NATION

PASSWORD

Isratine Cold-War(IC thread)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:40 pm

Polish Prussian Commonwealth wrote:Erika nodded earnestly. <<"I will, papa...">>

"<<Now, speak the truth, only the truth, so help you Gods, I will go to Hell itself to thrash you.>>" Aceus would conclude with a smile, and a kiss on her forehead.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

The Chuck
Minister

Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:57 pm

As Aceus and Erika were having their talk, Ryan was sipping a mug of coffee when Jennifer came in and walked over to him.

"Well, we were fine with having the trial on this ship but the higher ups in the government want it to be held on the Significance peace ship..."

"Shit! Why doesn't anyone ask my opinion on this, isn't the defensive side allowed to voice their thoughts?"

"Unfortunately it was decided by the big man himself, Walter. Recently the bastards in Charles Rock have been fighting corruption charges and so decided to host this trial infront of the international community. If we had it our way we'd have it here and that would be the end of it. I'll see what I can do. Also, I heard through the grapevine that the Ausinians want blood for what she did. We'll figure something out."
Last edited by The Chuck on Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I advocate for violence every single day. I work in the arms industry.
In-Character Advertisement Space:
The Chuck wholly endorses Wolf Armaments, Lauzanexport CDT, and
Silverport Dockyards Ltd.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
Roof Korea, Best Korea. Hippity Hoppity, 내 재산에서 꺼져.
Pro: Liberty/Freedoms of the Individual, Unrestricted firearms ownership
-Slava-
Ukraini

The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:02 pm

Josepef turned his head down as he was harshly lifted by the two agents. He wondered about his Mama and Papi who had left him on the streets at a young age. Younger than Erika. His heart skipped at the thought of his parents being alive and Jacob, the man he befriended. But he reminded himself, they didn’t love him if they left him in the streets. They had chosen in favor of his real triplet brothers Adrian and Hadrian “Harry” Clapton. They had thought James/Josepef was useless and got rid of him.
Pronouns: Any
Discord: bigbossg13
URA Deputy Director Of Security
Utrikesminister for Altia, Founding Member
Anterian Ambassador*
Chief Communications Officer for Lands End*
Warzone Trinidad Mafia Enforcer
Posts don't represent any of my region's views unless stated otherwise.
"We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude."

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:20 pm

With a last farewell, Aceus reluctantly locked Erika back in her cell, and departed to seek out whoever it was who gave him the keys in the first place. He was now wrapped with difficult decisions, pertaining to the trial ahead...
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

The Chuck
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:21 pm

After Jennifer informed Ryan McNeil of what was transpiring she got up and left the canteen. As Ryan sat there an announcement suddenly came over the ship intercom.

"May the Dancerian Grand Ambassador please meet with the Chuckian lawyer in the Cafeteria."

Looking up a bit baffled since he hadn't requested such a thing, Ryan grabbed his suitcase and started to wind his way back through the interior of the ship to try and figure what was going on. As he passed by an unlit hallway a pair of hands shot out and yanked him back before he realized what was happening. As he struggled he felt a gag get slipped over his mouth in the darkness. Suddenly he felt a vise-like grip on his throat and within a couple seconds he slipped into unconsciousness.
Last edited by The Chuck on Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
-Slava-
Ukraini

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:54 pm

Peace Talks Ship
Aaron swore as King Harrison called him. He answered “Yes?” He paused as the voice on the other end of the line relayed information. Aaron Neville Keflavik was scared. He replied “I keep getting news that somebody disappeared off of the other ship. The Queen has not given me any information about the situation with Josepef Vermont and Agent Dragon. Do we want to send in a ship and Agent Sabertooth(Adrian Clapton), and the Grand Ambassador of Spokane to the Middle East out here to get our ordeal and men solved?” The voice replied in the affirmative and Aaron hung up. He put his cellphone in his pocket and strolled off normally to his rooms. He prepared another bed for his brother, the grand ambassador, soon to be his roommate. He opened up the guest room for Adrian and hopefully Josepef(James) and relayed to the queen he was expecting guests.
Somewhere in Spokane [Ghost Location]
Adrian woke with a start as his phone vibrated. He picked up the phone and answered. “Hello?” He yawned as he listened. “Agent Happy?” He padded into the adjoining bathroom while he listened to Agent Happy. “So I have to go to the Middle East to save James?” He shook his head “Only my brother...” He hung up and got dressed in the unknown Team Delta uniform. He inhaled his breakfast and brushed his teeth before picking up his suitcase and briefcase before walking out his house and hailing a taxi to the Spokane Fortress. He walked normally to the ship before boarding it and entering the large master bedroom with two bunk bedsand quite luxurious from his point of view as he watched Garrett, the grand ambassador struggle with his luggage. He chuckled and walked over to the poor man and lifted his bags for him.
Spokane Fortress
King Harrison grinned. His plan to recuse a vauled Team Delta member was coming together very well. He muttered “The Middle East will never know what hit it.” He grinned evilly.
Last edited by The Federation of Spokane on Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anterian Ambassador*

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:00 pm

*10,000 men have been airlifted to Tel Aviv to aid the 5,000 Spokane men there. The Jerusalem men total 14,990 have been airlifted out back to Spokane*
Anterian Ambassador*

Lethen Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Lethen Empire » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:53 am

15,000 more Lethen soldiers had been flown in, finally to Tel-Aviv, bumping Ausinia's numerical advantage down to a 2-1 advantage. With Letheny's grip on the sea not released yet, and its air superiority definite, this meant that the Lethen forces in Tel Aviv had a very realistic chance of winning. Letheny had plenty of artillery at work, and MLRS fire too.

Meanwhile, Levi's squad was pinned.
"Things are looking ugly! I think I'm going to call some air support!" Levi shouted. He was not afraid, however, but was considering practicality.

"That would be ideal, sir!" Kris replied, grinning.

"I'll make sure...." Reinhardt grit his teeth. Despite the respectable amounts of fire falling in their direction, he gripped his machine gun and opened fire. "...That they don't stop us!" Reinhardt finished with pride. His first shots were too off to work, but the Ausinians shooting at them began to go silent towards the end of the magazine. Leon, Ruby, and Kris quickly popped back up and began to lay suppressive fire on the Ausinians. When Reinhardt's magazine ended, a couple of the braver Ausinians returned fire in short, hit-and-run pulses, forcing the squad to duck or scoot back a little when they could.

"Thank you, Reinhardt." Levi stated. He ducked and began to contact his platoon leader, discussing the possibility of a strafing run. The platoon leader seemed to agree, because Levi was grinning. "Ausinian scum!" he hollered over the gunfire, joining his subordinates in laying down suppressive fire, "In Letheny, we have a saying....it goes..."
"Don't tickle...."

The roar of a jet howled overhead. Something similar to an American A-10 descended from the heavens above, coming in hot!

"SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!" Levi screamed at the top of his lungs. The jet began to rain down humongous 30mm rounds, each longer than a human hand, upon the general direction of the Ausinian platoon that Levi's was facing in a mighty strafe. Walls were torn to shreds, ceilings punctured and tattered, vehicles trashed -- whatever was in the way was pulverized.
Leader Anthem Overview
An alternate universe Letheny - where the monarchy never lost its power.

A 14 civilization, according to this index.
Current Year: 2017
Tech level: MT
We don't use NS stats!
IC Q&A Thread - Koningsplatz Alliance
TG me if you wanna talk, RP, or do whatever!
Lethen INA: Victory in Tel Aviv! Jerusalem within reach! Pro-Crusader assault on Isratine going very well | Raaagh! The Viking Age: Lethen sailors confiscate capital from the con-artists leading Japan in a nostalgic callback to our medieval forefathers

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:28 am

Spokane forces attacked Ausinian forces while British Hawker Hurricane style planes with Spokane colors attacked.
Anterian Ambassador*

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:45 am

The Chuck wrote:After Jennifer informed Ryan McNeil of what was transpiring she got up and left the canteen. As Ryan sat there an announcement suddenly came over the ship intercom.

"May the Dancerian Grand Ambassador please meet with the Chuckian lawyer in the Cafeteria."

Looking up a bit baffled since he hadn't requested such a thing, Ryan grabbed his suitcase and started to wind his way back through the interior of the ship to try and figure what was going on. As he passed by an unlit hallway a pair of hands shot out and yanked him back before he realized what was happening. As he struggled he felt a gag get slipped over his mouth in the darkness. Suddenly he felt a vise-like grip on his throat and within a couple seconds he slipped into unconsciousness.

Aceus looked confusedly, wondering why he was being herded over by the intercom like a public school student. Nevertheless, he departed towards the designated area, before feeling a gag and scent of chemical, the swift blow to the head prevented Aceus from pulling out his revolver. Darkness overtook his view...
Obligatory Quotes below

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:00 pm

The man only known as Agent Sabertooth crept across the ship to the target practice room when he walked past the TV room on the ship. He heard “Rockford is currently trying to retrieve a Spokane Man who is being held captive by unknown forces.” His heart bumped in his chest as he listened carefully to ensure his mission was not spoilt. He wanted to see his little brother again, even if it meant he was going to have to eventually pull a page out of Jame’s book. He walked silently to the target practice room. Better to get his aim in shape than lose James again...
Anterian Ambassador*

The Chuck
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:20 pm

What the hell...

Coming to consciousness Ryan tried to move and was surprised to find himself not bound. The last thing he remembered was someone choking him out in one of the dark halls of the Slick Works Well Control Company ship they were on. Looking around he realized he was sitting at a table in a dimly lit room with Aceus who was also unconscious but was starting to stir. As Aceus came around someone turned on the lights and they both realized they were sitting in a room with the five judges who would be overseeing the trial of Erika. Each of the three civilian judges were wearing suits and ties and the two military judges were wearing their uniforms with their ribbons on them. As they gained their bearing, one of the civilian judges spoke,

"Terribly sorry for what we did to you Ryan and Aceus. We are not supposed to speak with the defense team before the trial but we understand that these are special circumstances. As such we figured we needed to yank both of you out of the public eye to speak with you in private. From what we have heard through the grapevine, the young defendant, one Erika von Scharnhorst is actually Aceus' daughter. Is this true?"

-Slava-
Ukraini

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:55 pm

Unknown Location
Agent Corbra(Hadrian Clapton) awoke to his phone ringing “Fucking lovely...” he muttered still half asleep. He answered the phone and said “Hello Agent Happy?” He listened and then paused “So I have to go to a ship by helicopter and aid my brother in saving my other brother?” The voice returned in a affirmative tone and he hung up. “Curse you James. You always seem to get in trouble. Why is that? Why couldn’t you let me or Adrian go to the school? At least we have sense to not get captured by another intelligence agency for going through our Team Delta Missions!” He packed up a suitcase and two duffle bags.He seethed as he walked to the helicopter launch pads for Delta travel.
Anterian Ambassador*

Ausinia
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ausinia » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:04 pm

Northern Tel-Aviv
“Oh god...” the platoon leader said quietly, as he heard the noise, itself can cause fear, but going through war against a chemical wasteland, they knew a platoon would be one step in an island-hopping style campaign. He the leader fell to his knees and felt for the 30 mm that went through his chest. In his last moments, he thought of his friend, attack the airpor. And prayed for his survival. “Please, Ben, survive.” He dropped down and fell face first into the dirt.
“Shite, get the lieutenant and get back a block, we’ll call in our own support.” The sergent First-class yelled to now his platoon, and everyone scrambled. A single shoulder wound was now the least of their worries. “Get the sniper up to the roof and try and get a shot on the gunner,” The sergent said to his comm tech. The sniper team was quickly assembled but was spotted immediately and were suppressed. “Alright get a IFV here and shoot them,” he said in hearing the news of the rooftop. Within ten minutes, an LY 219 IFV arrived on the corner and turned around and immediately opened fire, ripping through with its 25 mm gun.

A lawyer, a military prosecutor and a witness is sent down to the neutral ship ready for the prosecution of Erika. Her charge(s) and sentence(s) are:
The use of a minor in active conflict | Fining of the government of her citizenship: $10,000
The participation of conflict with an enemy of Ausinia | Placed under POW status. Detention for period of war.
Last edited by Ausinia on Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.
[url]Discord, cus why not [To be fixed][/url]
-Astoria wrote:‘WE'RE NOT COMMUNISTS, DAMMIT!’

Then explain the hammer-and-sickle on your flag. Otherwise, X.
This nation does not completely agree with my views.
Cooperation, Command, Control
THE UNITED COMMONWEALTH of AUSINIA
The Ausinian National:Due to recent baby booms in Ausinia, a general board has being formed, the leaders in new ways of fair population control. Suggested methods already include standardised testing in schools, for the most fit and intelligent to stand out.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:50 pm

The Chuck wrote:What the hell...

Coming to consciousness Ryan tried to move and was surprised to find himself not bound. The last thing he remembered was someone choking him out in one of the dark halls of the Slick Works Well Control Company ship they were on. Looking around he realized he was sitting at a table in a dimly lit room with Aceus who was also unconscious but was starting to stir. As Aceus came around someone turned on the lights and they both realized they were sitting in a room with the five judges who would be overseeing the trial of Erika. Each of the three civilian judges were wearing suits and ties and the two military judges were wearing their uniforms with their ribbons on them. As they gained their bearing, one of the civilian judges spoke,

"Terribly sorry for what we did to you Ryan and Aceus. We are not supposed to speak with the defense team before the trial but we understand that these are special circumstances. As such we figured we needed to yank both of you out of the public eye to speak with you in private. From what we have heard through the grapevine, the young defendant, one Erika von Scharnhorst is actually Aceus' daughter. Is this true?"

"Maybe she is, maybe she isn't... Who wants to know?" Aceus would leer at the mysterious figures. "If you are indeed judges, then you must accquaint yourself with Article 29 of the Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties: “The person of a diplomatic agent shall be inviolable. He shall not be liable to any form of arrest or detention. The receiving State shall treat him with due respect and shall take all appropriate steps to prevent any attack on his person, freedom or dignity.” I doubt very much you're going to pull some bullcrap of this boat not being liable under international law, unless of course you want to be convicted very harshly by the United Tsardom of Danceria and the Chuckian Republic for the assault and kidnapping of a Humanitarian Worker and Attorney of International Law." he would nod at Ryan. "As well as a member of the Dancerian Government, and Diplomat. Release us at once, and I may consider rescinding these charges."
Last edited by Danceria on Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Obligatory Quotes below

Polish Prussian Commonwealth
Senator

Founded: Oct 30, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Polish Prussian Commonwealth » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:01 pm

retag
"Furthermore, I submit that Carthage NSG must be destroyed." t. Marcus Porcius Cato

IC name is "Blauveldt-Ryszana".

A traumatized, but recovering, MT-Early PMT/FanT constitutional monarchy consisting of a personal and constitutional union of two Realms. Features: near-universal gun ownership, governmental dysfunction, terrified Christinaslander Air National Guard personnel counting down the days until they rotate back home, and an eternal standoff with the last of it's former oppressors.

The Chuck
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:21 pm

Danceria wrote:
The Chuck wrote:What the hell...

"Maybe she is, maybe she isn't... Who wants to know?" Aceus would leer at the mysterious figures. "If you are indeed judges, then you must accquaint yourself with Article 29 of the Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties: “The person of a diplomatic agent shall be inviolable. He shall not be liable to any form of arrest or detention. The receiving State shall treat him with due respect and shall take all appropriate steps to prevent any attack on his person, freedom or dignity.” I doubt very much you're going to pull some bullcrap of this boat not being liable under international law, unless of course you want to be convicted very harshly by the United Tsardom of Danceria and the Chuckian Republic for the assault and kidnapping of a Humanitarian Worker and Attorney of International Law." he would nod at Ryan. "As well as a member of the Dancerian Government, and Diplomat. Release us at once, and I may consider rescinding these charges."

The man who spoke earlier nodded and replied,

"Apologies, myself and my acquaintances here are the judicial team dispatched by The Chuck to try one Erika von Scharnhorst. My name is William Dunn, the two ladies also in this room are Vice Admiral Nicole Dixon and Jenna Turner, and the two other men are Lieutenant General Sean Tyler and Craig Wells. Vice Admiral Dixon and Lieutenant General Tyler are both members of the Judge Advocate's Corp while the three of us are civilian judges."

As Judge Dunn said each of the other judge's names they each acknowledged who they were by raising their hands.

"We would like to again apologize to each of you on how you were treated. We needed to get you both out of the spotlight so we could hold this talk. You are not by any means detained and are free to walk out of this room if you deem it necessary. However, we need to speak about Erika and how we might navigate this since Judge Tyler there wants her to be shot for war crimes."

At this point Lt. Gen. Tyler spoke up,

"Damn right I do. Any combatant who engages humanitarian workers on purpose should be hung and shot for violations of international law no matter how old they are. However, my fellow judges have talked me down on this and if substantial evidence is presented that shows that the girl didn't engage the humanitarians on purpose then I will be inclined to offer her a reduced sentence."

At this point Vice Admiral Dixon butted in,

"Sean, she's a 14 year old girl for the love of God, you can't go around wanting to shoot everyone if they break the law. She is young and naive and as such we should extend a partial olive branch and not punish her to harshly. However she must be taught a lesson sti..."

"Oh shut up Nicky, you're being soft since she's also a woman. If she was a man, she'd have been tried and shot long ag..."

"Would you both shut up!"

Piping up Judge Dunn spoke with authority and quieted the two arguing military members. Continuing he spoke,

"Another issue we have on our hands is the Ausinians. They want blood due to her shooting some of their soldiers when in all fairness it is the middle of a war and she is technically a combatant right? Although she isn't sponsored by the government of the Polish Prussian Commonwealth or that would be a violation in itself. Though if she decided to fight on her own accord, I don't think there is anything against that. Though back to our original point, is she or is she not your daughter? It will be helpful if we know the truth. If she is your daughter then as her father you can voice your own concerns and points of view on this issue."

-Slava-
Ukraini

Lethen Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Lethen Empire » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:24 pm

Ausinia wrote:Northern Tel-Aviv
“Oh god...” the platoon leader said quietly, as he heard the noise, itself can cause fear, but going through war against a chemical wasteland, they knew a machine gun nest would be one small step in an island-hopping style campaign. He the leader fell to his knees and felt for the 30 mm that went through his chest. In his last moments, he thought of his friend, attack the airpor. And prayed for his survival. “Please, Ben, survive.” He dropped down and fell face first into the dirt.
“Shite, get the lieutenant and get back a block, we’ll call in our own support.” The sergent First-class yelled to now his platoon, and everyone scrambled. A single shoulder wound was now the least of their worries. “Get the sniper up to the roof and try and get a shot on the gunner, and warn groups of machine gun nests,” The sergent said to his comm tech. The sniper team was quickly assembled but was spotted immediately and were suppressed. “Alright get a IFV here and shoot them,” he said in hearing the news of the rooftop. Within ten minutes, an LY 219 IFV arrived on the corner and turned around and immediately opened fire, ripping through with its 25 mm gun.

"Take cover!" Levi shouted. His comrades, all devoid of emotion, did as told. The sergeant took a moment to ask for some help, but air support rejected his plea for safety reasons. A nearby Army platoon was unwilling to divert one of its squads, for it had its own problems to deal with. The platoon in the trenches below them stated they had several rocket launchers able to fire, but it would take a moment -- and there was no reason to.

"Well, shit, someone needs to keep the snipers down..." Levi mumbled. A voice came through the radio, a breathy, rough, yet youthful one.

"I can help you...but I'll need your coordinates."

"Who the hell are you?"

"...I'm literally sitting here in rearguard right now. KKd Team Six sniper elite, Dreyse Vider."

"No way...the Dreyse Vider?"

"One and the same...but I suggest you wait a moment...they just rearranged artillery and the first fusillade will be there in...oh, hey...3, 2..."

Levi turned around to see a swarm of glimmering dots in the sky.

"....One..." Levi said in unison with the other.

A barrage of missiles and artillery shells rained down along the Ausinian half of the front-line. To ensure that Ausinia didn't reply similarly, Lethen ground-attack craft and fighters began to attack Ausinian artillery aggressively with distant, precise strikes or big, violent strafes.
Leader Anthem Overview
An alternate universe Letheny - where the monarchy never lost its power.

A 14 civilization, according to this index.
Current Year: 2017
Tech level: MT
We don't use NS stats!
IC Q&A Thread - Koningsplatz Alliance
TG me if you wanna talk, RP, or do whatever!
Lethen INA: Victory in Tel Aviv! Jerusalem within reach! Pro-Crusader assault on Isratine going very well | Raaagh! The Viking Age: Lethen sailors confiscate capital from the con-artists leading Japan in a nostalgic callback to our medieval forefathers

Ausinia
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ausinia » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:45 pm

Lethen Empire wrote:
Ausinia wrote:Smip

"Take cover!" Levi shouted. His comrades, all devoid of emotion, did as told. The sergeant took a moment to ask for some help, but air support rejected his plea for safety reasons. A nearby Army platoon was unwilling to divert one of its squads, for it had its own problems to deal with. The platoon in the trenches below them stated they had several rocket launchers able to fire, but it would take a moment -- and there was no reason to.

"Well, shit, someone needs to keep the snipers down..." Levi mumbled. A voice came through the radio, a breathy, rough, yet youthful one.

"I can help you...but I'll need your coordinates."

"Who the hell are you?"

"...I'm literally sitting here in rearguard right now. KKd Team Six sniper elite, Dreyse Vider."

"No way...the Dreyse Vider?"

"One and the same...but I suggest you wait a moment...they just rearranged artillery and the first fusillade will be there in...oh, hey...3, 2..."

Levi turned around to see a swarm of glimmering dots in the sky.

"....One..." Levi said in unison with the other.

A barrage of missiles and artillery shells rained down along the Ausinian half of the front-line. To ensure that Ausinia didn't reply similarly, Lethen ground-attack craft and fighters began to attack Ausinian artillery aggressively with distant, precise strikes or big, violent strafes.

Now with the appropriate cover, the sniper team peeped over to see the gunner.
“Hand me the anti-material rifle?”
Bang.
And with that he dropped loose and the gun exploded, shrapnel hitting those nearby.
[url]Discord, cus why not [To be fixed][/url]
-Astoria wrote:‘WE'RE NOT COMMUNISTS, DAMMIT!’

Then explain the hammer-and-sickle on your flag. Otherwise, X.
This nation does not completely agree with my views.
Cooperation, Command, Control
THE UNITED COMMONWEALTH of AUSINIA
The Ausinian National:Due to recent baby booms in Ausinia, a general board has being formed, the leaders in new ways of fair population control. Suggested methods already include standardised testing in schools, for the most fit and intelligent to stand out.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:11 pm

George shouted “TAKE COVER!” As he wielded a AK-47 aiming at the ausinians and aimed very carefully.
Anterian Ambassador*

Significance
Ambassador

Founded: May 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Significance » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:04 pm

Unknown Location?

Joesepf was being led to the roof of the building in handcuffs by the two agents, where a helicopter was waiting. However, Joesepf could barely see with the bright sun in his eyes.

"Well Josepf, it seems you'll be back home soon. You've won this time. I just hope your people are happy at your return"

Said Agent 12. Then, everything turned into a giant mess as shots rang out.

"Get down!"

Agent 13 shouted, as Agent 12 fell to the ground, and bullets whizzed through the air.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:40 pm

Significance wrote:Unknown Location?

Joesepf was being led to the roof of the building in handcuffs by the two agents, where a helicopter was waiting. However, Joesepf could barely see with the bright sun in his eyes.

"Well Josepf, it seems you'll be back home soon. You've won this time. I just hope your people are happy at your return"

Said Agent 12. Then, everything turned into a giant mess as shots rang out.

"Get down!"

Agent 13 shouted, as Agent 12 fell to the ground, and bullets whizzed through the air .

Agent Sabertooth and Agent Cobra swung from the helicopter with cigs in their mouths and AK-47s glowing in full glory in the sun. They landed and Agent Sabertooth cocked his pistol at Agent 13 as Agent Cobra swung around and handcuffed him. Agent Sabertooth spat out his cig and said “So you’re the one who’s been messing with Team Delta.” He looked at the Agent poisonously and signaled the helicopter to land. Agent Cobra led the agent fallen from grace into the helicopter and he hooked him to the door as he swung back aiming his pistol at Agent 12. Sabertooth pulled out a pair of handcuffs and handcuffed him at gun point before knocking him out.He dragged the beefy man back to the helicopter before shutting the door to the helicopter. Agent Cobra looked at Josepef. “Welcome back to the Job Agent Dragon.” He dropped the front and approached Josepef. “James! You’re okay! That’s good.” He helped James up and said “You screwed up during Operation Dust didn’t you?”James nodded and mumered “Killed the bad guys though.” Agent Cobra laughed and said “It’s good to have you back cheeky bastard.” They both hopped on the helicopter and drove to the Spokane Ship.
Anterian Ambassador*

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:53 pm

Peace Talks Ship
Aaron dressed up in a emerald green suit with a grey long sleeved polo shirt and a green bow tie.
He cackled with glee as he heard he was being moved over to Spokane’s ship. He hurriedly packed up and cleaned his room before picking up the ship’s phone and dialing the number for the significant ambassador. He placed it on voicemail and said “Hello Signficant ambassodor. I am being transferred over to the Spokane Ship called SS. Emerald. My room has been vacated and I will hopefully never have to see you again for Peace Talks as Spokane is pulling out and intends to keep it up in the Middle East until it’s interest has been satisfied.”
Aaron walked to the helicopter landing area and watched as his helicopter landed down on the launchpad. He scrambled on and shut the door before the helicopter took off.
Anterian Ambassador*

Saranidia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:10 am

Isratine agrees to go under the protection of Saranidia and in return will pay £200,000 yearly and not make war without it's approval.
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)

Vote Lisa Nandy

Copy this into your sig if you know sex and gender are different and did not fail biology.

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Alliances centralise

Postby Saranidia » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:14 am

the Queen of Ayyubidia has entered into the same agreement with the Saranidians,
a text message is sent to Suleiman saying he must either take the post of Field Marshal or find someone better qualified, for the sake of the ummah.
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)

Vote Lisa Nandy

Copy this into your sig if you know sex and gender are different and did not fail biology.

RIP grandpa kitchen

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents