NATION

PASSWORD

The Pan-Slavic Union State - P.S.U.S. (alliance, OPEN)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Vostria
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Vostria » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:47 pm

Those are awesome, I love the military seal!! Good job guys! :)
The Slavic Republic of Vostria

Solyhniya
Minister

Founded: Jan 17, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Solyhniya » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:43 pm

Note: the first PSUS Senatorial summit is to be held SOON on the Solyhniyan territory of the Kwanoan Isles.
The Democratic Hetmanate of Solynia
Демократичне Гетьманство Солинії
The Pan-Slavic Union State Embassies
Dimoniquid wrote:Dear God, Solyhniya, you kick so much ass!

Skaladora wrote:Christians in general and Catholics in particular should stop giving more weight to the words of random morons, and listen more closely to what the guy they believe to have been the son of God has been saying.

United human countries wrote:Funniest joke is one you don't have to explain.

Unless they don't get it.

New Nicksyllvania - Unjustly Deleted 4/2/11

Polska rzczpolspolita
Minister

Founded: Dec 07, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Polska rzczpolspolita » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:23 pm

Tak!!
I'm excited!
The Republic of Both Nations

Ishema
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ishema » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:20 pm

OOC: Note, please change my delegate to Viktor Petrenko, not Vladimir. Thank you.
Emperor: Daron II
High Councilor: Crown Prince Narian
Councilor of Diplomacy: Gordyn Merlor
Councilor of War: Prince Haron

Solyhniya
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Solyhniya » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:53 pm

Ishema wrote:OOC: Note, please change my delegate to Viktor Petrenko, not Vladimir. Thank you.

Alliance page updated ^^

Skaladora wrote:Christians in general and Catholics in particular should stop giving more weight to the words of random morons, and listen more closely to what the guy they believe to have been the son of God has been saying.

Solyhniya
Minister

Ex-Nation

The first PSUS Senatorial Summit

Postby Solyhniya » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:22 pm

I'm in the middle of planning the summit. Topics up for discussion so far will be:
- Should PSUS have a combined military force like Slavija or the Vladivostok Alliance?
- Should a common currency be advocated in the PSUS constitution?

If anyone has any more ideas for inclusion on the agenda, feel free to post them. Note that once the summit starts, there will be no more additions to the agenda.

Central Slavia
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 05, 2009
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Central Slavia » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:26 pm

As far as my input goes, i think it should be after 25th as this will be rather sturm based week for me IRL - holidays end and the parts of work i procrastinated from will need doing as well
Military force - the core of nations in PSUS is in Slavija, so i think a loose alliance is enough - PSUS is more like the Varsaw pact and RVHP combined so joint procedures and training, and equipment cooperation.
Last edited by Central Slavia on Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kosovo is Serbia!
Embassy Anthem Store Facts

Glorious Homeland wrote:
You would be wrong. There's something wrong with the Americans, the Japanese are actually insane, the Chinese don't seem capable of free-thought and just defer judgement to the most powerful strong man, the Russians are quite like that, only more aggressive and mad, and Belarus? Hah.

Omnicracy wrote:The Soviet Union did not support pro-Soviet governments, it compleatly controled them. The U.S. did not controle the corrupt regiems it set up against the Soviet Union, it just sugested things and changed leaders if they weer not takeing enough sugestions

Great Nepal wrote:Please stick to OFFICIAL numbers. Why to go to scholars,[cut]

Polska rzczpolspolita
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Polska rzczpolspolita » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:04 pm

I still support solyhniya's Intercredit Idea. We could all keep our own currency, And trade would be simple.

Solyhniya
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Solyhniya » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:05 pm

Central Slavia wrote:As far as my input goes, i think it should be after 25th as this will be rather sturm based week for me IRL - holidays end and the parts of work i procrastinated from will need doing as well
Military force - the core of nations in PSUS is in Slavija, so i think a loose alliance is enough - PSUS is more like the Varsaw pact and RVHP combined so joint procedures and training, and equipment cooperation.

I think I agree with you there. If people don't mind, could the summit be held in early June? If this is too long to wait, don't worry, we'll figure something out.

Polska rzczpolspolita
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Polska rzczpolspolita » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:19 pm

June would be a little late. Hey, what if we just set up a thread that lasts a couple of days? Like, starts on one day and goes for a couple?

Solyhniya
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Solyhniya » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:54 pm

Vostria now officially occupies the Commissary of the Economy. Многая літа, Вострію!

Novistrainia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Novistrainia » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:13 pm

Slavic Nation (Y/N): Y,(anglo-saxon minority)
WA category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy
Population: 5 Million
Religion of State: No Official( Catholic, Orthodox majorities)
Current Wars: None
Current Alliance[s]: None
Type of Membership [Observer or full member]: Full Member
Delegate (neccessary only for membership): Anton Slavic
Federation of Novistrania
Factbook

Emperor: Lucion I
President: Karl Yugislouis
Lucion I "I've seen and done horrible things, and yet I am still a man, I've performed feats of achievement that no one could ever do, yet I am still a man, and when I wake up in the morning I always greet the day with this saying, " It is a Good Day to Die!!!" "
Anton Slavic, " Come to me my brothers and I will lead you out of the shadows, with your support and Lucion's Leadership we shall prevail, Hail Victory, Hail Victory"

Solyhniya
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Solyhniya » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:15 pm

Novistrainia wrote:Slavic Nation (Y/N): Y,(anglo-saxon minority)
WA category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy
Population: 5 Million
Religion of State: No Official( Catholic, Orthodox majorities)
Current Wars: None
Current Alliance[s]: None
Type of Membership [Observer or full member]: Full Member
Delegate (neccessary only for membership): Anton Slavic

Application accepted. Welcome to the Union!

Hungramy
Minister

Founded: May 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hungramy » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:17 pm

the Reich would like to donate 2.5 billion USD to the PSUS

and yes the Reich does have some slavic roots

35% of the Reich is slavic
65% is Magyars

Solyhniya
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Solyhniya » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:31 pm

Hungramy wrote:the Reich would like to donate 2.5 billion USD to the PSUS

65% is Magyars

This donation is greatly appreciated, though unless you were a member of PSUS, I don't think it would be fair to accept it, unless you are certain otherwise.

Hungramy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hungramy » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:36 pm

Solyhniya wrote:

65% is Magyars

This donation is greatly appreciated, though unless you were a member of PSUS, I don't think it would be fair to accept it, unless you are certain otherwise.

please take it it is a gift to the PSUS

Solyhniya
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Solyhniya » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:39 pm

Hungramy wrote:
Solyhniya wrote:

65% is Magyars

In that case, thank-you greatly. I shall be converted into the stable Intercredit currency and saved for the time-being.

PSUS members: this raises a valid question - should we have a "Cash for Peerages" system allowing nations to become "Friends" of the PSUS in return for a donation of some sort? I believe we must acknowledge our friends and allies in this world.

Hungramy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hungramy » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:42 pm

Solyhniya wrote:
Hungramy wrote:
Solyhniya wrote:

65% is Magyars

In that case, thank-you greatly. I shall be converted into the stable Intercredit currency and saved for the time-being.

PSUS members: this raises a valid question - should we have a "Cash for Peerages" system allowing nations to become "Friends" of the PSUS in return for a donation of some sort? I believe we must acknowledge our friends and allies in this world.

so does that mean im a friend of this Alliance then?

Polska rzczpolspolita
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Polska rzczpolspolita » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:44 pm

I think that would be a good idea. We could list them as allies. I like that idea of a treaty with Vladivostak.

Novistrainia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Novistrainia » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:52 pm

Anton Slavic *talking on a phone* " Emperor we are asked to provide support to the military of this regional alliance, in the way of supplies and personal"
Lucion I " Do they have any specifications that we should meet?"
Anton Slavic " No sir, just that we provide something."
Lucion I " Okay, I will pledge 125 million in gold credits, I do not know the rate of exchange of that of yet as we are just adjusting to the economy, and 15 of the FS"
Anton Slavic " Thank you sir, I will let them know of your decision. Am I to assume the commander is..."
Lucion I " Yes and check their military equipment against ours, now I must go"

Anton Slavic puts the phone back upon the receiver and lets a tense air of breath escape from his lungs. Looking around the rather small office he sees his one and only aid waiting for him to give her an assignment. Running a hand through is black hair he turns to her,

Anton " I want you to send a message to the regional leader, that the Federation will donate 125 million gold credits and 15 of our Feura Spuka, led by none other than Lieutenant Ulvioc Bovorlski."
Assistant " Yes, when should this message be delivered?"
Anton snarled, " Today if it is most prudent for you"
A slight pause fills the room
Anton" What are you waiting for get on with it"
As she left the room Anton fell back into his chair with a huff.

To the Pan-Slavic Union State
The Federation of Novistrania would like to donate 125 million G.C. to the regional military, along with 15 of our most highly trained soldiers going by the distinction of Feura Spuka led by one our most brilliant of military minds Lt. Ulvioc Bovorlski. Also as a question, how does the equipment that our FS receive compare to the standard equipment of the military we are sending them to be apart of. For information of there equipment, look at the Federations Factbook.
Sincerely,
Natavia Lesnor
Signed:
Anton Slavic
Last edited by Novistrainia on Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Federation of Novistrania
Factbook

Emperor: Lucion I
President: Karl Yugislouis
Lucion I "I've seen and done horrible things, and yet I am still a man, I've performed feats of achievement that no one could ever do, yet I am still a man, and when I wake up in the morning I always greet the day with this saying, " It is a Good Day to Die!!!" "
Anton Slavic, " Come to me my brothers and I will lead you out of the shadows, with your support and Lucion's Leadership we shall prevail, Hail Victory, Hail Victory"

Central Slavia
Powerbroker

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Central Slavia » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:23 pm

As a temporary in charge, i am accepting the donation, and we thank the federation profusely.
Kosovo is Serbia!

Glorious Homeland wrote:
You would be wrong. There's something wrong with the Americans, the Japanese are actually insane, the Chinese don't seem capable of free-thought and just defer judgement to the most powerful strong man, the Russians are quite like that, only more aggressive and mad, and Belarus? Hah.

Omnicracy wrote:The Soviet Union did not support pro-Soviet governments, it compleatly controled them. The U.S. did not controle the corrupt regiems it set up against the Soviet Union, it just sugested things and changed leaders if they weer not takeing enough sugestions

Vostria
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Vostria » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:05 pm

RIght a few things people, firstly what do we want for our forum address? It can be anything but no spaces or punctuation or caps so how about: psus.clicdev.com? Sound good??

Secondly I think we need a talk about our Constitution and come up with an article devoted to how our government shall run, exectuive, legislature and judicary :) We have this already but in no really detail.
The Slavic Republic of Vostria

Central Slavia
Powerbroker

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Central Slavia » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:11 pm

i think the site is OK
As for constitution, someone needs to come with a proposal.
Maybe we should find old documents of RVHP and use them as a source
Kosovo is Serbia!

Glorious Homeland wrote:

Polska rzczpolspolita
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Polska rzczpolspolita » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:56 pm

Comecon? well, we could use that for economics, even though (Please don't ban me) a Fascist, well, not really, but half and half. The transferable exchanges could be used through Intercredits.

Central Slavia
Powerbroker

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Central Slavia » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:12 pm

that is why i like the idea - the transferable exchanges are similar to what we are doing with the intercredit. We might even implement it that way to have more floating currency.
and we can make the documents on the basis of those of RVHP - will be better than trying to make it from scratch - it will be guidance
Kosovo is Serbia!

Glorious Homeland wrote:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents