producer of America and as a secondary seeks to threaten the Falklands and let them know that they have a Latin American giant on their doorstep .

In light of these claims, the 2nd Carrier Strike Group deploys to the Falkland Islands, along with the 30th and 31st Infantry Divisions. We also set the nuclear arsenal to DEFCON 3, and begin to prepare the missiles, hoping not to use them.
Last edited by Hypron on Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:47 pm

---

Mexico-Kebabistan wrote:

Now that Hypron has the efficiency to refine its own oil, it completely cuts off oil shipments from OPEC.

Independant Canada
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Independant Canada » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:47 pm

Hypron wrote:

In light of these claims, the 2nd Carrier Strike Group deploys to the Falkland Islands, along with the 30th and 31st Infantry Divisions.

Canada will be sending five type 45 destroyers with them. They trail a few kilometers behind the 2nd Carrier Strike Group.

Mexico-Kebabistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mexico-Kebabistan » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:51 pm

Hypron wrote:
Mexico-Kebabistan wrote:Iran sends a message to Hypron, suggesting a deal on Singapore and Malaysia similar to the Egypt deal. Singapore and Malaysia will be joint protectorates of Iran and Hypron, with much autonomy given to locals.

The Hypronian Government agrees,and troops cross from Australia into Malaysia.

Iran takes over all of Peninsular Malaysia (except for the mountains, which are still being conquered) and sets up Singapore and Malaysia as joint protectorates of Iran and Hypron. Most trade revenue will go to locals, but Hypron and Iran will gain revenue as well. Control of this area is very crucial as much trade travels through the here.

Caleonia wrote:The “Bridge to Nowhere” has been complete, circa 2040, so this likely won’t take into effect for a while considering our current timeline.

Is there a proposed map of this future "Bridge to Nowhere" Project. It would be interesting to see how this system might look for the future.

Akatia wrote:

Canada would just like to make the comment that the United States is the largest producer of oil on the North/South American continent followed by the Canadian Confederation. Akatia is the largest producer in South America though as a whole.

If Akatia is trying to take the forefront of becoming the largest oil producer in America they have to go though Canada first! Looking at the statistics and numbers from the Canadian Ministry of Natural Resources it is basically impossible for Akatia to outproduce Canadai in oil.

Even though Akatia is not apart of the UN, Canada and Hypron will enforce, Hypron's EEU. The EEU as stated in the UN Maritime Charter treaty is 12 Miles off the coast of actual land. As long as Akatia stays clear of Hyrons EEU, Akatia will have no problems with the Canadian Confederation.

Since Canada and Hypron are in an alliance together. The Canadian Ministry of National Defense is sending a small navel fleet to the EEU of the Falkand Islands to ensure it is not disturbed.

Iran, noticing the uneasy situation in the area, states that it is willing to host peace talks between the involved parties.

---

In OPEC, a few member countries claim that Iran is not a legitimate member as Iran never actually applied to join. Iran, however, states that its membership is legitimate, as the former Islamic Republic of Iran was a member of OPEC.

A few hours later, the Iranian government releases a declaration detailing its relation to the former IR of Iran. It states that when the IR was overthrown, the country itself did not change, only the government changed. Based on this, it says that the current Empire of Iran is a continuation of the IR of Iran and that it is still the same country, just with a different government. It also states that the IR of Iran was a continuation of the old Pahlavi Iran and that the government changed but not the country.

This means that Iran retains continuity with the old Pahlavi Iran and stays in the international organizations Pahlavi Iran and IR of Iran were in.

Independant Canada
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Independant Canada » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:59 pm

Canada apologizes to the OPEC and Iran. We will send the final bill for the last oil shipments until the end of the month. We will also send a tip of 1000 CAD for your services as a bonus. It as a long time coming. Since 2020 we could have terminated the oil imports if we had the Energy east pipeline ready but back then we still had heavy opposition so only parts of it were built. Consider OPEC to be lucky that it happened a decade later than when we actually wanted it to be.
Last edited by Independant Canada on Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Akatia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Akatia » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:27 pm

Due to the Akatian isolation, the crude oil production censuses of the country were confidential and did not leave the country, foreign data suggest many figures, however the current production of oil in Akatia is 1,000,000 barrels of crude oil per day (figure that may increase with the new investment in AOF)

Patrol or provocation?

After a day has passed after the strong and controversial statements of AOF president Christina Marquez, the two submarines that were destined to the Akatian sea patrol to neutralize the illegal fishing boats, were re-directed to a much patrol zone. less, located dangerously close to the Falklands Islands but still within the Akatian Sea. These were the submarines of diesel-electric propulsion "ARA Vaade" and "ARA Kaitsja". The submarines do not carry conventional war weapons, since they are on a patrol mission against illegal fishing, however Tsar Ekaterina Achaga, together with the high command of the Akatian armed forces decided to divert the patrol area to this area, in a clear "legal provocation".

It is important to note that Akatia currently has 90,000 members in the armed forces, a very small number for a war nation. However, this is because Akatia is going through a "period of peace", since this is a strongly warlike nation, which considers combat as a demonstration of honor and superiority. International censuses estimate that if Akatia were to enter the war officially, requests for admission to its armed forces would rise through the heavens.

(Patrol area)
Last edited by Akatia on Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I do not use NS Stats.

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:33 pm

Akatia wrote:Due to the Akatian isolation, the crude oil production censuses of the country were confidential and did not leave the country, foreign data suggest many figures, however the current production of oil in Akatia is 1,000,000 barrels of crude oil per day (figure that may increase with the new investment in AOF)

Patrol or provocation?

After a day has passed after the strong and controversial statements of AOF president Christina Marquez, the two submarines that were destined to the Akatian sea patrol to neutralize the illegal fishing boats, were re-directed to a much patrol zone. less, located dangerously close to the Falklands Islands but still within the Akatian Sea. These were the submarines of diesel-electric propulsion "ARA Vaade" and "ARA Kaitsja". The submarines do not carry conventional war weapons, since they are on a patrol mission against illegal fishing, however Tsar Ekaterina Achaga, together with the high command of the Akatian armed forces decided to divert the patrol area to this area, in a clear "legal provocation".

It is important to note that Akatia currently has 90,000 members in the armed forces, a very small number for a war nation. However, this is because Akatia is going through a "period of peace", since this is a strongly warlike nation, which considers combat as a demonstration of honor and superiority. International censuses estimate that if Akatia were to enter the war officially, requests for admission to its armed forces would rise through the heavens.

(Patrol area)

Due of this, the Government orders the reinstatement of the Falklands Exclusion Zone. Any Akatian warship within 100 miles of the Falklands will be asked to turn around, or be fired upon.
Last edited by Hypron on Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Akatia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Akatia » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:36 pm

Hypron wrote:
Due of this, the Government orders the reinstatement of the Falklands Exclusion Zone. Any Akatian warship within 100 miles of the Falklands will be asked to turn around, or be fired at.

The submarines had orders to patrol the area with proximity, because it was within the exclusive territorial sea of ​​Akatia, so the submarines would not obey orders alien to their akatians superiors.

I do not use NS Stats.

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:38 pm

The Government makes one change, the exclusion zone is expanded to 175 miles.
Last edited by Hypron on Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Akatia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Akatia » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:43 pm

Hypron wrote:The Government makes one change, the exclusion zone is expanded to 175 miles.

Due to these changes, the submarines were within the "exclusion zone" of Hypron. However, the submarines did not receive any type of call or communication about it. The captains only limited to inform the Akatian Navy about the situation of the area, since they would not have been able to identify the presence of any ship or any suspicious activity in the area.

I do not use NS Stats.

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:48 pm

Akatia wrote:
Hypron wrote:The Government makes one change, the exclusion zone is expanded to 175 miles.

Due to these changes, the submarines were within the "exclusion zone" of Hypron. However, the submarines did not receive any type of call or communication about it. The captains only limited to inform the Akatian Navy about the situation of the area, since they would not have been able to identify the presence of any ship or any suspicious activity in the area.

these subs are detected on sonar. "Attention, leave the area or be fired upon!."
Last edited by Hypron on Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Akatia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Akatia » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:52 pm

Hypron wrote:
these subs are detected on sonar. "Attention, leave the area or be fired upon!."

The captain is informed about the contact and takes the reins in the matter, emitting a message with an Estonian tone in his voice:
"Here the ARA Vaade and the ARA Kaitsja, we are in the exclusive maritime territory of Akatia, you do not have legal authorization to shoot, change."

I do not use NS Stats.

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:54 pm

Akatia wrote:
Hypron wrote:

The captain is informed about the contact and takes the reins in the matter, emitting a message with an Estonian tone in his voice:
"Here the ARA Vaade and the ARA Kaitsja, we are in the exclusive maritime territory of Akatia, you do not have legal authorization to shoot, change."

"You are within the Hypronian Exclusion Zone, so leave or be fired upon!"

Independant Canada
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Independant Canada » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:57 pm

In the lead ship for the Canadian destroyers the captain sits looking outside the window towards the British fleet. On his sonar as well he can see the locations of the subs. The Canadian vessels are a safe distance away from the British Carrier group and the submarines.
He sits in his seat almost sweating, rubbing his head like he has a headache. He say's to himself "Don't shoot..."

Akatia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Akatia » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:58 pm

Hypron wrote:
"You are within the Hypronian Exclusion Zone, so leave or be fired upon!"

The captain spoke again, this time in a more serious and strong tone. "We are 271 miles from the coast, we are inside the Akatian Sea, please stop issuing threats or we will take them as an unjustified offensive"

I do not use NS Stats.

Independant Canada
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Independant Canada » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:02 pm

The Canadian captain now has his hands on his head, tugging at his hair, listening in to whats happening right in front of his eyes with breakneck sweat.
Last edited by Independant Canada on Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents