Page 3 of 10

Re: The Global Democratic Federation (GDF)|Open|MT

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:14 pm
by Ostronopolis
Allrule wrote:Full Name Of Nation Requesting Admittance: The Federation of Allrule

Government Type Of Nation Requesting Admittance: New York Times Democracy

Former And Or Current Organizations The Nation Requesting Admittance Is Affiliated With: None

Economy Size: Thriving


Accepted, also for future reference you can calculate the size of your economy Here

Re: The Global Democratic Federation (GDF)|Open|MT

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:18 pm
by Allrule
Ostronopolis wrote:
Allrule wrote:Full Name Of Nation Requesting Admittance: The Federation of Allrule

Government Type Of Nation Requesting Admittance: New York Times Democracy

Former And Or Current Organizations The Nation Requesting Admittance Is Affiliated With: None

Economy Size: Thriving


Accepted, also for future reference you can calculate the size of your economy Here

I edited it.

Re: The Global Democratic Federation (GDF)|Open|MT

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:21 pm
by Ostronopolis
Allrule wrote:
Ostronopolis wrote:
Allrule wrote:Full Name Of Nation Requesting Admittance: The Federation of Allrule

Government Type Of Nation Requesting Admittance: New York Times Democracy

Former And Or Current Organizations The Nation Requesting Admittance Is Affiliated With: None

Economy Size: Thriving


Accepted, also for future reference you can calculate the size of your economy Here

I edited it.


Alright thanks.

Re: The Global Democratic Federation (GDF)|Open|MT

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:33 pm
by Ostronopolis
Updated - New Rank; Speaker of the Federation

Re: The Global Democratic Federation (GDF)|Open|MT

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:36 pm
by Zintharia
ooc: i think i'd like to run for that position once we can have elections

Re: The Global Democratic Federation (GDF)|Open|MT

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:40 pm
by Ostronopolis
Zintharia wrote:ooc: i think i'd like to run for that position once we can have elections


Elections will start when the forum is finished, which I'm almost done.

Re: The Global Democratic Federation (GDF)|Open|MT

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:11 pm
by Yakuta
Full Name Of Nation Requesting Admittance: the Federal Socialist State of Yakuta

Government Type Of Nation Requesting Admittance: Communist

Former And Or Current Organizations The Nation Requesting Admittance Is Affiliated With: The Greater Internationale loc

Economy Size: 3.18 trillion

Re: The Global Democratic Federation (GDF)|Open|MT

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:13 pm
by Ostronopolis
Yakuta wrote:Full Name Of Nation Requesting Admittance: the Federal Socialist State of Yakuta

Government Type Of Nation Requesting Admittance: Communist

Former And Or Current Organizations The Nation Requesting Admittance Is Affiliated With: The Greater Internationale loc

Economy Size: 3.18 trillion


DENIED

Sorry but you do not fit the requirements.

Re: The Global Democratic Federation (GDF)|Open|MT

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:46 pm
by Zintharia
Ostronopolis wrote:
Zintharia wrote:ooc: i think i'd like to run for that position once we can have elections


Elections will start when the forum is finished, which I'm almost done.


ok. we're looking forward to it.

Re: The Global Democratic Federation (GDF)|Open|MT

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:50 pm
by Ostronopolis
Zintharia wrote:
Ostronopolis wrote:
Zintharia wrote:ooc: i think i'd like to run for that position once we can have elections


Elections will start when the forum is finished, which I'm almost done.


ok. we're looking forward to it.


Speaking of which, it's done; still in beta though, but here's the link: Link

Re: The Global Democratic Federation (GDF)|Open|MT

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:54 pm
by Zintharia
you might want to just TG that to members, otherwise disgruntled, rejected folks my come and spam us.

Re: The Global Democratic Federation (GDF)|Open|MT

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:01 pm
by Ostronopolis
Zintharia wrote:you might want to just TG that to members, otherwise disgruntled, rejected folks my come and spam us.


I just sent a TG to everyone.

Re: The Global Democratic Federation (GDF)|Open|MT

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:46 pm
by Zintharia
that's good

Re: The Global Democratic Federation (GDF)|Open|MT

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:24 pm
by Comorostan
You should make a region for the alliance.

Re: The Global Democratic Federation (GDF)|Open|MT

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:01 am
by Allrule
Ostronopolis wrote:
Yakuta wrote:Full Name Of Nation Requesting Admittance: the Federal Socialist State of Yakuta

Government Type Of Nation Requesting Admittance: Communist

Former And Or Current Organizations The Nation Requesting Admittance Is Affiliated With: The Greater Internationale loc

Economy Size: 3.18 trillion


DENIED

Sorry but you do not fit the requirements.

OOC : What requirements didn't he fit?

Re: The Global Democratic Federation (GDF)|Open|MT

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:22 am
by Ostronopolis
Comorostan wrote:You should make a region for the alliance.


Nah, too many people are already in regions in which they are needed.

Re: The Global Democratic Federation (GDF)|Open|MT

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:24 am
by Ostronopolis
Allrule wrote:OOC : What requirements didn't he fit?


His political rights rating was below what it has to be.

Re: The Global Democratic Federation (GDF)|Open|MT

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:39 am
by Ostronopolis
I need you all to report to the forums

Re: The Global Democratic Federation (GDF)|Open|MT

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:30 am
by The Valepian Lands
Ostronopolis wrote:I need you all to report to the forums

I really like those forums you know?
Really comfy. :3

Re: The Global Democratic Federation (GDF)|Open|MT

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:43 am
by Zintharia
I've registered on the forums. waiting to be accepted

Re: The Global Democratic Federation (GDF)|Open|MT

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:46 pm
by Ostronopolis
Zintharia wrote:I've registered on the forums. waiting to be accepted


You have been, also feel free to put votes up there.

Re: The Global Democratic Federation (GDF)|Open|MT

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:18 pm
by Allrule
Allrule has recently RESIGNED from the GDF. More information can be found here.

Re: The Global Democratic Federation (GDF)|Open|MT

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:03 am
by Ostronopolis
Allrule wrote:Allrule has recently RESIGNED from the GDF. More information can be found here.


Very Sad

Re: The Global Democratic Federation (GDF)|Open|MT

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:10 am
by Aleracoria
Full Name Of Nation Requesting Admittance: The Republic of Aleracoria

Government Type Of Nation Requesting Admittance: Civil Rights Lovefest

Former And Or Current Organizations The Nation Requesting Admittance Is Affiliated With: None

Economy Size: Strong

Re: The Global Democratic Federation (GDF)|Open|MT

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:40 am
by Ostronopolis
Aleracoria wrote:Full Name Of Nation Requesting Admittance: The Republic of Aleracoria

Government Type Of Nation Requesting Admittance: Civil Rights Lovefest

Former And Or Current Organizations The Nation Requesting Admittance Is Affiliated With: None

Economy Size: Strong


Accepted.