NATION

PASSWORD

Isratine Cold-War(IC thread)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:03 pm

Saranidia wrote:
Ausinia wrote:Peter had a nervous grin, “Yes, let’s,” he said. In fact, he really wanted to wait for Lethen, as their rampage would need to be stopped, wether everyone in the room agreed, he would have to find out

Miriam Khan started speaking" I request an end to the occupation of Isratine, and whilst they are putting their government together a joint administration: the Greek Orthodox Church, the Council of Islamic Cooperation and the World Union for Progressive Judaism shall share in the government of the land. There should be an internationally sponsored anti-crusader war if the crusaders are not ready to accept this or some other reasonable proposal but I think this will empower every ethnic and religious group involved."

Orion spoke “Why would we accept this if it only harms us Crusaders?”
He then acknowledged the other people who had entered. He bowed to Lukas IV and spoke “Your Majesty, Welcome to the Peace Talks. I hope we can gain benefits from having these talks.” He then turned to Jennifer and replied “We understand completely and welcome you in any version.” He then stood up and announced “The significant delegates are coming. I’ll be back. I have to confer with a few persons of interest. In the meantime, I’m calling my guards in here to maintain order while you all continue.” He then walked out of the door and down to the prison that they were keeping Agent 12 and 13 in separate cells.
He went to Agent 12’s cell first and said “Hello Martin. How’s that wound going? You know you can call me by Agent Timberwolf when you need me to help you with that wound. I’m down here to let you know your Empress is coming to speak with you and Agent 13. As he is located right behind me, I’m sure he already knows.”
Pronouns: Any
Discord: bigbossg13
URA Deputy Director Of Security
Utrikesminister for Altia, Founding Member
Anterian Ambassador*
Chief Communications Officer for Lands End*
Warzone Trinidad Mafia Enforcer
Posts don't represent any of my region's views unless stated otherwise.
"We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude."

Saranidia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:20 am

The Federation of Spokane wrote:
Saranidia wrote:
Miriam Khan started speaking" I request an end to the occupation of Isratine, and whilst they are putting their government together a joint administration: the Greek Orthodox Church, the Council of Islamic Cooperation and the World Union for Progressive Judaism shall share in the government of the land. There should be an internationally sponsored anti-crusader war if the crusaders are not ready to accept this or some other reasonable proposal but I think this will empower every ethnic and religious group involved."

Orion spoke “Why would we accept this if it only harms us Crusaders?”
He then acknowledged the other people who had entered. He bowed to Lukas IV and spoke “Your Majesty, Welcome to the Peace Talks. I hope we can gain benefits from having these talks.” He then turned to Jennifer and replied “We understand completely and welcome you in any version.” He then stood up and announced “The significant delegates are coming. I’ll be back. I have to confer with a few persons of interest. In the meantime, I’m calling my guards in here to maintain order while you all continue.” He then walked out of the door and down to the prison that they were keeping Agent 12 and 13 in separate cells.
He went to Agent 12’s cell first and said “Hello Martin. How’s that wound going? You know you can call me by Agent Timberwolf when you need me to help you with that wound. I’m down here to let you know your Empress is coming to speak with you and Agent 13. As he is located right behind me, I’m sure he already knows.”

Miriam Khan explained "It wont harm the crusaders, as i mentioned Christians will have some of the
power"
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)

Vote Lisa Nandy

Copy this into your sig if you know sex and gender are different and did not fail biology.

RIP grandpa kitchen

Significance
Ambassador

Founded: May 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Significance » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:02 am

The Federation of Spokane wrote:Orion spoke “Why would we accept this if it only harms us Crusaders?”

Martin called to Agent 13.

"You hear that Jacob, we have the honour of meeting the Empress"

A groan came from the other cell.

"Don't call me Jacob!"

Martin laughed.

"Oh lighten up, we're doomed anyway. Might as well enjoy these moments while we still can. It's not everyday you meet an Empress"

As if on cue, Penny entered the room.

"While I am flattered you rate my presence so highly, they'll be little pleasure for you two when all is said and done"

Jacob snarled, and pushed up against the bars.

"You think you can get away with this? Put all the blame on us, when the whole idea orignated from your regime!"

Penny laughed.

"Actually, I think you'll find these documents say that the kidnapping was yours and Martin's idea"

As she said this, she handed Agent Timberwolf the documents.

"All the evidence to convict these men yourself are here. Significance wants to distance themselves from these savages as much as possible. All that matters is that they are alive to serve their time for their crimes in Significance"

She paused, letting the words sink in for the two agents.

"Anyway, if it's alright, I'd like to go up to peace meeting now. I've done what I came to do down here, and I'd rather not spend any more time than needed around these men"

Little did she know of course, as she made her way to the meeting, that the documents handed to Agent Timberwolf had been mostly faked by the SIS. They had to protect themselves from anyone and everyone, including the Empress. They had slipped under her nose again, and she didn't even notice.

She also didn't hear the muttered response from Jacob as she left.

"I will get my revenge"

[b]Meanwhile....[b]

During this time, in the meeting room, Charles swaggered in, and sat down. Seeing the Spokane Ambassador wasn't there, he relaxed, and pulled a large Cuban Cigar and lighter from his Tuxedo pocket and lit the Cigar. He then spoke.

"I hope no one minds this. I'm not supposed to smoke these, so whenever I'm alone I sneakily have one, like now. I hope you can all keep a secret"

Without checking for reaction, he took a big puff from the Cigar.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:01 pm

Significance wrote:
The Federation of Spokane wrote:Orion spoke “Why would we accept this if it only harms us Crusaders?”

Martin called to Agent 13.

"You hear that Jacob, we have the honour of meeting the Empress"

A groan came from the other cell.

"Don't call me Jacob!"

Martin laughed.

"Oh lighten up, we're doomed anyway. Might as well enjoy these moments while we still can. It's not everyday you meet an Empress"

As if on cue, Penny entered the room.

"While I am flattered you rate my presence so highly, they'll be little pleasure for you two when all is said and done"

Jacob snarled, and pushed up against the bars.

"You think you can get away with this? Put all the blame on us, when the whole idea orignated from your regime!"

Penny laughed.

"Actually, I think you'll find these documents say that the kidnapping was yours and Martin's idea"

As she said this, she handed Agent Timberwolf the documents.

"All the evidence to convict these men yourself are here. Significance wants to distance themselves from these savages as much as possible. All that matters is that they are alive to serve their time for their crimes in Significance"

She paused, letting the words sink in for the two agents.

"Anyway, if it's alright, I'd like to go up to peace meeting now. I've done what I came to do down here, and I'd rather not spend any more time than needed around these men"

Little did she know of course, as she made her way to the meeting, that the documents handed to Agent Timberwolf had been mostly faked by the SIS. They had to protect themselves from anyone and everyone, including the Empress. They had slipped under her nose again, and she didn't even notice.

She also didn't hear the muttered response from Jacob as she left.

"I will get my revenge"

[b]Meanwhile....[b]

During this time, in the meeting room, Charles swaggered in, and sat down. Seeing the Spokane Ambassador wasn't there, he relaxed, and pulled a large Cuban Cigar and lighter from his Tuxedo pocket and lit the Cigar. He then spoke.

"I hope no one minds this. I'm not supposed to smoke these, so whenever I'm alone I sneakily have one, like now. I hope you can all keep a secret"

Without checking for reaction, he took a big puff from the Cigar.

Orion nodded and inspected the documents and then spoke to Jacob. “You know, you should’ve never messed with Team Delta. I hear our judge was a ex member. As a part of Justice, the victim is on the ship and has requested to speak with you. You’re lucky I have not punished you in the Team Delta Fashion like we did to the Neo Prussian Reich’s Agent 1.” He then proceeded to finger his gun, hoping to make Jacob nervous.He smirked as he recalled it before walking back upstairs as he passed James on the way up, ready to play benevolent ambassador. He entered the conference room and acknowledged the Empress by bowing down to her before shaking Charles’s hand and taking a seat at the head of the table.
James headed downstairs before seeing the prisoners and saying “Hello.”
Anterian Ambassador*

Significance
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Significance » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:32 pm

The Federation of Spokane wrote:Orion nodded and inspected the documents and then spoke to Jacob. “You know, you should’ve never messed with Team Delta. I hear our judge was a ex member. As a part of Justice, the victim is on the ship and has requested to speak with you. You’re lucky I have not punished you in the Team Delta Fashion like we did to the Neo Prussian Reich’s Agent 1.” He then proceeded to finger his gun, hoping to make Jacob nervous.He smirked as he recalled it before walking back upstairs as he passed James on the way up, ready to play benevolent ambassador. He entered the conference room and acknowledged the Empress by bowing down to her before shaking Charles’s hand and taking a seat at the head of the table.

Jacob snarled as 'Orion' left the room. As far as he was concerned, he was a co-conspirator in this, and would pay for his crimes as well.

As James entered the room, Martin greeted him warmly.

"Hello James, it is nice to see you here and well. I apologize for Jacob, he has yet to accept his fate, like I have. We must go with the flow, as it were, deal with the cards we were dealt. I have come to peace with this"

Suddenly, a malicious grin came across Jacob's face.

"Well James, I see you've come to do as everyone else has, give a final condemnation to us. Well enjoy it while it lasts becuase soon you'll watch Significance burn for what they've done to me, and I'll make sure to give you a front row seat"

For a moment, as Jacob grinned malevolently, it looked like, just for a second, he had the teeth of a shark.

The meeting

Charles smiled when he met Orion, he had such good manners. He then saw Penny staring with disappointment at his cigar. She gently snatched the Cigar from him, and stamped it with her high heel, before taking a tissue from her clutch bag, wrapping the Cigar in it, then putting the both back in her clutch bag for disposal later. She then composed herself as Charles did a small, nearly unnoticeable eye roll.

They then both waited for the meeting to continue.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:30 pm

Significance wrote:
The Federation of Spokane wrote:Orion nodded and inspected the documents and then spoke to Jacob. “You know, you should’ve never messed with Team Delta. I hear our judge was a ex member. As a part of Justice, the victim is on the ship and has requested to speak with you. You’re lucky I have not punished you in the Team Delta Fashion like we did to the Neo Prussian Reich’s Agent 1.” He then proceeded to finger his gun, hoping to make Jacob nervous.He smirked as he recalled it before walking back upstairs as he passed James on the way up, ready to play benevolent ambassador. He entered the conference room and acknowledged the Empress by bowing down to her before shaking Charles’s hand and taking a seat at the head of the table.

Jacob snarled as 'Orion' left the room. As far as he was concerned, he was a co-conspirator in this, and would pay for his crimes as well.

As James entered the room, Martin greeted him warmly.

"Hello James, it is nice to see you here and well. I apologize for Jacob, he has yet to accept his fate, like I have. We must go with the flow, as it were, deal with the cards we were dealt. I have come to peace with this"

Suddenly, a malicious grin came across Jacob's face.

"Well James, I see you've come to do as everyone else has, give a final condemnation to us. Well enjoy it while it lasts becuase soon you'll watch Significance burn for what they've done to me, and I'll make sure to give you a front row seat"

For a moment, as Jacob grinned malevolently, it looked like, just for a second, he had the teeth of a shark.

The meeting

Charles smiled when he met Orion, he had such good manners. He then saw Penny staring with disappointment at his cigar. She gently snatched the Cigar from him, and stamped it with her high heel, before taking a tissue from her clutch bag, wrapping the Cigar in it, then putting the both back in her clutch bag for disposal later. She then composed herself as Charles did a small, nearly unnoticeable eye roll.

They then both waited for the meeting to continue.

James inclined his head towards Martin and then spoke to Jacob. “I actually came here to give you both my forgiveness but it looks like You, Jacob don’t deserve it. I hope that you pull out your head out of the sand and realize that by traumatizing and kidnapping me a Team Delta member that you’re likely to be killed.As Martin seems to have regret, I expect that he’ll have a lesser sentence. Destroying Significance? Psh. ” He then turned to Martin and said “I forgive you.”
Meeting
Orion sputtered “A World Wide Sponsored War against us crusaders if we don’t accept this? NO!”
Anterian Ambassador*

Significance
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Significance » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:10 pm

The Federation of Spokane wrote:James inclined his head towards Martin and then spoke to Jacob. “I actually came here to give you both my forgiveness but it looks like You, Jacob don’t deserve it. I hope that you pull out your head out of the sand and realize that by traumatizing and kidnapping me a Team Delta member that you’re likely to be killed.As Martin seems to have regret, I expect that he’ll have a lesser sentence. Destroying Significance? Psh. ” He then turned to Martin and said “I forgive you.”

Martin cocked his head slightly.

"Jacob, I think we might have gone after the wrong man"

Jacob snorted.

"We didn't go after him, Significance did. I followed my orders, like a good Agent, and this is my reward. You just can't stop being a patriot, can you Martin? They abandoned us, left us to rot. And James wonders why I have a vendetta against my own country"

He was suddenly very sombre, suspiciously so.

"James, what happens when Team Delta deems you expendable, like my government did to me?"

Ausinia
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ausinia » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:12 am

Peter decided that being quiet and letting it play out was best. If he felt that the needs or desires of Ausinia was needed to be input, he was going to do so, but for now, he thought that this was good enough.
[url]Discord, cus why not [To be fixed][/url]
-Astoria wrote:‘WE'RE NOT COMMUNISTS, DAMMIT!’

Then explain the hammer-and-sickle on your flag. Otherwise, X.
This nation does not completely agree with my views.
Cooperation, Command, Control
THE UNITED COMMONWEALTH of AUSINIA
The Ausinian National:Due to recent baby booms in Ausinia, a general board has being formed, the leaders in new ways of fair population control. Suggested methods already include standardised testing in schools, for the most fit and intelligent to stand out.

Significance
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Significance » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:28 am

Charles was going over each nation at the talks in his head, with help from the information the Empress had given him, formulating a strategy:

Spokane - Spontaneous. Friendly one moment, livid the next. Easily upset. Surprisingly quick to calm with fast talking. The wild card. Never underestimate.

Sardinia - Deceitful? Acts nice, but plays hardball. Difficult to negotiate. Dangerous game being played. Pride before a fall. The trouble maker. Try to pacify.

The Chuck - Neutral. Kind. But also not easily trampled. A good ally if on your side. The potential friend. Appease.

Ausina - Weak. Easily scared. May run again. Bullied by other nations. No threat to Significance. Vulnerable. Empress' sympathies. Time bomb. Work fast.

Lethen - Good manners. No fear. Position of power, knows it. Has all the cards. Strongest nation here. Back the winning horse, or try to take down? The power gamer. Need more information.

Finally, he made a quick mental note of the Empress. He was here becuase of her, so he needed to keep that in mind:

Empress - Kind. Thoughtful. Stubborn. High morality. Common ground. Easily manipulated (must buy flowers so she forgets about Cigar). Protect. Puppy lover. Timing is key.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:47 pm

Significance wrote:
The Federation of Spokane wrote:James inclined his head towards Martin and then spoke to Jacob. “I actually came here to give you both my forgiveness but it looks like You, Jacob don’t deserve it. I hope that you pull out your head out of the sand and realize that by traumatizing and kidnapping me a Team Delta member that you’re likely to be killed.As Martin seems to have regret, I expect that he’ll have a lesser sentence. Destroying Significance? Psh. ” He then turned to Martin and said “I forgive you.”

Martin cocked his head slightly.

"Jacob, I think we might have gone after the wrong man"

Jacob snorted.

"We didn't go after him, Significance did. I followed my orders, like a good Agent, and this is my reward. You just can't stop being a patriot, can you Martin? They abandoned us, left us to rot. And James wonders why I have a vendetta against my own country"

He was suddenly very sombre, suspiciously so.

"James, what happens when Team Delta deems you expendable, like my government did to me?"

James responded to the question calmly with a tone of malevolence clear in his answer “They usually give you a choice retire with a nice free condo, get another job, or get killed on a “mission”.Those are the only choices you get. If you try to find any other way out of it, you’re automatically killed.”
Anterian Ambassador*

Significance
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Significance » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:18 pm

The Federation of Spokane wrote:James responded to the question calmly with a tone of malevolence clear in his answer “They usually give you a choice retire with a nice free condo, get another job, or get killed on a “mission”.Those are the only choices you get. If you try to find any other way out of it, you’re automatically killed.”

Jacob actually laughed. A big, hearty laugh.

"You see Martin, doomed from the start. Once they have you, they own you. We went into this becuase we trusted them, but look where that gets you. Right into the Palm of their hand, to use as they please"

Martin didn't know what to think.

"But even if that is true, what makes you think there is a way out?"

Jacob gave James a quick cautionary glance.

"Becuase, Martin, Significance is exactly the place we need to be"

As he said this, he gave a knowing wink. He then continued to James.

"You know James, you are just as caught up in this as we were. We've been made to fight because our government's tell us to, right up until the moment they don't. Except, we got lucky, becuase we got put right where we need to be. If we'd been given straight to Spokane...."

He stopped, realizing he may have just said something he'd regret.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:42 pm

Significance wrote:
The Federation of Spokane wrote:James responded to the question calmly with a tone of malevolence clear in his answer “They usually give you a choice retire with a nice free condo, get another job, or get killed on a “mission”.Those are the only choices you get. If you try to find any other way out of it, you’re automatically killed.”

"You see Martin, doomed from the start. Once they have you, they own you. We went into this becuase we trusted them, but look where that gets you. Right into the Palm of their hand, to use as they please"

"You know James, you are just as caught up in this as we were. We've been made to fight because our government's tell us to, right up until the moment they don't. Except, we got lucky, becuase we got put right where we need to be. If we'd been given straight to Spokane...."

James grinned softly before stating softly “If that is only if you are suspected of bretraying the Team or refuse to sign the state act. You can basically do whatever you want as long as you don’t bretray any secrets. Seems like the SIS is corrupt. If you had been handed straight over to Spokane, we probably would’ve tried to find the truth. Can we arrange a kidnapping for you? You’d be given a actual trial to find the truth and possibly could live out your life in Spokane. You’d even be welcome to join Team Sigma and work your way up to Team Delta if you wish.”
Anterian Ambassador*

Significance
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Significance » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:31 pm

Significance wrote:

James grinned softly before stating softly “If that is only if you are suspected of bretraying the Team or refuse to sign the state act. You can basically do whatever you want as long as you don’t bretray any secrets. Seems like the SIS is corrupt. If you had been handed straight over to Spokane, we probably would’ve tried to find the truth. Can we arrange a kidnapping for you? You’d be given a actual trial to find the truth and possibly could live out your life in Spokane. You’d even be welcome to join Team Sigma and work your way up to Team Delta if you wish.”

Jacob had to think for a moment. Could it just be the SIS? Whatever the case may be, he realized what his option was.

"Martin, take the deal"

Martin still hadn't accepted the truth of the betrayal, and now this?

"Why would I do that? I'd betray my country"

Jacob shook his head in sadness. This was a side no one had ever seen.

"Martin, this is your way out. You need to find the truth. Even if only for yourself. I have another mission I need to fufill"

Martin had just one question.

"Why would you try to help me like this?"

Jacob smiled.

"Becuase we are friends Martin. That's what friends do. I guess I never got the chance to tell you"

Martin now smiled. Jacob continued.

"One more thing James. I need you to contact someone for me, back in Significance. They'll help me out when I get back there. Even though I'll just be using them, but they won't know that. Can you do that, after you've taken Martin to safety?"

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:29 pm

Significance wrote:
The Federation of Spokane wrote: James grinned softly before stating softly “If that is only if you are suspected of bretraying the Team or refuse to sign the state act. You can basically do whatever you want as long as you don’t bretray any secrets. Seems like the SIS is corrupt. If you had been handed straight over to Spokane, we probably would’ve tried to find the truth. Can we arrange a kidnapping for you? You’d be given a actual trial to find the truth and possibly could live out your life in Spokane. You’d even be welcome to join Team Sigma and work your way up to Team Delta if you wish.”

Jacob had to think for a moment. Could it just be the SIS? Whatever the case may be, he realized what his option was.

"Martin, take the deal"

Martin still hadn't accepted the truth of the betrayal, and now this?

"Why would I do that? I'd betray my country"

Jacob shook his head in sadness. This was a side no one had ever seen.

"Martin, this is your way out. You need to find the truth. Even if only for yourself. I have another mission I need to fufill"

Martin had just one question.

"Why would you try to help me like this?"

Jacob smiled.

"Becuase we are friends Martin. That's what friends do. I guess I never got the chance to tell you"

Martin now smiled. Jacob continued.

"One more thing James. I need you to contact someone for me, back in Significance. They'll help me out when I get back there. Even though I'll just be using them, but they won't know that. Can you do that, after you've taken Martin to safety?"

James nodded. He then spoke “Team Delta will be here to “kidnap” you Tomorrow Night. Agent Timberwolf and my brothers had been trying to figure a way to get you both out of this situation. They had been playing along this entire time as we know all documents were fake.
Anterian Ambassador*

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:10 pm

Orion stood up and began to make his speech. “Spokane believes that what the Sardinian’s idea of a ‘deal’ is a sham and we have a better idea. We could merge our Israelstine land, set up a government that should be aminstered by a NEUTRAL party. We will personally pay the Ausinians 1 million as a apology for our former ambassador’s kidnapping attempt.”
Anterian Ambassador*

Ausinia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ausinia » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:49 pm

[Double Post]
Last edited by Ausinia on Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Ausinian National:Due to recent baby booms in Ausinia, a general board has being formed, the leaders in new ways of fair population control. Suggested methods already include standardised testing in schools, for the most fit and intelligent to stand out.

Ausinia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ausinia » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:50 pm

Pete finally heard something he more liked, and so put in,
“I agree on both points, but, will that make this war for nothing, will every death, destroyed tank, plane and ship, will they be all for nothing? Ausinia will gladly accept the funds. We hope to improve our relations with Spokane.” He nodded towards Orion.
Last edited by Ausinia on Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:58 pm

The Federation of Spokane wrote:Orion stood up and began to make his speech. “Spokane believes that what the Sardinian’s idea of a ‘deal’ is a sham and we have a better idea. We could merge our Israelstine land, set up a government that should be aminstered by a NEUTRAL party. We will personally pay the Ausinians 1 million as a apology for our former ambassador’s kidnapping attempt.”

Alexander Khan arrives and says "we agree with that plan so long as the people of Isratine are allowed to hold a constitutional refferendum within 8 years."
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)

Vote Lisa Nandy

Copy this into your sig if you know sex and gender are different and did not fail biology.

RIP grandpa kitchen

Significance
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Significance » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:22 pm

Saranidia wrote:
The Federation of Spokane wrote:Orion stood up and began to make his speech. “Spokane believes that what the Sardinian’s idea of a ‘deal’ is a sham and we have a better idea. We could merge our Israelstine land, set up a government that should be aminstered by a NEUTRAL party. We will personally pay the Ausinians 1 million as a apology for our former ambassador’s kidnapping attempt.”

Alexander Khan arrives and says "we agree with that plan so long as the people of Isratine are allowed to hold a constitutional refferendum within 8 years."

Penny and Charles quickly whispered to each other, discussing options. The Empress then spoke.

"I believe what the Sardinian delegate is saying, is that they don't want to feel like they are forced into a corner they can't get out of. This is of course, a natural reaction. No one likes to be on the losing side.

However, there is a way for all sides to have some say in how Irastine, or at least part of it, is run, instead of all power being under one entity. That would be a state system, where each holder of territory in Irastine would have this territory become a state, where they could have control of how the state is run. Above this of course, would for the time being, be a neutral power, as Orion suggests, which I nominate the nation of The Chuck to be, as they have equally strong relations between everyone here.

However, elections would then be held at a later date, which would allow the Irastine people to then be able to chose their new ruler.

On the matter of Ausinan 'compensation', I believe Ausinia is worried about the economic hit and the loss of life they have taken. I want to take this moment to say that Significance is more than willing to help rebuild the Ausinian economy in any way it can, and to help Ausinia bring in any labour required to fill any gaps left by the loss of life. This generosity is extended also to any other nations that need it"

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:57 pm

Ausinia wrote:Pete finally heard something he more liked, and so put in,
“I agree on both points, but, will that make this war for nothing, will every death, destroyed tank, plane and ship, will they be all for nothing? Ausinia will gladly accept the funds. We hope to improve our relations with Spokane.” He nodded towards Orion.

Orion responded quite carefully “No, considering that our armed forces and our intelligence unit was responsible for a significant portion of your soldiers and figure head’s deaths. We are willing to surrender our intelligence unit on the grounds of breaking the Geneva Convention. Also, here is the Million Spokeos.” He passed his suitcase to Peter before turning to Alexander Khan and saying “You accept? Good!” He then listened to Penny and then elucidated “I agree. But my concern is that the Chuck and The Federation of Spokane have no relations beside this war. I would like to build up relations before surrendering our land to the new government.”
Anterian Ambassador*

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:39 am

Significance wrote:
Saranidia wrote:

Penny and Charles quickly whispered to each other, discussing options. The Empress then spoke.

"I believe what the Sardinian delegate is saying, is that they don't want to feel like they are forced into a corner they can't get out of. This is of course, a natural reaction. No one likes to be on the losing side.

However, there is a way for all sides to have some say in how Irastine, or at least part of it, is run, instead of all power being under one entity. That would be a state system, where each holder of territory in Irastine would have this territory become a state, where they could have control of how the state is run. Above this of course, would for the time being, be a neutral power, as Orion suggests, which I nominate the nation of The Chuck to be, as they have equally strong relations between everyone here.

However, elections would then be held at a later date, which would allow the Irastine people to then be able to chose their new ruler.

On the matter of Ausinan 'compensation', I believe Ausinia is worried about the economic hit and the loss of life they have taken. I want to take this moment to say that Significance is more than willing to help rebuild the Ausinian economy in any way it can, and to help Ausinia bring in any labour required to fill any gaps left by the loss of life. This generosity is extended also to any other nations that need it"

"We accept on the understanding that Chuck will eventually hold a referendum"

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Ausinia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ausinia » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:17 am

Significance wrote:
Saranidia wrote:

“Thank you, but unfortunately our, ahem,” he coughed, “glorious leader, would not appreciate the help, as it would likely in turn sour current relatuions, I’m afraid that imminent war will complicate issues.”

Ausinia wrote:Pete finally heard something he more liked, and so put in,

Orion responded quite carefully “No, considering that our armed forces and our intelligence unit was responsible for a significant portion of your soldiers and figure head’s deaths. We are willing to surrender our intelligence unit on the grounds of breaking the Geneva Convention. Also, here is the Million Spokeos.” He passed his suitcase to Peter before turning to Alexander Khan and saying “You accept? Good!” He then listened to Penny and then elucidated “I agree. But my concern is that the Chuck and The Federation of Spokane have no relations beside this war. I would like to build up relations before surrendering our land to the new government.”

Peter took the case, gratefully. “Thank you, I will send this to my glorious leader immediately.” More likely then not, he would stamps the money for himself.

Significance
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Significance » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:11 pm

Saranidia wrote:"We accept on the understanding that Chuck will eventually hold a referendum"

Charles laid back in his chair, then folded his arms behind his head, before speaking.

"You really want that referendum, don't you? It's your one ticket to taking back power completely.

But, here's the thing. You've lost, disastrously. The crusaders have occupied most of Irastine, and there is nothing stopping them taking more land if they so chose. You should consider yourself lucky they even want a peace talks at this point.

And don't think someone else will save you. Look at Ausinia. They became a neutral so that they could save themselves from the crusaders. So ask yourself, who on earth would be naive enough to come to your aid if this falls through, becuase I can't think of anyone.

Now, what the Empress has offered is for Irastine and its allies to have some say on some of the land, that being what they still own, while the crusaders have some power on what they own, with ultimately the Irastine people deciding who is best to take them forwards when elections are held by the very trustworthy nation of The Chuck.

Ultimately, it is a deal where no one really wins, but no one really loses. It is the epitome of diplomacy, but, it still gives the population of Irastine some hope for their own destiny at some point.

If you fail to see that, then Irastine is doomed to fall to complete crusader occupation, not just the lands they have now, and trust me, you want to avoid that at all costs"

He hoped the Sardinian delegate could swallow his pride, becuase he was truly worried the consequences if he didn't.

Ausinia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ausinia » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:10 pm

Significance wrote:
Saranidia wrote:"We accept on the understanding that Chuck will eventually hold a referendum"

And don't think someone else will save you. Look at Ausinia. They became a neutral so that they could save themselves from the crusaders. So ask yourself, who on earth would be naive enough to come to your aid if this falls through, becuase I can't think of anyone.

Peter stayed quiet. You didn’t need to be an officer in Ausinia to know what it was about. Unfortunately, command had hoped that it would take just that little longer. ‘The simplicity was what was supposed to take so long,’ He thought.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:52 pm

Significance wrote:

Charles laid back in his chair, then folded his arms behind his head, before speaking.

"You really want that referendum, don't you? It's your one ticket to taking back power completely.

But, here's the thing. You've lost, disastrously. The crusaders have occupied most of Irastine, and there is nothing stopping them taking more land if they so chose. You should consider yourself lucky they even want a peace talks at this point.

Now, what the Empress has offered is for Irastine and its allies to have some say on some of the land, that being what they still own, while the crusaders have some power on what they own, with ultimately the Irastine people deciding who is best to take them forwards when elections are held by the very trustworthy nation of The Chuck.

Ultimately, it is a deal where no one really wins, but no one really loses. It is the epitome of diplomacy, but, it still gives the population of Irastine some hope for their own destiny at some point.

If you fail to see that, then Irastine is doomed to fall to complete crusader occupation, not just the lands they have now, and trust me, you want to avoid that at all costs"

He hoped the Sardinian delegate could swallow his pride, becuase he was truly worried the consequences if he didn't.

Orion added “Also, If you force that referendum Spokane would have full right to invade the Israelstinian occupied zones and force Josepef, a key part of your culture to give up citizenship and cut all ties with Sardinia including our economic help to Sardinia and the Khans. You would lose a bey, a lord, a minister of Paraliment, a Captain of your Armed Forces and The Khans’s citizenships to Spokane could be revoked. And to top it off, Our highly trained Teams Delta and Sigma could destroy and destabilize your entire country along with our armed forces and nuclear weapons program. Meaning we can ruin your entire country. “
Anterian Ambassador*

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents