NATION

PASSWORD

Invasion of/"crusade" to Jerusalem(OOC,Sign-ups)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ausinia
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ausinia » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:02 am

You guys realise, Danceria and Chuck, that you had a conversation to each other, but sent to all, filling my entire inbox with your conversation, with stuff I was keeping
[url]Discord, cus why not [To be fixed][/url]
-Astoria wrote:‘WE'RE NOT COMMUNISTS, DAMMIT!’

Then explain the hammer-and-sickle on your flag. Otherwise, X.
This nation does not completely agree with my views.
Cooperation, Command, Control
THE UNITED COMMONWEALTH of AUSINIA
The Ausinian National:Due to recent baby booms in Ausinia, a general board has being formed, the leaders in new ways of fair population control. Suggested methods already include standardised testing in schools, for the most fit and intelligent to stand out.

The Chuck
Minister

Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:33 am

Ausinia my apologizes, terribly sorry about that.
I advocate for violence every single day. I work in the arms industry.
In-Character Advertisement Space:
The Chuck wholly endorses Wolf Armaments, Lauzanexport CDT, and
Silverport Dockyards Ltd.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
Roof Korea, Best Korea. Hippity Hoppity, 내 재산에서 꺼져.
Pro: Liberty/Freedoms of the Individual, Unrestricted firearms ownership
-Slava-
Ukraini

The Chuck
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:58 am

Rusthenia, couple questions. 1. Did you just go "Oh whats the biggest nukes I could use"? 2. 15 minutes from launch till detonation works theoretically for a missile... but you're using 2 literal nuclear bombs that are 50 MEGAtonness each. You need a Modified (not standard) Tu-95 Tupolev to drop just 1 tsar bomba and those bombs weight 60,000 lbs each meaning those planes have a hard enough time gaining altitude so even if a plane was close enough to take off and reach the drop point in 15 minutes, no way would they be able to "safely" do so. The nuclear missile that was detonated over Jerusalem was 15 Kilotons/0.015 Megatonnes. Also the impracticality of dropping both of them where you did means that fallout would fall down on all of your troops and allied troops.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
-Slava-
Ukraini

The Chuck
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:16 am

Thanks buddy :) if you need help with nuclear weaponry this is an interactive map where you can see the blasts and estimated dead... etc. https://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

-Slava-
Ukraini

Ausinia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ausinia » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:24 pm

Glad to know I was in on the plan with 30 still in Jerusalem...

The Ausinian National:Due to recent baby booms in Ausinia, a general board has being formed, the leaders in new ways of fair population control. Suggested methods already include standardised testing in schools, for the most fit and intelligent to stand out.

The United Duchy Of Baltica
Secretary

Founded: Dec 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Duchy Of Baltica » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:43 am

Application form
Nation IC name: The United Duchy Of Baltica
side(delete as appropriate): Other
Number of troops you will send: Maximum Of 20k
amount of money: 35 Million Marks Maximum

Saranidia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:08 pm

The United Duchy Of Baltica wrote:Application form
Nation IC name: The United Duchy Of Baltica
side(delete as appropriate): Other
Number of troops you will send: Maximum Of 20k
amount of money: 35 Million Marks Maximum

Accepted.
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)

Vote Lisa Nandy

Copy this into your sig if you know sex and gender are different and did not fail biology.

RIP grandpa kitchen

Ausinia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ausinia » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:05 pm

How/ when do we get Erika again, I feel like that she should be taken and be put under POW status

Captaincy of Calidia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Captaincy of Calidia » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:34 pm

Ausinia wrote:How/ when do we get Erika again, I feel like that she should be taken and be put under POW status

Ey, dude, the Calidians are still in that city.
The Captaincy of Calidia
MT - 2018

A vibrant, tropical Francophone nation with Burgundian heritage, situated in Cuba!
Le Captaine - NS stats not used - La Présidente
Bonsoir!: Controversy over Expedition move to decorate for Christmas; "Thanksgiving has not even passed yet," President criticizes. | President Petit spares multiple turkey in preparation for Thanksgiving for the third time in a row

The Chuck
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:35 pm

Ausinia, we've got a load of paperwork to RP then... technically all the civvies, Slick Works Well Control Workers, 800 Saranidians, Erika, Fatimah, and a couple other people are now on Neutral work ships out in the gulf. You guys can RP your personnel being picked up by each faction if you want.

Captaincy of Calidia, you ought to pull out. All civs are gone from there.

-Slava-
Ukraini

Captaincy of Calidia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Captaincy of Calidia » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:36 pm

The Chuck wrote:Ausinia, we've got a load of paperwork to RP then... technically all the civvies, Slick Works Well Control Workers, 800 Saranidians, Erika, Fatimah, and a couple other people are now on Neutral work ships out in the gulf. You guys can RP your personnel being picked up by each faction if you want.

Captaincy of Calidia, you ought to pull out. All civs are gone from there.

I never saw the Rusthenians retreat, but might as well.
The Captaincy of Calidia
MT - 2018

A vibrant, tropical Francophone nation with Burgundian heritage, situated in Cuba!
Bonsoir!: Controversy over Expedition move to decorate for Christmas; "Thanksgiving has not even passed yet," President criticizes. | President Petit spares multiple turkey in preparation for Thanksgiving for the third time in a row

The Chuck
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:39 pm

Rusthenia is the group committing atrocities against humanitarian/neutral factions... (says the one who detonated a nuclear device over Jerusalem :P)

-Slava-
Ukraini

Captaincy of Calidia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Captaincy of Calidia » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:43 pm

The Chuck wrote:Rusthenia is the group committing atrocities against humanitarian/neutral factions... (says the one who detonated a nuclear device over Jerusalem :P)

That's the point. Calidia was going to be a little hostile towards them.
The Captaincy of Calidia
MT - 2018

The Chuck
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:45 pm

Gotcha. Go for it then :D

-Slava-
Ukraini

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:54 pm

The Chuck wrote:Rusthenia is the group committing atrocities against humanitarian/neutral factions... (says the one who detonated a nuclear device over Jerusalem :P)

Using a nuclear bomb in H.A.L.O. (high altitude/Low Orbit) to knock out electronics without damaging people.

Vs.

Mad Dog Mattis MOAB-ing the city followed up by two nukes to Tel Aviv and Gaza City, disregarding noncombatants.

The only reason I prioritized the hospital is so I could clear out the buildings for cover, and to lessen civilian collateral. There's one thing I've been wondering, are MASH/Army medical establishments off limits from being attacked or interfered with? I'm a little rusty on the Geneva Convention...
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Ausinia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ausinia » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:16 pm

Sorry, I can send beck fighters to cover you

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:38 pm

Ausinia wrote:Sorry, I can send beck fighters to cover you

I think most of us got out safely, now the concern is to keep the Crusaders contained while we give them a taste of their own medicine.
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

The Chuck
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:51 pm

-Slava-
Ukraini

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:58 pm

The Chuck wrote:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_neutrality Danceria

Balderdash, even if I were to cut off supplies or power, it could violate that. While not nearly a glaring defiance as indiscriminate bombardment, even if I cleared out buildings of former civilian hospitals, I would've technically violated the Geneva convention by using it as cover. At least any lawyers would've noted my peaceful interactions with the medical personnel, in order to either aid or at the very least get them out of the way, and the encroaching bombardment would prevent the medical personnel from doing their duties.

Hmm...this is interesting, I can't just willy nilly indirectly attack the supplies, can I?
Obligatory Quotes below

The Chuck
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:33 pm

Well... if you don't know it and if it isn't clearly labeled as medical supplies... It's fair game I'd assume.

-Slava-
Ukraini

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:44 pm

The Chuck wrote:Well... if you don't know it and if it isn't clearly labeled as medical supplies... It's fair game I'd assume.

Nah, I want to make sure that the Crusaders run out of bullets and band aids, or else they'll keep blowing us up. We go full /victorcharlie/ now.
Obligatory Quotes below

Ausinia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ausinia » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:50 pm

I know it saysinvasion of Jerusalem, but we all know they won’t stop until we’re off the continent, ‘cus I’m still on the ground and fire hella amount of missiles at the ‘anti-Geneva outlaws’.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:52 pm

Ausinia wrote:I know it saysinvasion of Jerusalem, but we all know they won’t stop until we’re off the continent, ‘cus I’m still on the ground and fire hella amount of missiles at the ‘anti-Geneva outlaws’.

Ditto.
Obligatory Quotes below

Ausinia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ausinia » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:58 pm

Danceria, you wanna bring the the Danceria navy with me? I’m bringing in more support, as well as the ones that would’ve arrived

The Chuck
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:59 pm

Stay spread out... I'd bet another "tsar bomba" will fall out of the sky

-Slava-
Ukraini

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents