NATION

PASSWORD

A World About To Break [IC] [MT-PMT] [APP]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hypron
Ambassador

Founded: May 10, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Hypron » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:10 pm

Independant Canada wrote:Canadian Forces Base St. Johns, St. Johns, Newfoundland
PM Smith and PM Pearson arrive in St. Johns safely and on time. Pearson drives Smith to the navel base in St. Johns where they board a newly delivered aircraft carrier for the Canadian Navy. The name of the ship is covered up though...

Both leaders gather up on a stage on the flight deck where they are welcomed by British and Canadian Sailors.

Pearson begins to speck, "My friends and allies, here we stand on a British designed Aircraft Carrier! But, it is used by the Canadian Navy. This is the second Aircraft Carrier in our navy. The sister ship to ICN Alert. I hoped PM Smith noticed that the name of the ship was covered up. This ship is absolutely beautiful and will serve the Canadian navy well. I can't thank PM Smith enough to give us the blueprints for it. So in return, we have something for the Hyrons. First as announced before, the island of Jamaica shall be transferred to British administration. Second, the name of this aircraft carrier. The Canadian navy has two designations "ICN and HMCS" Most newer ships are "ICN" but, not this one. I would like to announce the name of this aircraft carrier is "HMCS Smith. We have broken our rule to name our new ships after places in Canada and using the ICN designation. Lastly, CFB St. Johns will be the first jointly operated navel base between the Canadians and British."

While this happened the cover, covering the ship's named was revealed on the Hull of the vessel. "HMCS Smith"

"We also announce the order of 1 more aircraft carrier for our pacific fleet."

After that he hands over the microphone to PM Smith.

"I am humbled and grateful for this. For the longest of times, Britain and Canada have stood together, even in the worst of times.The Canadians were the first to stand with the United Kingdom in both World Wars, and we stood with Canada when the United States invaded in 1812. Canada was the first to have a self government in the British Empire, and even though that government fell, Independent Canada has kept that tradition going long and hard. We are not just friends and allies, the British and Canadians are brothers. I will dedicate this ship for 1 purpose: to protect the interests of Hypron and Canada. Vive la Hypron! Vive la Independent Canada!"

Independant Canada
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Independant Canada » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:25 pm

"Vive la Hypron! Vive la Independent Canada!" Pearson also says taking the hand of the Smith and raising both of their hands up into the air.

The crowd cheers! Once the crowd settles down Pearson says as a joke "When we marched down to Washington D.C in 1812 and set fire to the White House, let me tell you, it felt good!"
Last edited by Independant Canada on Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:28 pm

Independant Canada wrote:"Vive la Hypron! Vive la Independent Canada!" Pearson also says taking the hand of the Smith and raising both of their hands up into the air.

The crowd cheers! Once the crowd settles down Pearson says as a joke "When we marched down to Washington D.C in 1812 and set fire to the White House, let me tell you, it felt good!"

"Since I have a weird feeling that Canadians might have questions for me, ask away. And it did feel good!"

Independant Canada
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Independant Canada » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:02 pm

Hypron wrote:"Since I have a weird feeling that Canadians might have questions for me, ask away. And it did feel good!"

A guy yells out from the audience "WHICH NHL TEAM DO YOU CHEER FOR, DON'T SAY THE LEAFS CAUSE THEY SUCK!!!"

"What is next for Canadian/British relations?"

A young woman yells out "JOHN SMITH, I LOVE YOU!"

"Do you currently have a King or Queen right now?"

"Have you tried Tim Hortons? "

"Do you have a bromance with the Canadian PM"

A reporter says "What will be the main goal with your visit to Spain?"

"What do you think is the gift that the Government of Canada has for the Queens of Spain?"

A teenage boy almost embarrassed to say this says "Do you think the queens of Spain are pretty/beautiful?"

"Do you think it is a good idea to share the St. Johns Navel base?"

"Canada is not connected to Britain officially anymore because they reformed their government from a constitutional monarchy to a Parliamentary Republic, in the future do you think Canada should go back to being a constitutional monarchy?"

"Do you think Canada is in the shadow of the Americans still? if not would it be in the shadow of you? The British?" says an American reporter.

Pearson quickly interjects saying "I suggest you don't answer the question related to hockey and the NHL. It can cause division in our country.....we have had riots over hockey.....if the British have any questions I will answer them as well.
Last edited by Independant Canada on Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:15 pm

Independant Canada wrote:
A guy yells out from the audience "WHICH NHL TEAM DO YOU CHEER FOR, DON'T SAY THE LEAFS CAUSE THEY SUCK!!!"

"What do you think is the gift that the Government of Canada has for the Queens of Spain?"

A teenage boy almost embarrassed to say this says "Do you think the queens of Spain are pretty/beautiful?"

"Canada is not connected to Britain officially anymore because they reformed their government from a constitutional monarchy to a Parliamentary Republic, in the future do you think Canada should go back to being a constitutional monarchy?"

"Do you think Canada is in the shadow of the Americans still? if not would it be in the shadow of you? The British?" says an American reporter.

Pearson quickly interjects saying "I suggest you don't answer the question related to hockey and the NHL. It can cause division in our country.....we have had riots over hockey.....if the British have any questions I will answer them as well.

The Prime Minister's responses

"I really don't watch a lot of hockey, don't ridicule me for it. I'm too busy watching soccer matches. Manchester United!"

"That depends on how the future goes."

"Thank you. NEXT!"

"Yes, we do have a King, King James VII of the United Kingdom of Hypron"

"Unfortunately, no I have not"

"We are very close friends, nothing more."

To establish closer relations between Canada, Hypron, and Spain"

"I can't answer that question at this time."

"I won't answer that question."

"This could be a long one. It is beneficial for both Canada and Hypron. If is beneficial for Canada because they have more defenses for your country. It is good for Hypron because it allows for extra security in the Atlantic.

"I do not think that Canada should have stayed a constitutional monarchy, nor should it become one again."

"Canada is not in the shadows of anyone! I am a ally because of our history and because he is a world power."

"Relations between Hypron and Iran have improved dramatically after the peace treaty. And my people appreciate the Iranians for agreeing to end the war. I can't explain Canada's answer to this."
Last edited by Hypron on Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:21 pm

British reporters questions

"Why did you realign your nation with the United Kingdom?

"What was your opinion on the 2nd Suez Crisis, in which Hypron was a major player?"

"What are your plans for Canada to come?"

"We know you have met with President Ahmed of Iran, what is your opinion of him?"

"Should Hypron or Independent Canada take over leadership of NATO?"

"How much of British culture do you still practice in Canada?"

"How do you want Canada and Hypron to look on the world stage?"

Mexico-Kebabistan
Envoy

Founded: Nov 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mexico-Kebabistan » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:38 pm

OOC: Just popping in to moderate the RP. Also, it turns out that I will be able to participate in the RP, but I'll only be on for 15 minutes per day.

IC: Iran finishes its invasion of Qatar. Troops in Ahwaz start crossing the border into Iraq.

The peace decision with UK and Canada is rather controversial. Here are some of the various positions on it:

1. The peace agreement was necessary to prevent war with the UK. The truce could vastly improve Iran-UK relations and the truce also saved many Egyptians, Gazans, and Israelis from harm, along with Brits and Iranians.

2. The peace agreement was humiliating to the country and makes it appear weak due to the stopping of fighting. If Iran had continued fighting, it could have defeated Britain, taught it a lesson, and gained Egypt for itself.

3. Iran should not have invaded Egypt in the first place as they have a right to rule themselves. Iran should persuade other countries that it is not good to invade other countries. Even if other countries still continue invading places, it does not give Iran an excuse to do it as it is still wrong. Iran should only invade places if not doing so harms Iran.

Viewpoints 1 and 2 are most common. The Shahanshah and Ahmed are view 1, but Parliament is evenly divided between 1 and 2.

Hypron wrote:5 minutes later

Prime Minister John Smith is talking to Prime Minister Pearson

"I need a walk. If there are 200 reporters outside, because I expect it, this is going to be a long day.
And there is now peace in the world. You accomplished your goal."

After Shaking hands with President Ahmed the British and Canadian PMs leave him to his business.

In reply Stephen says, "Let's have a walk then, I can expect the American reporters to be really aggressive. Let's avoid the media for now. Ahem, "Peace in the world" for now... Yes John, Canada did accomplish its goal, but it was a team effort."

Hypron wrote:The Prime Minister makes it back to the hotel in 1 piece, then has a idea.

"I shall visit St Johns, Newfoundland tomorrow.

"And I shall join you. The province of Newfoundland joined the Canadian Confederation from Britain in 1949 after a referendum. To this day it still has the British heritage, but they are proud and kind Canadians as well."

President Ahmed flies back to Shiraz after saying bye to them.

Hypron wrote:The United Kingdom of Hypron, celebrating its 30th anniversary of unification and celebrating the United Kingdom of Great Britain, are hosting the biggest military parade in the nation's history. Any nations army may send troops to join in the parade, which will be held in London, and all forces will cease fighting for a day.

Canada will participate in the military parade. We are sending one regiment of Canadian Peacekeepers as well as an actual Canadian army regiment.

Michael Waltrip wrote:Michael Waltrip XVIII has recently died from natural causes, and his grandson, Michael Waltrip XX, takes over as king. His first act as king is to order a large scale invasion of the Philippine Islands under approval from the Caleon Congress.

Canada extends its condolences. No comment is made about the Philippine Invasion.

Michael Waltrip wrote:Here we are! Under Caleonian jurisdiction, the autonomous region of Michael Waltrip is able to request embassies in other nations. As such, King Michael Curtis Waltrip XVIII (from its capital of Michael Waltrip City, located in Noumea) announces that he wants to ally with Iran in specifics, saying, “Iran and Independent Canada are definitely interesting nations that closely align with our ideological beliefs here in the land of Michael Waltrip. As such, we will fly over to Independent Canada to ally with both Iran and Independent Canada.”

He begins building an international airport from his throne.

Canada expresses no emotion for an alliance at this time but we are open to trade agreements.We request an explanation on how we closely align with our ideological beliefs.

Mexico-Kebabistan wrote:
Officials decide that Bahrain is unsafe due to radiation, but also do not accept refugees out of suspicion of terrorists being among them. They then realize that they could probably take a lesson or two from Canada. They telegram Canada asking what they usually do.

If this was 2019 we would currently have a liberal Prime Minister in power. Prime Minister Justin Trudeau would allow any refugees to cross the border from the US illegally with out any proper safety checks. Good thing we voted him out (in this timeline).

In this current year, we still take in refugees. We make sure that they speak at least one of our official languages and can contribute to our economy instead of relying on the welfare state.

Just make sure proper security checks are done.

But it's your own nation, if your people want to take them in, listen to your people. If not, don't take them in.

NOTE: Canada is not liable for any actions that refugees do to any nation. Those nations that take in refuges should take them in at their own risk.

The officials thank them for the advice.

Joushiki Nante Iranai wrote:
Mexico-Kebabistan wrote:

He signs the treaty.

The Royal Family and Parliament of Spain send their congratulations to Hypron, Canada and Iran for securing peace.

Iran thanks the Spanish.

Caleonia wrote:Caleon assures Iran that the Eagles did not order said plane to strike the Kingdom Centre.

Two officials, Bilal and Hamza, stare at the message in shock.

"Caleon controlled Bahrain?!" exclaims Bilal.

"Hmm, surprising," says Hamza. "Let's send them a message, shall we?"

After consulting with other officials, they send a transmission to Caleon.

The transmission requests that Iran and Caleon share with each other all intelligence they collect on the plane (like who piloted it, where it came from, what route it took, etc.). Iran also says that as the perpetrator attacked Iran, Iran will be trying to defeat the perpetrator. Lastly, the message asks that Caleon rebuild the King Fahd Causeway since Caleon blew it up.

Joushiki Nante Iranai wrote:OOC: I'm thinking you'll land at Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport, just outside Madrid. That good? Also yes they accept, but I can't think of how to phrase it rn, sorry.

OOC: That airport is perfectly fine! That's fine if you can't phrase it. We Canadians made you speechless aha

Congratulations! We have reached 200 posts on our RP!

OOC: Heck yeah!

Hypron wrote:"Since I have a weird feeling that Canadians might have questions for me, ask away. And it did feel good!"

An Iranian reporter asks about relations between UK, Canada, and Iran. He also asks what British people and Canadian people think of Iran (he is asking about people, not gov).

Independant Canada
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Independant Canada » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:12 pm

"Why did you realign your nation with the United Kingdom?

I believe there's was a turning point over the years to be honest. Canada I'd say in the last 10 years from 2020 on Canada boomed in military capabilities and population. With this we could rely less and less upon the Americans. Hell we even got Alaska off of the Americans through peaceful talks of course. Even though Canada could have had the option to go alone, we choose the British because they are the one's who created Canada. I would like to say though that we still get along with the Americans through even if our two nations are a lot more even now in military capabilities and population.

"What was your opinion on the 2nd Suez Crisis, in which Hypron was a major player?"

If this happened somewhere else, I don't really know if Canada would have the motivation to be a key player on it's own. I think it just happened to be luck that it was in Egypt again. Canada created the name for the second Suez Crisis. My opinion is that if Canada didn't do something both sides would probably still be fighting to this day.

"What are your plans for Canada to come?"

We have completed securing the Carribean islands and gained a new provience and territory from it. My next plan is to secure the North Pole/Artic. We Canadians believe the North Pole is rightfully Canadian. Santa's workshop is in Canada.

Other than that we will continue being on the world stage externally. Internally I plan on keeping taxes low and serving the people.

"We know you have met with President Ahmed of Iran, what is your opinion of him?"

President Ahmed is a good man. One of wise choices. He is a very good Listener as well. I'm glad he took my advice and went to the negotiation table. One day I hope he will meet with PM Smith.

"Should Hypron or Independent Canada take over leadership of NATO?"

I don't understand why people think NATO's leadership has to be under one nation. Up until recently it was the United States that was mostly the leader of NATO but now Hypron and Canada shown themselves as contenders. both Canada and Hypron should take some leadership capabilities discussions can be made in the future. I'm sure both nations have different ideas on how NATO will operate but as well we have to still cooperate with the United States.

"How much of British culture do you still practice in Canada?"

Canada has its own distinctive culture eh. Like from saying sorry to eh and Tim Hortons etc etc we all know the stereotypes of Canada which is all true. We still have British pubs. To be honest the best place in Canada that still has British culture is right here in Newfoundland, and yet somehow the Newfies have still put their own twist to it.

"How do you want Canada and Hypron to look on the world stage?"

Canada and Hypron on the world stage should be seen as allies and friends. But it should still be noted that we are own individual nations still. There are some Canadian interests that the Hyprons might not want and vice versa. There might be a small bump here or there in our nation's relationship but nothing can tear the Canadians and Hyprons apart.

"[/quote]

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:28 pm

I think that is all we have time for today, me and PM Pearson have a conference in Madrid soon, and I need to sleep, after some Tim Hortons.

Independant Canada
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Independant Canada » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:34 pm

Mexico-Kebabistan wrote:An Iranian reporter asks about relations between UK, Canada, and Iran. He also asks what British people and Canadian people think of Iran (he is asking about people, not gov).

The people of Canada are glad that Iran is open to talking with the world and progressing with it. Back in 2019 we weren't so impressed as to how Iran was a dictatorship. As well what is the status of your nuclear program? Does Iran happen to have Nukes?

Relations between all 3 nations couldn't be cooler than ever. Although if Iran wants to invade a region in the world some dialogue between our nations should happen to make sure everybody is happy.

Independant Canada
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Independant Canada » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:36 pm

Hypron wrote:I think that is all we have time for today, me and PM Pearson have a conference in Madrid soon, and I need to sleep, after some Tim Hortons.

Stephen Mackenzie Pearson agrees. They eat Tim Hortons donuts and drink the world famous coffee. A new day awaits tomorrow.

Goodnight world! From St John's Newfoundland.

Akatia
Envoy

Founded: Feb 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Akatia » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:39 pm

Akatia shows the potential of the new A-2Q Vulture!

The A-2Q Vulture is the new aircraft produced by the Akatian State to meet its air control needs. This new plane of high speeds is not fast enough to be considered "supersonic", since it does not exceed 950k / h. However, the A-2Q Vulture has qualities that make it unique in its type and make it the new "favorite" within the Akatians aircraft for the control of the Air Frontier.

The A-2Q Vulture has a design that allows it to remain very stable and controllable at both low and high speeds and in various types of height, which makes it ideal for intercepting and escorting aircraft with lower speeds. The A-2Q Vulture is a very small plane compared to the current fighter aircraft, which makes it much lighter, which is another of its advantages, it is very easy to transport, build, disassemble, repair and maintain it. very simple and cheap.
The A-2Q can stay in flight much without refueling much longer than a common combat aircraft, in addition to having high-tech radars, it has also been implemented missile evacuation systems such as heat flares. The A-2Q Vulture has a crew of two people, a pilot and a co-pilot. It should be noted that the A-2Q vulture finds its "Standard" speed at 812k / h and its maximum height is at 12,500m.

Currently Akatia is offering some models for export and sale to countries interested in acquiring this unique model of aircraft, if it is rather known that Akatia is not a country that likes to negotiate its war materials, it is public knowledge that the Tsar Ekaterina Achaga is looking for buyers for this type of low cost and high efficiency aircraft.
Last edited by Akatia on Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A parallel universe where the continents and the countries are different.

I do not use NS Stats.

Mexico-Kebabistan
Envoy

Founded: Nov 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mexico-Kebabistan » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:17 pm

Mexico-Kebabistan wrote:An Iranian reporter asks about relations between UK, Canada, and Iran. He also asks what British people and Canadian people think of Iran (he is asking about people, not gov).

The people of Canada are glad that Iran is open to talking with the world and progressing with it. Back in 2019 we weren't so impressed as to how Iran was a dictatorship. As well what is the status of your nuclear program? Does Iran happen to have Nukes?

Relations between all 3 nations couldn't be cooler than ever. Although if Iran wants to invade a region in the world some dialogue between our nations should happen to make sure everybody is happy.

OOC: I haven't decided where I'll go with the nuclear program yet.

Akatia wrote:
Akatia shows the potential of the new A-2Q Vulture!

The A-2Q Vulture is the new aircraft produced by the Akatiano State to meet its air control needs. This new plane of high speeds is not fast enough to be considered "supersonic", since it does not exceed 950k / h. However, the A-2Q Vulture has qualities that make it unique in its type and make it the new "favorite" within the Akatians aircraft for the control of the Air Frontier.

The A-2Q Vulture has a design that allows it to remain very stable and controllable at both low and high speeds and in various types of height, which makes it ideal for intercepting and escorting aircraft with lower speeds. The A-2Q Vulture is a very small plane compared to the current fighter aircraft, which makes it much lighter, which is another of its advantages, it is very easy to transport, build, disassemble, repair and maintain it. very simple and cheap.
The A-2Q can stay in flight much without refueling much longer than a common combat aircraft, in addition to having high-tech radars, it has also been implemented missile evacuation systems such as heat flares. The A-2Q Vulture has a crew of two people, a pilot and a co-pilot. It should be noted that the A-2Q vulture finds its "Standard" speed at 812k / h and its maximum height is at 12,500m.

Currently Akatia is offering some models for export and sale to countries interested in acquiring this unique model of aircraft, if it is rather known that Akatia is not a country that likes to negotiate its war materials, it is public knowledge that the Tsar Ekaterina Achaga is looking for buyers for this type of low cost and high efficiency aircraft.

After discussion, Iranian generals send a secret message to Akatia requesting to buy 10 A-2Q Vultures. They ask what type of fuel the planes use.

In other news, the Iranian soldiers are able to occupy the Southeastern corner of Iraq. Basrah becomes their temporary base in Iraq. Just like in Egypt, they opt to take over only the river areas, where the majority of the population lives. However, they will need to watch out for Bedouins and resistance soldiers who regroup in the desert.

The war invokes memories of the Iraq-Iran War of the late 20th century. Some see it as revenge for the Iraqi invasion of Iran.

In order to promote environmental protection and to restore peoples' original homelands, Iran draws up plans to restore the Iraqi Marshes, which were drained by Saddam to get rid of Marsh Arabs.

Caleonia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Caleonia » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:03 am

Caleon gets right back to building the King Fahd Causeway (now renamed the Iranian Causeway) and let Iran have Bahrain. In the meantime, Caleon gives a proposal to the United States (Mersdon)

-The United States gets to occupy France, Belgium, and the highlighted sector of Switzerland
-The United States is not allowed to invade Caleon and vice versa
-Caleon is not allowed to take over the highlighted portions of Switzerland
-Caleon and the United States will set up a direct hotline between the President and the Kaiser/Prime Councilor
-The US gets a free embassy in Drew Blickensderfer and Caleon gets an embassy in Washington D.C.
-Caleonian citizens do not require a visa to enter the US, and vice versa with American citizens
-Caleon keeps its hold on the Panama Canal, while all other Central American territory the CUB took is handed over to the US, and the Panama Canal is subject to American trade regulations and is under American law instead of Caleonian trade regulations and laws.
Last edited by Caleonia on Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Caleon | Grünkohlland
The land of progress, the first society of speed.
MT/PMT (Cyberprep in 2035) | National Day: September 3 | Refer to this for policies | More than a “funny car nation”, and pays no attention to F1 | Hatsunia and I are NOT related, I just exist in his universe due to us sharing the same region.
Overview | Caleon Pro Baseball

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:26 am

British Army base, undisclosed location

The British Army has been testing with the AMX 10 Roues-Canon, or RC, to mount it with the GIAT CN120-26/52 120mm/L55 gun. we decided not to mount the L30A1 120mm/L55 due to the fact that the GIAT CN120-26/52 because of its faster rate of fire, 12 rounds compared to 9.

Basically it is this vehicle

with this gun:

This tank will be the Commonwealths Prime Tank Destroyer.

Stats of the GIAT CN120
Caliber 120mm
Ammo x 22
Range Ground = 2275
Accuracy 70%
Stabilizer 70%
AP Power 22
HE Power 3
Suppression 138
Rate of fire 12 r/min
Last edited by Hypron on Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:55 am, edited 3 times in total.

Odinburgh
Minister

Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:39 am

ONN Breaking News

Galen Falk, CEO of X-Energy Corportation, caught with links to known crime lord boss in Mexico and selling state secrets as well as smuggling of nuclear fissile material from Odinburgh. More news later when its known. This may spell doom for the clean energy movement. There will be a congressional hearing in the Odinburgh capitol of Thorheim.

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:42 am

Odinburgh wrote:ONN Breaking News

Galen Falk, CEO of X-Energy Corportation, caught with links to known crime lord boss in Mexico and selling state secrets as well as smuggling of nuclear fissile material from Odinburgh. More news later when its known. This may spell doom for the clean energy movement. There will be a congressional hearing in the Odinburgh capitol of Thorheim.

The Prime Minister is watching this

"Oh dear."

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:45 am

we send a message to Odinburgh and Caleonia, asking if they will work with us on the AMX project, as it is named, by providing us with a advanced laser rangefinder and fire control system, if they have a advanced design
Last edited by Hypron on Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Caleonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Caleonia » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:53 am

Caleon is bored and so they take the proposal back and just take over Switzerland entirely. They announce that the Red Bull Ring remodel has been completed and is open for testing in the next few months.

OOC: No, I did not expect for the CUB to leave, neither was that agreement a power play on either end.
Caleon | Grünkohlland
MT/PMT (Cyberprep in 2035) | National Day: September 3 | Refer to this for policies | More than a “funny car nation”, and pays no attention to F1 | Hatsunia and I are NOT related, I just exist in his universe due to us sharing the same region.

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:26 am

Hypron wrote:we send a message to Odinburgh and Caleonia, asking if they will work with us on the AMX project, as it is named, by providing us with a advanced laser rangefinder and fire control system, if they have a advanced design

Odinburgh accepts to work with you on the AMX project.

Akatia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Akatia » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:30 am

Mexico-Kebabistan wrote:After discussion, Iranian generals send a secret message to Akatia requesting to buy 10 A-2Q Vultures. They ask what type of fuel the planes use.

Akatia's reaction

Through encrypted and secret messages, Akatia requires Iran to send a financial representative to Oblast of Odessa to seal the sale of the A-4Q Vulture to Iran. Tsar Ekaterina Achaga waited for confirmation from Iran, as a protocol of confidence, she demanded that Iran send two representatives. A figure of Iranian authority (as your leader can be) and a financial representative with whom the amount of A-4Q Vulture is discussed.

The chosen place is the "Palace of guests and commemorations of Akatia", an authentic palace in which the Akatian heroes were received and where they usually frequent parties to commemorate members of the Akatian armed forces.
Last edited by Akatia on Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

I do not use NS Stats.

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:26 pm

ONN Breaking News

Discovery of prototype of next generation H Bomb blueprints sold to Iran traced back to Galen Falk, Money from sale used to found X-Energy Corporation

Caleonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Caleonia » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:35 pm

Hypron wrote:we send a message to Odinburgh and Caleonia, asking if they will work with us on the AMX project, as it is named, by providing us with a advanced laser rangefinder and fire control system, if they have a advanced design

Caleon (please call me Caleon) agrees as long as this doesn’t interfere with interspace travel.

Caleon, out of literally nowhere, launches brand new Dämonenrakete and Plasmaimpuls rockets, under the names Indianapolis I and Charlotte I, onto Mars, as those are the space programs of the respective rockets. (Dämonenrakete being apart of the Indianapolis Rocket Program [IRP] and the Plasmaimpuls rockets being apart of the Charlotte Rocket Institute [CRI]). They should be able to reach Mars in about 4.5 months.
Last edited by Caleonia on Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Caleon | Grünkohlland

Akatia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Akatia » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:18 pm

Oblast of Odessa deploys two submarines to patrol the Akatian coasts of the Atlantic Ocean

Today, Akatia fired two of its non-nuclear patrol submarines, the "ARA Vaade" and the "ARA Kaitsja" to protect the Atlantic coasts against the illegal fishing boats.

Both submarines have only been operational for 3 years and today they were deployed for a new patrol mission that will last all year. The submarines are diesel-electric propulsion and are equipped with weak but accurate torpedoes, ideal for forcing illegal fishing boats to leave the Akatian Sea. The submarines have navigation systems and direction of torpedoes by computer. This fact has encouraged many young people to enroll in Akatian Navy schools. It is estimated that the number of candidates to be part of the Navy may exceed the limit allowed, so many of the applicants would end up being rejected. This is because Akatia is going through a brief period of peace where it is not forced to make much military spending, however its military systems are very current and respond to the current needs of Akatia.
During the last few months, the Akatian naval prefecture (that is, the Akatia marine police) registered the presence of some illegal fishing vessels in the Akatian Sea. Akatian naval prefecture discovered that these illegal fishing boats were in search of shellfish and a kind of fish that only existed in the Akatian Sea.

According to the prefecture confirmation, 3 out of 5 illegal fishing boats are from South Korea. It is rumored that this lack of control over Korean ships could trigger a sanction from Akatia towards South Korea.

I do not use NS Stats.

Republic of Penguinian Astronautia
Envoy

Founded: Oct 30, 2016
Democratic Socialists

A World About To Break [IC] [MT-PMT] [APP]

Postby Republic of Penguinian Astronautia » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:19 pm

President Wells entered his office in the floating city of Atlantis, 10 miles of Tokyo bay. His computer displayed a multitude of work for the day. "H-bomb this, H-bomb that," he muttered. When will the madness ever end? Ah, the day's work. Defense minister Admiral Yamada was waiting in the meeting room. "We recommend some sort of action to gain control of New Guinea. Perhaps we could work out some sort of diplomatic agreement. Some sort of trade." "I would suggest the creation of an embassy in Caleon, perhaps then we can work out an agreement." said the Minister of State.

"Of course, said Wells. In the mean time, let us deploy the Borneo Battleship group, to show our vigilance in the region. Perhaps we should prepare defenses In Eastern Indonesia. We don't want them to take it the wrong way."

"Well then, we will proceed as you suggest," remarked Yamada.

"What do you recommend about the H-bomb fiasco?" asked the minister of peace.

"Just make a standard don't destroy the world remark at a press conference. That should cover it."

And that was that. The PR chief contacted him as he watched over political motions and reviewed launches returning from Shackleton and Aristarchus base. All was going well in space, the L5 base and its naval yards under construction, LEO gateway opening for business next year. The corporate people even wanted him to make and apperance there, for the first West Pacific Mars Mission in 2031. Maybe he would. For now, there were a few new steps to the strategic plan. To open, there was a plan for a tour that would head to America and Iran, pitching Pacific help building the border wall, a bridge over the Long Island sound, new programs to widen harbors,and, of course, finally building bridges over the strait of Hormuz, and the bridge to Qatar from Arabia,in addition to new initiatives pushing harbor improvements, and the SC maglev. What time to be alive.
Last edited by Republic of Penguinian Astronautia on Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents