NATION

PASSWORD

Medical Lake Terror Attacks(IC/MT/PMT/OPEN)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat
 
Posts: 687
Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Medical Lake Terror Attacks(IC/MT/PMT/OPEN)

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:12 pm

The Federation of Spokane’s Capital~Medical Lake-3:00 pm SPT(Spokane Pacific Time)-1/8/19
A nice sunset was going up over the capital, Medical Lake when a shrill blast ripped through the air and people were flung back due to the blast. 5 were dead from the blast and 2O more were injured. Police suspect a homemade bomb worth 1Okg was set up in a suspicious backpack, intended to hurt citizens at rush hour. An Half an Hour later, a security breach was reported at Prince George International Airport. By the time police got there, the problem was gone and Spokane Car Flight 103 was cleared to the air. Spokane Air Traffic fifteen minutes later noticed flight 103 was off course and did not respond to Air Control. SAT mission control watched horrrifed as they watched flight 103 head towards Medical Lake. 12 people happened to be standing under the Kurj Halifax skyscraper, Spokane’s largest sky scraper and witness flight 103 plow into the 51st floor out of 75. It evolved into pure chaos from there. End of the day death count was 1,117 not counting the hijackers and bomber.
What does Spokane do now?
Last edited by The Federation of Spokane on Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
News: Spokane Civil War! Terror Attack in mall!

The Federation of Spokane
Bellum quod Optimum quia Libertas

User avatar
Port Ember
Diplomat
 
Posts: 658
Founded: Dec 06, 2017
Anarchy

Postby Port Ember » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:16 am

Official Telegram.

To: The Holy Empire of the Federation of Spokane
For Attention: King Harrison Harold Charles Grant II

From: Rebuplic of Port Ember

Subject: Terrorist Attack in the Empire of the Federation of Spokane.

Greetings Your Majesty.

The Repubilic Of Port Ember was shocked to hear of the tragic and evil events which rocked your nation.

The Republic strongly condemns the terror attacks against your nation. Port Ember has recently suffered from terror attacks as well, and have subsequently pledged an international campaign against terror.

Port Ember will employ its Intelligence Agency in an attempt to find the guilty party.

Furthermore Port Ember is willing and able to deploy a Commando Counter Terrorist Team to your nation, with the aim of training your Counter Terrorist Forces, as our forces have a proven record of combatting terrorist activities. This team can be in-country within 24 hours, if your Holiness so wishes.

Kind Regards and condolences.

President Edward Flint
♤ I use NS stats - see my Wikipedia Factbook for the juicy bits.

♤ And my proudest work - Hydra Industries - I created all my own military equipment.

♤A great RP resource -The Average Port Emberian

User avatar
Kryztov
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 44
Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Kryztov » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:53 am

Telecommunications


TO: Federation of SPOKANE
FROM: KRYZTOV Federation

SUBJECT: MEDICAL LAKE
ENCRYPTION: YES
STRENGTH: FULL (MILITARY ENCRIPTION)

To : The Foreign Ministry of the Federation of Spokane
From: The Nation of Kryztov, and its leader Prime Minster Konev Erik Stanislavovich

Hello I am writing to you in hopes this finds you well. We have heard of an attack upon your nation and wish to provide assistance, It seems from what we have been able to ascertain, that a series of terror attacks have hit your capital; Medical Lake. We wish to send a diplomatic team with military and police advisors to help sift through the rubble and find there transgressors that attack your country. We hope to bring a swift end to their plot to spread terror through your country.


Prime Minster Konev Erik Stanislavovich




Konev sat in his small office in the Council building at the capital of Kryztov Suvorovska. His offices wasn't like the one he had at his home nor was it elegant in any sense of word it didn't even have a window. the Council building was originally built in the Rasmov era, very Soviet, very functional, but not very good to look at. But he can get some peace and quiet away from the proletariat. They had their uses but Konev believe that the Soviet Council was beginning to get too old and a different system may be required to fix the glaring issues and to make the government run my fluidly. Konev reached for his phone and dialed up the number for the Diplomatic Corps.

"Здравствуйте, это премьер-министр Эрик." he said, "Ne могли бы вы привести Жидкову Татьяну и Спанова Тимофея ко мне в кабинет, пожалуйста?"

He smiled and then spoke again, "Благодарю вас, товарищ! Слава федерации ваша, отстаивать!"

He then hung the phone up and dialed the 21st Combat Group's Military Police and Reserve Post down the street.

"Здравствуйте, товарищ! Могу ли я пригласить лейтенанта Каменских Анну в мой кабинет в здании Совета?" He asked, "Это премьер-министр Конев Эрик, спасибо, товарищ! Славу Федерации за вас поддерживает!"

Once the people he called for arrived they would begin the planing phase while they waited for a response
Kryztov is bestov

User avatar
The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat
 
Posts: 687
Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:12 am

Port Ember wrote:Official Telegram.

To: The Holy Empire of the Federation of Spokane
For Attention: King Harrison Harold Charles Grant II

From: Rebuplic of Port Ember

Subject: Terrorist Attack in the Empire of the Federation of Spokane.

Greetings Your Majesty.

The Repubilic Of Port Ember was shocked to hear of the tragic and evil events which rocked your nation.

The Republic strongly condemns the terror attacks against your nation. Port Ember has recently suffered from terror attacks as well, and have subsequently pledged an international campaign against terror.

Port Ember will employ its Intelligence Agency in an attempt to find the guilty party.

Furthermore Port Ember is willing and able to deploy a Commando Counter Terrorist Team to your nation, with the aim of training your Counter Terrorist Forces, as our forces have a proven record of combatting terrorist activities. This team can be in-country within 24 hours, if your Holiness so wishes.

Kind Regards and condolences.

President Edward Flint

To: The Republic of Port Ember ATTN: President Edward Flint
From: King Harrison Harold Charles Grant II, The Federation of Spokane.
We give thanks to your offers and accept them. I also would like to send my condolences to the people of Port Ember. As of now, we are still clearing out the remains of the Kurj Halifax and trying to recover bodies for closure of the victims families. We would like to get down to who did this evil act and avenge our hurt and dead because of these evil terrorist attacks.
Thank you and condolences,
King Harrison Harold Charles Grant II
News: Spokane Civil War! Terror Attack in mall!

The Federation of Spokane
Bellum quod Optimum quia Libertas

User avatar
The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat
 
Posts: 687
Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:30 am

Kryztov wrote:Telecommunications


TO: Federation of SPOKANE
FROM: KRYZTOV Federation

SUBJECT: MEDICAL LAKE
ENCRYPTION: YES
STRENGTH: FULL (MILITARY ENCRIPTION)

To : The Foreign Ministry of the Federation of Spokane
From: The Nation of Kryztov, and its leader Prime Minster Konev Erik Stanislavovich

Hello I am writing to you in hopes this finds you well. We have heard of an attack upon your nation and wish to provide assistance, It seems from what we have been able to ascertain, that a series of terror attacks have hit your capital; Medical Lake. We wish to send a diplomatic team with military and police advisors to help sift through the rubble and find there transgressors that attack your country. We hope to bring a swift end to their plot to spread terror through your country.


Prime Minster Konev Erik Stanislavovich




Konev sat in his small office in the Council building at the capital of Kryztov Suvorovska. His offices wasn't like the one he had at his home nor was it elegant in any sense of word it didn't even have a window. the Council building was originally built in the Rasmov era, very Soviet, very functional, but not very good to look at. But he can get some peace and quiet away from the proletariat. They had their uses but Konev believe that the Soviet Council was beginning to get too old and a different system may be required to fix the glaring issues and to make the government run my fluidly. Konev reached for his phone and dialed up the number for the Diplomatic Corps.

"Здравствуйте, это премьер-министр Эрик." he said, "Ne могли бы вы привести Жидкову Татьяну и Спанова Тимофея ко мне в кабинет, пожалуйста?"

He smiled and then spoke again, "Благодарю вас, товарищ! Слава федерации ваша, отстаивать!"

He then hung the phone up and dialed the 21st Combat Group's Military Police and Reserve Post down the street.

"Здравствуйте, товарищ! Могу ли я пригласить лейтенанта Каменских Анну в мой кабинет в здании Совета?" He asked, "Это премьер-министр Конев Эрик, спасибо, товарищ! Славу Федерации за вас поддерживает!"

Once the people he called for arrived they would begin the planing phase while they waited for a response

TO: Kryztov
FROM: The Federation of Spokane

SUBJECT: MEDICAL LAKE
ENCRYPTION: YES
STRENGTH: FULL (MILITARY ENCRIPTION)
To the Kryztov Federation,
From: The Spokane Minstry
Thank you for your offer of assistance, The Federation of Spokane gladly takes it up in wake of these terror attacks in our capital. We would like to hunt down the men who helped and ordered these attacks. We will rip off every single bone and we will kill them.
Thank you Comerade, We shall stop these people from doing anymore deprived and ugly acts like this one.
Thanks,
The Federation of Spokane
News: Spokane Civil War! Terror Attack in mall!

The Federation of Spokane
Bellum quod Optimum quia Libertas

User avatar
The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat
 
Posts: 687
Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:47 pm

Spokane has shut down its borders in response to what is now being called 1/8, two horrible terror attacks starting with a bomb and ending with a flying car, flight 103 crashing in to the Kurj Halifax. Only Dipolmatic missions and aid are allowed in. People are starting to wonder if Spokane has collapsed in response to the 1/8 attacks. Port Ember was the last, only being separated by a day. We wonder if this was coordinated by both attackers.
News: Spokane Civil War! Terror Attack in mall!

The Federation of Spokane
Bellum quod Optimum quia Libertas

User avatar
Port Ember
Diplomat
 
Posts: 658
Founded: Dec 06, 2017
Anarchy

Postby Port Ember » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:10 am

The Port Ember Counter Terrorist Team arrived in The Federation of Spokane just before the borders were closed down. Captain George Barbarosa, the Team Leader send the following encrypted message to his Headquarters in Port Ember:

SIGNAL FORM
From: Captain George Barbarosa
To: Port Ember Security Forces HQ, Counter Terrorist Command.
Attention: CODE NAME SILVER SHARK
Encryption: Highest Level

I wish to inform you that we have arrived within Spokane successfully and have followed proper channels to announce our arrival.

The situation in country is tense. Much anger, sorrow and suspicion on the faces of the exhuasted populace.

We are being viewed with suspicion from the local authorities and treated with cold reactions. With the country still in chaos, we have not been assigned a force to train yet.

Laying low, awaiting feedback from authorities.

Be advised that Team Scorpion will prepare safe houses and extraction plans due to possible hostile behaviour from locals.

END OF MESSAGE
♤ I use NS stats - see my Wikipedia Factbook for the juicy bits.

♤ And my proudest work - Hydra Industries - I created all my own military equipment.

♤A great RP resource -The Average Port Emberian

User avatar
Saranidia
Minister
 
Posts: 2528
Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Saranidia » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:34 am

Saranidia
Strongly condemns this,
cowardly, brutal and stupid attack on,
Unarmed innocents possibly including women and children.
Sisterly Leader Miriam Khan.

User avatar
The Chuck
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1172
Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Right-wing Utopia

Postby The Chuck » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:45 am

The Chuck condemns these terrorist attacks.

In other news a group of G.I.M. Co. Industries workers have left the nation heading for Spokane to assist in the relief and recovery process.
I use NS Stats. - Yes, a majority of my people die at 25... (we lost YET another year!)
How every house in The Chuck looks
"An armed man is a Citizen. An unarmed man is a subject."
Quotes from others.
Borders of The Chuck
Finally made my own Discord. Chuck's Arms Bazaar
"I'm not a bad man but in certain situations I have to ask myself, "What would a bad man do?" -War Dogs
Guess what gun is in my flag and win a prize!
Pest Control
Ifreann and I might not see eye to eye on many political things but damn, they sure do have the Gifs for the situations! :D

User avatar
The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat
 
Posts: 687
Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:37 pm

Port Ember wrote:The Port Ember Counter Terrorist Team arrived in The Federation of Spokane just before the borders were closed down. Captain George Barbarosa, the Team Leader send the following encrypted message to his Headquarters in Port Ember:

SIGNAL FORM
From: Captain George Barbarosa
To: Port Ember Security Forces HQ, Counter Terrorist Command.
Attention: CODE NAME SILVER SHARK
Encryption: Highest Level

I wish to inform you that we have arrived within Spokane successfully and have followed proper channels to announce our arrival.

The situation in country is tense. Much anger, sorrow and suspicion on the faces of the exhuasted populace.

We are being viewed with suspicion from the local authorities and treated with cold reactions. With the country still in chaos, we have not been assigned a force to train yet.

Laying low, awaiting feedback from authorities.

Be advised that Team Scorpion will prepare safe houses and extraction plans due to possible hostile behaviour from locals.

END OF MESSAGE

Spokane’s King Harrison arrived at the place Team Scorpion was staying. He said “Hello,Is like you to train two teams, Team Delta and Team Alpha. I will try to restrain citizens, but there’s a chance I won’t be able to.”
News: Spokane Civil War! Terror Attack in mall!

The Federation of Spokane
Bellum quod Optimum quia Libertas

User avatar
Port Ember
Diplomat
 
Posts: 658
Founded: Dec 06, 2017
Anarchy

Postby Port Ember » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:21 pm

Official Telegram.

To: The Holy Empire of the Federation of Spokane
For Attention: King Harrison Harold Charles Grant II

From: Rebuplic of Port Ember

Subject: Terrorist Attack in the Empire of the Federation of Spokane.

Greetings Your Majesty.

In an effort to build trust and friendly relations between our nations in this troubling times, I felt it neccesary to provide you written feedback regarding the situation at hand.

First off, reports from the Counter Terrorist Team deployed within your nation claims that the training of two of your new Counter Terrorist Forces is going extremely well. It was reported that you soon will have world class Counter Terrorist forces at your disposal which will greatly reduce the probability of future attacks within your nation.

Secondly the Port Ember Intelligence Agency is conducting serious enquiry regarding the subject at hand. The Agency has offered me the following reports so far:

- No abnormal activity from well known religious extremists groups or known terror groups have been observed.
- Well placed sources within the Terror World has heard no reports regarding any possible perpatrators.
- Based on knowledge of normal terrorist modus operandi, it is extremely odd that no terror group has yet claimed responsibilty for the attacks. Therefore the government of Spokane is advised to focus investigations on possible local forces (eg separist movements, rebels) or possible foreign governemt involvement. The Agency strongly believes that this attack was not the last on your nation, and military escalation is possible.

Please contact my office with any specific enquiries or requests.

Kind Regards

Honourable Erica Gibson
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Republic of Port Ember
♤ I use NS stats - see my Wikipedia Factbook for the juicy bits.

♤ And my proudest work - Hydra Industries - I created all my own military equipment.

♤A great RP resource -The Average Port Emberian

User avatar
The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat
 
Posts: 687
Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:48 pm

Port Ember wrote:Official Telegram.

To: The Holy Empire of the Federation of Spokane
For Attention: King Harrison Harold Charles Grant II

From: Rebuplic of Port Ember

Subject: Terrorist Attack in the Empire of the Federation of Spokane.

Greetings Your Majesty.

In an effort to build trust and friendly relations between our nations in this troubling times, I felt it neccesary to provide you written feedback regarding the situation at hand.

First off, reports from the Counter Terrorist Team deployed within your nation claims that the training of two of your new Counter Terrorist Forces is going extremely well. It was reported that you soon will have world class Counter Terrorist forces at your disposal which will greatly reduce the probability of future attacks within your nation.

Secondly the Port Ember Intelligence Agency is conducting serious enquiry regarding the subject at hand. The Agency has offered me the following reports so far:

- No abnormal activity from well known religious extremists groups or known terror groups have been observed.
- Well placed sources within the Terror World has heard no reports regarding any possible perpatrators.
- Based on knowledge of normal terrorist modus operandi, it is extremely odd that no terror group has yet claimed responsibilty for the attacks. Therefore the government of Spokane is advised to focus investigations on possible local forces (eg separist movements, rebels) or possible foreign governemt involvement. The Agency strongly believes that this attack was not the last on your nation, and military escalation is possible.

Please contact my office with any specific enquiries or requests.

Kind Regards

Honourable Erica Gibson
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Republic of Port Ember

To: The Republic of Port Ember
ATTN: Erica Gibson
From: The Federation of Spokane
We as a nation have reason to believe, as a result of our conflict in Jursalem, Israel one of the parties involved in the conflict there is responsible considering we invaded half of the one party.
Spokane shall ask at the peace talks about the attacks. Thank you again for a Port Ember’s aid in these dark times and we shall find the ones responsible for this terror. We shall find the one who killed 1,117 Spokane citizens and injured 200 people.
Thank you,
Levi Dunbar, Secretary of State.
News: Spokane Civil War! Terror Attack in mall!

The Federation of Spokane
Bellum quod Optimum quia Libertas

User avatar
Port Ember
Diplomat
 
Posts: 658
Founded: Dec 06, 2017
Anarchy

Postby Port Ember » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:59 am

SIC

Erica Gibson - the Minister of Foreign Affairs (Port Ember) sits in her official vehicle (painted black with tinted windows) in a underground parking area.

A tall muscular man with a long black leather trenchcoat approaches the vehicle and climbs in the Minister's vehicle. The two exchange cold greetings.

Minister: Jacob I have a job for you. You must have obviously heard of the recent terror attacks in Spokane..

Jacob: Yup.. that you?

Minister:(Disgusted by being forced to deal with rude uneducated figures such as Jacob) No certainly not. We do not play the terror game. However we do capitalise on any situation. Look the situation is simple: the world is rallying behind Spokane and is sending hundreds of cargo ships full of aid. I need you to stop asking questions, and start doing your job pirate! - The Minister hands Jacob a sealed file. Jacob flashes a wide smile and exists the vehicle. The man dissapears within seconds.-

As the vehicle drives away, the Minister sighs softly and smiles. She is proud of herself. She has everything planned to the letter. Spokane is receiving aid by shipments galore. She have just hired and funded pirates secretly. This will have tripple benefits: The Republic will make profits from the many aid ships being pirated, secondly this will drive up demand for goods in the region - which Port Ember will gladly supply (at a neat profit), and lastly Spokane will be gratefull for the "generosity" and assistance Port Ember has provided and thus build a new ally and extending the Republics influence in the world.

The Minister laughs softly and blushes. "Dammit I'm good" she wispers
♤ I use NS stats - see my Wikipedia Factbook for the juicy bits.

♤ And my proudest work - Hydra Industries - I created all my own military equipment.

♤A great RP resource -The Average Port Emberian

User avatar
The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat
 
Posts: 687
Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:02 pm

*reported aid ships headed towards Spokane have been pirated*
King Harrison cursed as he heard about the pirates. He muttered “What nation could want our aid in such a dark time like this where 1,117 people died because of some terrorists.”
He also simultaneously cursed and cried as he heard about Micheal Harrison Elementary in the northern part of the country being held in a hostage situation by unknown terrorists.
He recalled that on Fridays in the nation, the parents were permitted to come to school in wake of the 1994 Harrison Elementary situation. That one...the thought of it sent shivers up his spine.
He told the Media Ambassador “Put me on live broadcast. NOW.
A few minutes later
King Harrison was in front of the Medical Lake House as he sadly looked at the camera. He spoke “Dear Spokane Citizens, in the wake of the chaos of the last two days starting with the 1/8 attacks and now ending with this hostage situation. I demand the release of the children and I also volunteer to go in there myself. I have no intent on having anymore of my citizens, my people die. 1/8 was and will always be one of Spokane’s darkest days. I don’t want to add anymore people to this death toll and extending this to be multiple dates of terrorist attacks. I have NO intent on screwing up like my father and having this turn out to be the 1994 Harrison Elementary situation, where anger,hatred,shock,sadness, and worry fueled the governmental response to the situation. I have personally sent my own Team Alpha there in a effort to descalate with the terrorists. I have heard there are rumors that the terrorists resemble Bigtopian Citizens. I have my NKSA investigating that angle and preparing a calm, respectful, and decent response to the situation.”
The camera then shut off and King Harrison wiped off his forehead, now even more wrinkled due The the stress of the last two days.
Last edited by The Federation of Spokane on Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
News: Spokane Civil War! Terror Attack in mall!

The Federation of Spokane
Bellum quod Optimum quia Libertas

User avatar
The Chuck
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1172
Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Right-wing Utopia

Postby The Chuck » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:48 am

OOC: Spokane, just an FYI. Before stirring trouble its a common courtesy to ask permission from natioms involved before claiming stuff against them. Otherwise it leads to fail RP.
I use NS Stats. - Yes, a majority of my people die at 25... (we lost YET another year!)
How every house in The Chuck looks
"An armed man is a Citizen. An unarmed man is a subject."
Quotes from others.
Borders of The Chuck
Finally made my own Discord. Chuck's Arms Bazaar
"I'm not a bad man but in certain situations I have to ask myself, "What would a bad man do?" -War Dogs
Guess what gun is in my flag and win a prize!
Pest Control
Ifreann and I might not see eye to eye on many political things but damn, they sure do have the Gifs for the situations! :D

User avatar
Saranidia
Minister
 
Posts: 2528
Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Saranidia » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:20 am

The Federation of Spokane wrote:*reported aid ships headed towards Spokane have been pirated*
King Harrison cursed as he heard about the pirates. He muttered “What nation could want our aid in such a dark time like this where 1,117 people died because of some terrorists.”
He also simultaneously cursed and cried as he heard about Micheal Harrison Elementary in the northern part of the country being held in a hostage situation by unknown terrorists.
He recalled that on Fridays in the nation, the parents were permitted to come to school in wake of the 1994 Harrison Elementary situation. That one...the thought of it sent shivers up his spine.
He told the Media Ambassador “Put me on live broadcast. NOW.
A few minutes later
King Harrison was in front of the Medical Lake House as he sadly looked at the camera. He spoke “Dear Spokane Citizens, in the wake of the chaos of the last two days starting with the 1/8 attacks and now ending with this hostage situation. I demand the release of the children and I also volunteer to go in there myself. I have no intent on having anymore of my citizens, my people die. 1/8 was and will always be one of Spokane’s darkest days. I don’t want to add anymore people to this death toll and extending this to be multiple dates of terrorist attacks. I have NO intent on screwing up like my father and having this turn out to be the 1994 Harrison Elementary situation, where anger,hatred,shock,sadness, and worry fueled the governmental response to the situation. I have personally sent my own Team Alpha there in a effort to descalate with the terrorists. I have heard there are rumors that the terrorists resemble The Chuckian and Significant Citizens. I have my NKSA investigating that angle and preparing a calm, respectful, and decent response to the situation.”
The camera then shut off and King Harrison wiped off his forehead, now even more wrinkled due The the stress of the last two days.

The Al Saranidis offer to send their Special Air Fedayeen to liberate the people.

User avatar
The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat
 
Posts: 687
Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:19 pm

The Chuck wrote:OOC: Spokane, just an FYI. Before stirring trouble its a common courtesy to ask permission from natioms involved before claiming stuff against them. Otherwise it leads to fail RP.

OOC: Crud, I was trying to think of a nation name. I’ll change it.
News: Spokane Civil War! Terror Attack in mall!

The Federation of Spokane
Bellum quod Optimum quia Libertas

User avatar
Port Ember
Diplomat
 
Posts: 658
Founded: Dec 06, 2017
Anarchy

Postby Port Ember » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:33 pm

The sun was starting to slowly set, slowly surrendering to the darkness. A small group of 5 men were sitting in the middle of the street on camp chairs. They were dressed casually. Sneakers, faded jeans, thin but loose fitting black flease jackets and baseball caps. One man was playing with a knife, one smoking a cigar , one chewing a piece of droëwors (lit translated to Dry Suasage- a piece of raw spiced and cured meat stick), one cutting his nails and another continiously stroking his long ginger beard. The men looked calm. Vacation like almost. However the scene surrounding them was almost commicly different. All around the street-seated-campers was a frantic crowd of desperate looking people. Police and emergency personnel was scrambling around, barking orders and generally adding to the confusion.

The "street campers" was none other than Team Scorpion- an hyper elite team of Counter Terrorist Operators from the Republic of Port Ember, send to train Spokane Counter Terrorist operators. They were so calm because they were at home within crisis and chaos. They have seen it all. This particular team is veterans of more than 200 missions.

(OOC Note: Just a quick background on the Counter Terrorist guys: When Port Ember became an indpendant country in 1950, the government established Task Force 76- a special forces arm of service of the armed forces, of which the Counter Terrorist Unit is a sub unit. From 1950 onward, this unit trained with and adapted doctrine from all the major players of the game: UK; USA; Russia; Germany; France; Italy; South Africa; Brazil; Israel etc. Couple this extensive training and experiemce with the high funds the team receives from the government to aquire the most modern equipment, Port Ember Counter Terrorist Forces are widely seen as some of the best players in the game. This training and ethos have been passed on to the counter terrorist forces of Spokane now).

IC continues..

The man smoking the cigar looked at his watch, smiles, and suddenly stands up from his red camping chair. Without a word being shared, the other four men starts smiling and stands up. The group walks towards another group of 5 men standing near a large black van.

Captain George Barbarosa, Team Leader of the Port Ember Team takes a long drag on his cigar before he speaks: "Oooi lads! Those shits inside have had wasted enough time. Its time laddies."

The other team nodded in unison. This was Spokane's Team Alpha, the newly trained counter terrorist team.

Captain Barbarosa took another deep drag on his cigar and slowly led Team Alpha to a near standing white truck. He opened the truck with massive smile "Make an old man proud boys.. Happy Hunting.."

Team Alpha notices the truck is loaded with brand new weapons and state of the art assualt equipment.
♤ I use NS stats - see my Wikipedia Factbook for the juicy bits.

♤ And my proudest work - Hydra Industries - I created all my own military equipment.

♤A great RP resource -The Average Port Emberian

User avatar
The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat
 
Posts: 687
Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:57 pm

Port Ember wrote:The sun was starting to slowly set, slowly surrendering to the darkness. A small group of 5 men were sitting in the middle of the street on camp chairs. They were dressed casually. Sneakers, faded jeans, thin but loose fitting black flease jackets and baseball caps. One man was playing with a knife, one smoking a cigar , one chewing a piece of droëwors (lit translated to Dry Suasage- a piece of raw spiced and cured meat stick), one cutting his nails and another continiously stroking his long ginger beard. The men looked calm. Vacation like almost. However the scene surrounding them was almost commicly different. All around the street-seated-campers was a frantic crowd of desperate looking people. Police and emergency personnel was scrambling around, barking orders and generally adding to the confusion.

The "street campers" was none other than Team Scorpion- an hyper elite team of Counter Terrorist Operators from the Republic of Port Ember, send to train Spokane Counter Terrorist operators. They were so calm because they were at home within crisis and chaos. They have seen it all. This particular team is veterans of more than 200 missions.

(OOC Note: Just a quick background on the Counter Terrorist guys: When Port Ember became an indpendant country in 1950, the government established Task Force 76- a special forces arm of service of the armed forces, of which the Counter Terrorist Unit is a sub unit. From 1950 onward, this unit trained with and adapted doctrine from all the major players of the game: UK; USA; Russia; Germany; France; Italy; South Africa; Brazil; Israel etc. Couple this extensive training and experiemce with the high funds the team receives from the government to aquire the most modern equipment, Port Ember Counter Terrorist Forces are widely seen as some of the best players in the game. This training and ethos have been passed on to the counter terrorist forces of Spokane now).

IC continues..

The man smoking the cigar looked at his watch, smiles, and suddenly stands up from his red camping chair. Without a word being shared, the other four men starts smiling and stands up. The group walks towards another group of 5 men standing near a large black van.

Captain George Barbarosa, Team Leader of the Port Ember Team takes a long drag on his cigar before he speaks: "Oooi lads! Those shits inside have had wasted enough time. Its time laddies."

The other team nodded in unison. This was Spokane's Team Alpha, the newly trained counter terrorist team.

Captain Barbarosa took another deep drag on his cigar and slowly led Team Alpha to a near standing white truck. He opened the truck with massive smile "Make an old man proud boys.. Happy Hunting.."

Team Alpha notices the truck is loaded with brand new weapons and state of the art assualt equipment.

Adam smirked and shouted to the other lads “Come on Team Alpha. It’s time to get revenge for our nation.” Chants of Hell Yeah could be heard all around as they entered the truck. They looked back at Team Scorpion and said “Thank You.”
News: Spokane Civil War! Terror Attack in mall!

The Federation of Spokane
Bellum quod Optimum quia Libertas

User avatar
Port Ember
Diplomat
 
Posts: 658
Founded: Dec 06, 2017
Anarchy

Postby Port Ember » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:23 pm

Captain Barborosa was an aging man. And he was aging fast. He was only 40 years of age, but the punishment his body had to endure in his line of work was completely insane. He knew he was going to retire very soon.

At that moment he believed he and his team was the best in the world. He and his lads have been to the deepest corners of hell amd have clawed out of it. He had nothing left to prove. His pride however demanded of him to leave behind a legacy. And he knew Spokane's Team Alpha was his last shot at that. He vowed not to get into this coming fight- this was their fight. Their baptism of fire. Their moment of secret heriosm.

He smiled softly and whispered to himself "Hunt like the devil kiddo"

He sat down behind the CCTV screens, looking forward to witness the carnage ahead.
♤ I use NS stats - see my Wikipedia Factbook for the juicy bits.

♤ And my proudest work - Hydra Industries - I created all my own military equipment.

♤A great RP resource -The Average Port Emberian

User avatar
The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat
 
Posts: 687
Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:19 pm

Saranidia wrote:
The Federation of Spokane wrote:*reported aid ships headed towards Spokane have been pirated*
King Harrison cursed as he heard about the pirates. He muttered “What nation could want our aid in such a dark time like this where 1,117 people died because of some terrorists.”
He also simultaneously cursed and cried as he heard about Micheal Harrison Elementary in the northern part of the country being held in a hostage situation by unknown terrorists.
He recalled that on Fridays in the nation, the parents were permitted to come to school in wake of the 1994 Harrison Elementary situation. That one...the thought of it sent shivers up his spine.
He told the Media Ambassador “Put me on live broadcast. NOW.
A few minutes later
King Harrison was in front of the Medical Lake House as he sadly looked at the camera. He spoke “Dear Spokane Citizens, in the wake of the chaos of the last two days starting with the 1/8 attacks and now ending with this hostage situation. I demand the release of the children and I also volunteer to go in there myself. I have no intent on having anymore of my citizens, my people die. 1/8 was and will always be one of Spokane’s darkest days. I don’t want to add anymore people to this death toll and extending this to be multiple dates of terrorist attacks. I have NO intent on screwing up like my father and having this turn out to be the 1994 Harrison Elementary situation, where anger,hatred,shock,sadness, and worry fueled the governmental response to the situation. I have personally sent my own Team Alpha there in a effort to descalate with the terrorists. I have heard there are rumors that the terrorists resemble The Chuckian and Significant Citizens. I have my NKSA investigating that angle and preparing a calm, respectful, and decent response to the situation.”
The camera then shut off and King Harrison wiped off his forehead, now even more wrinkled due The the stress of the last two days.

The Al Saranidis offer to send their Special Air Fedayeen to liberate the people.

Spokane accepts.
Ghost Location
Agent Orca smirked once more as he received the news that the separate branch of Team Delta has at last found out who was responsible for the attacks. He muttered “Time to get revenge for our nation...” He steered the pick-up that Captain Barborosa had given him. The door was marked with the Team Delta logo, a Snake towards the pier where the Team Delta ship would meet them so they could hunt down the terrorists. He looked at the only Agent who was part of both divisions, Agent Timberwolf who was sprawled out in the back seat as he drove into the pier.
News: Spokane Civil War! Terror Attack in mall!

The Federation of Spokane
Bellum quod Optimum quia Libertas


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Diyaristan, Standevia

Advertisement

Remove ads