NATION

PASSWORD

Allardt is Building Churches. (MT/PMT. Open.)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Allardt
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Allardt is Building Churches. (MT/PMT. Open.)

Postby Allardt » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:01 pm

Author's Notes: Hello!

The following is transcribed from a popular, if generic news website...

Allardt is Building Churches
by Marcel Bergmann

A church built in a small town in a foreign state with money from the U.S. Ministry of Culture

In an effort to counteract the severe spread of secular humanism, Islam, state atheism, and other forces seen as socially destructive and injurious to the human condition, the United States Ministry of Culture has elected to take a page from the book of many majority Mohammedan countries, and is therefore launching an initiative of building programs to construct churches in foreign lands in an effort to support the spread of the Christian faith.

Karl-Reinhardt Rösch, currently serving as Deputy Minister for Cultural Outreach and Enrichment, has been tasked with managing the program, which he claims has thus far resulted in the building internationally of more than three hundred Christian churches.

Deputy Minister Rösch, pictured here, has been a proponent of such a program for years.

"It is time for the Christians of the world to become more aggressive," Rösch said in an interview two days ago. "For too long we have simply sat quietly and hoped for the best while others try to knock us down and drive us out of country after country, or we have been unable to do the good things we desire in our communities due to a lack of leadership and funding. This program starts an international project to deal with both problems."

When asked if the program has thus far enjoyed success, the Deputy Minister had the following to say.

"Absolutely. We have to date secured and provided funding and resources which led to the construction of three hundred and fifty-two churches globally. We are in the process now of doing more."

He was further asked if he was worried about possible international backlash, to which he replied.

"No. We, that is Christians, have been oppressed worldwide even in places where we have done nothing wrong. We are everywhere and always under assault, so I see no sense in the idea that just keeping quiet, keeping our heads down and hoping for the best is wise. That hasn't been working. We need to do something else. We need to be more active."

Rösch finished by saying the Ministry would continue to accept applications for financial assistance and expertise, and would continue aiding Christians worldwide.

The State of Monavia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 27, 2006
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby The State of Monavia » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:03 am

OOC:

Welcome to NationStates! I really like the entrance you’ve made here and hope that you will enjoy this place at least as much as I have. I’m a roleplay mentor, so feel free to ask me questions if you need anything.

IC:

January 2, AD 2019
0915 hours Monavian standard time

External Information Center
First floor, Ministry of Foreign Affairs Building
Chalcedon, Capital District
Imperial Federation of the Monavian Empire

Each of the Imperial Federation’s sixteen federal ministries has a research department that supplies it with the information its leaders need to make decisions of vital importance. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs was no exception, as it operated a department known as the External Information Center in which researchers labored around the clock to monitor the daily activities of roughly a thousand independent states, NGOs, alliances, and other significant entities. The Center, which occupied a large portion of the Ministry’s first floor, consisted of a high-ceilinged lined with rectangular windows on one side and contained an array of 200 spacious metal cubicles arranged in rows of ten. Each cubicle housed an activity station dedicated to a specific set of countries or nonstate entities, save for a few that were set aside to keep watch over portions of the globe about which Monavians knew little.

Any number of private citizens might have encountered Bergmann’s article before any Ministry staff did, but it was here that the program finally came to the attention of somebody employed by the Monavian government. Although the United States of Allardt was not well-known in Monavia, its geopolitical significance merited partial attention from one of the stations. On the morning of the January 2, 2019, a slightly-built career civil servant named Daniel Levy arrived at this station to relieve the woman who worked the night shift there and settled into his post. He promptly logged into the BCM computer at his desk at eight o’clock and settled into his normal routine of browsing news feeds from Allardt and a number of other countries. Once in a while he found something of sufficient importance to save a copy and print it for his records, but most of what he read was insignificant.

Bergmann’s interview with Rösch would not have seemed all that significant to an untrained layman, but Levy had learned from his experience that the program would likely be of interest to his superiors and dashed off a short memorandum explaining why.

OFFICIAL MEMORANDUM

2 January 2019

To: Hon. Mark Kulek, Foreign Policy Advisory Board
Subject: New initiative by United States of Allardt

Earlier this morning, I found this report by a journalist covering government activities sponsored by the United States of Allardt. It appears that their government is trying to take a stand against a number of cultural and ideological factors that our own culture tends to view dimly and that our respective governments are therefore pursuing a number of common objectives. Based on these facts, I recommend that you have your office contact the author of the article I have included with this memorandum and ask him a few questions about the church building program to see if our own government might have a reason to get involved.

January 3, AD 2019
0835 hours Monavian standard time

Office of Dr. Mark Kulek
Fourth floor, Ministry of Foreign Affairs Building

Numerous officials relied on the information flowing out of the EIC, but the most important people to make use of their findings were the officials who directly advised the minister of foreign affairs and his deputy. These officials, all of whom were distinguished policy experts of one sort or another, sat on a panel known as the Foreign Policy Advisory Board and held regular meetings to discuss the findings presented to them by the researchers working downstairs.

Mark Kulek, the man to whom Levy addressed his memorandum, was a former diplomatic officer and once turned down an offer to teach courses on foreign relations in order to accept his current post. He finally got a chance to read Levy’s memorandum and the article that came with it shortly after he arrived at his office the following morning. Levy’s analysis proved compelling enough for him to contact Bergmann in the hope that Bergmann might be able to connect him with Rösch, so he lost no time drafting an electronic message that indicated his wishes.

To: Marcel Bergmann
Subject: Your recent article about building churches
Date: January 3, 2019

Dear Mr. Bergmann:

A member of my research staff came across an article you published under the title “Allardt is Building Churches” and sent a copy of it to my office. He informed me that this building program might potentially advance some interests which my government also supports and therefore recommended that I contact you to learn more about it. I would also like you to forward my contact information to Deputy Minister Karl-Reinhardt Rösch and let him know that I am interested in corresponding with him in the future. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Mark Kulek, Ph.D.
Member, Foreign Policy Advisory Board
——✠ ✠——THE IMPERIAL FEDERATION OF THE MONAVIAN EMPIRE——✠ ✠——
FACTBOOKS AND LOREROLEPLAY CANONDIPLOMATIC EXCHANGE

MY GUIDES ON ROLEPLAYING DIPLOMACY, ROLEPLAY ETIQUETTE, CREATING A NEW NATION,
LEARNING HOW TO ROLEPLAY (FORTHCOMING), AND ROLEPLAYING EVIL (PART ONE)

Seventeen-Year Veteran of NationStates ∙ Retired N&I Roleplay Mentor
Member of the NS Writing Project and the Roleplayers Union
I am a classical monarchist Orthodox Christian from Phoenix, Arizona.

✠ᴥ✠ᴥ✠

/‾‾ʽʼ‾‾\

Gutulia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Gutulia » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:49 am

Our nation support Allardt to build a church and sponsoring your government to built other religious building likes mosque, synagogue, temple, shrine and etc
G U T U L I A
Protect Royal, Serve Gutulia

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:53 am

Ooh, me likey. I'll get a more official response later.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Allardt
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Allardt » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:24 pm

Author's Notes: Hello again!

Marcel Bergmann walked to work every day.

Well, that was perhaps a misrepresentation. As an independent journalist, he did not have the traditional corner office, or even a cubicle on a work floor somewhere to call his own. He worked a lot from home, or thanks to the invention of the laptop computer, wireless internet service and so on, from just about anywhere he chose.

It just so happened his favorite places to choose were three or four good coffee shops and a landhaus within walking distance of his apartment.

He was in the latter, sitting down to a dinner of sausage and eggs when he pulled up his email and found the message from Mark Kulek. Reading it quickly, he set it aside for a moment to finish his last meal of the day, and then returned to it for a more thorough look over coffee.

That done, he composed a response, sent it off, and then walked home to go to bed.

To: Dr. Mark Kulek
Subject: RE: Your recent article about building churches
Date: January 4, 2019

Dr. Kulek,

Hello! I had hoped my article would garner some attention. I am glad to know my work has sparked interest abroad, as well as at home. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have when it comes to the Culture Ministry's newest program, and related subjects.

As to contacting Deputy Minister Rösch for you? I can likely manage that as well.

Sincerely,
Marcel Bergmann

Kyneland
Envoy

Founded: Apr 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyneland » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:59 pm

The Heathen Kingdom of Kyneland

To US. of Allardt
From His Majesty’s Esteemed Govt.
Subject Foreign Funding
Encryption High

Greetings to you,

We here in Kyneland have recently been made aware of Allardt’s new policy regarding Christianity and proselytism. We thus now choose to voice our concerns and ardent rejection of your nation’s path. Our country has stood as a bulwark against the Christian heretics and all those like them, so we are of course not pleased.

The Heathen Kingdom hereby informs the government of Allardt that any funding for Christian churches in our country will be halted and Allardt-affiliated churches will be barred from construction. We will not accept an attack upon our culture and our identity, and so we warn you to stay out of Kyneland, our home.

If Allardt complies, then we shall not take action against the US. However, we will increase funding and support for the revival of Germanic heathenry throughout the Germanic lands - including England, Germany, Sweden and elsewhere. The heathens of Allardt will also receive our aid, should they face spiritual or bodily harm from Christ’s followers.

Sincerely,
His Majesty’s Esteemed Government of the Heathen Kingdom of Kyneland
Blóð ok Bróðurleikr ~ Blood & Brotherhood
Pro: Norse revivalism, pan-Scandinavianism, linguistic purism.
Anti: Abrahamism, multiculturalism, consumerism.

Leader ❚ Q&A ❚ Embassy ❚ The Kynish Language

Allardt
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Allardt » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:59 pm

Declaration of the U.S. Government

"And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.
Verily I say unto you, it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomor'rah in the day of judgment, than for that city."

~ The Gospel of Matthew, 10:14-15.

For a start, I am boggled at the absurdity of your nation referring to itself as a heathen nation. Heathen is a traditionally pejorative title used to denote those who do not hold to a major religion, as in the case of words like pagan, or infidel. Even in seeking to decry us and stand well away from us, you use our language.

In seeking to threaten us, all you succeed in doing is animating us. We will continue to fund, build, organize, lead, and otherwise assist the Church worldwide. As to your country? If you believe that it is honestly possible for you to stop every effort to help our brothers and sisters, you are welcome to try.

For now, we will continue our efforts globally. That you squawk in outrage and make your threats only lets us know we are having an effect.

Good day, heathens.

Minister of Foreign Affairs Ludger Kunst

The State of Monavia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 27, 2006
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby The State of Monavia » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:19 pm

OOC:

I got slammed by real-life obligations this past week and kept you waiting long enough. Hopefully this post gives your thread a good restart.

IC:

January 4, AD 2019
1645 hours Monavian standard time

Office of Dr. Mark Kulek
Fourth floor, Ministry of Foreign Affairs Building
Chalcedon, Capital District
Imperial Federation of the Monavian Empire

Dr. Kulek typically remained at his office until five-thirty in the afternoon, so he was still at his desk when Bergmann’s response came through. He found the message predictably brief, as journalism is an inherently fast-paced business in which reporters often have limited time to answer their correspondence. Kulek’s curiosity about the article left him with enough questions to fill a single-spaced page, but he respected Bergmann’s time too much to ask more than a select few at any time. By the time he left his office later that afternoon, the epistolary chain that connected him to his latest foreign counterpart had gained another link.

To: Marcel Bergmann
Subject: Your recent article about building churches
Date: January 4, 2019

Dear Mr. Bergmann:

It pleases me to know that the attention I gave you is well-received and that you are inclined to offer me some more of your time to answer my questions. In the original article you posted a few days ago, you mentioned that Allardt’s Ministry of Culture is sponsoring the construction of churches in other countries. How is the Ministry of Culture obtaining funds for these projects and cooperation from foreign governments? How does the Ministry ensure that these new churches are properly staffed and have all the clergy they need to operate? Does the Ministry favor specific denominations of Christianity or have agreements with specific religious organizations regarding whose churches are to be built?

Later in your article you stated that Deputy Minister Rösch “was asked if he was worried about possible international backlash” and that he said he was not. Other than obvious concerns that this program might be used as a front to cover influence peddling and espionage or get hijacked by a third party, what led you (or Rösch’s interviewer if he was interviewed by someone else) to believe that this program might face international backlash? If I understand your article correctly, he did not appear all that worried about opposition to the program so much as he seemed concerned about the treatment of Christians as a general group.

Please contact Deputy Minister Rösch at a time of your convenience and inform him that I am interested in corresponding with him more about this matter. I have some questions for him about the program and believe that he might have an interest in speaking with my superiors about it at some point in the future. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Mark Kulek, Ph.D.
Member, Foreign Policy Advisory Board

Once Dr. Kulek finished writing to Bergmann, he sent another brief message to Levy’s station to inform him that he had successfully contacted the author of the article and was now conducting an exchange that could develop further. “Who knows what implications this conversation might have?” he wrote at one point. “If this keeps going, we might find Minister Borozan speaking directly to his counterpart over there just a week from now.”
——✠ ✠——THE IMPERIAL FEDERATION OF THE MONAVIAN EMPIRE——✠ ✠——
FACTBOOKS AND LOREROLEPLAY CANONDIPLOMATIC EXCHANGE

MY GUIDES ON ROLEPLAYING DIPLOMACY, ROLEPLAY ETIQUETTE, CREATING A NEW NATION,
LEARNING HOW TO ROLEPLAY (FORTHCOMING), AND ROLEPLAYING EVIL (PART ONE)

Seventeen-Year Veteran of NationStates ∙ Retired N&I Roleplay Mentor
Member of the NS Writing Project and the Roleplayers Union
I am a classical monarchist Orthodox Christian from Phoenix, Arizona.

✠ᴥ✠ᴥ✠

/‾‾ʽʼ‾‾\

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:01 am

To: Karl-Reinhardt Rösch, Deputy Minister for Cultural Outreach and Enrichment
From: Steven Williams, Secretary of State of the National Republic of Thermodolia
Subject: Construction of Churches
Encryption Level: Mild

Greetings,

Pursuant to Section 12.34-56 of the Federal Foreign Influenced Corruption Act of 2003, all churches which are to be constructed with government funding from the United States of Allardt are to be halted. Section 12.34-56 prohibits the use of foreign government funds in the construction of religious institutions on Thermodolian Territory.

However Section 23.1-18, of the same, allows the construction of religious institutions using foreign government funding in Republics if the government of said Republics approves of such activities.

The FFICA does not prohibit the construction of religious institutions using the funding from foreign non-government organization, individuals, or non-profits in Thermodolia.

In addition pursuant to Section 26.1-21, of the FFICA, declares that all religious institutions which have been found to be constructed by funds from foreign governments to be seized by the Federal Government of Thermodolia. However Section 26.34-45, of the same, allows the owners of the Churches seized to prove in a court of law that they where not constructed with foreign government funds.

Sincerely,
Steven Williams, Secretary of State
Last edited by Thermodolia on Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

McNernia
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Low Church

Postby McNernia » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:00 pm

Cathcride,Mcnernia

The Mcnernian Low Church movement, called Protestant by some was as ancient as the High Church which was run by the Cardinals who elected the Patriarch who ran the church. The mix of Roman and Orthodox had been controversial from the beginning. From the Time of Erin I where the Christian church had landed on distant Mcnernian shores with the first Macnarin King, though one could call them Emperors for their wealth. The King was a patron of the Churches. So the Bishops of the Low Church looked at the foreigners coming into their country and wrote a wary letter.
TO: Karl-Reinhardt Rösch, Deputy Minister for Cultural Outreach and Enrichment
FROM: Bishop Mark MacCathay, President of the Council of Low Churches
CC:
SUB:Aid

Greetings
To improve relations between our two nations, we do hearby invite you to consult about the building of churches in Mcnernia proper.
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
New Edom: Clyde Hullar Ambassador
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
Endorser of the Amistad Declaration
SIgnatory of the Amistad Declaration
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY RPing, TG ME PLEASE, THANKS A BUNCH.
A Time of Trouble
All my posts shall be dedicated to Tom Clancy. May he Rest In Peace.
I Consider the above to be Canon. Which means I want to RP with you if you've been in those regions. Or Are.

Call me Archinia ICly and well maybe Mcnernia is plausible....I don't know.

Lore change?

Bronze Serpent
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 01, 2017
Ex-Nation

Bible Believers in Khaitay begin huge soul-winning marathon

Postby Bronze Serpent » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:04 am

Image Pastor Omar Fayyad began speaking to his congregation with passion, guided by the Holy Spirit power of God. "The time has come for Fundamental churches to start preaching the gospel to the lost, for I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ, for it is the power unto Salvation! Brethren so many souls are pouring into Hell trusting in their works. However God gave us grace so that whosoever believes on his Son the Lord Jesus Christ may have Eternal Life. For I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded he is able to keep that promise!

Friend if you have not been Born Again yet, then the Bible says that you are on your way to Hell. Friend do you really think your good enough to get into Heaven? A rich young man asked the Lord Jesus, “Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?” Jesus Christ responded, “Why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is, God.” After this statement the Lord questioned the youth about his life compared to the Ten Commandments.

Do you really think your good enough to get into Heaven? The Bible says Thou shalt not steal. Have you ever stolen? The Bible says Thou shalt not kill. This is restated by the Lord Jesus, “Thou shalt do no murder.” 1 John 3:15 adds to this command, “Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.” Have you ever hated or disliked anyone? The Bible says Thou shalt not commit adultery. The Lord Jesus said in Matthew 5:28, “Whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.” Have you ever viewed pornography? The Bible says Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image. Do you have any images or icons of Mary or any saint? The Bible says Thou shalt not bear false witness. Have you ever lied, exaggerated, or remained silent and hid the truth? The Bible says Thou shalt not covet. Have you ever envied with greed the possessions or wealth of another? The Bible says Honour thy father and thy mother. Have you ever disobeyed or dishonored your parents? The Bible says Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Have you loved the Lord God first and foremost your entire life? If you are honest, you failed the good test. If you answered any question in the affirmative, you are guilty of all. The holy God stated in James 2:10, “For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.”

Do you honestly believe that you would be accepted by God as a good person? What would a judge be required to do to the one found guilty? A judge like a good referee will call the foul and punish the offender. Face it friend your a no good, dirty, rotten, wretched sinner and you need the blood of Jesus Christ to wash away your sins. The Bible says in Romans 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God" You've come short my friend. Your sin seperates you from a Holy and Just God and just one sin is enough to keep you out of Heaven. Because you are a sinner, you are condemned to die. "For the wages [payment] of sin is death" in Romans 6:23. This includes eternal separation from God in Hell. "... it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment" in Hebrews 9:27. Now friend knowing you are a sinner and that you cannot do anything to save yourself, humble yourself before God and accept the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal savior.

The God of creation has graciously provided a way for mercy to be offered with justice served. 1 Peter 3:18 says, “For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit.” The Lord Jesus Christ suffered, died, and arose for your unjust acts against God.

The sacrifice of the Lord Jesus Christ is worthy to be accepted by anyone. 1 Timothy 1:15 says, “This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners.” You will please God by accepting this offer of grace by faith. Will you accept by faith this gracious offer of God and receive forgiveness or a pardon for your sins? Paul said in Acts 16:31, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.” Paul said in Romans 10:9, “If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” Friend God wants to save you and wants you to be apart of his family. Jesus died for your sins, my sins, and the sins of the whole world, accept his free gift of Salvation today and you will be Eternally secure and part of God's family.

The Bible says in John 1:12 "But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name" beleive him and receive him today."
The revival was huge, and then a band began to play a hymn souls were saved, lives were changed, prayers answered, prophetic gifts shown, it was a great day!
Last edited by Bronze Serpent on Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
♂♀Copy and Paste this in your sig if you know there are 2 genders and didn't fail biology♂♀
God's simple plan of salvation
"If I justify myself, mine own mouth shall condemn me: if I say, I am perfect, it shall also prove me perverse."- Job 9:20
Pro: Gun rights, Traditional marriage, localism, Agrarianism, County level Government, Theocracy
Anti: The satanic LGBTQ agenda, Communism, Radical Feminism

Hugar
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Hugar Islamic Society (HIS)

Postby Hugar » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:25 pm

To: Karl-Reinhardt Rosch

Dear Mr. Rosch,

On behalf of the HIS organization we support your effort to promote your Christian faith. The HIS organization is willing to give some funding towards the cause. HIS is also engaged in mosque projects and it would only be a force for good if two of the largest faith groups join and aid each other in the progression of faith of the true God. We also extend an invitation for interfaith dialogue and closer cooperation.

Sincerely,
Imam Ali Ammar

HIS: "The Unified Islamic Jihad"

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents