NATION

PASSWORD

Waratendia declares war (MT, IC, open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Pius Desurongcrandis
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Pius Desurongcrandis » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:57 pm

Oxes Republic wrote:The Oxes Republic has a mass killing of all government spies and takes over the Piesan coasts. A declaration of war is prepared, but not signed.

Pius Desurongcrandis just bombs Oxes Rebublic into nothing

Oxes Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Signing

Postby Oxes Republic » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:00 pm

The Oxes Rebublicans are confused why you hate them when the Oxes Republican President Stan Ifvagrank signs the declaration of war between nations, and the Oxes Republican army drops Greek fire on all farmland of Pius
2023-2024 Buffalo Bills Season Failed

Newark Aristocracy
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Newark Aristocracy » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:03 pm

July 5,2031 Ten Years Later

Holotape 1:90% of the island's food supply has been used up,so we are making a Journey to the former Mainland of the Newark Aristocracy,and staying there,permanently.

German-Soviet Reich
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby German-Soviet Reich » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:04 pm

Newark Aristocracy wrote:Yes?
I Fabian Forst, Fuhrer of the German-Soviet Reich announce to all remaining Newark forces and allies that you shall lay down all arms in an unconditional surrender to the Council Of War and of all aligned armed forces and all armed forces under Newark control wherever situated.

We hereby command all Newark aligned forces wherever situated and the Newarkian people to cease hostilities forthwith, to preserve and save from damage all ships, aircraft, and military and civil property and to comply with all requirements which may be imposed by the Supreme Commander for the Council Of War or by agencies of the German Government at his direction.

Oxes Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Oxes Republic defense

Postby Oxes Republic » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:05 pm

The Oxes Republic uses the massive missile and bomb defense system of the 4th largest region that the 666th largest region can’t breach

Oxes Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Secession

Postby Oxes Republic » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:07 pm

The Oxes Republic bombs the national monument of Pius and destroys half of the executive residence. We propose a peace treaty written mostly under our terms.

Newark Aristocracy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Newark Aristocracy » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:07 pm

We will do no harm,even if we don't surrender,we will not harm anyone. We are just looking for a new home.

Also:You do realize that the message only got here 2 hours ago,and its been 10 years since you first attempted to send the message. We are about to leave the island.

German-Soviet Reich
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby German-Soviet Reich » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:08 pm

Newark Aristocracy wrote:We will do no harm,even if we don't surrender,we will not harm anyone. We are just looking for a new home.

Also:You do realize that the message only got here 2 hours ago,and its been 10 years since you first attempted to send the message. We are about to leave the island.
you can help me colonize Central Asia and the Caucasus

Oxes Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Support for Newark

Postby Oxes Republic » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:09 pm

The Oxes Republic says that Newark must have an independent military and says it will support it in fighting the Council of War.

Newark Aristocracy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Newark Aristocracy » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:09 pm

Ok.

Oxes Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

To Pius

Postby Oxes Republic » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:19 pm

Dear weak enemy,
Your borders have fallen and your food supply gone. The Oxes Republic, with the rest of the rejected realms behind them, have you in a frugal state. We demand the following,
Step down as Executive of Region Name
Cede most of your southern territory to us
Rely on us for 25% of all your food
Use your world influence to invade the United Empires of Carson
Obey these or have your country laid waste to.
The Rouge Empire of the Oxes Republic
An enemy whom you betrayed

Pius Desurongcrandis
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Pius Desurongcrandis » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:23 pm

Oxes Republic wrote:Dear weak enemy,
Your borders have fallen and your food supply gone. The Oxes Republic, with the rest of the rejected realms behind them, have you in a frugal state. We demand the following,

You almost started two wars when you where my officer

Oxes Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Demand

Postby Oxes Republic » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:30 pm

The Oxes Republic, out of impatience, marches into the capital building and kidnaps all your congressfolks. They knock the speaker unconscious and force General Zwapnig into the Speakership

Oxes Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Rebuttall

Postby Oxes Republic » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:31 pm

Pius Desurongcrandis wrote:

You almost started two wars when you where my officer

Well now I am your master sir. I have taken over your government. You are a pawn now.

Waratendia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Waratendia » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:18 am

I offer complete peace between all sides.

OOC: What in the name of god happened here? Starships? Death stars? 100 million troops? This is MT, people. Follow the rules.
Economy better than ever

Fishing Company WaraTrout has expanded to 12 nations this month

Seubar
Secretary

Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Seubar » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:01 am

Special Saboteur Units blow up Newark Aristocracy ammo depots and quickly withdraw.

Seubar
Secretary

Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Seubar » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:53 am

Waratendia wrote:I offer complete peace between all sides.

OOC: What in the name of god happened here? Starships? Death stars? 100 million troops? This is MT, people. Follow the rules.

(No clue)

Lanorth
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 22, 2018
Father Knows Best State

The Official Tyronian Warning Directed To Oxes Republic

Postby Lanorth » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:09 am

You shall stop sending threats and requests for the conquest of land, or your annihilation will be inevitable.
i give up with this signature smh

The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Minister

Founded: Jun 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:44 am

OOC: Sh*ttiest rp I've seen, and it's not even Waratendia's fault at this point. I was joking about using a galaxy destroying beam. Someone actually used one. This makes no sense and basically everyone has been nuked and invaded in a day. World War Sh*t should be it's name Imao.
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

Waratendia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Waratendia » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:08 am

OOC: I wish this thread was deleted. At least locked.
Economy better than ever

Fishing Company WaraTrout has expanded to 12 nations this month

Cossack Khanate
Diplomat

Founded: May 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cossack Khanate » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:13 am

The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:OOC: Sh*ttiest rp I've seen, and it's not even Waratendia's fault at this point. I was joking about using a galaxy destroying beam. Someone actually used one. This makes no sense and basically everyone has been nuked and invaded in a day. World War Sh*t should be it's name Imao.

Honestly spam is the only way this got to like 400 posts. This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.
The Holy Decreeist Empire of Cossack Khanate
We don’t use NS Stats, to do so would be ridiculous. You also can’t check my factbooks...because they are in Google Docs. Tee hee
Council of Free Market Economies ,ReArk Armaments (WIP)
A proud member of the regions Cornellia (IC) and Farkasfalka (OOC).
Proud Monarch of the ♔♚IMPERION COALITION♚♔
Me in not so much of nutshell: The Nutshell

American Pere Housh
Senator

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:40 pm

To all Combatants,

Pere Housh will neutral for now but will get involved on Wartendia's side if WMD are used again. All Pere Houshian Armed Forces are to be placed on Defcon 2 incase of imminent war.

Sincerely, President Matthew Jones

Hail the Confederation
Government Type: Militaristic Republic
Leader: President Alexander Jones
Prime Minister: Isabella Stuart-Jones
Secretary of Defense: Hitomi Izumi
Secretary of State: Eliza 'Vanny' Cortez
Time: 2023
Population: MT-450 million
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

German-Soviet Reich
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby German-Soviet Reich » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:34 pm

we have built trenches, dragons teeth, IEDs, landmines, bunkers, machine gun nests, pillboxes, artillery positions and barbed wire fences on our borders as a deterent to any aggression
Last edited by German-Soviet Reich on Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Karu Nadu
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Karu Nadu » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:59 pm

We support Wartendia and will drop 3 bombs in the ocean to prove it.

The Black Party
Minister

Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:43 pm

The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:OOC: Sh*ttiest rp I've seen, and it's not even Waratendia's fault at this point. I was joking about using a galaxy destroying beam. Someone actually used one. This makes no sense and basically everyone has been nuked and invaded in a day. World War Sh*t should be it's name Imao.

*The Black Party's national anthem plays in the background

International Dispatch - The Black Party [Official]
National Defence Command, The Black Party

As a result of the irrational hostilities posed by all 24 sides of this international battle royale, The National Defence Command has agreed to intervene in the Waratendia conflict.

The National Defence Command has agreed to embark a Partizani led peacekeeping mission to secure the safety of not only the nationals of The Black Party, but the safety of those in neighboring nations and
Partizani Allies across the globe.

As such, The National Defence Command of The Black Party initiates Operation Shitstorm, a plan to protect the citizens of this world, and the next.

Operation Shitstorm consists of the construction of an orbital kamikaze Crusader class Starfighters nuke that has the ability to tow the
sun into the core of the Earth to implode it from within. Experts in The Black Party estimate such a grand project will take 27 minutes to construct and deploy. The orbital kamikaze Crusader class Starfighters nuke will launch from The Black Party's 7th deathstar.

Operation Shitstorm is widely agreed on by all census of The Black Party as the optimal option for ensuring lasting peace on our planet, and an end to World War Shit. Additionally, top experts in The Black Party has confirmed that Operation Shitstorm is within the Geneva Conventions, and the regulatory laws of war.

Operation Shitstorm has additionally been supported by The Red Cross.

It is within our interest at The Black Party to find a peaceful conclusion to World War Shit: Newark Aggresion
as soon as possible, and we believe this is the best possible way to ensure the end of World War Shit with minimal casualties from all sides.

Formal Regards,
- Office for the National Defence Command, The Black Party
Last edited by The Black Party on Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.
"Revolt Against the Mod World"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents