NATION

PASSWORD

The Pan-Slavic Union State - P.S.U.S. (alliance, OPEN)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ishema
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ishema » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:09 pm

Lowell Leber wrote:OOC-Is it because I have a German flag?

OOC: Lol
Emperor: Daron II
High Councilor: Crown Prince Narian
Councilor of Diplomacy: Gordyn Merlor
Councilor of War: Prince Haron

Shofercia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Shofercia » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:35 pm

Guys, thank you for your input :D

Some comments:

Solyhniya wrote:I agree on these points, except that not all nations would choose to invest in an space program. Additionally, some NS players choose to RP a different (lower) population, but their scientific influence (and all influence in general) should still be judged with their NS profile populations as a basis.

Sound good. I agree, one shouldn't have to invest in the space program, and one can RP with a lower population.

Polska rzczpolspolita wrote:I guess what Solyhniya said. I'd like to invest in a Space Program.

We could set up a regional space program for Slavija. And one wouldn't have to be in the region of Slavija to participate, as the first step would be setting up something similar to the ISS (International Space Station.) Just RP your geography to have a Cosmodrome, similar to the one at Baikanur, or have a treaty with someone that does :D

United Russian State wrote:
Shofercia wrote:
1. Talent Scouting - the more of your population has access to their career needs, the more likely you are to have talents. (Can be RPed)
2. Education - the better the education system, the better the research. (Can be RPed, but also based off of money allocated to education)
3. Lenght of Time Your Nation existed - the more time, the more research you can get done. (Taken off of Data)
4. Population of your nation - a bigger populace has more talents. (Data)
5. Reasearch - the more of your GDP goes to research, the better the final product. (Data, but you can also RP, i.e. 10% of education funding, 7% of private companies, and 5% of military go into research. Of course military research belongs in the military.)
6. Allocation - you have three areas to allocate to: military, civilian and space exploration - the more you allocate to a certain area, the better off the area will be. (Entirely upto the player, but at least 10% to each.)
7. Sharing Technology - if you are working with a partner, or a partnership of nations, you get more things done. (Need a partner to RP.)

1. Agreed.
2. How would it be judged? How much the goernment spends on education?
3. Agreed.
4. Agreed.
5. Okay.
6. Sounds good.
7. Agreed. I and CS are already working on this in militaty seecetor. Maybe Shofercia wishes to work with us as well?

Really good ideas, I like them.

Not just the government. There are private companies that could invest into education too. Churches/Mosques and other religions can do it. In addition to investment, it's how much stature that educators have in your country. Are they well respected? Are they glorified, or are they spat on? And that's entirely upto RP.

I will be honored to work with you guys on the military sector :D (I've also conducted some RL battle simulators, so if I get too realistic, let me know.)

Central Slavia wrote:Our military projects include heavily improved armor ( i think i will start using it in the war eventually , in these times just fast-mounted on the fronts of the tanks and other such exposed spots to give a bit better chance)
AERO L-510 Jasnozrivy laser equipped aircraft (taken from an unfinished 80s soviet project)
RKP-22 - basically the Kamov 22 konvertoplane transport.

In terms of light arms - we prefer using a slightly modernized versions of the AK-74M and AK-74U. Our sniper rifles are vased off of VSS Vintorez sniper rifle.

In terms of rocket launchers, we prefer the Iskander II. We will discuss our projects in more detail at the upcoming military summit of PSUS.

Dispatch from the Shofercian Academy of Foreign Affairs, (SAFA) regarding NWP, as requested by the National Assembly of Shofercia, and the order of Shofercia's King:
Although we do not believe that NWP will use us, or any region as a puppet, we feel that it is not in the best interest of PSUS to be military bound to anything, except one another.

OOC: It's not the German flag.
Last edited by Shofercia on Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Come, learn about Russian Culture! Bring Vodka and Ushanka. Interested in Slavic Culture? Fill this out.
Stonk Power! (North) Kosovo is (a de facto part of) Serbia and Crimea is (a de facto part of) Russia
I used pronouns until the mods made using wrong pronouns warnable, so I use names instead; if you see malice there, that's entirely on you, and if pronouns are no longer warnable, I'll go back to using them

Polska rzczpolspolita
Minister

Founded: Dec 07, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Polska rzczpolspolita » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:35 pm

While I believe my comrades are being a tad extreme, I reaffirm my belief that it is much to easy for the New Warsaw Pact to manipulate an Alliance still being organized properly. While the MID has no real influence in such a matter, It is in my power as a delegate to have a say. I must also agree with the voice of my good ally, Ukranian SSR that foreign assets be controled. Though I reaffirm that my comrades are being extreme. Again, it may also be attributed from centuries of foreign control playing a part.
The Republic of Both Nations

Polska rzczpolspolita
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Polska rzczpolspolita » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:38 pm

OOC-It is. Old one.

Central Slavia
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 05, 2009
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Central Slavia » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:22 pm

OOC: What about the no-attack pact i have proposed IC?
Not many of you have said much of it and i think it would be good, as it does not require any of us to do much, but still improves relations and our position especially during this war
Kosovo is Serbia!
Embassy Anthem Store Facts

Glorious Homeland wrote:
You would be wrong. There's something wrong with the Americans, the Japanese are actually insane, the Chinese don't seem capable of free-thought and just defer judgement to the most powerful strong man, the Russians are quite like that, only more aggressive and mad, and Belarus? Hah.

Omnicracy wrote:The Soviet Union did not support pro-Soviet governments, it compleatly controled them. The U.S. did not controle the corrupt regiems it set up against the Soviet Union, it just sugested things and changed leaders if they weer not takeing enough sugestions

Great Nepal wrote:Please stick to OFFICIAL numbers. Why to go to scholars,[cut]

Shofercia
Post Czar

Postby Shofercia » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:07 pm

Central Slavia wrote:OOC: What about the no-attack pact i have proposed IC?
Not many of you have said much of it and i think it would be good, as it does not require any of us to do much, but still improves relations and our position especially during this war

OOC: PSUS is at war? I thought it was just Chernobyl-Pripiat v United Russian State. And they're both trying to end the war and be good boys :P
Come, learn about Russian Culture! Bring Vodka and Ushanka. Interested in Slavic Culture? Fill this out.
Stonk Power! (North) Kosovo is (a de facto part of) Serbia and Crimea is (a de facto part of) Russia
I used pronouns until the mods made using wrong pronouns warnable, so I use names instead; if you see malice there, that's entirely on you, and if pronouns are no longer warnable, I'll go back to using them

Central Slavia
Powerbroker

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Central Slavia » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:12 pm

Let's see - URS dragged its closest ally (me) into the war, and that led to RP, being my neighbor and wanting to gain some land i presume after the loss, to join as well
except for you and Solyhnia it makes for all the old members :D
Kosovo is Serbia!

Glorious Homeland wrote:
You would be wrong. There's something wrong with the Americans, the Japanese are actually insane, the Chinese don't seem capable of free-thought and just defer judgement to the most powerful strong man, the Russians are quite like that, only more aggressive and mad, and Belarus? Hah.

Omnicracy wrote:The Soviet Union did not support pro-Soviet governments, it compleatly controled them. The U.S. did not controle the corrupt regiems it set up against the Soviet Union, it just sugested things and changed leaders if they weer not takeing enough sugestions

Polska rzczpolspolita
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Polska rzczpolspolita » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:52 pm

If you are talking about earliest members, I'm in their too, and I would have to say i'm about your maybe second closest ally. Oh, and just to say something--I was in the alliance for like and RL month before solyhniya :D

Central Slavia
Powerbroker

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Central Slavia » Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:00 pm

that was you mentioned there - RP = Rzeczespolspolta polska
Kosovo is Serbia!

Glorious Homeland wrote:

Polska rzczpolspolita
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Polska rzczpolspolita » Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:50 pm

Ohh....It's confusing. The correct abbreviation, in most slavic languages, is RP, which is also for Role-Play. By the way, you can call me Polsk for conveniance.

Shofercia
Post Czar

Postby Shofercia » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:37 am

Wait a sec, there's a war going on? When my allies fight, I want to fight! I just signed a mutual-defense pact. I thought most members of PSUS weren't at war, but... Can someone post all PSUS wars they know of here? Or telegram them to me?
Last edited by Shofercia on Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

United Russian State
Minister

Founded: Jul 03, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby United Russian State » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:18 am

Shofercia wrote:

OOC: PSUS is at war? I thought it was just Chernobyl-Pripiat v United Russian State. And they're both trying to end the war and be good boys :P

URS will not be backing down unitil Chernobyl-Pripiat's military is crushed and its governemnt removed form power for it's criems.
Defcon: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5)
State of War: Chernobyl-Pripyat
Establish Embassy in URS
URS Economy Information
Join Pan-Slavic Union State!
My long term plan is to contribute to globally warming as much as possible so my grandchildren can live in a world that is a few degrees warmer and where there is new coast land being created every day.- The Scandinvans

The U.S. did not controle the corrupt regiems it set up against the Soviet Union, it just sugested things and changed leaders if they weer not takeing enough sugestions-Omnicracy

NO ONE is poor and suffering in the US- they're pretending that while rollicking in welfare money-Pythria

Central Slavia
Powerbroker

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Central Slavia » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:23 am

Shofercia wrote:Wait a sec, there's a war going on? When my allies fight, I want to fight! I just signed a mutual-defense pact. I thought most members of PSUS weren't at war, but... Can someone post all PSUS wars they know of here? Or telegram them to me?

There is a little problem - since we made it active, a lot of idiots began signing in and now it operates on C-P's permission.
And i do not thing he would be that eager to have 4 milliards of shofercians sending their army...
Kosovo is Serbia!

Glorious Homeland wrote:

Solyhniya
Minister

Founded: Jan 17, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Solyhniya » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:03 am

Central Slavia wrote:Our military projects include heavily improved armor ( i think i will start using it in the war eventually , in these times just fast-mounted on the fronts of the tanks and other such exposed spots to give a bit better chance)
AERO L-510 Jasnozrivy laser equipped aircraft (taken from an unfinished 80s soviet project)
RKP-22 - basically the Kamov 22 konvertoplane transport.

I have actually begun to draw up some ideas. Have you all seen my rudderless cruise missile bomber? I took five pictures and I think they're on the "Vladivostok Alliance" page.
The Democratic Hetmanate of Solynia
Демократичне Гетьманство Солинії
The Pan-Slavic Union State Embassies
Dimoniquid wrote:Dear God, Solyhniya, you kick so much ass!

Skaladora wrote:Christians in general and Catholics in particular should stop giving more weight to the words of random morons, and listen more closely to what the guy they believe to have been the son of God has been saying.

United human countries wrote:Funniest joke is one you don't have to explain.

Unless they don't get it.

New Nicksyllvania - Unjustly Deleted 4/2/11

Solyhniya
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Solyhniya » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:08 am

I'm very much for an NAP. Diplomatic ties can do no harm to this alliance, and you have my assurance, Comrades, that as soon as this cooperation were to turn sour, I would sever it.

To clarify, I am strongly in favour of a Non-Aggression Pact with the New Warsaw Pact.

Skaladora wrote:Christians in general and Catholics in particular should stop giving more weight to the words of random morons, and listen more closely to what the guy they believe to have been the son of God has been saying.

Solyhniya
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Solyhniya » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:13 am

Shofercia wrote:I've also conducted some RL battle simulators, so if I get too realistic.

No such thing as too realistic xD

Shofercia wrote:Sound good. I agree, one shouldn't have to invest in the space program, and one can RP with a lower population.

Quite. In this sense, population acts as a kind of "secondary GDP" so for those nations like me who do not want to be twice the size of IRL China, we are still rewarded for having played NS for a long time. We do, however, have a space program. In fact, I am in the middle of running joint space ventures with the Vladivostok Alliance at this moment.

Shofercia wrote:Dispatch from the Shofercian Academy of Foreign Affairs, (SAFA) regarding NWP, as requested by the National Assembly of Shofercia, and the order of Shofercia's King:
Although we do not believe that NWP will use us, or any region as a puppet, we feel that it is not in the best interest of PSUS to be military bound to anything, except one another.

Yes, but won't an NAP simply be an assurance of safety? We will not be detrimentally bound to any other group, I assure you.

Central Slavia
Powerbroker

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Central Slavia » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:46 am

The population worries me too - i generally go on with the assigned one as that allows not being intimidated by some countries much (like GWO) and i try not to attract much attention to the fact that all of the people live on just below 200 000 km**2
Kosovo is Serbia!

Glorious Homeland wrote:

Solyhniya
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Solyhniya » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:20 am

Central Slavia wrote:The population worries me too - i generally go on with the assigned one as that allows not being intimidated by some countries much (like GWO) and i try not to attract much attention to the fact that all of the people live on just below 200 000 km**2

Same here. I basically have two populations: one which is somewhere between the USA and Russia IRL, and then I sometimes use my NS population in wars where everyone does the same.

Polska rzczpolspolita
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Polska rzczpolspolita » Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:00 am

I use my NS pop, but I use another Economy.

Ishema
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ishema » Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:46 am

TO: All Member States of the P.S.U.S.

Brothers, friends in the Pan Slavic Union-State, there is some troubling news that I must share with you. Our comrade, the Polish Republic, has decided to join the The Imperial Fascist Alliance. This alliance supports mass murder, suppression of certain ethnic groups, torture of certain peoples, and thousands of other evils. While we realize that it is the right of every nation to run itself as it sees fit, we are certain that this alliance poses a threat to many other nations around the globe. They have pledged the destruction of communists, a threat to us. They have pledged to wipe out democracy, a threat to many members of the P.S.U.S. We implore you, please do not allow the Polish Republic to join with this alliance. I hope that their diseased ideology can be wiped from the Earth soon.

Sincerely,
Emperor Reman XVII
Premier Ivan Gridenko
Commissar of Diplomacy Viktor Petrenko

Polska rzczpolspolita
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Polska rzczpolspolita » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:12 am

I am sorry, But it is somewhere in the constitution that the government of one nation can run as it sees fit. This constitution clearly states that I cannot be expelled, etc for joining an alliance. And NOWHERE does the constitution of the IFA explicitly state it endorses genocide. It is also part of THIS nation's constitution that another nation can be of any ideology it pleases.
Ishema is being unfair. Again, it is against the constitution to eject one for ones ideology.

Solyhniya
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Solyhniya » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:15 am

Ishema wrote:TO: All Member States of the P.S.U.S.

Brothers, friends in the Pan Slavic Union-State, there is some troubling news that I must share with you. Our comrade, the Polish Republic, has decided to join the The Imperial Fascist Alliance. This alliance supports mass murder, suppression of certain ethnic groups, torture of certain peoples, and thousands of other evils. While we realize that it is the right of every nation to run itself as it sees fit, we are certain that this alliance poses a threat to many other nations around the globe. They have pledged the destruction of communists, a threat to us. They have pledged to wipe out democracy, a threat to many members of the P.S.U.S. We implore you, please do not allow the Polish Republic to join with this alliance. I hope that their diseased ideology can be wiped from the Earth soon.

Sincerely,
Emperor Reman XVII
Premier Ivan Gridenko
Commissar of Diplomacy Viktor Petrenko

The Union State is not political. It exists precisely to surpass politics, in order to find common ground on which all Slavs may declare their fraternity. Unless Polska is in itself carrying out genocide, there is nothing in the constitution that would allow him to be ejected.

Ishema
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ishema » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:35 am

Then I renounce my participation in this alliance until the Polish Republic either leaves the IFA or he himself is expelled from the P.S.U.S. The Communist Empire of Ishema officially resigns.

United Russian State
Minister

Founded: Jul 03, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby United Russian State » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:36 am

Solyhniya wrote:

I'm very much for an NAP. Diplomatic ties can do no harm to this alliance, and you have my assurance, Comrades, that as soon as this cooperation were to turn sour, I would sever it.

To clarify, I am strongly in favour of a Non-Aggression Pact with the New Warsaw Pact.

United Russian State gives it's full support in forming a Non-Aggression Pact with the New Warsaw Pact..
Defcon: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5)
State of War: Chernobyl-Pripyat
Establish Embassy in URS
URS Economy Information
Join Pan-Slavic Union State!
My long term plan is to contribute to globally warming as much as possible so my grandchildren can live in a world that is a few degrees warmer and where there is new coast land being created every day.- The Scandinvans

The U.S. did not controle the corrupt regiems it set up against the Soviet Union, it just sugested things and changed leaders if they weer not takeing enough sugestions-Omnicracy

NO ONE is poor and suffering in the US- they're pretending that while rollicking in welfare money-Pythria

Solyhniya
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Solyhniya » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:43 am

Ishema wrote:Then I renounce my participation in this alliance until the Polish Republic either leaves the IFA or he himself is expelled from the P.S.U.S. The Communist Empire of Ishema officially resigns.

This regretful occurrence had been foreseen.

Before you finalise your resignation, I would like to ask: if you are concerned about security as a democratic, Communist state, is it not then safer to have the fascist in your alliance? Polska can be no threat to us, and subscribes to a form of fascism closer to national socialism (pre-Nazi) rather than that which other IFA members do. Perhaps this would be a more fair reason why Polska should leave the IFA.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents