NATION

PASSWORD

(DISTRESS)Panama BEGS international community for help

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Revolutionario Democratico Panama
Attaché

Founded: Nov 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

(DISTRESS)Panama BEGS international community for help

Postby Revolutionario Democratico Panama » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:09 pm

We Panamians have always believed in peace and freedom.
That's why we support free market economy, zero regulations in business and all but the lowest of income tax.
Many leaders have their offshore bank accounts in Panama too.

But now, some evil nations are threatening us with trade embargos and war.
We appeal nations to declare their public support for us.

Valkiir wrote:Official Notice: Due to the practices of the nation of Revolutionario Democratico Panama Including the unrestricted sale of chemical weapons, weapons for use in terrorism and crime, a dangerously under regulated financial system, and general distrust of the nation The Republic of Valkiir has placed the nation on a restricted List and has chosen to bar all legitimate Trade, financial exchanges, travel or investment in The Nation of Revolutionario Democratico Panama. Furthermore a full embargo of all gods, and services, travel restrictions, and a blanket prohibition on entry into the Republic of Vakiir by any national or resident of the nation of Revolutionario Democratico Panama is in effect until the issues mentioned are addressed by formal diplomatic talks.

Furthermore should the unrestricted and unmonitored sale of weapons of mass destruction or other questionable weapons not ease the case may be referred to international bodies, and allies for action.

Code: Select all
Name of your nation:
Your legal investments in Panama(Optional):
Your 'Other' investments in Panama(Optional):
Reason for helping us:
Other notes:
Last edited by Revolutionario Democratico Panama on Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I use NS stats on everything except Population. I am a Capitalist Paradise and a great home for tax fraudsters on the run, CIA backed Drug Dealers and Commie killing Fillibusters.
Our country has absolutely no anti trust laws and we have no extradition treaty.
We are the Switzerland of the Carribean !
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=457839 : Click the link to read the latest Finance and business news

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Revolutionario Democratico Panama » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:12 pm

Please support and help us !
I use NS stats on everything except Population. I am a Capitalist Paradise and a great home for tax fraudsters on the run, CIA backed Drug Dealers and Commie killing Fillibusters.
Our country has absolutely no anti trust laws and we have no extradition treaty.
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=457839 : Click the link to read the latest Finance and business news

Deutsches Zweites Kaiserreich
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Deutsches Zweites Kaiserreich » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:21 pm

Name of your nation: Germany
Your legal investments in Panama(Optional): Oil investments.
Reason for helping: Because we obviously recognize that your nation is the victim.
I love small redneck American towns.
Many times I leave from Miami or NYC and start driving North or South respectively to explore these little islands of inbred tranquillity.
It's also a very patriotic experience. Most houses in these towns have the flag of the States over them . More flags than an army camp.

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Revolutionario Democratico Panama » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:49 pm

Deutsches Zweites Kaiserreich wrote:Name of your nation: Germany
Your legal investments in Panama(Optional): Oil investments.
Reason for helping: Because we obviously recognize that your nation is the victim.

Thanks for helping us.

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Revolutionario Democratico Panama » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:34 am

Please help us !

Port Ember
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 06, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Port Ember » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:47 am

Name: Republic of Port Ember
Your legal investments in Panama(Optional): Not cleared to disclose.
Your 'Other' investments in Panama(Optional): Same as above..
Reason for helping us: Port Ember is a firm believer in the free market and non restrictive capitalism. Port Ember sees itself as a defender of the free market in the world.
Other notes: Port Ember will attempt to take over the markets which Panama has lost due to the recent sanctions, by opening our market to your goods, or by finding a suitable nation instead. Furthermore if Panama has lost a flow of inportable goods due to recent sanctions, Port Ember will immediately find a willing replacement supplier.

Furthermore we will dispatch a Flotilla (Navy) to near your territorial waters (ensuring not to actualy enter it), to ensure no interference on merchant shipping to and from your nation.
♤ And my proudest work - Hydra Industries - I created all my own military equipment.
♤ A great RP resource -The Average Port Emberian
Port Emberian Embassy Program
♤ My Discord Channel - https://discord.gg/ufkwkCh
However only for members of the GFTC

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Revolutionario Democratico Panama » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:31 am

Port Ember wrote:Name: Republic of Port Ember
Your legal investments in Panama(Optional): Not cleared to disclose.
Your 'Other' investments in Panama(Optional): Same as above..
Reason for helping us: Port Ember is a firm believer in the free market and non restrictive capitalism. Port Ember sees itself as a defender of the free market in the world.
Other notes: Port Ember will attempt to take over the markets which Panama has lost due to the recent sanctions, by opening our market to your goods, or by finding a suitable nation instead. Furthermore if Panama has lost a flow of inportable goods due to recent sanctions, Port Ember will immediately find a willing replacement supplier.

Furthermore we will dispatch a Flotilla (Navy) to near your territorial waters (ensuring not to actualy enter it), to ensure no interference on merchant shipping to and from your nation.

The Panamian high command is extremely greadful for the nobility that you have shown.
Hopefully now the problem will subcise.
Last edited by Revolutionario Democratico Panama on Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Islamic Azad Kashmir Caliphate
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Azad Kashmir Caliphate » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:20 am

We don't help Capitalists .
Sorry.
Kashmir is Islam.
Kashmir is made up of two things only.
Allah's grace
The beautiful Himalayan snowcapped ranges.

Please Please please see my primary banner !

Non Muslim Citizens wishing to be parents must undertake a series of gruelling tests to evaluate their capabilities, and the only way to escape lengthy prison terms is in a body bag.

Minimum age of marriage.
Men:15.
Woman: From birth.

Sharia law is strictly followed and enforced with certain modern exceptions.

Woman are not allowed go to school or take education.
Woman are not allowed to travel outside without an adult male as consort.

Woman and non Muslims are considered sub humans here.

Newark Aristocracy
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Newark Aristocracy » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:26 am

Revolutionario Democratico Panama wrote:We Panamians have always believed in peace and freedom.
That's why we support free market economy, zero regulations in business and all but the lowest of income tax.

Valkiir wrote:Official Notice: Due to the practices of the nation of Revolutionario Democratico Panama Including the unrestricted sale of chemical weapons, weapons for use in terrorism and crime, a dangerously under regulated financial system, and general distrust of the nation The Republic of Valkiir has placed the nation on a restricted List and has chosen to bar all legitimate Trade, financial exchanges, travel or investment in The Nation of Revolutionario Democratico Panama. Furthermore a full embargo of all gods, and services, travel restrictions, and a blanket prohibition on entry into the Republic of Vakiir by any national or resident of the nation of Revolutionario Democratico Panama is in effect until the issues mentioned are addressed by formal diplomatic talks.

Furthermore should the unrestricted and unmonitored sale of weapons of mass destruction or other questionable weapons not ease the case may be referred to international bodies, and allies for action.

Name of your nation:
Reason for helping us:
Other notes:

Protocall Geneva active.
Embargo active.
DOS cannons on standby.
T.H.E.Os armed.
Military informed.
Military equipment ready.
Ships off the cost of Revolutionario Democratico Panama active.
Landing ships on standby.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Re: Panama BEGS international community for help

Postby Yohannes » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:15 am

Out-of-character information: Copying this here from your news thread Panama because this is the more appropriate place for my prev. post there Image

---

From the Parliament House desk of The Right Honourable Marion Maréchal-Le Men
Eighteenth Yohannesian Emperor and President of the Electoral College

The Yohannesian government both acknowledges and highly values the significant contribution the charitable and community sector makes to Panamanian society. Since October 2018, when my colleague The Right Honourable Annabelle Thorndon-Stevensonn, the forty-seventh Chancellor of the Nineteen Countries, publicly acknowledged the importance of community and voluntary organisations to the health of the Revolutionary Republic of Panama, the Thirty-sixth Christian Democratic Executive Council has been working to create a lasting relationship with the Panamanian community sector.

Following on from The Rt Hon Annabelle Thorndon-Stevensonn’s parliamentary initiative came the ratification of the Agreement for Investment, Trade and Charities Services Relationship with Revolutionary Panama Act 2018—which included a series of policy and technical notices showcasing the Yohannesian government’s intentions for an improved community-government relationship with Revolutionary Panama by 2020. The parliamentary select committee report supporting our initial policy framework was published just last week. And next month will see the creation of the Office of Revolutionary Panama Charitable Sector Cooperation to improve coordination between Yohannesian commercial and industrial enterprises and Panama’s charitable and community sector. Our decision to successfully table the amendment to the Act for 2019 is further evidence to our commitment to maintaining bilateral friendship and economic cooperation with the Revolutionary Government of Panama.

Our amendment bill will allow for the creation of a new body corporate, the Revolutionary Panama Charitable Commission. The commission’s primary function will be to administer a registration and monitoring system between Yohannesian companies and Panamanian charitable organisations. The commission will also be responsible for educating and assisting registered charitable partners, approved contributing parties, and other Yohannesian participants to comply with their regulatory duties and responsibilities to the Panamanian state. Also, the commission will analyse, report on, and produce policy statements and recommendations on any matters relating to Panamanian charities; will improve and stimulate research into any matter relating to Panamanian charities partnership in the Nineteen Countries; and will execute any other functions the Chancellor of the Nineteen Countries may require it to achieve to solidify bilateral friendship between our two nations.

When I was in legal practice before joining the Christian Democratic Party to be involved in parliament, I helped to create a number of trusts under various charity policy agreements with other Yohannesian trading partners. Through the years, I tried to ask myself the following question: “What sort of control exists for some of the more questionable voluntary organisations—how can I better policy efficiency and improve government transparency?” I did table inquiries into the then Select Committee on Foreign Relations about what type of regulatory measure exists for foreign charity organisations involving themselves with Yohannesian body corporates and companies of the citizen sector.

I am committed to ensuring that the community will benefit from better government transparency—for I know where my priorities lie. The hard-working and vulnerable members of our society. The Revolutionary Government of Panama has been a supportive partner in overseeing fast growth in investment and trade of Yohannesian commercial and industrial enterprises in Panama. For this reason, I’m committed to ensuring that our investment and charitable entities will increase their contributions to the hard-working people of Panama.

This amendment to our existing Act of friendship represents a major step forward for bilateral cooperation—beyond the fields of commerce and trade—between Revolutionary Panama and the Realm of fiords and mountain. The commission that is the Office of Revolutionary Panama Charitable Sector Cooperation will be legislated into reality to become a one-stop shop, and will adopt a whole-of-government approach, where public service agencies will cooperate across portfolio boundaries to achieve their shared goals in Panama with contributing, government-vetted corporate members of the Yohannesian citizen sector.

@Maréchal-Le Men Parliament House in response to “Yohannes Decides: Revolutionary Panama; Charity Commission” issue #204,134.

#PanamaInvestmentTrade #NationStates2019
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Revolutionario Democratico Panama » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:52 pm

Yohannes wrote:

Out-of-character information: Copying this here from your news thread Panama because this is the more appropriate place for my prev. post there (Image)

---

(Image)

From the Parliament House desk of The Right Honourable Marion Maréchal-Le Men
Eighteenth Yohannesian Emperor and President of the Electoral College

The Yohannesian government both acknowledges and highly values the significant contribution the charitable and community sector makes to Panamanian society. Since October 2018, when my colleague The Right Honourable Annabelle Thorndon-Stevensonn, the forty-seventh Chancellor of the Nineteen Countries, publicly acknowledged the importance of community and voluntary organisations to the health of the Revolutionary Republic of Panama, the Thirty-sixth Christian Democratic Executive Council has been working to create a lasting relationship with the Panamanian community sector.

Following on from The Rt Hon Annabelle Thorndon-Stevensonn’s parliamentary initiative came the ratification of the Agreement for Investment, Trade and Charities Services Relationship with Revolutionary Panama Act 2018—which included a series of policy and technical notices showcasing the Yohannesian government’s intentions for an improved community-government relationship with Revolutionary Panama by 2020. The parliamentary select committee report supporting our initial policy framework was published just last week. And next month will see the creation of the Office of Revolutionary Panama Charitable Sector Cooperation to improve coordination between Yohannesian commercial and industrial enterprises and Panama’s charitable and community sector. Our decision to successfully table the amendment to the Act for 2019 is further evidence to our commitment to maintaining bilateral friendship and economic cooperation with the Revolutionary Government of Panama.

Our amendment bill will allow for the creation of a new body corporate, the Revolutionary Panama Charitable Commission. The commission’s primary function will be to administer a registration and monitoring system between Yohannesian companies and Panamanian charitable organisations. The commission will also be responsible for educating and assisting registered charitable partners, approved contributing parties, and other Yohannesian participants to comply with their regulatory duties and responsibilities to the Panamanian state. Also, the commission will analyse, report on, and produce policy statements and recommendations on any matters relating to Panamanian charities; will improve and stimulate research into any matter relating to Panamanian charities partnership in the Nineteen Countries; and will execute any other functions the Chancellor of the Nineteen Countries may require it to achieve to solidify bilateral friendship between our two nations.

When I was in legal practice before joining the Christian Democratic Party to be involved in parliament, I helped to create a number of trusts under various charity policy agreements with other Yohannesian trading partners. Through the years, I tried to ask myself the following question: “What sort of control exists for some of the more questionable voluntary organisations—how can I better policy efficiency and improve government transparency?” I did table inquiries into the then Select Committee on Foreign Relations about what type of regulatory measure exists for foreign charity organisations involving themselves with Yohannesian body corporates and companies of the citizen sector.

I am committed to ensuring that the community will benefit from better government transparency—for I know where my priorities lie. The hard-working and vulnerable members of our society. The Revolutionary Government of Panama has been a supportive partner in overseeing fast growth in investment and trade of Yohannesian commercial and industrial enterprises in Panama. For this reason, I’m committed to ensuring that our investment and charitable entities will increase their contributions to the hard-working people of Panama.

This amendment to our existing Act of friendship represents a major step forward for bilateral cooperation—beyond the fields of commerce and trade—between Revolutionary Panama and the Realm of fiords and mountain. The commission that is the Office of Revolutionary Panama Charitable Sector Cooperation will be legislated into reality to become a one-stop shop, and will adopt a whole-of-government approach, where public service agencies will cooperate across portfolio boundaries to achieve their shared goals in Panama with contributing, government-vetted corporate members of the Yohannesian citizen sector.

@Maréchal-Le Men Parliament House in response to “Yohannes Decides: Revolutionary Panama; Charity Commission” issue #204,134.

#PanamaInvestmentTrade #NationStates2019

All we can do is say thanks.
Your national policy has saved us yet again.

Port Ember
Ambassador

Postby Port Ember » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:47 pm

Newark Aristocracy wrote:
Revolutionario Democratico Panama wrote:We Panamians have always believed in peace and freedom.

Name of your nation:
Reason for helping us:
Other notes:

Protocall Geneva active.
Embargo active.
DOS cannons on standby.
T.H.E.Os armed.
Military informed.
Military equipment ready.
Ships off the cost of Revolutionario Democratico Panama active.
Landing ships on standby.

OFFICIOL BROADCAST

Greetings my nation and the world.

I wish to report that the Eastern Flotilla has been deployed within international waters close to the Panama Coast, in response to certain nations wishing to harm the international balance of peace and free trade.

Let this serve as a stark warning to all nations- if any naval power disturbs international trade by boarding/sezing civilian merchant ships- our deployed fleet will act immediately against you as a criminal. An international criminal.

I would also like to proudly announce that the sanctions against Panama has been a complete FAILURE. Port Ember and her trading partners have completely replaced the lost inports and exports caused by the sanctions. Free trade amd freedom as a whole has prevailed once more!
♤ And my proudest work - Hydra Industries - I created all my own military equipment.

Islamic Azad Kashmir Caliphate
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Azad Kashmir Caliphate » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:54 am

It was 2am.

The patrol car on the Panamian national highway sector 3 were driving on their normal route, doing normal routines and listening to songs to liven up the silent atmosphere of this unused section of the highway.

Suddenly, a loud explosion rocked up on the side of the road. The men in the patrol car panicked. They took out their guns while the driver took out his phone to call for backup.

BANG BANG

A swift shot hit the driver in the head. Another hot the radio in the car disabling it.

The remaining men got out of the patrol car armed.

Suddenly the surrounding woods opened up with machine gunfire. All but one of the guards were shot down.
Then as mysteriously as the attackers had come, they fled.

The one man reached the nearest backup station 15 minutes later and called his superiors who in turn called their superiors and so on until the general of the Panamian military got the message.

Then a warning message was broadcasted from an unknown source.

Azad Kashmir will keep making terrorist attacks on Panamian soil until Port Ember and Yohannes don't withdraw their support !
Last edited by Islamic Azad Kashmir Caliphate on Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kashmir is Islam.
Kashmir is made up of two things only.
Allah's grace
The beautiful Himalayan snowcapped ranges.

Please Please please see my primary banner !

Non Muslim Citizens wishing to be parents must undertake a series of gruelling tests to evaluate their capabilities, and the only way to escape lengthy prison terms is in a body bag.

Minimum age of marriage.
Men:15.
Woman: From birth.

Sharia law is strictly followed and enforced with certain modern exceptions.

Woman are not allowed go to school or take education.
Woman are not allowed to travel outside without an adult male as consort.

Woman and non Muslims are considered sub humans here.

Port Ember
Ambassador

Postby Port Ember » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:57 am

OOC: I saw the other related thread got shut down. Is this one going to continue, or is it closed down as well?

Port Ember
Ambassador

Postby Port Ember » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:58 am

OOC: I saw the other related thread got shut down. Is this one going to continue, or is it closed down as well?

Newark Aristocracy
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Newark Aristocracy » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:31 am

3 aircraft carriers,19 destroyer escorts,19 destroyers,3 cruisers,300 fighter Jets,and 30 helicopters are sent to Panama's coast with one objective:Stop all mechernt shipping to Panama.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents