NATION

PASSWORD

Invasion of/"crusade" to Jerusalem(OOC,Sign-ups)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:50 am

I'm so torn on whom to be...if even to give a crap about this.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Saranidia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:56 am

Danceria wrote:I'm so torn on whom to be...if even to give a crap about this.

You could send 2 applications one as Danceria proper and another as a pro-Suleiman breakway state.
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)

Vote Lisa Nandy

Copy this into your sig if you know sex and gender are different and did not fail biology.

RIP grandpa kitchen

The Chuck
Minister

Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:02 am

Saranidia do we have to be a nation/group or can we be a company? I was thinking of maybe RPing as a neutral company based off of Red Adair. The company would be around to help combat oil/natural gas well fires. They'd come in if fighting affected any of the natural gas/oil wells in the region (IRL Israel doesn't have a lot of oil but it does have substantial natural gas wells).
I advocate for violence every single day. I work in the arms industry.
In-Character Advertisement Space:
The Chuck wholly endorses Wolf Armaments, Lauzanexport CDT, and
Silverport Dockyards Ltd.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
Roof Korea, Best Korea. Hippity Hoppity, 내 재산에서 꺼져.
Pro: Liberty/Freedoms of the Individual, Unrestricted firearms ownership
-Slava-
Ukraini

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:05 am

The Chuck wrote:Saranidia do we have to be a nation/group or can we be a company? I was thinking of maybe RPing as a neutral company based off of Red Adair. The company would be around to help combat oil/natural gas well fires. They'd come in if fighting affected any of the natural gas/oil wells in the region (IRL Israel doesn't have a lot of oil but it does have substantial natural gas wells).

yes you can apply
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)

Vote Lisa Nandy

Copy this into your sig if you know sex and gender are different and did not fail biology.

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:06 am

White Finlandia wrote:Application form
Nation IC name: Grand Duchy of Finland
side(delete as appropriate): Crusader Empire
Number of troops you will send(if applicable): 500 Jaegers
amount of money(if applicable):

Yes, this is PPC, ditto with Syria. Going to try RPing with you again and see how it works.

accepted

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

The Chuck
Minister

Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:10 am

Application form
Nation IC name: Slick Works Well Control Company
side(delete as appropriate):neutral humanitarian
Number of troops you will send(if applicable): 100 workers with heavy machinery used in extinguishing oil/gas well fires and an armed squad of 20 guards to protect these workers from threats.
amount of money(if applicable): $25,000,000 NSD
I advocate for violence every single day. I work in the arms industry.
In-Character Advertisement Space:
The Chuck wholly endorses Wolf Armaments, Lauzanexport CDT, and
Silverport Dockyards Ltd.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
Roof Korea, Best Korea. Hippity Hoppity, 내 재산에서 꺼져.
Pro: Liberty/Freedoms of the Individual, Unrestricted firearms ownership
-Slava-
Ukraini

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:10 am

Saranidia wrote:
Danceria wrote:I'm so torn on whom to be...if even to give a crap about this.

You could send 2 applications one as Danceria proper and another as a pro-Suleiman breakway state.

Sully wouldn't want power so far from home, and Danceria would only advocate for a swift solution in order to prevent long term crisises.

Sully would insist on being in the ground forces, not really in it for land and titles. Any spoils of war are spoils of war...
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:14 am

Danceria wrote:
Saranidia wrote:You could send 2 applications one as Danceria proper and another as a pro-Suleiman breakway state.

Sully wouldn't want power so far from home, and Danceria would only advocate for a swift solution in order to prevent long term crisises.

Sully would insist on being in the ground forces, not really in it for land and titles. Any spoils of war are spoils of war...

Oh ok so Suleiman will fight. Maybe he could bring his Khanate with him.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:18 am

Can someone post in the IC thread now?(I will start accepting more people possibly though)

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:27 am

The Chuck wrote:Application form
Nation IC name: Slick Works Well Control Company
side(delete as appropriate):neutral humanitarian
Number of troops you will send(if applicable): 100 workers with heavy machinery used in extinguishing oil/gas well fires and an armed squad of 20 guards to protect these workers from threats.
amount of money(if applicable): $25,000,000 NSD

accepted

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:32 am

Saranidia wrote:
Danceria wrote:Sully wouldn't want power so far from home, and Danceria would only advocate for a swift solution in order to prevent long term crisises.

Oh ok so Suleiman will fight. Maybe he could bring his Khanate with him.

Only him and his dudes, Sully is far too young to be dealing with multiple estates.
Obligatory Quotes below

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:39 am

Danceria wrote:
Saranidia wrote:Oh ok so Suleiman will fight. Maybe he could bring his Khanate with him.

Only him and his dudes, Sully is far too young to be dealing with multiple estates.

Ok Sully and his dudes are accepted.

You can post in the IC thread now.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:41 am

Saranidia wrote:
Danceria wrote:Only him and his dudes, Sully is far too young to be dealing with multiple estates.

Ok Sully and his dudes are accepted.

You can post in the IC thread now.

...Ok, not questioning it, but will do an app/shove myself under the Saranidia aligned forces.
Obligatory Quotes below

Ausinia
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ausinia » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:41 am

Nation IC name: The Ausinian Commonwealth
side(delete as appropriate): Isratine
Number of troops you will send(if applicable): Starting: 20,000
This should be good
[url]Discord, cus why not [To be fixed][/url]
-Astoria wrote:‘WE'RE NOT COMMUNISTS, DAMMIT!’

Then explain the hammer-and-sickle on your flag. Otherwise, X.
This nation does not completely agree with my views.
Cooperation, Command, Control
THE UNITED COMMONWEALTH of AUSINIA
The Ausinian National:Due to recent baby booms in Ausinia, a general board has being formed, the leaders in new ways of fair population control. Suggested methods already include standardised testing in schools, for the most fit and intelligent to stand out.

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:44 am

Ausinia wrote:Nation IC name: The Ausinian Commonwealth
side(delete as appropriate): Isratine
Number of troops you will send(if applicable): Starting: 20,000
This should be good

Accepted.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:45 am

New Tussia wrote:Nation IC name:
side(delete as appropriate): Crusader Empire
Number of troops you will send(if applicable): 100,000 Members of the Sanctus milites Tussian
amount of money(if applicable): 5,000,000 Bitcoins (10,000,000 NSD)

Accepted

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:45 am

Liberated Chile wrote:Nation IC name: La Republica Libre de Chile/The Free Republic of Chile (is using a puppet, Militar sin Fronteras/Soldiers Without Borders)
side(delete as appropriate): Israel/Crusader States
Number of troops you will send(if applicable): 8,000 private military contractors/2 privateer vessels
amount of money(if applicable): N/A

Accepted

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Ausinia
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ausinia » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:47 am

Wonderful, let’s get this going
[url]Discord, cus why not [To be fixed][/url]
-Astoria wrote:‘WE'RE NOT COMMUNISTS, DAMMIT!’

Then explain the hammer-and-sickle on your flag. Otherwise, X.
This nation does not completely agree with my views.
Cooperation, Command, Control
THE UNITED COMMONWEALTH of AUSINIA
The Ausinian National:Due to recent baby booms in Ausinia, a general board has being formed, the leaders in new ways of fair population control. Suggested methods already include standardised testing in schools, for the most fit and intelligent to stand out.

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:47 am

If you have been accepted you can all post on the IC thread now.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:47 am

Ausinia wrote:Wonderful, let’s get this going

Indeed, the IC thread link is on the first page of this thread.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:51 am

Saranidia wrote:
Ausinia wrote:Wonderful, let’s get this going

Indeed, the IC thread link is on the first page of this thread.

I suppose Sully is with the Saranadis in their HQ...by the way, who's occupying what bits of land/are planning to engage in?
Obligatory Quotes below

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:06 am

Danceria wrote:
Saranidia wrote:Indeed, the IC thread link is on the first page of this thread.

I suppose Sully is with the Saranadis in their HQ...by the way, who's occupying what bits of land/are planning to engage in?

the crusaders are planning to occupy Jerusalem

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:09 am

Saranidia wrote:
Danceria wrote:I suppose Sully is with the Saranadis in their HQ...by the way, who's occupying what bits of land/are planning to engage in?

the crusaders are planning to occupy Jerusalem

But the Saranadi forces are stationed where...?
Obligatory Quotes below

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:09 am

Rusthenia wrote:
Levantine Crusade Union wrote:
Perhaps an alliance between the two groups?
(This version really isn't claiming territory, rather scattered groups with bases in the Middle East and Europe.)

that seems good, we just need to both be accepted

you are

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:10 am

Danceria wrote:
Saranidia wrote:the crusaders are planning to occupy Jerusalem

But the Saranadi forces are stationed where...?

At various points in Jerusalem, Gaza and the West Bank

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents