NATION

PASSWORD

A World About To Break [IC] [MT-PMT] [APP]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hypron
Ambassador

Founded: May 10, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Hypron » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:50 pm

The United Kingdom of Hypron, celebrating its 30th anniversary of unification and celebrating the United Kingdom of Great Britain, are hosting the biggest military parade in the nation's history. Any nations army may send troops to join in the parade, which will be held in London, and all forces will cease fighting for a day.

Mexico-Kebabistan
Envoy

Founded: Nov 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mexico-Kebabistan » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:01 pm

Iran finishes its invasion of the Musandam Peninsula and starts invading the UAE.

OOC: I'll be participating in the RP less now. I am very busy now so I won't be able to post much (also the RP is moving rather fast, two pages have passed since I last posted).

Due to this, I'll mostly just be moderating the RP. My nation will still be existing IC, but I won't be RPing much.

Hypron, this means that we'll have to end that Egypt storyline. However, as it is the first major military conflict in the RP, it will still have major consequences. I'll give you the part of Egypt West of the Nile.

If there is something that needs to be brought to my attention but I have not addressed, feel free to tg me.

Also, Rajputana has left the RP due to RL circumstances, so I'm looking for a new mod. If you would like to be a mod, please tg me. I'll only be adding one or two mods.

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:12 pm

The armies in Egypt and Gaza move to Cairo.
Last edited by Hypron on Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:15 pm

I prepare a invasion squadron to set sail for Australia and India.
Last edited by Hypron on Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:28 pm

Hypron wrote:I prepare a invasion squadron to set sail for Australia and India.

We set sail for the Australian continent.

Caleonia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Caleonia » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:43 pm

Hypron wrote:
Hypron wrote:I prepare a invasion squadron to set sail for Australia and India.

We set sail for the Australian continent.

cough “edit messages..” cough, Ward intervenes from a random telegram from his newly established embassy.

He then lays down. Three hours later, he is pronounced dead from old age. He died at the age of 79, lying about his age to the public, saying he was 48 to ensure that the populous didn’t revolt. Kaiser Masahiro Okayama takes the Prime Councilor position, and chooses a new title for himself and the dynasty his family has created; Frederick Harvick.

Masahiro is only 29 years old, the youngest for any Caleonian Prime Councilor.
Last edited by Caleonia on Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Caleon | Grünkohlland
The land of progress, the first society of speed.
MT/PMT (Cyberprep in 2035) | National Day: September 3 | Refer to this for policies | More than a “funny car nation”, and pays no attention to F1 | Hatsunia and I are NOT related, I just exist in his universe due to us sharing the same region.
Overview | Caleon Pro Baseball

Mexico-Kebabistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mexico-Kebabistan » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:49 pm

Mexico-Kebabistan wrote:Iran finishes its invasion of the Musandam Peninsula and starts invading the UAE.

OOC: I'll be participating in the RP less now. I am very busy now so I won't be able to post much (also the RP is moving rather fast, two pages have passed since I last posted).

Due to this, I'll mostly just be moderating the RP. My nation will still be existing IC, but I won't be RPing much.

Hypron, this means that we'll have to end that Egypt storyline. However, as it is the first major military conflict in the RP, it will still have major consequences. I'll give you the part of Egypt West of the Nile.

If there is something that needs to be brought to my attention but I have not addressed, feel free to tg me.

Also, Rajputana has left the RP due to RL circumstances, so I'm looking for a new mod. If you would like to be a mod, please tg me. I'll only be adding one or two mods.

Actually let's change the Egypt deal a bit. Egypt can be its own country, but it will be a joint protectorate of UK and Iran. That way, both of us get what we want.

Also,

Iran finishes its invasion of UAE.

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:49 pm

Mexico-Kebabistan wrote:
Mexico-Kebabistan wrote:Iran finishes its invasion of the Musandam Peninsula and starts invading the UAE.

Actually let's change the Egypt deal a bit. Egypt can be its own country, but it will be a joint protectorate of UK and Iran. That way, both of us get what we want.

Also,

Iran finishes its invasion of UAE.

Deal

Mexico-Kebabistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mexico-Kebabistan » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:03 pm

Iran proposes a peace treaty: Iran and UK will not attack each other and will formally end their war. They will also not interfere with each other and will respect each other's sovereignty. They will no longer be enemies.

Both Irani and UK militaries will have access to Egypt but they both will have equal influence. They can not threaten each other's interests using Egypt (so I can't build a base in Egypt and then use it to disrupt UK trade). Egypt will have much autonomy, though it is a UK/Iran protectorate. Egypt gets 70% of profits from Suez Canal, UK and Iran each get 15%.

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:05 pm

Mexico-Kebabistan wrote:Iran proposes a peace treaty: Iran and UK will not attack each other and will formally end their war. They will also not interfere with each other and will respect each other's sovereignty. They will no longer be enemies.

Both Irani and UK militaries will have access to Egypt but they both will have equal influence. They can not threaten each other's interests using Egypt (so I can't build a base in Egypt and then use it to disrupt UK trade). Egypt will have much autonomy, though it is a UK/Iran protectorate. Egypt gets 70% of profits from Suez Canal, UK and Iran each get 15%.

The Prime Minister and his cabinet debated this for a day, but the Prime Minister wins the duel and agrees to the peace deal, signed in Ottawa.

Independant Canada
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Independant Canada » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:05 pm

Hypron, this means that we'll have to end that Egypt storyline.

OOC: Then if you agree as well, should we end the Canadian, Iranian and Kashtyriaian story line with the summit/meeting. Kashtryia hasn't really been active with the RP for a few days now and you are going to be very busy. So, what is your opinion?
Last edited by Independant Canada on Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:13 pm

This is the Treaty of Ottawa, or the rough draft that will be taken to the peace conference.

1. The United Kingdom of Hypron and the Kingdom of Iran will cease hostilities on all fronts.

2. Egypt will remain a autonomous nation, but it will be a protectorate of Iran and the UK.

3. At the request of the UK, Canadian peacekeepers will be allowed to enter Egypt to help rebuilding.

4. Egypt will get 70% of the Suez Canal profits, while the UK and Iran get 15% each

5. Egypt be allowed a small military of its own and that Cairo be the capital of Egypt as a concession to the Egyptians. They suggest that while there will be UK, Iranian, and Egyptian military presence in most of Egypt, in Cairo, there will only be Egyptian military presence.

6. There will be a memorial service in Alexandria and El Alamein for the people who fought and died in the conflict.

7. The former Egyptian Resistance (the native Egyptian uprising which took place when UK and Iran were fighting) will become the native Egyptian government in order to make the compromise beneficial for Egyptians, but it will not take military action against Iran and UK due to protectorate status. Iran and UK will work together to prevent Israeli/Palestinian resistance
Last edited by Hypron on Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Independant Canada
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Independant Canada » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:16 pm

Hypron wrote:
Mexico-Kebabistan wrote:Iran proposes a peace treaty: Iran and UK will not attack each other and will formally end their war. They will also not interfere with each other and will respect each other's sovereignty. They will no longer be enemies.

The Prime Minister and his cabinet debated this for a day, but the Prime Minister wins the duel and agrees to the peace deal, signed in Ottawa.

Canada, is glad to know that this peace treaty will be signed in Ottawa. The Canadians have involved themselves in two Suez Crisis's now. As hoped by Canadian Prime Minister Pearson, this conflict was shorter than that first Suez Crisis. The government of Canada would like to propose giving a Nobel peace price to each of the nations leaders involved. This was team effort and we Canadians, Iranians and Hyprons should be proud for working together, "FOR THE PEOPLE".

Canadian Peacekeepers are on there way now and should be arriving in the next few days!

Mexico-Kebabistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mexico-Kebabistan » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:16 pm

Hypron wrote:

OOC: If we are to sign this in Ottawa, we would first need to travel there.

IC: Hearing that the peace deal has been agreed upon, the Shahanshah officially announces that the UK and Iran are no longer at war and will not interfere with each other and describes their compromise. Though it is controversial, the government feels they have made the right choice.

BTW, here is some other stuff we could add as well, though they are only suggestions, not nonnegotiable terms:

There will be a memorial service in Alexandria and El Alamein for the people who fought and died in the conflict.

The former Egyptian Resistance (the native Egyptian uprising which took place when UK and Iran were fighting) will become the native Egyptian government in order to make the compromise beneficial for Egyptians, but it will not take military action against Iran and UK due to protectorate status. Iran and UK will work together to prevent Israeli/Palestinian resistance (though Israel/Palestine is fully Iranian land, Iran might not be able to stop resistance by itself and the resistance could harm Egypt).

Independant Canada wrote:

Hypron, this means that we'll have to end that Egypt storyline.

OOC: Then if you agree as well, should we end the Canadian, Iranian and Kashtyriaian story line with the summit/meeting. Kashtryia hasn't really been active with the RP for a few days now and you are going to be very busy. So, what is your opinion?

I guess we could do it now.

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:24 pm

At the time the summit between the Canadian Prime Minister and the President of Iran is happening, Prime Minister John Smith, along with a Arabian translator and Generals Michael and Johnson, boards a conventional flight for Ottawa with the treaty.
Last edited by Hypron on Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mexico-Kebabistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mexico-Kebabistan » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:26 pm

Hypron wrote:This is the Treaty of Ottawa

1. The United Kingdom of Hypron and the Kingdom of Iran will cease hostilities on all fronts.

2. Egypt will remain a autonomous nation, but it will be a protectorate of Iran and the UK.

3. At the request of the UK, Canadian peacekeepers will be allowed to enter Egypt to help rebuilding.

4. Egypt will get 70% of the Suez Canal profits, while the UK and Iran get 15% each

5. Cairo is a demilitarized zone.

Iran is happy to allow Canadian peacekeepers as long as they stay neutral and focus on helping the Egyptian people.

Regarding Cairo, Iran suggests that Egypt be allowed a small military of its own and that Cairo be the capital of Egypt as a concession to the Egyptians. They suggest that while there will be UK, Iranian, and Egyptian military presence in most of Egypt, in Cairo, there will only be Egyptian military presence.

Overall, they are happy that it has gotten to the point of a good peaceful treaty.

Hypron wrote:

Canada, is glad to know that this peace treaty will be signed in Ottawa. The Canadians have involved themselves in two Suez Crisis's now. As hoped by Canadian Prime Minister Pearson, this conflict was shorter than that first Suez Crisis. The government of Canada would like to propose giving a Nobel peace price to each of the nations leaders involved. This was team effort and we Canadians, Iranians and Hyprons should be proud for working together, "FOR THE PEOPLE".

Canadian Peacekeepers are on there way now and should be arriving in the next few days!

The Shahanshah and President Ahmed are thankful for the Nobel Prize recommendation.

Meanwhile, airports in Egypt prepare for the Canadian peacekeepers.

Hypron wrote:At the time the summit between the Canadian Prime Minister and the President of Iran is happening, Prime Minister John Smith, along with a Arabian translator and General Michael, boards a conventional flight for Ottawa with the treaty.

They are both in Kashtyria right now.
Last edited by Mexico-Kebabistan on Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:28 pm

Mexico-Kebabistan wrote:
Hypron wrote:This is the Treaty of Ottawa

5. Cairo is a demilitarized zone.

Iran is happy to allow Canadian peacekeepers as long as they stay neutral and focus on helping the Egyptian people.

Regarding Cairo, Iran suggests that Egypt be allowed a small military of its own and that Cairo be the capital of Egypt as a concession to the Egyptians. They suggest that while there will be UK, Iranian, and Egyptian military presence in most of Egypt, in Cairo, there will only be Egyptian military presence.

Overall, they are happy that it has gotten to the point of a good peaceful treaty.

The Shahanshah and President Ahmed are thankful for the Nobel Prize recommendation.

Hypron wrote:At the time the summit between the Canadian Prime Minister and the President of Iran is happening, Prime Minister John Smith, along with a Arabian translator and General Michael, boards a conventional flight for Ottawa with the treaty.

(OOC: He left early to prepare.)

Independant Canada
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Independant Canada » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:35 pm

Prime Minister Pearson invites President Ahmed on his private Boeing 777-300ER to travel to Ottawa.

The Kashtyrian government has not given any information on summit. Two world leaders are waiting and they are busy people. PM Pearson apologizes to the Kashtiyrian government but we have to leave now. An alliance offer is still on the table. We can have a tele-conference at another time.

Canadian Peacekeepers will remain neutral. They can be easily identified by their red helmets with "UN blue" maple leafs on them. The Egyptian people are the priority.

Mexico-Kebabistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mexico-Kebabistan » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:42 pm

Hypron wrote:
Mexico-Kebabistan wrote:Iran is happy to allow Canadian peacekeepers as long as they stay neutral and focus on helping the Egyptian people.

(OOC: He left early to prepare.)

Oh, ok.

Independant Canada wrote:Prime Minister Pearson invites President Ahmed on his private Boeing 777-300ER to travel to Ottawa.

The Kashtyrian government has not given any information on summit. Two world leaders are waiting and they are busy people. PM Pearson apologizes to the Kashtiyrian government but we have to leave now. An alliance offer is still on the table. We can have a tele-conference at another time.

Canadian Peacekeepers will remain neutral. They can be easily identified by their red helmets with "UN blue" maple leafs on them. The Egyptian people are the priority.

PResident Ahmed accepts the invitation.

Independant Canada
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Independant Canada » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:42 pm

Hypron wrote:At the time the summit between the Canadian Prime Minister and the President of Iran is happening, Prime Minister John Smith, along with a Arabian translator and Generals Michael and Johnson, boards a conventional flight for Ottawa with the treaty.

Preparations are being made right now for the British arrival. Your accommodations for you and your advisers will be on the Private floor on the famous Château Laurier hotel on Rideau Street. Right next to the beautiful Rideau Canal and Canadian Parliament buildings.

You should find that our Parliament buildings are very different than yours.

The Mayor of Ottawa will be there for your arrival and take you to your accommodations and answer any questions that you might have.
Last edited by Independant Canada on Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:45 pm

Hypron wrote:At the time the summit between the Canadian Prime Minister and the President of Iran is happening, Prime Minister John Smith, along with a Arabian translator and Generals Michael and Johnson, boards a conventional flight for Ottawa with the treaty.

They land at Ottawa International Airport, and decide that the signing will be held at Parliament Hill.

Independant Canada
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Independant Canada » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:49 pm

OOC: To make time go faster just a bit I'm going to say that President Ahmed and PM Pearson have arrived in Ottawa as well, just out of convince.

Both leaders have arrived in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Ready to sign the treaty.

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:51 pm

Parliament Hill, Ottawa, Canada

Prime Minister John Smith makes a small statement:

"I am very glad that we were able to end this with little loss of life, as that was my goal all along."

He then signs the treaty.

Independant Canada
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Independant Canada » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:59 pm

Parliament Hill, Ottawa, Canada

Canadian Prime Minister, Stephen Mackenzie Pearson also makes statement:

"Canada has out done itself again. Canada again, is no longer in the shadow of the British or Americans, we have showed the world time and time again that we are a major player and now a world power. I thank both Iran and the United Kingdom of Hypron for listening to us and our wise words. These two nations are now on good terms!"

He then signs the treaty in relation to Canadian peacekeepers in Egypt.

Mexico-Kebabistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Mexico-Kebabistan » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:07 pm

Caleonia wrote:Ward Wise quietly orders the Daytona Eagles to move to Qatar and conquer it after they have completed their invasion and annexation of Bahrain. They also blow up the King Fahd Causeway to prevent Iran from just driving up to the islands if they even notice that Bahrain is now under Caleonian authority, which the government hopes it doesn’t. This is completed at around 7:00 PM in Bahrain. 3 hours later, the government named the colony, now aptly named the Imperial Colony of Schrader. Immediately after this was declared, the Daytona Eagles noticed an unknown plane to them, and its definitely not one of the planes they were given to invade Bahrain; all of their planes were pitch black, as the planes are designed to be flown at night, but this plane is light grey. They suspect it’s a British plane for some reason.

It’s 1:00 AM when the battalion of 1,250 men finally gets to sleep, discussing what he previously just happened, as General Michael Spencer (a descendant of Kurt Spencer, who “created” the Farmer’s Revolution of 1179 AD) had ordered to men to stop arguing about that damn plane flying over the airspace, as he assumes it was probably nothing. Only minutes after the clock struck one, a loud boom goes off from what seemed to be about 15 kilometers east of Riyadh. Some go deaf, there’s nuclear fallout everywhere, and everyone started digging in to avoid the aftermath and the Qatar invasion is postponed indefinitely.

Ward is oddly asleep when this happens, as it’s only 11:00 PM in Drew Blickensderfer when the explosion occurs. When he wakes up, however, he finds out on the news that a plane had blown up the Kingdom Centre in Riyadh. As a result, he immediately orders the Eagles to return home as soon as physically possible. He suspects it was a doing of The Blue Cell, a terrorist group that was eradicated by Sicaris when they existed in the modern lands of Odinburgh. However, under close suspection from Ward, he had discovered that the group had re-emerged in Corsica, just before the CUB government finalized its reinstatement process with the rest of the world. The CUB Air Force’s largest military camp was located in southern Corsica, and it could be possible that it could be overrun by defectors, as the CUB wasn’t exactly in the best of places at the moment from what had seemed to be when Ward sent 5 diplomats to establish an embassy and trade negotiations within the CUB.

Noticing the explosion, Iran starts cleaning up the radioactive mess and starts rebuilding the Kingdom Centre. Though fallout landed all the way in Bahrain, the fallout path was quite narrow, so much of Saudia wasn't affected. Using footage and radar data, officials think that the plane came from Bahrain (though the plane did not actually come from there, it did fly over Bahrain). Officials decide to go and investigate Bahrain, only to discover that the Causeway was blown up. They come to the conclusion that the terrorists are based in Bahrain.

The event causes much alarm in Iran, though the government asks the citizens to be brave because the terrorists want people to be fearful.

Michael Waltrip wrote:Michael Waltrip XVIII has recently died from natural causes, and his grandson, Michael Waltrip XX, takes over as king. His first act as king is to order a large scale invasion of the Philippine Islands under approval from the Caleon Congress.

Iran sends its condolences and wishes good luck to the new King.

Ethereal Madness wrote:In other news, Master Forvirring sees heightened tensions in the world, and would like to suggest that everyone relax. Maybe have some tea, or smoke some cannabis, if that’s your style.

"Trade deals are after all better than war declarations," he says, "though like my grandfather said, 'peace is not the absence of conflicts, it is the ability to handle conflict by peaceful means.' We are always open for business."

His aides nod behind him, unaware that the quote was from someone else.

In Iran, the people take notice of Master Forvirring's unconventional but pretty darn cool methods. A joke campaign is started that aims to make Master Forvirring the new Shahanshah.

In other news, Iran finishes its invasion of the UAE.

Officials decide that Bahrain is unsafe due to radiation, but also do not accept refugees out of suspicion of terrorists being among them. They then realize that they could probably take a lesson or two from Canada. They telegram Canada asking what they usually do.

In the meantime, Iran starts an invasion of Qatar, which is less affected by radiation and has natural gas reserves. Soldiers in Saudia carefully cross the border into Qatar.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents