NATION

PASSWORD

Isratine Cold-War(IC thread)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Polish Prussian Commonwealth
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1273
Founded: Oct 30, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Polish Prussian Commonwealth » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:48 pm

Jerusalem
The III., IV., and VII. Fallschirmjaeger regiments continued on for Jerusalem. Unlike their predecessors, they didn't attack civilians. However, they wouldn't waste time on helping the locals either-if they didn't want all this destruction, they shouldn't have invited a war, after all.
While the 3 regiments advanced, more transports arrived at Tel Aviv-this time, bearing the III Ostprusseniches Leib-Grenaider Regiment, a top-of-the-line elite regiment that stretched back to Prussia's earliest days.. While the infantry arrived quickly, the armored units would take a little longer.
A katana is a glorified piece of sharpened pig iron with a handle. Grab a dao if you're feeling Oriental.
News:Opening of a monument to the victims of the Katyn massacre sparks outrage among Russian media | Prussia-Poland installs monument to comfort women in front of Japanese embassy, over objections from Prime Minister Shinzō Abe | East Asia Cruiser Squadron to participate in joint exercises with the Republic of China Navy
IRL me in a nutshell
NS Stats have been shot and thrown into a ditch.
Current year: 2018
The music of Prussia-Poland and it's neighbors.

User avatar
Polish Prussian Commonwealth
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1273
Founded: Oct 30, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Polish Prussian Commonwealth » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:56 pm

Tanwirid wrote:
Polish Prussian Commonwealth wrote:Which we are already dealing with, and those who haven't sanctioned us are in no mood to do so. In short, you're doing nothing by asking for more sanctions.

Travel Ban

Prussia-Poland already does not allow it's citizens to travel to muslim countries. Again, this does nothing.
A katana is a glorified piece of sharpened pig iron with a handle. Grab a dao if you're feeling Oriental.
News:Opening of a monument to the victims of the Katyn massacre sparks outrage among Russian media | Prussia-Poland installs monument to comfort women in front of Japanese embassy, over objections from Prime Minister Shinzō Abe | East Asia Cruiser Squadron to participate in joint exercises with the Republic of China Navy
IRL me in a nutshell
NS Stats have been shot and thrown into a ditch.
Current year: 2018
The music of Prussia-Poland and it's neighbors.

User avatar
Lethen Empire
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1164
Founded: Dec 03, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lethen Empire » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:10 pm

Isratine
With the failure of the peace conference, Letheny regained its bearings and publicly called off the truce. Letheny gave the Ausinian forces an hour to move, and when it ran out, all of the Lethen artillery, gun and MLRS, fired upon the retreating Ausinians. The soldiers shifted throughout the city, and soldiers herded onto trucks. While Prussia-Poland was sending three regiments to attack, the Lethen Empire would be sending three divisions.

The three divisions, two of them infantry and one of marines, departed from Tel Aviv in a gigantic convoy of armored vehicles, tanks, and artillery guns. Several drones and jet fighters hovered ominously around Jerusalem, scouting the city's defenses as the convoy headed down the road to Jerusalem.

The Lethen air force continued to maintain aerial supremacy.

The Mediterranean
With the truce called off, the entire Lethen fleet in the area set sail for Cyprus. But that was not all, far from it, in fact. Fifteen Lethen jet fighters, organized into three squads of five, accompanied by a horde of perhaps fifty drones, moved in to rain down missile-fire upon the docked Ausinian fleet in the area, and hails of machine gun fire upon the people in the port. The jet fighters were somewhat careful and tried not to be too aggressive, but the far-more-agile drone's pilots were obviously less than concerned about their craft's safety. About ten Lethen submarines, hiding from radar view, began to approach the area.
Leader Anthem Overview
An alternate universe Letheny - where the monarchy never lost its power.

A 14 civilization, according to this index.
Current Year: 2017
Tech level: MT
We don't use NS stats!
IC Q&A Thread - Koningsplatz Alliance
TG me if you wanna talk, RP, or do whatever!
Lethen INA: Victory in Tel Aviv! Jerusalem within reach! Pro-Crusader assault on Isratine going very well | Raaagh! The Viking Age: Lethen sailors confiscate capital from the con-artists leading Japan in a nostalgic callback to our medieval forefathers

User avatar
The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat
 
Posts: 685
Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:19 pm

[proposal=]o[/proposal]
Saranidia wrote:
The Federation of Spokane wrote:“Why not? Sure.”

“Ok then. Call the king and ask him to publicly criticise the PPC regime.

“Okay. I’ll do it later. I’ve been meaning to see Mikhail.”
News: Spokane Civil War! Terror Attack in mall!

The Federation of Spokane
Bellum quod Optimum quia Libertas

User avatar
The Chuck
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1167
Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Right-wing Utopia

Postby The Chuck » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:30 pm

As the truce was called off, the members of the Slick Works Well Control Company suited back up. With the break they had on the ships, they were ready to get back in to Isratine to assist the locals. A couple more ships had joined them and the crew loaded up into helicopters and headed back towards the ruins of the Mamilla Hotel. This time however, they number 300 strong. Once they were in Israel they would dismount and equipment would be flown back in.
I use NS Stats. - Yes, a majority of my people die at 25... (we lost YET another year!)
How every house in The Chuck looks
"An armed man is a Citizen. An unarmed man is a subject."
Quotes from others.
Borders of The Chuck
Finally made my own Discord. Chuck's Arms Bazaar
"I'm not a bad man but in certain situations I have to ask myself, "What would a bad man do?" -War Dogs
Guess what gun is in my flag and win a prize!
Pest Control
Ifreann and I might not see eye to eye on many political things but damn, they sure do have the Gifs for the situations! :D

User avatar
The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat
 
Posts: 685
Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:40 pm

BREAKING NEWS!
The Holy Empire Of The Federation of Spokane has invaded Holan, Israelstine.The Secretary of War has said “It’s time to avenge the true Israel!”
News: Spokane Civil War! Terror Attack in mall!

The Federation of Spokane
Bellum quod Optimum quia Libertas

User avatar
The Chuck
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1167
Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Right-wing Utopia

Postby The Chuck » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:46 pm

The Federation of Spokane wrote:BREAKING NEWS!
The Holy Empire Of The Federation of Spokane has invaded Holan, Israelstine.The Secretary of War has said “It’s time to avenge the true Israel!”

OOC: Holan? Do you Holon or Golan Heights?
I use NS Stats. - Yes, a majority of my people die at 25... (we lost YET another year!)
How every house in The Chuck looks
"An armed man is a Citizen. An unarmed man is a subject."
Quotes from others.
Borders of The Chuck
Finally made my own Discord. Chuck's Arms Bazaar
"I'm not a bad man but in certain situations I have to ask myself, "What would a bad man do?" -War Dogs
Guess what gun is in my flag and win a prize!
Pest Control
Ifreann and I might not see eye to eye on many political things but damn, they sure do have the Gifs for the situations! :D

User avatar
The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat
 
Posts: 685
Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:10 pm

The Chuck wrote:
The Federation of Spokane wrote:BREAKING NEWS!
The Holy Empire Of The Federation of Spokane has invaded Holan, Israelstine.The Secretary of War has said “It’s time to avenge the true Israel!”

OOC: Holan? Do you Holon or Golan Heights?

OOC: Holon, I mispelt.
News: Spokane Civil War! Terror Attack in mall!

The Federation of Spokane
Bellum quod Optimum quia Libertas

User avatar
Significance
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1420
Founded: May 13, 2012
Corporate Bordello

Postby Significance » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:27 pm

Breaking news, Significance Broadcasting Corporation (SBC)
With the refugee crisis in Israstine reaching critical mass in recent days, the Prime Minister, George Garrison, with the backing of the Senate, has sent an Ultimatum to the Empress.

'If a diplomatic solution isn't found soon (in Israstine), then the Senate will mobilize troops to deal with the situation by force, and take control of Irastine itself'

The Empress herself has not yet responded to this ultimatum, but we will update you if this changes. Stay tuned.

User avatar
The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat
 
Posts: 685
Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:05 pm

Significance wrote:Breaking news, Significance Broadcasting Corporation (SBC)
With the refugee crisis in Israstine reaching critical mass in recent days, the Prime Minister, George Garrison, with the backing of the Senate, has sent an Ultimatum to the Empress.

'If a diplomatic solution isn't found soon (in Israstine), then the Senate will mobilize troops to deal with the situation by force, and take control of Irastine itself'

The Empress herself has not yet responded to this ultimatum, but we will update you if this changes. Stay tuned.

Spokane Forces are on the move to Bat Yam, about 1,000 men stayed behind in Holon to enforce that Spokane now owns the city.
News: Spokane Civil War! Terror Attack in mall!

The Federation of Spokane
Bellum quod Optimum quia Libertas

User avatar
Saranidia
Minister
 
Posts: 2528
Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Saranidia » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:50 am

The Federation of Spokane wrote:BREAKING NEWS!
The Holy Empire Of The Federation of Spokane has invaded Holan, Israelstine.The Secretary of War has said “It’s time to avenge the true Israel!”

Aisha khan sent a letter
From: Aisha Khan
To: King Harold

You invade isratine and then your minister says Zionist propaganda!
Fire him!

User avatar
Ausinia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 776
Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Ausinia » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:29 am

Ausinia government, moving towards turning neutral in Isratine conflict

Ausinian parliament has announced that it may, instead turn its efforts towards helping displaced citizens


Mark reeding


In a desicion that shocked many Ausinians, the government, and PM Skylar Heathrow have announced that it will return to Isratine with the intentions of helping the citizens, not in the lost cause of defending their sovereign land, but with the intentions of neutral helping the displaced citizens, that may have lost their homes, families, and livelihood by the crusading force.

Skylar Heathrow | PM of Ausinia
@Sky Heathrow


The Ausinian government has agreed with me to turn our efforts towards helping those who cannot help themselves. Ausinian government has decided to declare us as neutral, only their to help others.


While many countries may be skeptical about this move, believing that it is because of the recent aggressions by the Polish, the government ensure that the peace flag will be raised, and will not fight governments unless shots have been fired at them, most troops will return, along with a fleet, but most will leave the Mediterranean.
Eventual link
Im currently working on my storefront and factbooks, estimated time of completion: ERROR
This nation does not completely agree with my views
You though I was bothered? No, not yet
Ausinia Weapons & Tech
THE UNITED COMMONWEALTH of AUSINIA
You should joinSUN

User avatar
Saranidia
Minister
 
Posts: 2528
Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Saranidia » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:52 am

Aisha khans sends another letter
From: Maharani Aisha Khan
To: King Harold

“May my husband be lord of the part of the former Isratine you own?”

User avatar
The Chuck
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1167
Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Right-wing Utopia

Postby The Chuck » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:56 am

Ausinia wrote:Ausinia government, moving towards turning neutral in Isratine conflict

Ausinian parliament has announced that it may, instead turn its efforts towards helping displaced citizens


Mark reeding


In a desicion that shocked many Ausinians, the government, and PM Skylar Heathrow have announced that it will return to Isratine with the intentions of helping the citizens, not in the lost cause of defending their sovereign land, but with the intentions of neutral helping the displaced citizens, that may have lost their homes, families, and livelihood by the crusading force.

Skylar Heathrow | PM of Ausinia
@Sky Heathrow


The Ausinian government has agreed with me to turn our efforts towards helping those who cannot help themselves. Ausinian government has decided to declare us as neutral, only their to help others.


While many countries may be skeptical about this move, believing that it is because of the recent aggressions by the Polish, the government ensure that the peace flag will be raised, and will not fight governments unless shots have been fired at them, most troops will return, along with a fleet, but most will leave the Mediterranean.


The Chuckian Government is extremely skeptical of this development. As such they request that the Ausinians stay out of our way while we operate within the country.
I use NS Stats. - Yes, a majority of my people die at 25... (we lost YET another year!)
How every house in The Chuck looks
"An armed man is a Citizen. An unarmed man is a subject."
Quotes from others.
Borders of The Chuck
Finally made my own Discord. Chuck's Arms Bazaar
"I'm not a bad man but in certain situations I have to ask myself, "What would a bad man do?" -War Dogs
Guess what gun is in my flag and win a prize!
Pest Control
Ifreann and I might not see eye to eye on many political things but damn, they sure do have the Gifs for the situations! :D

User avatar
The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat
 
Posts: 685
Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:03 pm

Saranidia wrote:Aisha khans sends another letter
From: Maharani Aisha Khan
To: King Harold

“May my husband be lord of the part of the former Isratine you own?”

To: Aisha Khan
From: King Harrison
I was actually thinking of making Josepef the lord. Maybe you two could be co-lords? And we’ve shut our War Secretary’s mouth up.
Last edited by The Federation of Spokane on Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
News: Spokane Civil War! Terror Attack in mall!

The Federation of Spokane
Bellum quod Optimum quia Libertas

User avatar
Ausinia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 776
Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Ausinia » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:59 pm

The Chuck wrote:
Ausinia wrote:Ausinia government, moving towards turning neutral in Isratine conflict

Ausinian parliament has announced that it may, instead turn its efforts towards helping displaced citizens


Mark reeding


In a desicion that shocked many Ausinians, the government, and PM Skylar Heathrow have announced that it will return to Isratine with the intentions of helping the citizens, not in the lost cause of defending their sovereign land, but with the intentions of neutral helping the displaced citizens, that may have lost their homes, families, and livelihood by the crusading force.

Skylar Heathrow | PM of Ausinia
@Sky Heathrow


The Ausinian government has agreed with me to turn our efforts towards helping those who cannot help themselves. Ausinian government has decided to declare us as neutral, only their to help others.


While many countries may be skeptical about this move, believing that it is because of the recent aggressions by the Polish, the government ensure that the peace flag will be raised, and will not fight governments unless shots have been fired at them, most troops will return, along with a fleet, but most will leave the Mediterranean.


The Chuckian Government is extremely skeptical of this development. As such they request that the Ausinians stay out of our way while we operate within the country.

We accept the Chuckian Request, understanding the situation.
Eventual link
Im currently working on my storefront and factbooks, estimated time of completion: ERROR
This nation does not completely agree with my views
You though I was bothered? No, not yet
Ausinia Weapons & Tech
THE UNITED COMMONWEALTH of AUSINIA
You should joinSUN

User avatar
Tanwirid
Envoy
 
Posts: 331
Founded: Jan 01, 2019
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Tanwirid » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:16 am

The Federation of Spokane wrote:
Saranidia wrote:Aisha khans sends another letter
From: Maharani Aisha Khan
To: King Harold

“May my husband be lord of the part of the former Isratine you own?”

To: Aisha Khan
From: King Harrison
I was actually thinking of making Josepef the lord. Maybe you two could be co-lords? And we’ve shut our War Secretary’s mouth up.

OOC: Miriam Khan and Mikhail Khan, how r they related?
News: Shamsid will have its Turbanation soon.

User avatar
NS Argentina
Attaché
 
Posts: 66
Founded: Oct 14, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby NS Argentina » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:48 am

Federal Republic of Argentina.

Image


The majority political party, the dominant political party, the great capitals and even the president of Argentina saw with contemptuous eyes the war that was taking place in Jerusalem and because of the Catholic inclination to which Argentina was subject, the Argentine congress gave the green light to President Neumann to organize a humanitarian aid mission in Jerusalem.
A process of selection of personnel in the Argentine army was begun throughout the country to define who would be the soldiers who would have the opportunity to travel to Jerusalem for the humanitarian mission. The Argentine intelligence service (AFI) would also be present at the mission and would collaborate with the soldiers to collect information about the conflict in Jerusalem.

While all this was going on, a famous Argentine clothing designer and investor named Paz Cornú had contacted President Agustina Neumann, commenting that she wanted to finance the mission of the army so that when the war ended, she would give her support to buy territories and finance economic projects in Jerusalem.
At the same time, President Neumann issued an international communiqué announcing the intention of the Argentine Republic and her neutral position in the conflict, requesting ALL the belligerent countries (from Africa and the Middle East) to agree not to attack the Argentine troops and at the same time they grant a neutral territory where the Argentine troops can stay and operate.
Last edited by NS Argentina on Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
A version of Argentina where corruption was eradicated and it is normal to find very young politicians with several studies. Agustina Neumann was elected as president! Argentina has become an agro-exporting power.

We don't use NS stats.

User avatar
New Tussia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 377
Founded: Sep 02, 2017
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby New Tussia » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:10 am

The Admiral of the Holy Tussian Naval Forces:
"This is Admiral Yuriev the Fifth. I am sent from the Holy Union of Tussia to help liberate Jerusalem from the infidels. We are going to assist the Crusaders to take out Christianity's enemies. We will soon begin our invasion.
This nation DOES represent my views... mostly.
Pro/Supports: Trotskyism, Islam, Socialism, Religion, "Yellow Vest", Religious Diversity, Peaceful Protests
Anti: Nazi, abortion, Trump, NATO, Violent Protests (Riots)

News: Pluto has been colonized///Tussian Special Task Force respond to a terrorist attack on the Chinese Embassy in Mexico///Largest drug bust in Cuba confiscated over 20 tons of cocaine, crack, marijuana, heroin

User avatar
Saranidia
Minister
 
Posts: 2528
Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Saranidia » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:14 am

The Federation of Spokane wrote:
Saranidia wrote:Aisha khans sends another letter
From: Maharani Aisha Khan
To: King Harold

“May my husband be lord of the part of the former Isratine you own?”

To: Aisha Khan
From: King Harrison
I was actually thinking of making Josepef the lord. Maybe you two could be co-lords? And we’ve shut our War Secretary’s mouth up.


From: Maharani Aisha Khan
to: King Harold
yes, let my husband and Josepef be co-lords.
Also thank you for shutting up the war secretary

User avatar
Saranidia
Minister
 
Posts: 2528
Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Saranidia » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:15 am

The Federation of Spokane wrote:[proposal=]o[/proposal]
Saranidia wrote:“Ok then. Call the king and ask him to publicly criticise the PPC regime.

“Okay. I’ll do it later. I’ve been meaning to see Mikhail.”


Mikhail Khan arrives at the gate to King Harold's palace.

User avatar
The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat
 
Posts: 685
Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:01 pm

Saranidia wrote:
The Federation of Spokane wrote:[proposal=]o[/proposal]
“Okay. I’ll do it later. I’ve been meaning to see Mikhail.”


Mikhail Khan arrives at the gate to King Harold's palace.

King Harrison welcomed him as He sent for James. “Welcome my isranstine lord.” He spoke.
News: Spokane Civil War! Terror Attack in mall!

The Federation of Spokane
Bellum quod Optimum quia Libertas

User avatar
Saranidia
Minister
 
Posts: 2528
Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Saranidia » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:45 am

The Federation of Spokane wrote:
Saranidia wrote:
Mikhail Khan arrives at the gate to King Harold's palace.

King Harrison welcomed him as He sent for James. “Welcome my isranstine lord.” He spoke.


"Thank you your majesty" he said.

User avatar
The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat
 
Posts: 685
Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:53 am

Saranidia wrote:
The Federation of Spokane wrote:King Harrison welcomed him as He sent for James. “Welcome my isranstine lord.” He spoke.


"Thank you your majesty" he said.

“What are you needing Mikhail?” King Harrison questioned
News: Spokane Civil War! Terror Attack in mall!

The Federation of Spokane
Bellum quod Optimum quia Libertas

User avatar
Saranidia
Minister
 
Posts: 2528
Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Saranidia » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:10 am

The Federation of Spokane wrote:
Saranidia wrote:
"Thank you your majesty" he said.

“What are you needing Mikhail?” King Harrison questioned

"I would like to be updated to business in my new fiefdom and to have the report of your Muslim rights committee.
By the way
[proposal=]I have an 18 year old son, he is the family business(mostly the political side of it).
My offer which I think you cannot refuse
is an engagement between him and high-ranking lady of the court. he is a poet and was a decorated Captain in the Al Saranidi Army although he does have an attraction for 2 sirens, aged 17 and 18 respectively.[/proposal]

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ella2 6, Mysenaea

Advertisement

Remove ads

cron