NATION

PASSWORD

Isratine Cold-War(IC thread)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat
 
Posts: 516
Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:21 pm

Eggistaan wrote:commander Hamid ibn Ahmed of the 2nd marines watched in despair as he flipped through the various charts and maps that contained confidential information, after crossing the border into Isratine, a T67 had hit a land mine which caused them to camp for the night to wait for its repair. Their first mission is to defend Jerusalem from the crusaders but they were behind schedule in a very much vulnerable position. He gazed into the sky, hoping for a successful mission ahead

OOC: I thought Jerusalem was in crusader control?
News: Spokane Forces have made Holon and Bat Yam, Israelstine into a new Israelstine Government that will hopefully set up peace in the area at last. Spokane now has the Neo Prussian Reich as the Federated States of the Prussian Reich

The Federation of Spokane
Bellum quod Optimum quia Libertas

User avatar
Ausinia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 721
Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Ausinia » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:11 am

The Federation of Spokane wrote:
Eggistaan wrote:commander Hamid ibn Ahmed of the 2nd marines watched in despair as he flipped through the various charts and maps that contained confidential information, after crossing the border into Isratine, a T67 had hit a land mine which caused them to camp for the night to wait for its repair. Their first mission is to defend Jerusalem from the crusaders but they were behind schedule in a very much vulnerable position. He gazed into the sky, hoping for a successful mission ahead

OOC: I thought Jerusalem was in crusader control?

OOC: ja, it is
Eventual link
Im currently working on my storefront and factbooks, estimated time of completion: ERROR
This nation does not completely agree with my views
You though I was bothered? No, not yet
Ausinia Weapons & Tech
THE UNITED COMMONWEALTH of AUSINIA
Maybe, soon :(
Isnt ww3 gonna be c00l?

User avatar
Eggistaan
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 138
Founded: Dec 19, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Eggistaan » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:43 am

The Federation of Spokane wrote:
Eggistaan wrote:commander Hamid ibn Ahmed of the 2nd marines watched in despair as he flipped through the various charts and maps that contained confidential information, after crossing the border into Isratine, a T67 had hit a land mine which caused them to camp for the night to wait for its repair. Their first mission is to defend Jerusalem from the crusaders but they were behind schedule in a very much vulnerable position. He gazed into the sky, hoping for a successful mission ahead

OOC: I thought Jerusalem was in crusader control?



OOC: oops, sorry I was really tired I'll change it now
Edit: I changed it, I hope it's better now
Last edited by Eggistaan on Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Significance
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1409
Founded: May 13, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Significance » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:36 pm

The Federation of Spokane wrote:A letter is sent to every leader of the Nations involved in the Israelstine conflict
To: YL YN
From: The Federation of Spokane War Breau
YN is invited to send a delegation to the SS. Energy in a weeks time for peace talks over the Israelstine Conflict, and to set up a proper government to take care of the radiation. We appreciate The Chuck’s and Significance’s efforts to restore the peace and the land of Israelstine, but the set up government will at least try to remove some weights off their backs.
Another Letter is sent to Empress Penny Prince.
To: Empress Penny Prince
From: King Harrison Harold Charles Grant II and The Honorable Delagate Orion Draconis Snape
We would like to trial the two men on the SS. Energy during the peace talks. If you wish for us to just continue in Spokane, just let us know. Also King Harrison will soon be apologizing publicly for the attempted kidnapping of the Ausinian delagate by our former delagate who has been punished.


King Harrison stood infront of the fortress that had helped the brits, the Americans, and Finally the Spokanites in war. A camera was facing him as he spoke. “Ladies and Gentlemen of The International community, I have recently heard of the attempted kidnapping of the Ausinian Delagate by our own former delagate. I apologize for his actions and hope for some peace.”


To King Harrison Harold Charles Grant II
From Empress Penny Prince

We would first like the thank you for putting in the effort for renewed peace talks, and the effort to apologize for past grievances. Although our interactions with one another have sometimes being unstable, it is clear we both want to ultimately co-operate with one another as best we can.

We will gladly attended these new peace talks, and we will also gladly allow the trial of our two disgraced agents on the same ship. The rest of the world should know we deal with such incidents extremely seriously.

I will be there as soon as possible with a trusted friend and ally, as soon as I have sorted other matters I am currently attended to. May these new peace talks be more productive than the last.


To Whom it may concern, the nation of The Chuck
From Empress Penny Prince

Currently, we are planning a project by the name of Project Sanctuary, whose goal it is to create a safe space in Israel for refugees of the current crisis to go, to act as an independent state until this crisis is over. This is due to our nation struggling to take the influx of refugees from the area.

We have deemed the city of Eilat and the surrounding area to be suitable land for this project.

As you are the main holder of this area currently, with our radiation teams there only through your permission, we would like your consent on setting up this project, and taking over control on the area, if that is all right with you.

If permission is given, the task of creating this sanctuary can be underway immediately. We wait with anticipation for your response.

User avatar
Neue Regensburg
Attaché
 
Posts: 71
Founded: Jan 19, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Neue Regensburg » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:35 pm

Transmission to the Federation of Spokane, and all Countries involved in the War in Isratine

Priority: ZULU
Encryption: ALPHA


The Ministry of Defence of the Federal Kingdom of Neue Regensburg requests permission to land in the Holon Bet-Yam area of the Levant from the Federation of Spokane.

If this request is accepted, the intention of the government will be made perfectly clear: Regensburg will not fight some infantile crusade or jihad, and Regensburg will not violate anybody's neutrality. All that is asked is that Regensburger forces are let to set up hospitals for those poor souls injured in an atomic war zone. If any belligerent or peacekeeping forces are injured, Regensburg will treat them, with the intent to return them to their command after treatment. Though Regensburg will not act aggressively, if anybody attacks said hospitals, they will be fired upon, and there will be a far greater amount than a battalion of Regensburger Marines present.
Last edited by Neue Regensburg on Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:40 pm, edited 5 times in total.

User avatar
Ausinia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 721
Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Ausinia » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:20 pm

The Federation of Spokane wrote:
Ausinia wrote:
Express our deep sorrow for the lives lost on such a ship, we hope to move forward, and enter a time of peace.

A different delegation team and National Guard Squad, loft off via helicopter from the HMAS Dundy, flying towards the SS. Energy

Orion stood, watching as the helicopter flew towards the ship he stood on, prepared to welcome the Ausinian delegations abroad. He tapped on his watch and joined the live group chat going on discussing what to do about the SS. Emerald. He listened as the agent, code named Agent Timberwolf whined about the loss of such a great ship for Team Delta and how they were confined to the cars and planes to travel. King Harrison agreed but then George Danker disagreed with the idea to rebuild the SS Emerald. He watched as they landed and then hung up on the group chat , awaiting the delegates to get out of the helicopter.


The Delegation team and a squad of national guard jumped out once the helicopters whine died. The walked towards Orion. “Hello,” The delegate, Peter Funder said,” how are you today? Are you reader to begin?”
Eventual link
Im currently working on my storefront and factbooks, estimated time of completion: ERROR
This nation does not completely agree with my views
You though I was bothered? No, not yet
Ausinia Weapons & Tech
THE UNITED COMMONWEALTH of AUSINIA
Maybe, soon :(
Isnt ww3 gonna be c00l?

User avatar
The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat
 
Posts: 516
Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:40 pm

Ausinia wrote:
The Federation of Spokane wrote:Orion stood, watching as the helicopter flew towards the ship he stood on, prepared to welcome the Ausinian delegations abroad. He tapped on his watch and joined the live group chat going on discussing what to do about the SS. Emerald. He listened as the agent, code named Agent Timberwolf whined about the loss of such a great ship for Team Delta and how they were confined to the cars and planes to travel. King Harrison agreed but then George Danker disagreed with the idea to rebuild the SS Emerald. He watched as they landed and then hung up on the group chat , awaiting the delegates to get out of the helicopter.


The Delegation team and a squad of national guard jumped out once the helicopters whine died. The walked towards Orion. “Hello,” The delegate, Peter Funder said,” how are you today? Are you reader to begin?”

Orion cocked his head and spoke softly “I apologize, it looks like your delegation is the first one to land here so I will have one of my guards bring you to the Buffett where you are welcome to enjoy food from our glorious nation.”
News: Spokane Forces have made Holon and Bat Yam, Israelstine into a new Israelstine Government that will hopefully set up peace in the area at last. Spokane now has the Neo Prussian Reich as the Federated States of the Prussian Reich

The Federation of Spokane
Bellum quod Optimum quia Libertas

User avatar
The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat
 
Posts: 516
Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:42 pm

Neue Regensburg wrote:
Transmission to the Federation of Spokane, and all Countries involved in the War in Isratine

Priority: ZULU
Encryption: ALPHA


The Ministry of Defence of the Federal Kingdom of Neue Regensburg requests permission to land in the Holon Bet-Yam area of the Levant from the Federation of Spokane.

If this request is accepted, the intention of the government will be made perfectly clear: Regensburg will not fight some infantile crusade or jihad, and Regensburg will not violate anybody's neutrality. All that is asked is that Regensburger forces are let to set up hospitals for those poor souls injured in an atomic war zone. If any belligerent or peacekeeping forces are injured, Regensburg will treat them, with the intent to return them to their command after treatment. Though Regensburg will not act aggressively, if anybody attacks said hospitals, they will be fired upon, and there will be a far greater amount than a battalion of Regensburger Marines present.

Accepted. We welcome you, and remind others that these peace talks we are holding can be shut down and war can continue if anyone dares.
News: Spokane Forces have made Holon and Bat Yam, Israelstine into a new Israelstine Government that will hopefully set up peace in the area at last. Spokane now has the Neo Prussian Reich as the Federated States of the Prussian Reich

The Federation of Spokane
Bellum quod Optimum quia Libertas

User avatar
Neue Regensburg
Attaché
 
Posts: 71
Founded: Jan 19, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Neue Regensburg » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:00 am

Neue Regensburg is one of the most religiously Catholic nations in existence. With over 90% of their population being practicing Catholics, support for the Crusades was quite high, and negotiations were taking place in the College of Electors(Senate) to intervene on that side. That is, until the bombs were dropped. No true Christian nation, in the eyes of the traditionalist but compassionate Regensburger clergy, would use nuclear bombs, especially in the Holy Land. Support for the war vanished over night. At the welcoming of Spokane, the Federal Kingdom landed the 4th Elite Marine Infantry Batallion at Holon Bet-Yam.

Oberst Heino Richtmeier surveyed his troops, quite proudly at that. They were highly trained Marines, strong in combat and stronger in conviction for their country. If Regensburg needed a job done quickly or quietly anywhere across the world, there was a company of these marines on-board a carrier to accomplish that mission. 4 Companies would escort the civilian medics through the Levantine war zone, due to the overzealous nature of both sides in this war. Heino cleared his throat, the men and Humvees on shore and the transport ships hauling ass back to Regensburg.

“ACHTUNG!”
This prompted an instinctual response in the men. Instantly, their spines stiffened, straight as rulers and they snapped into a salute. “JAWOHL!”

Heino cleared his throat:

“Gentlemen, many of you remember the death, destruction and pain caused when the Nazi party waged its continual war of resistance against King Peter. For 45 years after the civil war, these fanatics did not give up, attempting to pervert our way of life into something unrecognizable.

Now, in the land where our Lord suffered and died, fanatics drop weapons of mass destruction in an attempt to keep their futile “recreation” of the European and West Asian Middle Ages, with bullets and bombs, alive. Our job is to save lives, men, not to take them, but we all know what fate will befall any who touch us or the civilians under our protection.

Alpha Company, Bravo Company, you guys will take point. Civilian medics will go in the transport trucks, and Charlie and Delta will pull up the rear. I myself will be in the gunners seat of the point Humvee. Let’s get moving men, we have lives to save.”

Heino, satisfied, settled in the Humvee and ordered the massive convoy over towards Tel Aviv. All of his vehicles were marked with boxy red crosses to demonstrate medical neutrality, but he still worried some idiot would take a potshot at him and start a war.
Last edited by Neue Regensburg on Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
The Chuck
Diplomat
 
Posts: 989
Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Right-wing Utopia

Postby The Chuck » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:43 am

To: Empress Penny Park, Significance
From: President Walter Sobchak, The Chuck

I am glad that you also share an interest in restoring and rebuilding Israel after this conflict. The government also grants you permission to set up an aid camp in Eilat. However, we will not cede control of the region or port due to this possibly conflicting with our interests in the region. It will remain open to all allied humanitarian nations though.
The Chuckian Continental: Boring old news with nothing new.

I use NS Stats. - Yes, a majority of my people die at 26... (we lost another year)
The Chuck Currency Value
The world of business summarized in one argument.
"With enough "Boom", anything is possible." - Valentine Z
"There are over 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation. That's one firearm for every 12 people on the planet. The only question is: How do we arm the other 11?" - Yuri Orlov (Nicolas Cage)
"I'm not a bad man but in certain situations I have to ask myself, "What would a bad man do?" -War Dogs
Ukraniumstan wrote:The Chuck is selling some weapons(as usual)

Finally made my own Discord. Chuck's Arms Bazaar

User avatar
The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat
 
Posts: 516
Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:17 pm

The Chuck wrote:
To: Empress Penny Park, Significance
From: President Walter Sobchak, The Chuck

I am glad that you also share an interest in restoring and rebuilding Israel after this conflict. The government also grants you permission to set up an aid camp in Eilat. However, we will not cede control of the region or port due to this possibly conflicting with our interests in the region. It will remain open to all allied humanitarian nations though.

OOC: Will The Chuck be attending the peace talks?
News: Spokane Forces have made Holon and Bat Yam, Israelstine into a new Israelstine Government that will hopefully set up peace in the area at last. Spokane now has the Neo Prussian Reich as the Federated States of the Prussian Reich

The Federation of Spokane
Bellum quod Optimum quia Libertas

User avatar
Significance
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1409
Founded: May 13, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Significance » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:29 pm

With somewhat of a deal on the table from the nation of The Chuck, plans began to be put into action.

Advisor Harry and Frank were put in charge of the operation. Well, mainly Harry, as Frank was mostly just there in case the Senate started causing problems again. He had a peculiar way with dealing with them, but it worked. They would be transferred to another capital ship as a HQ for the operation, the aircraft carrier S.N.S 'Hercules'

Meanwhile, Empress Penny and Charles, would take the battleship S.N.S 'Julius Ceaser', and her small band of escorts, and sail over to the Spokane ship, ready to try again with peace talks. Penny needed some big guns this time, to ensure she wasn't pushed aside like last time. Charles was those guns.

In Israel itself, aid camps were prepared to be transferred to the coast of Eilat. These would be temporary arrangements until the main project was built. Any new refugees would either have to make there way to Eilat somehow, or be picked up by helicopters from aircraft carriers, that would be set to patrol the land for them.

In Significance, any refugees there would be allowed to stay, but the borders were soon to be closed to new refugees from Israel, as they would now go to Eilat. Across ports and harbours, new equipment and personnel were being loaded into ships. They would set up in the buildings of Eilat, like schools, hospitals and shops, and cater to every whim of the refugees. It would be like a home away from home, all paid for be the Significance goverment. Money was very free flowing is Significance.

On top of this, large pontoons would be sailed to near the port of Eilat, where large prefab structures, brought in by cargo ship to the port, would be built on top of them. This was to create as much space as possible for the refugees, as the city itself may not suffice. Prefab structures would also be placed on the outskirts of the city.

Although Eilat was about to become very hectic, there was an order to all this, and that hopefully, would ensure the city, and those that lived and worked there, didn't grind to a screeching halt.

User avatar
Lethen Empire
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1164
Founded: Dec 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Lethen Empire » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:20 pm

As the Regensburger convoy approached Tel Aviv, they found their path down the road blocked by a large barricade formed of Lethen armed vehicles. Attack helicopters patrolled around nearby, and the one-thousand or so Lethen fighters in the air occasionally made their presence known in a flyby. There was a more than sufficient contingent of tanks positioned behind the armored vehicles, and several MLRS systems were on standby. The barricade had also planted a barrier of Czech hedgehog traps across the road.

An officer stood between the barrier and the hedgehog traps, with his arm outstretched and his hand forming a halting gesture. He lifted up a megaphone to his mouth with his other hand, and shouted, "Under Imperial order, Lethen Imperial forces, as the current governing force of the city of Tel Aviv via military occupation and local martial law, have prohibited all outside relief forces or military forces of unofficial allies. You are to turn back immediately."


In the meantime, the Lethen divisions departing for Ashdod and Jerusalem began to retreat back to Jerusalem. Letheny had given up on further attacking Ausinia for the moment (though it found Ausinia's claims of 'neutrality' to be absolutely ridiculous) and was only attacking Jerusalem on false intelligence that the city was not under Crusader control. The Lethen Navy and Air Force are still persistently blocking pro-Isratine access through the Mediterranean and keeping Crusader air superiority.
Leader Anthem Overview
An alternate universe Letheny - where the monarchy never lost its power.

A 14 civilization, according to this index.
Current Year: 2017
Tech level: MT
We don't use NS stats!
IC Q&A Thread - Koningsplatz Alliance
TG me if you wanna talk, RP, or do whatever!
Lethen INA: Victory in Tel Aviv! Jerusalem within reach! Pro-Crusader assault on Isratine going very well | Raaagh! The Viking Age: Lethen sailors confiscate capital from the con-artists leading Japan in a nostalgic callback to our medieval forefathers

User avatar
The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat
 
Posts: 516
Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:29 pm

Significance wrote:With somewhat of a deal on the table from the nation of The Chuck, plans began to be put into action.

Advisor Harry and Frank were put in charge of the operation. Well, mainly Harry, as Frank was mostly just there in case the Senate started causing problems again. He had a peculiar way with dealing with them, but it worked. They would be transferred to another capital ship as a HQ for the operation, the aircraft carrier S.N.S 'Hercules'

Meanwhile, Empress Penny and Charles, would take the battleship S.N.S 'Julius Ceaser', and her small band of escorts, and sail over to the Spokane ship, ready to try again with peace talks. Penny needed some big guns this time, to ensure she wasn't pushed aside like last time. Charles was those guns.

In Israel itself, aid camps were prepared to be transferred to the coast of Eilat. These would be temporary arrangements until the main project was built. Any new refugees would either have to make there way to Eilat somehow, or be picked up by helicopters from aircraft carriers, that would be set to patrol the land for them.

In Significance, any refugees there would be allowed to stay, but the borders were soon to be closed to new refugees from Israel, as they would now go to Eilat. Across ports and harbours, new equipment and personnel were being loaded into ships. They would set up in the buildings of Eilat, like schools, hospitals and shops, and cater to every whim of the refugees. It would be like a home away from home, all paid for be the Significance goverment. Money was very free flowing is Significance.

On top of this, large pontoons would be sailed to near the port of Eilat, where large prefab structures, brought in by cargo ship to the port, would be built on top of them. This was to create as much space as possible for the refugees, as the city itself may not suffice. Prefab structures would also be placed on the outskirts of the city.

Although Eilat was about to become very hectic, there was an order to all this, and that hopefully, would ensure the city, and those that lived and worked there, didn't grind to a screeching halt.

King Harrison stood next to Orion and watched as the Significant ships came into view. They were both prepared to welcone them to the SS. Energy and also to permit them to see their prisioners and meet with the entire Team Delta squad if needed. He prayed that these peace talks would work and not be like the other peace talks.
Meanwhile, in the Holon-Bat Yam zone,
Spokane Forces were working on setting up a government ran by the refugees and a few Spokane men.
News: Spokane Forces have made Holon and Bat Yam, Israelstine into a new Israelstine Government that will hopefully set up peace in the area at last. Spokane now has the Neo Prussian Reich as the Federated States of the Prussian Reich

The Federation of Spokane
Bellum quod Optimum quia Libertas

User avatar
Saranidia
Minister
 
Posts: 2236
Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Saranidia » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:56 am

At the peace talks Sisterly Leader Miriam Khan requests an "end to the occupation of Isratine, and in the mean time: the Greek Orthodox Church, the Council of Islamic Cooperation and the World Union for Progressive Judaism shall share in the administration of the land. There should be an internationally sponsored anti-crusader war."

User avatar
The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat
 
Posts: 516
Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:17 pm

Saranidia wrote:At the peace talks Sisterly Leader Miriam Khan requests an "end to the occupation of Isratine, and in the mean time: the Greek Orthodox Church, the Council of Islamic Cooperation and the World Union for Progressive Judaism shall share in the administration of the land. There should be an internationally sponsored anti-crusader war."
Orion spoke up, “Ma’am, the other parties haven’t arrived.”
News: Spokane Forces have made Holon and Bat Yam, Israelstine into a new Israelstine Government that will hopefully set up peace in the area at last. Spokane now has the Neo Prussian Reich as the Federated States of the Prussian Reich

The Federation of Spokane
Bellum quod Optimum quia Libertas

User avatar
Saranidia
Minister
 
Posts: 2236
Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Saranidia » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:44 pm

The Federation of Spokane wrote:
Saranidia wrote:At the peace talks Sisterly Leader Miriam Khan requests an "end to the occupation of Isratine, and in the mean time: the Greek Orthodox Church, the Council of Islamic Cooperation and the World Union for Progressive Judaism shall share in the administration of the land. There should be an internationally sponsored anti-crusader war."
Orion spoke up, “Ma’am, the other parties haven’t arrived.”


"OK"

User avatar
Neue Regensburg
Attaché
 
Posts: 71
Founded: Jan 19, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Neue Regensburg » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:37 pm

Lethen Empire wrote:As the Regensburger convoy approached Tel Aviv, they found their path down the road blocked by a large barricade formed of Lethen armed vehicles. Attack helicopters patrolled around nearby, and the one-thousand or so Lethen fighters in the air occasionally made their presence known in a flyby. There was a more than sufficient contingent of tanks positioned behind the armored vehicles, and several MLRS systems were on standby. The barricade had also planted a barrier of Czech hedgehog traps across the road.

An officer stood between the barrier and the hedgehog traps, with his arm outstretched and his hand forming a halting gesture. He lifted up a megaphone to his mouth with his other hand, and shouted, "Under Imperial order, Lethen Imperial forces, as the current governing force of the city of Tel Aviv via military occupation and local martial law, have prohibited all outside relief forces or military forces of unofficial allies. You are to turn back immediately."


In the meantime, the Lethen divisions departing for Ashdod and Jerusalem began to retreat back to Jerusalem. Letheny had given up on further attacking Ausinia for the moment (though it found Ausinia's claims of 'neutrality' to be absolutely ridiculous) and was only attacking Jerusalem on false intelligence that the city was not under Crusader control. The Lethen Navy and Air Force are still persistently blocking pro-Isratine access through the Mediterranean and keeping Crusader air superiority.


Oberst Richtmeier knew that he couldn't take these guys on, but making any sudden moves could provoke a confrontation anyways.
"ALL UNITS, HALT!"

The massive convoy screeched to a stop, and Oberst Richtmeier hopped out of the gunner's seat of the Humvee, and set his pistol and rifle down on the seat. Then, he went back to the civilian section, where an experienced chaplain, Father Major Perken, about 55 years old, was ministering to the scared humanitarians. "Father, these people need our help, but if they think we're some sort of jihadi-sympathizers, they'll never let us through. You've fought, killed and bled for Christ, as have I. Perhaps we can convince them that we are not a threat. Father Perkins thought for a minute, and then spoke. "Heino, you're playing with fire here. When we were fighting for God and Country against the Nazis, people used that to justify razing entire villages." The Oberst buried his face in his hands. "If we don't try, who else will help these people. The Lethens won't use enough resources to truly help these people, they have a war to fight." Father Perken said, "You outrank me Oberst. But if things go wrong, remember who warned you."

Perkin gave his sidearm to a private standing guard, and he and Heino walked forward, ands up, Heino in his uniform and Perken in his priestly cossack, traditionalist like most Regensburger priests. Perken privately supported the crusade, but he knew his more secular minded superior would send him on the first ship back if that was made known. Heino reached the front of the convoy, and said, "I wish to speak with the officer in charge here."

User avatar
Ausinia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 721
Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Ausinia » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:54 pm

Peter Funder went around, introducing him self to the other diplomats as they arrived.

The Fleet
Knowing that the Suez was not going to be an option, the fleet turned around once again, hoping to be able to shove their way through the Gibraltar strait with minimal casualties. The plans are transferred to the captain in person, so no one would be able to know what they were. One by one, the ships formed up again, and moved through the water.
Eventual link
Im currently working on my storefront and factbooks, estimated time of completion: ERROR
This nation does not completely agree with my views
You though I was bothered? No, not yet
Ausinia Weapons & Tech
THE UNITED COMMONWEALTH of AUSINIA
Maybe, soon :(
Isnt ww3 gonna be c00l?

User avatar
The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat
 
Posts: 516
Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:59 pm

Orion strolled in and said “We have not received a response from the Chuck or the other nations, so Let’s begin, eh?”
News: Spokane Forces have made Holon and Bat Yam, Israelstine into a new Israelstine Government that will hopefully set up peace in the area at last. Spokane now has the Neo Prussian Reich as the Federated States of the Prussian Reich

The Federation of Spokane
Bellum quod Optimum quia Libertas

User avatar
Ausinia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 721
Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Ausinia » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:04 pm

Peter had a nervous grin, “Yes, let’s,” he said. In fact, he really wanted to wait for Lethen, as their rampage would need to be stopped, wether everyone in the room agreed, he would have to find out
Eventual link
Im currently working on my storefront and factbooks, estimated time of completion: ERROR
This nation does not completely agree with my views
You though I was bothered? No, not yet
Ausinia Weapons & Tech
THE UNITED COMMONWEALTH of AUSINIA
Maybe, soon :(
Isnt ww3 gonna be c00l?

User avatar
Saranidia
Minister
 
Posts: 2236
Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Saranidia » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:14 pm

Ausinia wrote:Peter had a nervous grin, “Yes, let’s,” he said. In fact, he really wanted to wait for Lethen, as their rampage would need to be stopped, wether everyone in the room agreed, he would have to find out


Miriam Khan started speaking" I request an end to the occupation of Isratine, and whilst they are putting their government together a joint administration: the Greek Orthodox Church, the Council of Islamic Cooperation and the World Union for Progressive Judaism shall share in the government of the land. There should be an internationally sponsored anti-crusader war if the crusaders are not ready to accept this or some other reasonable proposal but I think this will empower every ethnic and religious group involved."

User avatar
Lethen Empire
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1164
Founded: Dec 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Lethen Empire » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:32 pm

The officer with the megaphone shook his head. "Negatory. Absolutely no neutral forces may pass into the city of Tel Aviv, and there are no exceptions. Your convoy must turn back and do its business elsewhere." He stood adamant, unwavering in his position.

In the meanwhile, the Emperor of the Lethens, Luka IV entered the peace conference with three Imperial Guard in tow. He was dressed in an ornate, regal Lethen blue uniform with a peaked cap, and a gold and red sash. He was unapologetic to the fact that he was late and took his seat with no shame whatsoever and domineering body language, silently demanding attention as he waited for the Saranidian to finish her rambling.
Leader Anthem Overview
An alternate universe Letheny - where the monarchy never lost its power.

A 14 civilization, according to this index.
Current Year: 2017
Tech level: MT
We don't use NS stats!
IC Q&A Thread - Koningsplatz Alliance
TG me if you wanna talk, RP, or do whatever!
Lethen INA: Victory in Tel Aviv! Jerusalem within reach! Pro-Crusader assault on Isratine going very well | Raaagh! The Viking Age: Lethen sailors confiscate capital from the con-artists leading Japan in a nostalgic callback to our medieval forefathers

User avatar
The Chuck
Diplomat
 
Posts: 989
Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Right-wing Utopia

Postby The Chuck » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:05 pm

A man walked into the peace conference with a suitcase. Without saying a word he placed it on the table and opened it. Inside was a screen and camera and on the other side sat Jennifer Johnson in her dirty red jumpsuit. They were back in Isratine and were hard at work helping the locals. Speaking up from her end of the camera she said,

"Apologies for not being able to attend. We have much to do right now in the way of repairs here and I wasn't able to attend in person."
The Chuckian Continental: Boring old news with nothing new.

I use NS Stats. - Yes, a majority of my people die at 26... (we lost another year)
The Chuck Currency Value
The world of business summarized in one argument.
"With enough "Boom", anything is possible." - Valentine Z
"There are over 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation. That's one firearm for every 12 people on the planet. The only question is: How do we arm the other 11?" - Yuri Orlov (Nicolas Cage)
"I'm not a bad man but in certain situations I have to ask myself, "What would a bad man do?" -War Dogs
Ukraniumstan wrote:The Chuck is selling some weapons(as usual)

Finally made my own Discord. Chuck's Arms Bazaar

User avatar
Significance
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1409
Founded: May 13, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Significance » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:33 pm

Empress Penny and Charles transferred over to the S.S Energy by helicopter. The sound of rotors spinning marked their arrival.

As they stepped off the helicopter and the noise died down, Penny spoke to the guards that greeted them.

"Charles, my friend here, will go in the meeting alone for a short moment, while I wish to speak to the Significance prisoners quickly"

She then whispered into Charles' ear.

"Show them who's boss"

Charles smiled as the two went their seperate ways, for now. It felt good to be back in action, doing what he did best.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Capsland, Hiachijan, Hypron, New Aeyariss, The National Dominion of Hungary, Ukraniumstan

Advertisement

Remove ads