NATION

PASSWORD

Waratendia declares war (MT, IC, open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Castelia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 04, 2015
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Castelia » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:41 pm

OOC: God, this is a very terrible roleplay. Number spam, unrealistic military formations, and no sign of even a little military realism anywhere.

A million troops for countries with barely a large population? Advanced weapons for countries with little Arms Industry? Sudden time skips that make no sense? Please. This is what you guys sound like:

"You know what? Let me end it all.

Castelia launches undetectable nuclear missiles armed with 3 dozen 100 megaton nuclear warheads into all cities in all countries allied with Newark Aristocracy. As this was an unexpected and unprovoked attack, all cities are totally destroyed with 0 survivors . Thus, Waratendia wins the war!"

See?

You could have at least tried to stick to the rules given by Waratendia.
"They say I'm insane, but take a look at the world and tell me the pleasures of sanity."
My IRL politics are simple: anti-Chinese Communist Party. If a view is anti-CCP, no matter how bad it is, that's my view.

Welcome to the Casteliaverse! | Factbook Repository
A 10.125 civilization, according to this index, and a Class 1 Civilization according to this index.
I DO NOT USE NS STATS. This nation does not represent my IRL views.
This spoiler is a tribute to Vanquaria, whose level of based I aspire to achieve one day.

Pius Desurongcrandis
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Pius Desurongcrandis » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:42 pm

Lanorth wrote:
Malasaw wrote:
Pius, i immediately request that you make negotiations and peace.

Following the extermination of enemy forces and the declared victory, the Government have returned to Lanorth and the cities and towns are rebuilt by the thousands of construction workers, and help from international allies.
"Peace at Last. Or Is It?"
- Chancellor Vetrovich

Piesian space force is above Lanorth bigger than before

German-Soviet Reich
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby German-Soviet Reich » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:43 pm

Lanorth wrote:
Malasaw wrote:

Following the extermination of enemy forces and the declared victory, the Government have returned to Lanorth and the cities and towns are rebuilt by the thousands of construction workers, and help from international allies.
- Chancellor Vetrovich
Fuhrer Fabian Forst invites Chancellor Vetrovich to a massive party in Neuberlin to celebrate the peace talks and to discuss the treaty

Lanorth
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 22, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Lanorth » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:43 pm

Pius Desurongcrandis wrote:
Malasaw wrote:

All troops in Malasaw is sent to Lanorth and Foreign Aid is sent to major battle zones

I did not want to do this.

Lanorth has repelled the tiny invasion and has destroyed every single Starfighter that belongs to what remains of Pius D. The war is over. Nothing stands in Lanorth's way. Every single Piesean Citizen and Soldier is wiped out. Erased from history.
Last edited by Lanorth on Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i give up with this signature smh

Oxes Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Oxes Republic Joins

Postby Oxes Republic » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:44 pm

The Oxes Republic, the father of the Oxes States, invades the Ox State of Duybia through the Gebirge Mountains and Sides with Maslaw
2023-2024 Buffalo Bills Season Failed

Lanorth
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Lanorth » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:45 pm

Castelia wrote:OOC: God, this is a very terrible roleplay. Number spam, unrealistic military formations, and no sign of even a little military realism anywhere.

A million troops for countries with barely a large population? Advanced weapons for countries with little Arms Industry? Sudden time skips that make no sense? Please. This is what you guys sound like:

Castelia launches undetectable nuclear missiles armed with 3 dozen 100 megaton nuclear warheads into all cities in all countries allied with Newark Aristocracy. As this was an unexpected and unprovoked attack, all cities are totally destroyed with 0 survivors . Thus, Waratendia wins the war!"

See?

That was unrealistic. We were asked not to use nuclear weapons. We did not. Besides, every 'Starfighter' thing was destroyed or voided. Besides. It is over now.

German-Soviet Reich
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby German-Soviet Reich » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:45 pm

Lanorth wrote:
Pius Desurongcrandis wrote:All troops in Malasaw is sent to Lanorth and Foreign Aid is sent to major battle zones

I did not want to do this.

Lanorth has repelled the tiny nvasion and has destroyed every single Starfighter that belongs to what remains of Pius D. The war is over. Nothing stands in Lanorth's way. Every single Piesean Citizen and Soldier is wiped out. Erased from history.
Lanorth is given a secret letter telling him about a secret German base on the moon

Lanorth
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Lanorth » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:45 pm

German-Soviet Reich wrote:
Lanorth wrote:Following the extermination of enemy forces and the declared victory, the Government have returned to Lanorth and the cities and towns are rebuilt by the thousands of construction workers, and help from international allies.
- Chancellor Vetrovich
Fuhrer Fabian Forst invites Chancellor Vetrovich to a massive party in Neuberlin to celebrate the peace talks and to discuss the treaty

Chancellor Vetrovich has accepted.

Oxes Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Moon Crash

Postby Oxes Republic » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:46 pm

The Oxes Republic uses its insider information from its formal regional influence and influences Pius’ Death Star and hijacks it. They drive it into the sun.

Newark Aristocracy
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Newark Aristocracy » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:47 pm

What's left of the Newark Aristocracy's military on earth,is barely able to survive.
There are still 10000 troops left.
They must work together to avoid being captured.

It will suffer over the next few years.

Lanorth
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Lanorth » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:47 pm

Anyway. I live in the UK. It is basically 04:00am here and I have not slept. So, goodnight.

Castelia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 04, 2015
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Castelia » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:48 pm

Lanorth wrote:
Castelia wrote:OOC: God, this is a very terrible roleplay. Number spam, unrealistic military formations, and no sign of even a little military realism anywhere.

See?

That was unrealistic. We were asked not to use nuclear weapons. We did not. Besides, every 'Starfighter' thing was destroyed or voided. Besides. It is over now.

Exactly, that was my point. That was what this thread basically consisted of. I know it's over now, but it's just a really BIG pet peeve of mine to see unrealistic roleplay like this.

Edit: Especially since I was planning to join this thread early on, but I was dissuaded by the number spam of early posts. Then I log to check it out to see what happened, and I see even more unrealistic roleplay.
Last edited by Castelia on Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"They say I'm insane, but take a look at the world and tell me the pleasures of sanity."
My IRL politics are simple: anti-Chinese Communist Party. If a view is anti-CCP, no matter how bad it is, that's my view.

Welcome to the Casteliaverse! | Factbook Repository
A 10.125 civilization, according to this index, and a Class 1 Civilization according to this index.
I DO NOT USE NS STATS. This nation does not represent my IRL views.
This spoiler is a tribute to Vanquaria, whose level of based I aspire to achieve one day.

Oxes Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Bye bye Pius

Postby Oxes Republic » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:48 pm

The Oxes Republic uses its naval fleet of 2 million ships and 50 aircraft carriers and bombs all the coastlands of Pius

Pius Desurongcrandis
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pius Desurongcrandis » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:48 pm

Oxes Republic wrote:The Oxes Republic uses its insider information from its formal regional influence and influences Pius’ Death Star and hijacks it. They drive it into the sun.

Before it hits the sun it teleports to an unknown location

German-Soviet Reich
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby German-Soviet Reich » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:49 pm

Lanorth wrote:
German-Soviet Reich wrote:Fuhrer Fabian Forst invites Chancellor Vetrovich to a massive party in Neuberlin to celebrate the peace talks and to discuss the treaty

Chancellor Vetrovich has accepted.
Invite the rest of the Leaders and fly them all to Neuberlin for the party

Pius Desurongcrandis
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pius Desurongcrandis » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:50 pm

Oxes Republic wrote:The Oxes Republic uses its naval fleet of 2 million ships and 50 aircraft carriers and bombs all the coastlands of Pius

Piesian troops use intel received from when Oxes Rebublic was in Region Name and starts to take over government

German-Soviet Reich
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby German-Soviet Reich » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:50 pm

Mr Vetrovich welcome to Neuberlin make yourself at home Mein Herr
Last edited by German-Soviet Reich on Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Newark Aristocracy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Newark Aristocracy » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:51 pm

The remaining forces of the Newark Aristocracy on earth,move to a uninhabited Island, with enough resources to provide for over 100 years .

Pius Desurongcrandis
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pius Desurongcrandis » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:51 pm

Pius Desurongcrandis has troops go back to military bases but keeps an eye on Oxes Rebublic

Oxes Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Donation

Postby Oxes Republic » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:53 pm

The Oxes Republic donates 50,000 troops and 2 aircraft carriers to the Newark Aristocracy in order for it to be returned to its former glory.

Newark Aristocracy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Newark Aristocracy » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:53 pm

On the island,they find a Area,large enough to farm.

Pius Desurongcrandis
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pius Desurongcrandis » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:53 pm

Newark Aristocracy wrote:The remaining forces of the Newark Aristocracy on earth,move to a uninhabited Island, with enough resources to provide for over 100 years .

Pius Desurongcrandis sends foreign aid to Newark Aristocracy and many other major battle zones

German-Soviet Reich
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby German-Soviet Reich » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:54 pm

Newark Aristocracy wrote:On the island,they find a Area,large enough to farm.
A German boat arrives with a message from Fabian Forst

Newark Aristocracy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Newark Aristocracy » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:55 pm

Yes?

Oxes Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Pius

Postby Oxes Republic » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:56 pm

The Oxes Republic has a mass killing of all government spies and takes over the Piesan coasts. A declaration of war is prepared, but not signed.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents