NATION

PASSWORD

Isratine Cold-War(IC thread)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Tanwirid
Envoy
 
Posts: 331
Founded: Jan 01, 2019
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Tanwirid » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:11 am

Ausinia wrote:
A call to all allies of Isratine. The Invasion from Lethen forces began attacking the city of Tel-aviv. We are currently trying to push them back to sea, but are losing the battle. We ask that if you really want to stop all attaks and defend Isratine, help us, surround their fleet and gain numerical advantage, we can defend, but not last.

Prince Ibn Isam addressed the crowd again "Bretheren we have received a call from our allies. The meeting shall be cut short. We must fly back. I fear we will be late. The Lethenites are besieging. Tell the reserve troops to defend the city.
News: Shamsid will have its Turbanation soon.

User avatar
Saranidia
Minister
 
Posts: 2528
Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Saranidia » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:45 am

Tanwirid wrote:
Ausinia wrote:
A call to all allies of Isratine. The Invasion from Lethen forces began attacking the city of Tel-aviv. We are currently trying to push them back to sea, but are losing the battle. We ask that if you really want to stop all attaks and defend Isratine, help us, surround their fleet and gain numerical advantage, we can defend, but not last.

Prince Ibn Isam addressed the crowd again "Bretheren we have received a call from our allies. The meeting shall be cut short. We must fly back. I fear we will be late. The Lethenites are besieging. Tell the reserve troops to defend the city.

The Al Saranidi Army reserve forces and the New Sirte Militia have been called up. 1,000 Al Saranidi planes, 1/2 the 500 strong Jerusalem Heavy Cavalry and
Half the 451 strong Jerusalem Women's Heavy Cavalry as well 29 patrol boats have been sent to Tel Aviv.

User avatar
Lethen Empire
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1164
Founded: Dec 03, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lethen Empire » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:17 am

//Guys, the term for a person from Letheny is Lethen. Also, Letheny already has captured Tel Aviv, so everyone is trying to retake it, not defend it

Several ships were in the harbor of Tel Aviv undergoing repairs, but the Lethen fleet otherwise was nearly at full strength. A swarm of anti-ship missiles and torpedoes beared down upon the Ausinian fleet, and several fighters sent down missiles high from the skies.

Meanwhile, Saranidia's air wing met stiff resistance from Letheny's air force, which was narrowly larger than 1,000 fighters. Letheny also had plenty of surface-to-air missiles at play. Lethen stealth bombers would attempt several sneaky attacks on Saranidian air bases.
Last edited by Lethen Empire on Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leader Anthem Overview
An alternate universe Letheny - where the monarchy never lost its power.

A 14 civilization, according to this index.
Current Year: 2017
Tech level: MT
We don't use NS stats!
IC Q&A Thread - Koningsplatz Alliance
TG me if you wanna talk, RP, or do whatever!
Lethen INA: Victory in Tel Aviv! Jerusalem within reach! Pro-Crusader assault on Isratine going very well | Raaagh! The Viking Age: Lethen sailors confiscate capital from the con-artists leading Japan in a nostalgic callback to our medieval forefathers

User avatar
Saranidia
Minister
 
Posts: 2528
Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Saranidia » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:29 am

Lethen Empire wrote://Guys, the term for a person from Letheny is Lethen. Also, Letheny already has captured Tel Aviv, so everyone is trying to retake it, not defend it

Several ships were in the harbor of Tel Aviv undergoing repairs, but the Lethen fleet otherwise was nearly at full strength. A swarm of anti-ship missiles and torpedoes beared down upon the Ausinian fleet, and several fighters sent down missiles high from the skies.

Meanwhile, Saranidia's air wing met stiff resistance from Letheny's air force, which was narrowly larger than 1,000 fighters. Letheny also had plenty of surface-to-air missiles at play. Lethen stealth bombers would attempt several sneaky attacks on Saranidian air bases.

The 1,000 pilots decided to fight until the last of physics made it impossible.
They sent a call for more help and recieved
Back of 500 Isratinian fighters from Ramallah.
They were notified of the back-up before it arrived so focused not on surviving but on shooting down as many enemies planes as possible.
This means they fire twice at 5 different planes before firing at any remainders.

User avatar
Saranidia
Minister
 
Posts: 2528
Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Saranidia » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:31 am

Saranidia wrote:
Lethen Empire wrote://Guys, the term for a person from Letheny is Lethen. Also, Letheny already has captured Tel Aviv, so everyone is trying to retake it, not defend it

Several ships were in the harbor of Tel Aviv undergoing repairs, but the Lethen fleet otherwise was nearly at full strength. A swarm of anti-ship missiles and torpedoes beared down upon the Ausinian fleet, and several fighters sent down missiles high from the skies.

Meanwhile, Saranidia's air wing met stiff resistance from Letheny's air force, which was narrowly larger than 1,000 fighters. Letheny also had plenty of surface-to-air missiles at play. Lethen stealth bombers would attempt several sneaky attacks on Saranidian air bases.

The 1,000 pilots decided to fight until the last of physics made it impossible.
They sent a call for more help and recieved
Back of 500 Isratinian fighters from Ramallah.
They were notified of the back-up before it arrived so focused not on surviving but on shooting down as many enemies planes as possible.
This means they fire twice at 5 different planes before firing at any remainders.

The Isratinian planes arrive and start doing the same.
They have called The Ayyubidian Field Marshal asking him to bring troops through Jordan(now an Ayyubidian principality or emirate).

User avatar
Middle Eve Des Ristatown
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Oct 06, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Middle Eve Des Ristatown » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:32 am

the holcust agentest the muslins

User avatar
The Chuck
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1172
Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Right-wing Utopia

Postby The Chuck » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:33 am

OOC Middle Eve Des Ristatown Don't spam. If you want to participate, actually read the OOC page.
@Saranidia can you request the removal of his comment?
I use NS Stats. - Yes, a majority of my people die at 25... (we lost YET another year!)
How every house in The Chuck looks
"An armed man is a Citizen. An unarmed man is a subject."
Quotes from others.
Borders of The Chuck
Finally made my own Discord. Chuck's Arms Bazaar
"I'm not a bad man but in certain situations I have to ask myself, "What would a bad man do?" -War Dogs
Guess what gun is in my flag and win a prize!
Pest Control
Ifreann and I might not see eye to eye on many political things but damn, they sure do have the Gifs for the situations! :D

User avatar
Saranidia
Minister
 
Posts: 2528
Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Saranidia » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:43 am

The Chuck wrote:OOC Middle Eve Des Ristatown Don't spam. If you want to participate, actually read the OOC page.
@Saranidia can you request the removal of his comment?

Ok I will do that soon.

User avatar
The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat
 
Posts: 687
Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:25 pm

Spokane has withdrawn the truce with Ausinian Forces. Spokane’s Team Delta entered the Peace Talks Ship room, eyeing a man with protection.
Garrett stood up and said “Harry, this is Team Delta. The rightmost man is Agent Sabertooth.” Agent Sabertooth grunted and nodded. “The Man next to him is Agent Cobra.” Garrett continued as Agent Cobra nodded wiping his auburn hair out of his eyes. “The next man is Agent Mamba. Those three are the ones who take care of things in the Middle East besides...”. Agent Mamba was a tall stocky man with raven hair and jasper eyes. Garrett continued. “Then there’s the Europe trio, Agent Sharkfin,Agent Vipertooth, and Agent Timberwolf.” They all nodded in Welcome as Agent Dragon stepped forward. “And...This is Agent Dragon, he finishes everything in the Middle East.” Garrett quickly introduced the agents Coda, Firebolt, Jaguar, Lion, and Cougar.
News: Spokane Civil War! Terror Attack in mall!

The Federation of Spokane
Bellum quod Optimum quia Libertas

User avatar
Ausinia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 777
Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Ausinia » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:05 pm

Due to the heavy sinkage, only 4 of the original corvettes and 1 of the destroyers escaped with a few shipwreck survivors.

“Today has been a serious tragedy. 6 corvettes and 1 destroye has been sunken by the Lethen forces. When we entered this war, it was the biggest foreign naval presence in the area. Now, serious enemy presence in all fields require a new strategy. Right now I am calling for an additional 100,000 troops. Another 1,000 tanks and the like. Another 1,000 fighters, including attack, and bombers, and most importantly, a bigger fleet, one that can easily combat the Lethen fleet. With more aid then ever, this has become more then the defence and aid of Isratine, this has become a war against a single attacker. We will get them off the sovereign land, of which they do not deserve. This force will also combat the new Prussian threat. An independent force, hoping to take the nation for them self, in hopes to expand their empire. If our allies are to be hearing of this, we ask you, to help us, we have lost Jerusalem, and we have now lost Tel-aviv. Don’t allow any more Isratines, to lose more then just two cities.”


Army:
100,000 soldiers
1,000 MBTs
500 Medium Tanks
200 Heavy Tanks
500 IFV/APCs
200 Self Propelled Artillery
Air Force:
1,000 F/A-151s
750 F/B-152s
50 Transport Helicopters
200 Attack Helicopters
Navy:
10 Frigates
20 Destroyers
3 Arsenal Craft
5 Misslenoughts
2 Aircraft Carriers
1 Fleet Carrier



“Damnit, Damnit, Damn!” The Lieutenant yelled.
“Ma’am?” Her PA asked from around the corner, “is everything alright?”
“No,” she said, slumping in her chair, “everything is not alright. Call the Colonel, tell him that we need to talk.”
The Colonel came into the Lieutenants office.
“The problem?” The Colonel asked.
“It’s Sopkane, sir. They’ve withdrawn their truce agreement.”
“Goddamn.”
“What shall we do?”
“We will fight Sopkane then, if they entered enemy area with a gun, and don’t surrender, they’ll be treated as the rest.”
Last edited by Ausinia on Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
Eventual link
Im currently working on my storefront and factbooks, estimated time of completion: ERROR
This nation does not completely agree with my views
You though I was bothered? No, not yet
Ausinia Weapons & Tech
THE UNITED COMMONWEALTH of AUSINIA
You should joinSUN

User avatar
Saranidia
Minister
 
Posts: 2528
Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Saranidia » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:40 am

Middle Eve Des Ristatown wrote:the holcust agentest the muslins

OOC: Delete that random spam post or I will call a moderator.

User avatar
Neo Prussian Reich
Secretary
 
Posts: 29
Founded: Jan 03, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Prussian Reich » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:45 am

the mighty prussian army blitzkriegs through morocco
""If the leader is filled with high ambition and if he pursues his aims with audacity and strength of will, he will reach them in spite of all obstacles."

-Carl von Clausewitz

User avatar
Saranidia
Minister
 
Posts: 2528
Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Saranidia » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:36 am

Neo Prussian Reich wrote:the mighty prussian army blitzkriegs through morocco

OOC: improve that post.

User avatar
The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat
 
Posts: 687
Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:27 pm

Saranidia wrote:
Neo Prussian Reich wrote:the mighty prussian army blitzkriegs through morocco

OOC: improve that post.

Tell him I have invaded half of his nation and he will be destroyed.
News: Spokane Civil War! Terror Attack in mall!

The Federation of Spokane
Bellum quod Optimum quia Libertas

User avatar
Saranidia
Minister
 
Posts: 2528
Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Saranidia » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:32 pm

The Federation of Spokane wrote:
Saranidia wrote:OOC: improve that post.

Tell him I have invaded half of his nation and he will be destroyed.

OOC: Spokane invaded half the Neo Prussian reich.

User avatar
Tanwirid
Envoy
 
Posts: 331
Founded: Jan 01, 2019
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Tanwirid » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:59 pm

To the Ausinians.
We will meet with you near Cyprus and regroup. Our TES al-Andalus is near the Cypriot Sea. We are sending 20 ships led by the TES al-Bahriyya to pick up your army for regrouping. We have 8000 men and 2000 more will join too.
News: Shamsid will have its Turbanation soon.

User avatar
The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat
 
Posts: 687
Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:34 pm

Saranidia wrote:
The Federation of Spokane wrote:Tell him I have invaded half of his nation and he will be destroyed.

OOC: Spokane invaded half the Neo Prussian reich.

OOC: Danke
News: Spokane Civil War! Terror Attack in mall!

The Federation of Spokane
Bellum quod Optimum quia Libertas

User avatar
Ausinia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 777
Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Ausinia » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:22 pm

Tanwirid wrote:To the Ausinians.
We will meet with you near Cyprus and regroup. Our TES al-Andalus is near the Cypriot Sea. We are sending 20 ships led by the TES al-Bahriyya to pick up your army for regrouping. We have 8000 men and 2000 more will join too.

To: Tanwirid High Command
From: Jamie Stunt | Minister for Defence

MESSAGE:
We have received your message and all incoming forces will be sent to Allied Cyprus territory. Our ground forces are currently on ships are capable of landing in Ashdod, though we appreciate the support. Unfortunately, we cannot move our troops away from Tel-aviv, and our moving for a defensive position until help arrives, if their is anything we can do to speed up the process of the arrival, please contact me.


Jamie Stunt | Minister for Defence, Personnal and Industry
Eventual link
Im currently working on my storefront and factbooks, estimated time of completion: ERROR
This nation does not completely agree with my views
You though I was bothered? No, not yet
Ausinia Weapons & Tech
THE UNITED COMMONWEALTH of AUSINIA
You should joinSUN

User avatar
Tanwirid
Envoy
 
Posts: 331
Founded: Jan 01, 2019
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Tanwirid » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:32 pm

Ausinia wrote:
Tanwirid wrote:To the Ausinians.
We will meet with you near Cyprus and regroup. Our TES al-Andalus is near the Cypriot Sea. We are sending 20 ships led by the TES al-Bahriyya to pick up your army for regrouping. We have 8000 men and 2000 more will join too.

To: Tanwirid High Command
From: Jamie Stunt | Minister for Defence

MESSAGE:
We have received your message and all incoming forces will be sent to Allied Cyprus territory. Our ground forces are currently on ships are capable of landing in Ashdod, though we appreciate the support. Unfortunately, we cannot move our troops away from Tel-aviv, and our moving for a defensive position until help arrives, if their is anything we can do to speed up the process of the arrival, please contact me.


Jamie Stunt | Minister for Defence, Personnal and Industry

TO OUR AUSINIAN ALLIES,
Please inform us about your proper locations. We are sending 5 IN-019s and 2 IN-947s filled with soldiers until we reach the shores.
Captain of the TES Bahriyah
News: Shamsid will have its Turbanation soon.

User avatar
Ausinia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 777
Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Ausinia » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:09 pm

Tanwirid wrote:
Ausinia wrote:
To: Tanwirid High Command
From: Jamie Stunt | Minister for Defence

MESSAGE:
We have received your message and all incoming forces will be sent to Allied Cyprus territory. Our ground forces are currently on ships are capable of landing in Ashdod, though we appreciate the support. Unfortunately, we cannot move our troops away from Tel-aviv, and our moving for a defensive position until help arrives, if their is anything we can do to speed up the process of the arrival, please contact me.


Jamie Stunt | Minister for Defence, Personnal and Industry

TO OUR AUSINIAN ALLIES,
Please inform us about your proper locations. We are sending 5 IN-019s and 2 IN-947s filled with soldiers until we reach the shores.
Captain of the TES Bahriyah

To: Tanwirid High Command
From: Jamie Stunt | Minister for Defence
Encryption: Medium
MESSAGE:
We currently have forces surrounding Tel-Aviv and further forces leaving Ausinian port and won’t be able to get to Cyprus or Isratine for another few weeks.


Jamie Stunt | Minister for Defence, Personnal and Industry
Eventual link
Im currently working on my storefront and factbooks, estimated time of completion: ERROR
This nation does not completely agree with my views
You though I was bothered? No, not yet
Ausinia Weapons & Tech
THE UNITED COMMONWEALTH of AUSINIA
You should joinSUN

User avatar
Significance
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1420
Founded: May 13, 2012
Corporate Bordello

Postby Significance » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:42 pm

S.N.S 'Julius Caeser'

Harry had been given the meeting co ordinates for the meeting with the Agents who were holding the SIS agents hostage. He was now preparing to board a helicopter at the back of the ship, that would begin his journey. A large glass shield was in place to protect the Gazebo also located at the back from turbulence.

"Are you sure you're ok with this"

Penny asked. She had decided to see him off.

"I'll be fine, I'm sure your two secret service bodyguards will keep me safe"

Harry chuckled.

"Carl and Terry are good men. However, we don't know what to fully expect. I'd go myself but I've got bigger things to attend to"

Penny sighed.

"Of course you would. You always put too much responsibility of yourself. But, if I wanted easy, I'd never have taken this job"

Harry said, smiling. The two then quickly hugged, as old friends, and Harry quickly boarded the helicopter. The two waved to eachother as the helicopter left the deck of the battleship, until they could see each other no more.

Tel Aviv aid camp

Ocean to their back, Soldiers on all other sides. The camp really was in the middle of a war zone. Luckily, no troops hostile to those surrounding the camp had tried to land on the coast, yet. While the peacekeeper forces for the camp had grouped up and formed a perimeter, who knew how long they'd last in a full scale battle.

John Forrester leaned back in his wooden chair as best he could, feet on a plastic desk, contemplating his chances of survival, while looking out through the gap in his tent at a raft of other makeshift structures, that made their way right down to that beautiful ocean. Israel would make a great tourist destination, if it wasn't under siege.

John focused, while he could worry for his life another time, as he had many other times in aid operations, he had a more pressing matter.

Ausinian troops were checking the trucks entering the area from the coastal road from and to other camps. While it wasn't a crime, it was slowing down the movement of supplies and refugees who were fleeing. The situation was not ideal.

John therefore decided, it was time to take a risk, and got off his chair and out of his tent. He was going to try to find the Ausinian CO, and try to sort things out.

User avatar
Ayyubidia
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: Jan 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Ayyubidia » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:07 pm

Sully is ordered to lead the army to the West Bank
He is told he can bring his wife with him.

User avatar
The Chuck
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1172
Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Right-wing Utopia

Postby The Chuck » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:24 pm

Ayyubidia wrote:Sully is ordered to lead the army to the West Bank
He is told he can bring his wife with him.

OOC: If this is the Sully that is the character of another RPer, you can't force them to do anything without their permission. It is extremely rude to take control of another RPer's character without permission and results in Fail-RP.
I use NS Stats. - Yes, a majority of my people die at 25... (we lost YET another year!)
How every house in The Chuck looks
"An armed man is a Citizen. An unarmed man is a subject."
Quotes from others.
Borders of The Chuck
Finally made my own Discord. Chuck's Arms Bazaar
"I'm not a bad man but in certain situations I have to ask myself, "What would a bad man do?" -War Dogs
Guess what gun is in my flag and win a prize!
Pest Control
Ifreann and I might not see eye to eye on many political things but damn, they sure do have the Gifs for the situations! :D

User avatar
Lethen Empire
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1164
Founded: Dec 03, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lethen Empire » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:05 pm

While the battle rages on and Letheny prepares for to fight in the sea again, Luka has exited his office to attend the peace conference himself. He had flown into the area on a private-jet, landed, and boarded the peace-talk ship with five Imperial Guard, each with carbine.

A message was sent to Ausinian, sternly demanding that Ausinian forces cease their attacking to allow the peace talks to continue, or Letheny will use this against Ausinia legally in the peace talks while also noting that Letheny is not using its full arsenal of painful weaponry.

OOC: No, you can't kill Luka, he has plot armor
Last edited by Lethen Empire on Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leader Anthem Overview
An alternate universe Letheny - where the monarchy never lost its power.

A 14 civilization, according to this index.
Current Year: 2017
Tech level: MT
We don't use NS stats!
IC Q&A Thread - Koningsplatz Alliance
TG me if you wanna talk, RP, or do whatever!
Lethen INA: Victory in Tel Aviv! Jerusalem within reach! Pro-Crusader assault on Isratine going very well | Raaagh! The Viking Age: Lethen sailors confiscate capital from the con-artists leading Japan in a nostalgic callback to our medieval forefathers

User avatar
The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat
 
Posts: 687
Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:36 pm

Significance wrote:S.N.S 'Julius Caeser'

Harry had been given the meeting co ordinates for the meeting with the Agents who were holding the SIS agents hostage. He was now preparing to board a helicopter at the back of the ship, that would begin his journey. A large glass shield was in place to protect the Gazebo also located at the back from turbulence.

"Are you sure you're ok with this"

Penny asked. She had decided to see him off.

"I'll be fine, I'm sure your two secret service bodyguards will keep me safe"

Harry chuckled.

"Carl and Terry are good men. However, we don't know what to fully expect. I'd go myself but I've got bigger things to attend to"

Penny sighed.

"Of course you would. You always put too much responsibility of yourself. But, if I wanted easy, I'd never have taken this job"

Harry said, smiling. The two then quickly hugged, as old friends, and Harry quickly boarded the helicopter. The two waved to eachother as the helicopter left the deck of the battleship, until they could see each other no more.

Tel Aviv aid camp

Ocean to their back, Soldiers on all other sides. The camp really was in the middle of a war zone. Luckily, no troops hostile to those surrounding the camp had tried to land on the coast, yet. While the peacekeeper forces for the camp had grouped up and formed a perimeter, who knew how long they'd last in a full scale battle.

John Forrester leaned back in his wooden chair as best he could, feet on a plastic desk, contemplating his chances of survival, while looking out through the gap in his tent at a raft of other makeshift structures, that made their way right down to that beautiful ocean. Israel would make a great tourist destination, if it wasn't under siege.

John focused, while he could worry for his life another time, as he had many other times in aid operations, he had a more pressing matter.

Ausinian troops were checking the trucks entering the area from the coastal road from and to other camps. While it wasn't a crime, it was slowing down the movement of supplies and refugees who were fleeing. The situation was not ideal.

John therefore decided, it was time to take a risk, and got off his chair and out of his tent. He was going to try to find the Ausinian CO, and try to sort things out.

OOC: The coordinations go to the S.S Emerald, a Spokane ship.
James went pale as he listened to the news. He said “Y-you mean THEY’RE coming here?” He sent a hateful glare towards the part of the ship that contained the cell of the two agents, who had been stripped upon arrival and dressed in Spokane POW clothing. Their cell contained a bunk bed with sheets and a pillow, a toilet with a enclosed bidet and a sink. They were fed 3 times a day and were given water for the day in the morning. They were marched to the showers and made to shower or in the case of the injured agent, bathed. Adrian came closer to James and mumured “Worse than the news about the terrorist attacks or equal?” James turned to Adrian and mumured “Equal.” Adrian stood up and said “I will not hand over the prisoners. James went through hell when he was in their hands. Why would we trust their government? If they go back, I bet they’ll be hailed as heroes and not trialed for torture.”
News: Spokane Civil War! Terror Attack in mall!

The Federation of Spokane
Bellum quod Optimum quia Libertas

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Republica De Gran Chaco, The archipelago territory

Advertisement

Remove ads