NATION

PASSWORD

Waratendia declares war (MT, IC, open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Waratendia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Waratendia » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:10 pm

Detland wrote:
Waratendia wrote:You might win the war, but you would forever be known as imperialists, that want to see blood, that want no freedom, that want nuclear annihilation of small nations and that want to rule the world with their iron fist.

You are delusional! You invade lands and claim we are for blood? And if you can admit there’ll be blood then you should just withdraw and avoid it no? We certainly don’t wish for a nuclear war and we condemn you for bringing it up as it’ll escalate things further and further, the last thing your nation needs are foreign armies occupying your cities and towns like you have been trying to to doin Newark, but certainly we are willing to go further if we must. Can you fight two fronts? For by God, we can! Withdraw now. We won’t offer again.

The PM has sent a secret message to Vakiir leadership..

it seems as though our nations have more in common than we have in differences. Like you, we are for peace. You are smart enough to see that this rouge state is criminal in every sense. We offer you to join us and the German-Soviet Reich. Together we can liberate Newark!

The first F-35s have entered range of the Waratendia fleet and prepares to drop bombs. Meanwhile several destroyers have begun bombing Waratendian posistions within the coatsal regions of Newark.

Rapier air defence systems have been set up in several towns and cities wherein there are Dettish troops. Along with a further 10,000 troops to bolster the defensive positions. They are preparing to meet up and begin an offensive operation against the Waratendians.

Meanwhile in Detland, plans are underway to gather an invasion force, which may be 450,000 men strong. They have been given no objective as of yet.

OOC: gotta go for few hours

May I remind you, that Newark was the one to illegaly attack us with a nuclear bomb, killing many innocent civilians and leaving the area highly contaminated with radiation. Furthermore, they refused to admit their mistake and take responsibility for their actions.

As for the militaristic side, reinforcements have arrived and anti-air is ready. We are pushing the forces of the Newark back slowly, but surely.

As for the invasion, try again. 450,000? Don't make me laugh. The navy is too strong for you to bypass, and our only connection to the mainland by land, is not only highly fortified, but also insanely mountainous. There are 2 bottlenecks, one is filled by a river and the other can be very well defended.
Last edited by Waratendia on Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Economy better than ever

Fishing Company WaraTrout has expanded to 12 nations this month

German-Soviet Reich
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby German-Soviet Reich » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:20 pm

Valkiir wrote:
German-Soviet Reich wrote:
i am eager to discuss a peace treaty if we win the war if you wish Mr Valkiir but on the conditions that we the victors will dictate the terms of the treaty in Newark's favor regardless of any opposition to diplomacy so are we in agreement guys

We do not make demands we suggest, encourage, or even offer incentives...But we do not dictate any terms to any sovereign nations, should you prove victorious we will allow the combatants to come to terms. We are willing to act as a go between to bring this war to an end swiftly with as few casualties as possible.

The President has instructed our diplomats to treat Any representatives of German-Soviet Reich as Guests of the Republic.
what are your suggestions for this treaty that i should add if we do win since im in need of advice

Malasaw
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Malasaw » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:29 pm

Newark Aristocracy wrote:
Malasaw wrote:In following the nature of the empire to maintain a overall peaceful state, i hereby join in this conflict on side of Waratendia and against the wishes of Newark Aristocracy. Military preparations have begun and forces will be inevitably deployed near front lines of the conflict.

Pfft... your nation has a lower population than the entirety of our military.
And our military is 20 million in size,so give up Malasaw.

We have developed tactics capable of pushing through large amounts of forces, both tanks and soldiers. So, i wouldn't be too sure, Newark. For us, size isn't everything, we focus on strategy.
The Holy Empire of Malasaw is a country with a history that dates back to 1,000 years ago. The nations that would become the empire went through dark times, and unified to get through them. The empire originally broke apart 210 years ago, but reunified to boost economic and political performance, and has remained strong since.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:34 pm

The Free Kingdom of Allanea wishes to issue a statement of moral support for the Newark Aristocracy in this matter. As a signatory for the Amistad Declaration on Slavery and the Rights of Man, the Free Kingdom is opposed to any definition of 'national sovereignty' that would encompass a 'right' for a nation, or its citizen, to enslave the innocent. Nor do we accept any 'world peace' that would allow slaver societies to retain the institution of 'slavery'.

While the Free Kingdom is opposed to the choice, made by the Newark Aristocracy, to immediately proceed to large-scale nuclear war against Waratendia, this opposition is purely on practical grounds. We believe, however, that, if the Waratendians truly love peace so much, they can achieve this by abolishing slavery, and swearing off the vile practice of slavery.

We remind you also that the Free Kingdom Congress has enacted the Lex Bellum Aeternae, the Law of Eternal War, literally prohibiting the Free Kingdom from ever being in a state of peace as long as a slaver society remains active anywhere. While we choose, at present, not to actively deploy troops to this conflict, we would like to inform Waratendia that it, and all its institutions, have been added to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs' Known Slaver Entities List and the Prohibited Entities List, therefore prohibiting any economic intercourse with your nation.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Malasaw
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Malasaw » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:41 pm

All forces are prepared and ready for deployment. All strategies and plans in place.
The Holy Empire of Malasaw is a country with a history that dates back to 1,000 years ago. The nations that would become the empire went through dark times, and unified to get through them. The empire originally broke apart 210 years ago, but reunified to boost economic and political performance, and has remained strong since.

German-Soviet Reich
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby German-Soviet Reich » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:55 pm

Allanea wrote:
The Free Kingdom of Allanea wishes to issue a statement of moral support for the Newark Aristocracy in this matter. As a signatory for the Amistad Declaration on Slavery and the Rights of Man, the Free Kingdom is opposed to any definition of 'national sovereignty' that would encompass a 'right' for a nation, or its citizen, to enslave the innocent. Nor do we accept any 'world peace' that would allow slaver societies to retain the institution of 'slavery'.

While the Free Kingdom is opposed to the choice, made by the Newark Aristocracy, to immediately proceed to large-scale nuclear war against Waratendia, this opposition is purely on practical grounds. We believe, however, that, if the Waratendians truly love peace so much, they can achieve this by abolishing slavery, and swearing off the vile practice of slavery.

We remind you also that the Free Kingdom Congress has enacted the Lex Bellum Aeternae, the Law of Eternal War, literally prohibiting the Free Kingdom from ever being in a state of peace as long as a slaver society remains active anywhere. While we choose, at present, not to actively deploy troops to this conflict, we would like to inform Waratendia that it, and all its institutions, have been added to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs' Known Slaver Entities List and the Prohibited Entities List, therefore prohibiting any economic intercourse with your nation.

we shall support you in freeing the Waratendian people from oppression and slavery through diplomatic action though if he attacks you i will help you
Last edited by German-Soviet Reich on Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Malasaw
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Malasaw » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:58 pm

3 tank divisions, each consisting of 10,000 tanks in total, along with another 5 infantry divisions, containing 10,000 soldiers, deployed successfully on the front lines. According to calculations made by high-ranking generals, there is a total of 80,000 on the field as of current.

The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Minister

Founded: Jun 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:07 pm

Malasaw wrote:In following the nature of the empire to maintain a overall peaceful state, i hereby join in this conflict on side of Waratendia and against the wishes of Newark Aristocracy. Military preparations have begun and forces will be inevitably deployed near front lines of the conflict.

This is clearly god modding. If you do not cease, I can use the same bullshit against you. I have billions of soldiers, give up now.
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

The Chuck
Minister

Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:11 pm

The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:

This is clearly god modding. If you do not cease, I can use the same bullshit against you. I have billions of soldiers, give up now.

OOC: Same, NS Stats dictates that I have an armed militia with 1.6 billion combatants but do you see me bullshitting and pushing others around with numbers? No.
Last edited by The Chuck on Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I advocate for violence every single day. I work in the arms industry.
In-Character Advertisement Space:
The Chuck wholly endorses Wolf Armaments, Lauzanexport CDT, and
Silverport Dockyards Ltd.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
Roof Korea, Best Korea. Hippity Hoppity, 내 재산에서 꺼져.
Pro: Liberty/Freedoms of the Individual, Unrestricted firearms ownership
-Slava-
Ukraini

Waratendia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Waratendia » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:11 pm

Malasaw wrote:3 tank divisions, each consisting of 10,000 tanks in total, along with another 5 infantry divisions, containing 10,000 soldiers, deployed successfully on the front lines. According to calculations made by high-ranking generals, there is a total of 80,000 on the field as of current.

OOC: 10,000 tanks is a little much for a small nation. Infantry is fine
Economy better than ever

The Black Party
Minister

Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:13 pm

(OOC: Is there an OOC thread with all info?)
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.
"Revolt Against the Mod World"

Malasaw
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Malasaw » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:13 pm

Waratendia wrote:
Malasaw wrote:3 tank divisions, each consisting of 10,000 tanks in total, along with another 5 infantry divisions, containing 10,000 soldiers, deployed successfully on the front lines. According to calculations made by high-ranking generals, there is a total of 80,000 on the field as of current.

OOC: 10,000 tanks is a little much for a small nation. Infantry is fine

apologies.

German-Soviet Reich
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby German-Soviet Reich » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:14 pm

The Chuck wrote:
The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:This is clearly god modding. If you do not cease, I can use the same bullshit against you. I have billions of soldiers, give up now.

Same, NS Stats dictates that I have an armed militia with 1.6 billion combatants but do you see me bullshitting and pushing others around with numbers? No.
i shall trade 10% of my navy and armed forces to you

Cossack Khanate
Diplomat

Founded: May 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cossack Khanate » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:19 pm

The Chuck wrote:
The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:This is clearly god modding. If you do not cease, I can use the same bullshit against you. I have billions of soldiers, give up now.

OOC: Same, NS Stats dictates that I have an armed militia with 1.6 billion combatants but do you see me bullshitting and pushing others around with numbers? No.

OOC: Thank you friend. I don’t like to remind people that my standing army is almost a billion, according to NS Stats and NS tracker, and I have reserve conscription for the other 2 billion people. But we aren’t doing total war here, at least for any outside support.
The Holy Decreeist Empire of Cossack Khanate
We don’t use NS Stats, to do so would be ridiculous. You also can’t check my factbooks...because they are in Google Docs. Tee hee
Council of Free Market Economies ,ReArk Armaments (WIP)
A proud member of the regions Cornellia (IC) and Farkasfalka (OOC).
Proud Monarch of the ♔♚IMPERION COALITION♚♔
Me in not so much of nutshell: The Nutshell

The Black Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:19 pm

(Still can't find OOC thread)
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.

Waratendia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Waratendia » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:20 pm

The Black Party wrote:(OOC: Is there an OOC thread with all info?)

Unfortunately, no
Economy better than ever

The Black Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:20 pm

Waratendia wrote:
The Black Party wrote:(OOC: Is there an OOC thread with all info?)

Unfortunately, no

(lmao so you guys are just invading each other without a map or military diagram?)
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.

Newark Aristocracy
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Newark Aristocracy » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:21 pm

My military size is a combined force of the rebellion from "The New Lands" And the regular military.

The Black Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:23 pm

(Well no wonder Newark is god-modding, you guys are just throwing larger numbers at each other with no strategy or tactics)
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:25 pm

Cossack Khanate wrote:OOC: Thank you friend. I don’t like to remind people that my standing army is almost a billion, according to NS Stats and NS tracker, and I have reserve conscription for the other 2 billion people. But we aren’t doing total war here, at least for any outside support.

OOC: If we’re doing MT, some realistic parts are required. Excessively large armies that could only be made if you conscripted most of a planetary population is definitely not what we should be going for. And it’s even worse if people are threatening to use said oversized armies.
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:26 pm

The Black Party wrote:(Well no wonder Newark is god-modding, you guys are just throwing larger numbers at each other with no strategy or tactics)

OOC:
TO SHOW THE POWER OF DEMOCRACY, I SEND 999999999999 NUKES AT YOU.
Just joking
NOT STORMTROOPERS

The Black Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:26 pm

Cossack Khanate wrote:OOC: Thank you friend. I don’t like to remind people that my standing army is almost a billion, according to NS Stats and NS tracker, and I have reserve conscription for the other 2 billion people. But we aren’t doing total war here, at least for any outside support.

OOC: If we’re doing MT, some realistic parts are required. Excessively large armies that could only be made if you conscripted most of a planetary population is definitely not what we should be going for. And it’s even worse if people are threatening to use said oversized armies.

(Why wouldn't people use oversized armies if there is no repercussions for it? There's no other element to this war rp then numbers)
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.

The Chuck
Minister

Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:27 pm

OOC: That's why I'm sticking with 2 regiments of troops. On a side note, anyone else notice how Newark is defenseless naval wise since he moved all his ships to take on the Waratendian fleet?
I advocate for violence every single day. I work in the arms industry.
In-Character Advertisement Space:
The Chuck wholly endorses Wolf Armaments, Lauzanexport CDT, and
Silverport Dockyards Ltd.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
Roof Korea, Best Korea. Hippity Hoppity, 내 재산에서 꺼져.
Pro: Liberty/Freedoms of the Individual, Unrestricted firearms ownership
-Slava-
Ukraini

Japan and Pacific States
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 09, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Japan and Pacific States » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:28 pm

((OOC: Is... Is the NS Hyper Earth thing in effect or no? I'm hesitant to ask in the first place but yeah.
Nationstates Stats not Used
Everyone's favourite Alt-history Japanese empire with advanced tech and a new Shogunate.. And domination over half the world.
Current Events:All is well

Newark Aristocracy
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Newark Aristocracy » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:28 pm

I am trying to create a map.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents