NATION

PASSWORD

A World About To Break [OOC] [MT-PMT] [APP]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hypron
Ambassador

Founded: May 10, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Hypron » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:03 pm

Akatia wrote:
Hypron wrote:
I can pull out if I need to. My fleet has the coast.

Remember that you are not in your country and that I have total superiority, I am in my territory. If I wanted to, I could destroy your ships and leave your soldiers without the possibility of leaving Akatia.

By the way, I would like you to consult before carrying out an invasion in that way, since it is not so easy to approach an enemy country without it doing anything, except when this is a militarized state.

Fair, but I did this anyway, so lets just build off of this. I will notify of any other attacks.
Last edited by Hypron on Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Akatia
Envoy

Founded: Feb 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Akatia » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:45 pm

Mexico-Kebabistan is the OP, I would like him to give his verdict about the end of this battle and the strategy that my country is carrying out.
A parallel universe where the continents and the countries are different.

I do not use NS Stats.

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:46 pm

Akatia wrote:Mexico-Kebabistan is the OP, I would like him to give his verdict about the end of this battle and the strategy that my country is carrying out.

:clap: You are a excellent plan maker.

Akatia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Akatia » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:48 pm

Hypron wrote:

Thank you! <3

I do not use NS Stats.

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:49 pm

Akatia wrote:
Hypron wrote:

Thank you! <3

Just asking, what are the 3 ships in the picture? I know 1 of them is a Sovremenny class Destroyer, but not the other 2.

Akatia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Akatia » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:54 pm

Hypron wrote:
Just asking, what are the 3 ships in the picture? I know 1 of them is a Sovremenny class Destroyer, but not the other 2.

I do not know the exact model, I think it belongs to the same family of ships.

I do not use NS Stats.

Akatia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Akatia » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:55 pm

I get the feeling that the Prime Minister of Canada ended up establishing some kind of relationship with Akatia

I do not use NS Stats.

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:56 pm

Akatia wrote:
Hypron wrote:

I do not know the exact model, I think it belongs to the same family of ships.

Our forces are actually quite even, 100,000 vs 120,000 and 10 ships vs 20 ships.

Where do you get the maps for those plans?

Akatia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Akatia » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:58 pm

Yes, but it is not a direct confrontation, remember that my troops are dividing yours into two smaller groups. I look for the map in google, all the details I do with Photoshop.

I do not use NS Stats.

Independant Canada
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Independant Canada » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:00 pm

Akatia wrote:
I get the feeling that the Prime Minister of Canada ended up establishing some kind of relationship with Akatia

You got to be kidding me...I don''t know what you're up to or what you mean by that.

This is some world class BSing.

Akatia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Akatia » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:01 pm

Independant Canada wrote:
Akatia wrote:

You got to be kidding me...I don''t know what you're up to or what you mean by that.

This is some world class BSing.

You did not understand. Forget it better.

I do not use NS Stats.

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:01 pm

Akatia wrote:Yes, but it is not a direct confrontation, remember that my troops are dividing yours into two smaller groups. I look for the map in google, all the details I do with Photoshop.

This is the problem with a tablet, I chat find a good Photoshop app, so I am asking for a favor. I I tell you my defensive plan, can you draw the map? Your actual forces will know nothing about this.

Akatia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Akatia » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:03 pm

Hypron wrote:
This is the problem with a tablet, I chat find a good Photoshop app, so I am asking for a favor. I I tell you my defensive plan, can you draw the map? Your actual forces will know nothing about this.

If I can understand the plan you are trying to follow, I will do it.

Remember that your troops do not know what is happening, they do not know that the troops of Akatia are systematically surrounding them. That is, your troops should follow the plan of the beginning, do not know exactly what is happening in Buenos Aires and Montevideo.
Last edited by Akatia on Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I do not use NS Stats.

Independant Canada
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Independant Canada » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:06 pm

Akatia wrote:You did not understand. Forget it better.

I got to keep an eye on you and your Tsar. You're trouble.

But who knows maybe I did establish a relationship, we shall see.

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:07 pm

Akatia wrote:
Hypron wrote:

If I can understand the plan you are trying to follow, I will do it.

Remember that your troops do not know what is happening, they do not know that the troops of Akatia are systematically surrounding them.

They don't know that, so here it is:
We plan to capture the city, hoping to take the ports intact, to bring in the elite Royal Marine Commandos, 25,000 on both beaches. More reinforcements will be dispatched from the Falklands, 10,000 troops in total and 15 ships in total. The goal will be to make a beach head . Meanwhile, the 16th Air Assault Brigade, 15000 elite airborne and SAS troopers, will be dropping further inland, to cut off communication and supply lines.

If you like, you can give your opinion as well.

Akatia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Akatia » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:16 pm

Hypron wrote:
We plan to capture the city, hoping to take the ports intact, to bring in the elite Royal Marine Commandos, 25,000 on both beaches. More reinforcements will be dispatched from the Falklands, 10,000 troops in total and 15 ships in total. The goal will be to make a beach head . Meanwhile, the 16th Air Assault Brigade, 15000 elite airborne and SAS troopers, will be dropping further inland, to cut off communication and supply lines.

Frankly I do not know how to draw that but I get an idea of what it would be like.

But I do not understand what kind of supplies Hypron wants to cut, that is, right now Akatia is not using supply routes because the battle does not take days. And well, you can count on the support of the Falklands troops, but you must bear in mind that it will take many hours to arrive and that can be deadly.

I do not use NS Stats.

Akatia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Akatia » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:18 pm

But who knows maybe I did establish a relationship, we shall see.

The problem is that Hypron should not declare war on Akatia or bomb the Oblast of Odessa. Now if you want world peace, you must do a lot, a lot, a lot of effort.
Last edited by Akatia on Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I do not use NS Stats.

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:21 pm

Akatia wrote:
Hypron wrote:

Frankly I do not know how to draw that but I get an idea of what it would be like.

But I do not understand what kind of supplies Hypron wants to cut, that is, right now Akatia is not using supply routes because the battle does not take days. And well, you can count on the support of the Falklands troops, but you must bear in mind that it will take many hours to arrive and that can be deadly.

It makes sense that supply lines haven't been formed, but this is a precaution. And it would cut off comms with Command Posts and Headquarters. And elite troops can hold a port for a few hours.

And I have a drawing idea: defensive lines around the 2 cities, a arrow for the reinforcements from the Falklands, and a circle around the drop zone, which is 4 miles north of Montevideo.

Akatia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Akatia » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:23 pm

Hypron wrote:
Akatia wrote:

It makes sense that supply lines haven't been formed, but this is a precaution. And it would cut off comms with Command Posts and Headquarters. And elite troops can hold a port for a few hours.

And I have a drawing idea: defensive lines around the 2 cities, a arrow for the reinforcements from the Falklands, and a circle around the drop zone, which is 4 miles north of Montevideo.

The problem is that cutting off communication with Akatia's military command is practically impossible because the battle is being fought within Akatia. That is, Akatians soldiers are not thousands of kilometers away from Akatia, where they have a single source of communication.

I do not use NS Stats.

Akatia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Akatia » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:24 pm

Hypron wrote:And I have a drawing idea: defensive lines around the 2 cities, a arrow for the reinforcements from the Falklands, and a circle around the drop zone, which is 4 miles north of Montevideo.

I will need to make a big map, specifically, the offensive lines of Hypron would be in Buenos Aires?

I do not use NS Stats.

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:25 pm

Akatia wrote:
Hypron wrote:

The problem is that cutting off communication with Akatia's military command is practically impossible because the battle is being fought within Akatia. That is, Akatians soldiers are not thousands of kilometers away from Akatia, where they have a single source of communication.

Very good point, but paratroopers can be effective within this battle, so I'd still need them anyway.
Yes, specifically Buenos Aires.
Last edited by Hypron on Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Akatia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Akatia » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:29 pm

Hypron wrote:
Very good point, but paratroopers can be effective within this battle, so I'd still need them anyway.
Yes, specifically Buenos Aires.

In agreement. But I wonder, how will we resolve this conflict?
Last edited by Akatia on Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I do not use NS Stats.

Independant Canada
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Independant Canada » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:32 pm

[quote="Akatia";p="35339623"

The problem is that Hypron should not declare war on Akatia or bomb the Oblast of Odessa. Now if you want world peace, you must do a lot, a lot, a lot of effort.[/quote]

I can not control what Hyrpon does. He declared war, so be it. Will there be world peace? Maybe but you say it like Canada is the only one trying to achieve it. Maybe Akatia could step up to the plate but I believe that won't happen. I'm sure you would have declared war sooner or later as well, if Hypron did not do it first.

Mexico-Kebabistan
Envoy

Founded: Nov 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mexico-Kebabistan » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:33 pm

Akatia wrote:Mexico-Kebabistan is the OP, I would like him to give his verdict about the end of this battle and the strategy that my country is carrying out.

FOR WHAT REASON HAS THOU SUMMONED ME?

Akatia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Akatia » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:34 pm

I can not control what Hyrpon does. He declared war, so be it. Will there be world peace? Maybe but you say it like Canada is the only one trying to achieve it. Maybe Akatia could step up to the plate but I believe that won't happen. I'm sure you would have declared war sooner or later as well, if Hypron did not do it first.

I thought about making provocations and demands through speeches but I suppose that advancing the war is not bad. Iran also does his thing, of course.

I do not use NS Stats.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents