NATION

PASSWORD

Craig's Communist Union RP

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Kvadrastka
Secretary

Founded: Sep 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Kvadrastka » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:07 pm

Titus sits on the roof of the building, warm blood dripping down his arm. bob stands peering over the edge of the building, and suddenly he trips and falls over the edge. His scream is heard as he falls then an abrupt stop as he hits the concrete. Titus takes no notice for he has fallen from consciousness.

Titus wakes back up in a hospital bed. This is becoming a common occurrence he thinks to himself. He grabs the newspaper next to his bed. The headline reads Leader of Bobs House taken back to Bobs House in a plane after tragic fall. He sighs. Tanya walks into the room just as he starts to put it back and get up. "Hey, hey, hey. Don't be getting up, you passed out again on the roof. You really need to take it easy it's been a long couple of days." she says, comforting him. HE gets up anyway and tells her that he is going back to the site. She nods and lets him pass.

He leaves and heads back towards the ruins of Tanya's home. He sighs again. He caused this, didn't he? He was the one that ruined these poor people's lives. Tanya, Krotos, hell even bob. His arm is sore now. He sits down by a puddle of dry blood in the ruins. He sits and he cries. He did not belong here. No one would notice if he left, Right? He stands back up and starts to leave when he sees a portal over by the edge of the destruction. A man walks out but as Titus takes a closer look the man is not human at all, He is a robot. Wires protrude from metallic breaches in his skin. Titus sneaks over closer and hears the robot speaking.

"We found the location sir, but the timing is off. We appear to be too late" says the robot.

"What is he talking about?" Titus thinks to himself.

"Affirmative sir. I will find him and bring him in sir." He starts towards the street. The portal closes as he walks towards where Titus is hiding, he immediately grabs him, opens another portal and jumps through.

Tanya is staying at Krotos' Estate on the outskirts of New Stalingrad after her home was destroyed. It has been almost a month since the explosions, the death of her brother and Elisabeth, the disappearance of Titus. She was upset. Her mother had just gotten out of the hospital. She is paralyzed from the waist down and will have to travel everywhere in her wheelchair. She has been very upset with her condition as of late. Tanya decides that she will take her shopping to cheer her up. They make a day of it. They stop by all the fancy shops and get a lunch of Sushi at Setsuna Yagi. They continue happily and purchase seven new dresses, two new purses, and some wonderful jewelry. They ride home and rest easy that night. Unknowing of the looming danger that is Titus Norwell.

The next day they are woken abruptly by a knocking on the door, a shout, then a gunshot. Tanya rises quickly and takes one of the 45 revolvers from next to her bed, Titus' old guns, and slips out of her sheets and onto the floor. She sneaks her way downstairs and sees an Artificial Intelligence bot dripping with blood holding a knife and a gun. "WHERE ARE YOU TANYA! I KNOW YOU'RE IN HERE!" shouts the robot. Tanya immediately lifts the revolver to aim at its head and calls out.

"I'm right here! state your business!"

"I'm here to save the future of New Kvadraztka that's why I'm here," says the robot. He begins to raise the hand with the gun as a second shot rings out, This one is not the robot's, nor Tanya's, but Titus' from outside. He walks into the house and tears the robot's head from its shoulders and throws it out of the house. He has a what looks to be a metal right arm, but it is covered in artificial tissue. Lots of this tissue has decayed or been removed. He looks up at her with the same tired eyes he had before all the pain.

"Hello Tanya."
you are not the father

Pyrrtala
Civilian

Founded: Mar 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Pyrrtala » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:57 pm

The sunlight cracks through the window. Blindspot sits up in bed, rising and rubbing his eyes with his talons. Hydranges appoaches him and serves him breakfast. It was fairly hard to govern an entire colony. Nevertheless, it was enjoyable to be in charge.
"You have a meeting with the colony's mapper. He believes he has found a new country. It's more than 10 times bigger than ours and is strong. I believe he's crazy." Hydrangea sighs and pours a cup of herbal tea. She plops down and takes a sip. "What do you think, Blindspot?"
"Well, I think you work too hard." Blindspot unfolds his wings and envelops Hydrangea in a shower of kisses. She giggles, then pulls away.
"I have to go. More messages need to be carried to the dragons and humans in this town." Hydrangea walks away slowly, creaking the door closed.
"Don't overwork yourself!" Blindspot calls after her. She is unresponsive. He lays back down, thinking. What if there really was another country out there? He thinks about his telegrams that he has sent to and the ones he has received from New Kvadrastka. He thought the idea of humans leading their own country was preposterous. They simply couldn't think as well as dragons. Well, that's as much as he knew from the first glance of his colony. Not many humans were smart. Only dragons.

Soon outside, Blindspot walks over to the local postal service to see if the mapper is there, as she is usually trying to obtain the attention of the pedestrians. Luckily, he isn't there. Boy, that wouldn't have been a positive conversation. He turns around, and there she is!
"Microburst the Skywing. What do you have for me today?" He asks in a nonchalant tone. Blindspot grabs a newspaper and starts reading.
"Well, sir, I believe I may have found another country! I saw a speck of land today as I was doing the daily flyaround. This is so exciting, sir! We may be able to make contact with them!" She pants, trying to catch her breath. I know something you don't know... he thought to himself.
"Well, if you find anything else, please consult me." He mumbles.
"Y-Yes, sir! Have a good day!" She stutters, unsure of herself.
Blindspot walks back to the palace, where he meets a human. A human. He always thought of humans as lesser extents, a silly excuse for an animal. He walks by him without a word.
"Sir! Sir! You have another telegram!" He yells. But it's too late. He walks back to his room. He knew their country was going to send him another one, but he didn't know how to reply.
He goes to his secret basement inside the closet. Walking down the stairs, he mumbles to himself. "Three moons, why are humans so difficult to work with?" Entering the code to the locked door, he stumbles in, tripping on a scroll he left on the floor. He picks himself up and walks over to the table, where the scribe works. Stonefish was a nice dragon. Blindspot also thought he worked too hard.
"It seems that he has been busy," He mumbles. He reads over it, and picks up major words. Terrorism. COTC. Help. He fell back and fainted. His last thoughts before losing consciousness were, what now?

New Kvadrastka
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby New Kvadrastka » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:24 pm

Endless thoughts fly through Titus' head as he is flung into a deep abyss of nothingness. Should he? Should he not? All throughout his thoughts, he hears a constant tapping sound as if someone is hitting him in the head with their finger. As he opens his eyes he sees a group of oddly dressed men and women standing over him. A dog is crouched low and is tapping his head with its tail. He sits up abruptly and looks around, surveying his surroundings. He sees magnificent creatures flying around in this strange land. They look to be dragons! He has heard the stories of the fabled land of Pyrrtala. A land of dragons and humans living together in perfect harmony. As he gets to his feet he is approached by one of the magnificent creatures, but this one is holding a spear and has an angry look on his face. "WHAT'S ALL THIS COMMOTION!" says the dragon. The people around Titus are obviously scared of the creature and disperse immediately. As Titus gets up he is once again flung into the darkness.

After he wakes up for the second time he sees a large black obelisk floating outside of a burger joint. People in dark robes carry unconscious bodies towards the area around it. Night Vale City. He had heard the news. Kidnappings, murders, many odd occurrences have happened in this country. He starts to get up again as he feels weak and falls. But he does not hit the ground, for he is back in the darkness.

The Third time he wakes up he appears to be back in Old Kvadraztka. Very Old Kvadraztka. Huts and firepits around him are surrounded by a large wooden palisade. Men and women in ragged clothes wander around, some eat, some carry babies. Then he sees it. The Gun. The One Gun that was lost to time a millennia ago. He jumps to his feet and as he gets close, his vision starts to blink in and out. Just before he can reach the gun, darkness comes once again.

This time he wakes up in another rural area. The men carry spears, the women carry babies. Guns are on racks in large shacks. Titus digs deep and finds that this place appears to be Idiot People. A man approaches him with a spear held menacingly in his hands. "Who are yo...." the man is cut off by Darkness

The cycle continues. He goes from place to place, time to time, ever closer to the One Gun. He has no recognition of time anymore. He is in an infinite loop of one nation to the next, The gun always taunting him. After his roughly Ninety-eighth time in old Kvadraztka, he reaches it, and this time he does not see the Darkness, but the Light. He wakes up in a run-down building. He gets up and feels the perfectly weighted gun in his holster. A thing of great beauty. He starts down the stairs and he hears voices in the stairwell, coming up. He draws his new weapon and continues down. He sees them now. Two identical AI bodies in the same clothing as the one he saw at the ruins. They see him as well and draw their weapons. Before they have them out of the holster they are dead. He gets out of the building and realizes he is in New Kvadraztka. He rushes to the place where Tanya is staying. On the way, he runs into more of these AI bodies attacking him. Once he finally arrives, another robot is in her home Titus kills him and enters. He tears off its head and chucks it out of the house.

"Hello Tanya"
you are not the father

Idiot People
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 09, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Idiot People » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:34 pm

He kicked the old chair out of his way as he paced through the old, abandoned house. His hair and beard still had traces of the dirt and debris of the explosion from the night before. The room around him was filled with dusty old furniture from a lifetime ago, most of the fine cloth on the seats eaten away by moths long ago. He went over to the desk in the center of the room and picked up his bourbon he poured, then put it back down. He couldn't drink, he needed to think, and drinking would only cause his emotions to rise again. He took a seat in the desk's chair and put his head in his hands.

Mission. Mission. My mission was to interrogate Tanya about Yuri and Alexander. What had happened? He knew what happened. He got caught up with the pleasantries and distractions. The carriage ride was supposed to be where it started and where it ended. But no, he went to their homestead, he stayed for dinner, he tried to ignore the issue at hand. How could he? He sighed and leaned back with a heavy creak from the chair. Tanya, Titus, Nikkita, Elisabeth, Krotos... The baby, oh god, the baby.

He was suddenly back on the battlefield, the field medic armband in his hand, bodies surrounding him. Old friends were there. Higgin, Leander, Theron, Normans, Alani... he looked over all of their soot-covered faces with old reminiscence, even placing a gentle hand along Alani's face. Field medic... he was supposed to save people from this time of death and destruction. Slowly, each of his comrades', his patients', faces churned and warped until they were something new. Then, laying in their place, were faces he recognized more clearly. Tanya, Titus, Nikkita, Elisabeth, the baby... Where Alani lay in his arms was now the baby boy, his beautiful face stuck in eternal rest.

Tears came to his eyes, and a new yet familiar rush of emotions came over him. He looked up and he saw him. The man across the battlefield, face shrouded by smoke. The cause. He watched through blurred tears until the face became clear. Like his comrades, his face was ever-changing. He saw Yuri. He saw Krotos. Then he saw himself. His younger self, still bright-eyed and beaming, stared back at him. Warnog stared back, and the young boy turned away before disappearing in a cloud of smoke.

Warnog burst up from his chair, heart racing, only to be met with the closed space of the office in front of him. He let himself take a moment to relax before sitting back down. He looked over at the untouched bourbon on the desk. He definitely didn't need it. He took a moment to compose himself and reign in his emotions. That was the problem. He lost sight of his mission because he let his emotions get in the way. Even now, they were becoming a nuisance.

Warnog knew his next action, though he wasn't happy about it. He took out a burner phone and fast-dialed to its only number. He was met with the robotic voice of a mailing service in some small city that rarely anyone knows about. He said his code and was immediately patched through to the lead of Center-Op, only one position lower than himself, Kitoshi REDACTED.

"Operation [Charlie. Oscar. Charlie. Tango. Seven. Two. One. Alpha.] is being suspended until further notice. I want all agents to stay at current locations and continue current tasks, but the operation does not move into action until I give the go. Understood?"

He was met with a response of "Sir!", likely one that would be followed by a salute had he been present, and the line went dead. He closed the phone and dropped it in the bourbon, short-circuiting it. He sighed and got up from the chair, walking over to a dusty window. It was time for his next action.

His emotions wouldn't be a problem any longer.
NEW ACCOUNT
Charmante

New Kvadrastka
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby New Kvadrastka » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:28 am

Tanya runs to Titus and jumps into his arms. He greets her in a shower of kisses then sets her down gently.

"I missed you, Titus," she says

"As I did you, Tanya, but there is little time for pleasantries. Someone is going to betray you. I don't know by who, or when, but I do know that it's going to happen. Be careful who you trust Tanya. For your sake." He starts to leave then turns back to her," You can come with me. We can run away together. None of this will ever bother us again," He gestures at the dead robot," The Carribean sounds nice this time of year."

"No Titus. I have to stay here, for my family and friends. I love you Titus but running would be wrong. I will keep you here with me even if I have to marry you."

Titus walks back to her and takes her hand in his, goes down on one knee and says to her " I wish never to be apart again. Whether it is here fighting the COCT or somewhere beautiful, you and I will do it together, Tanya, Will you marry me?"

She looks him in the eyes, his wonderful, tiredly beautiful eyes, "Yes Titus. I will"

As he stands back up, the phone starts to ring. Tanya reaches and lifts the phone to her ear "Hello?"

" My queen, Sorry to bother you, but our forces in Yemen have met up with stiff resistance. We need your advice."

"Well, if the resistance is on the front, use paratroopers to get behind them."

"Of course M'lady, I should have thought of it myself. Of course, that would work perfectly. Good day, my queen." He hangs up. Little do either of them know, it will be the bloodiest failure in Kvadraztkan planning in the history of the country, but that is a story for another time.

Titus stands back up, " I know that I said we would never be apart again but unless you want to be on the frontlines of that operation, I will have to leave you again."

Tanya sighs and looks back at him, "If you must, then go. I will call General Muskalov and inform him you will be joining them."
you are not the father

Derpy Land
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Derpy Land » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:51 am

Krotos gets his phone from his pocket he dialled a number *ring* *ring* "Hello this Dianna secretary of the leader of Derpy Land"

"Dianna this Krotos send me a plane and car to New Kvadrastkas military Airport it's time for me to come back to my homeland" Krotos couldn't hear anything from the other line he thought he was getting bad reception but all of a sudden he heard a large squeal he thought something was happening so he yelled Dianna's name

"DIANNA are you okay"

"Yes, I am fine sir I'm just happy to know you're okay and that you're coming back how is Elisabeth and the child" Krotos fell silent and swallowed loudly

"Elis- Elisabeth is dead" both lines were silent and a tear ran down Krotos's cheek

"I- I'm sorry to hea- hear that sir" you could hear both the shock and sadness of Dianna from the news

"Is... Is the child alright"

"Yes Суд is alright he is sleeping right now I just want to get home and deal with the issues at hand"

"Yes sir, I will have the vehicles you've requested in a couple of minutes" Krotos ended the call and 5 minutes later a car pulled up to the estate in New Kvadrastka. Krotos grabbed his things and put the baby in his car seat they went to the military airport on the outskirts of New Kvadrastka. Once they arrived they got everything and put it into the luggage compartment and they took off back to Derpy Land, Krotos was not only anxious but he was angry, angry at the people that killed his wife and the people who tried to ruin his great empire. After a couple of hours, the plane arrived at Derpy Land international Airport and for the first time in almost a month Krotos finally stepped on his imperial soil, press surrounded the airport waiting to see the imperial family after a long absence.

"SIR WHERE IS THE EMPRESS," the reporter said trying to get the attention of Krotos

"M'am you will know once I settle back into my home I will have a press conference" Krotos rushed off to meet Dianna in the Imperial car, Krotos opened the door and strapped the baby into the car seat Krotos grabbed a bottle and started feeding the baby.

"How are you, Dianna" Dianna looked at Krotos with tears

"It is so good to see you sir" she jumped and hugged Krotos

"It's good to see you to Dianna, now I need to go and talk with the Senate call an emergency meeting and I need my a good suit I'm not wearing my Imperial cloths today" krotos was ready to unleash his anger to the Unionist party he was ready for war

"Yes sir, I will get it done." Krotos went home and got into a good suit and they left straight to the capital. Once they got to the capital building gates they asked for identification for the first time and the driver rolled the window down on Krotos's side of the vehicle and the guard was in pure disbelief

"But... I thought you were killed" the guard exclaimed Krotos chuckled for a moment

"Well I'm here am I not, so open the gates" the guard open the gates and Krotos finally heard the sound of his country and almost got teary eyed. Krotos exited the vehicle and entered the Senate chambers

EMERGENCY SENATE MEETING

Krotos sat on his thrown the Senate chamber for the first time was in pure silence never had a meeting started a meeting in only silence, all of the members of the Senate stood up until they were told to sit down "You may sit"

"As of today the Imperial family has come back and I Emperor Krotos of Derpy Land take back my throne" the Soviet party started to yell and clap and the unionist was lifeless and sat there.

"Another thing the Unionist party you have betrayed your country in this move for power and also as of today The Civil Rights Union Political party has been dissolved and banned from running in any Elections"

"And as the COCT I am taking full power and declaring war they have hurt our country and Killed the empress if that isn't enough evidence then you too are a traitor" the entire assembly was in shock you could see Unionist crying because they are losing their jobs and you could see soviets loving that they are the only Party in Derpy Land now. After the Senate meeting all over the news they were broadcasting that there is now a war that Derpy Land has declared and they are going to disolve the Unionist party.
Emperor krotos of Derpy land

Tweeby land II
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tweeby land II » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:06 pm

He gazed across the water, tapping his foot impatiently as he waited for Warnog to arrive. The half-finished dock was almost complete and the warehouses were full of weapons to be shipped out. Grundy glanced at the nearby hill which served as a mass graveyard to honor those who had fallen in the war, never again he hoped that such many lives would be lost. Glancing across the water, he spied a vessel nearing the coastline, why Warnog had requested this port of all the ports he would never know, but he had little interest in each of the meetings. They were mostly about how he would have to get a certain piece of intel from the terrorists of COCT. He had been an inside agent, and he had put his life on the line to try and stop the terrorists, for all they knew he was one of them and shared their goals as they shared his.

Grundy walked into a nearby warehouse which would serve as a meeting place for the two leaders. The workshop was full of tools, metal sheets, and various parts of disassembled weapons that would later be assembled to make even deadlier weapons to be used against COCT. Grundy quickly shoved a pile of parts off of a table and kicked two chairs into place, it was not the best of meeting places, but it would do. Unlike other leaders, Grundy did not care for fancy meeting places and talking over things at a long meal, he preferred to just get the briefing done, and use that other time to do other things of more pressing matters. A population of 14 million was not the largest of nations, but nevertheless, it was a lot of people to govern.

He heard footsteps and took a seat, the door creaked open and Warnog walked into the room. He took a quick look around.

“I see nothing has changed much.”

“What did you expect?”

“Maybe you would have an actual table.”

Grundy glanced at his “table”, which consisted of four barrels supporting a sheet of copper.

“It's easier this way”

“No matter. We came to discuss, not obsess over tables.”

“Anyways, down to business, what do you want and why did you make me meet you at my half-finished dock?”

Warnog just looked about the room to the various crates lining the walls. Grundy raised an eyebrow and leaned back into his chair.

“I ask again, what do you want?”

“What do you know of the attacks of New Kvadrastka and Derpyland?” Warnog looked him in the eyes.

“Only that they were planned with precision, they have someone on the inside, someone they trust more than me. What of it?” Grundy matched his gaze.

“And what of your recent weapon shipments?”

“All of them reached their destinations. Shipping escorts help.”

“And the explosives? Were those you that shipped them out?” His gaze turned cold.

“My explosives, no. There’s someone who makes bigger and better bombs than mine. They must have another supplier somewhere. I specialize in hydrogen bombs. The bombs you got from Kvadrastka had trace elements of nuclear substances. Nothing lethal, but enough to cause some damage.”

“Alright then,” he takes a sigh, though Grundy does not know why, before he continues, “Have you been able to pick up any other information?”

“More bombings on unknown locations, and where they are storing them I don’t know.”

“Has Yuri’s death caused any comotion?” He goes over to a crate of modified spas-12’s and takes one out, aiming down sight before putting it back.

“Too much for my liking” Grundy sighs and starts to fiddle with a shotgun sight. “I suppose we’ll have to do something about it one of these days.”

“Well, ‘one of these days’ might be coming sooner than you think.”

Grundy sighs and leans back into his chair. “All too true my friend, but business has gotten rough. Pirates on the seas taking out lone ships, we might need to invest more into the navy to protect shipping lanes. What of your nation?”

“The COCT has taken priority, I have agents set up. We’re just waiting for the weak point to show. That may need the help of your assets.” Warnog finally took a seat across from Grundy.

“My assets have their hands full, trying to find out the next bomb locations. I will see what I can spare you, but you might be on your own for this one.” Grundy pointed at a large canister which looked like it had been a bomb. “That is what we found at a COCT outpost, I assume that these will be what they will be using to blow up they're next targets. From what I’ve seen, it has enough power to destroy a tank, two at it’s best, and that’s not to mention the blast radius. I am guessing they will target the next high seat of power, but we cannot be to sure. Have your spies gotten any information?”

“Nothing much, only happy regards about the success of bombing New Kvadrastka and Yuri’s success. I have heard rumors of retargeting Derpy Land, but those are just small squabbles of lower followers.”

In the distance, a bell sounds. “That would be my cue. I have matters to attend to, this is about the shipping lanes. I wish we could talk more but...”

The man across from Grundy took a look of his watch as well. “I suppose you are right. I’ll keep in contact, let me know if anything important comes up.”

“As will I, you still owe me for that one poker game.”

Warnog gave Grundy a smile that held little regard for what he said before turning and leaving out a back door of the warehouse, leaving Grundy standing there alone.

“He always was a sentimental fellow.” He walked out of the warehouse, slamming the door behind him.

Co-author: Idiot People

New Kvadrastka
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby New Kvadrastka » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:24 pm

OPERATION WENDIGO

Units Involved- 1,000 DLSPF, 5,000 of the 72nd Kvadraztkan Airborne, 8,000 from the 57th Kvadraztkan Airborne, 1,000 from the 3rd KSAR, 20,000 of the 33rd Kvadraztkan Infantry Battalion, 20,000 from the 89th infantry, and 200 tanks from the 6th armored division

Commanders- 72nd airborne- Sgt Maj. Craig Pechenko, 57th Airborne- Master Sergeant Pivitzy Melanoff, 3rd KSAR Major Yegor Sobol, DLSPF Second Lieutenant Valery Pavlov, 33rd and 89th infantry First Sergeant Dmitry Matveev, 6th armored Captain Natasha Mikhailov

Phase one- Soldiers from the 72nd and 57th airborne divisions will prepare to start their drops for tomorrow. DLSPF and KSAR units will board at this time, with their primary objective being Fort Mahfuz approximately 45 kilometers behind the front lines. Their success at capturing and holding the fort until day three is crucial if they fail the mission almost undoubtedly falls to pieces. Once they have landed about 2 to 3 kilometers out, they will meet up with the pre-placed KSAR unit and take humvees to the fort. Once nightfall comes around, they will infiltrate and eliminate any and all soldiers who put up resistance. They will also execute the high ranking officers at the fort if any are there. Their success will set up phase 2. 72nd and 57th airborne mount up in their aircraft and make their way to the Kuznetsov Line. They will drop and their major targets will be the artillery and anti-air emplacements across a 30 kilometer stretch of the line. As they start this, the 6th armored and the 33rd infantry will storm the from the line in this same stretch, taking the defenders by surprise. If all goes to plan, the line will be captured in 10 to 15 hours. Once complete reinforcements from the 89th infantry will fill the gaps and hold off any counter attacks on the new bulge. Meanwhile, the 33rd infantry, 72nd airborne, and the 6th armored divisions will make their way to Fort Mahfuz to relieve the DLSF and KSAR soldiers.

Phase 2 If our Information is correct the average reinforcement response rate for the COCT is about 1 to 2 days. This means that they will be on their way to help the soldiers on the front and push back the bulge. They would most likely take the route through Fort Mahfuz to rest and recuperate. Our men will be waiting in emplacements all along the ridge the fort is built on, and covered in sand, dirt, and camouflage. Soldiers inside the fort will disguise as COCT operatives and control the artillery pieces in the fort. As the reinforcements approach, artillery will fire on them. As they get closer, hidden tanks and snipers will fire at them all along the ridge. Hopefully, they will retreat, but if they do not 33rd infantry will make a charge into their armies. Their success will pave the way for the rest of the front line to push forward and meet up the level out with the bulge.

Tanya looks around at the group of officials around her, " This looks like a good way to do this. I don't know why you brought it to me considering I'm not a general or even aspiring to be one. When will this take place?"

"Next week ma'am," says Brigadier General Filat Romanov

"Sounds good to me. I have to leave now, I have matters to attend to."

NEXT WEEK

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE. OPERATION WENDIGO IS A GO. THAT MEANS WE NEED TO MOUNT UP AND MEET UP WITH OUR BOYS BEHIND THE LINES! SO GRAB YOUR GEAR AND MOUNT UP! LET'S GO KILL US SOME TERRORISTS! HOO-RA?!"

"HOO-RA!!" Titus and his team go back to their tent and grab their equipment. They were going to be one of the breaching teams, so they had to carry explosives which added 10 to 15 pounds to each of their carry weight. It was uncomfortable but doable. Titus, Sasha, Nastasia, Kostya, and Pytor head back out to the plane zone and see at least 20 cargo planes waiting to fly these soldiers out to the operation. They run to get into the plane marked BH-78-91. As they enter they see many soldiers already inside. They take their seats and begin to talk amongst themselves. Titus looks down at the gun he carries. An infantry support weapon he can't remember the name of. He thinks of Tanya. He is deep in thought when someone taps his shoulder. He turns and sees Pytor looking at him with a great big smile on his face.

"Hey boss, tell Sasha this will be an easy mission! In and out just like always eh? Hahaha!" he says enthusiastically.

Titus looks over his shoulder at Sasha who has an embarrassed look on her face, "Cmon Pytor, leave him alone! He's new and might not want to put up with your shit!" she looks now at Titus, "Sorry boss."

"It is quite alright Sasha, it probably will be, if what I know about this division is true, you are the best of the best?"

"HELL YEA BABY! 3rd KSAR IS THE BEST! WOOOO!" shouts a soldier across the aisle from them.

Titus smiles and looks back to Pytor " Although, you do need to be sure that if things go wrong, you have to be ready to fight for your and your teams lives. Are you?"

"Yes, sir. always am, always will be." They go back to their conversation. All is good until a loud alarm sounds and the loudspeaker blares.

"TIME TO JUMP GO GO GO!"

Titus rises quickly and helps Pytor to his feet, " Are you ready?"

"Ready as I will be sir."

"Alright then, squad GO GO GO!" they run to the back and jump from the plane. As they land they see that it is now night and the town they have landed in is crawling with COCT and Saudi rebels. "Silencers on squad," Titus says to his team. They make their way slowly towards the rendezvous when a group of chatting Saudis spot them.

"ALARM! SOUND THE AL..." he is cut short by a round to the head from Kostya's SR-25. They stop and wait for a sound, and when none is heard they continue. The Humvees are exactly where they were supposed to be and they hop in and head towards the fort. As they get close they stop and make the rest of the trip on foot. Titus knows that not everyone will make it out, but he hopes his squad will. They are growing on him quickly. A quick end to this war would be the easiest way to get back to Tanya, but for now, he had to focus on the event at hand. They were inside the fort's grounds now. Pyotr and Sasha take the lead with Kostya covering the rear. They head toward the armory and take out a few more guards on the way. When they arrive Titus is surprised to see a fully stocked armory with Tweeby land and Derpy land weaponry.

"That's odd," Nastasia says as she examines an assault rifle from the table, " It seems that this rifle is missing it's firing pin. Why would that be?"

"Probably the fact that it's from tweeby land or you know, low-quality weapons for low-quality people," Pytor says shaking his head at the expensive looking explosives on the shelves

As they search they hear someone over the loudspeaker, " THIS FORT IS NOW THE PROPERTY OF THE NEW KVADRAZTKAN MILITARY. ANY AND ALL NON-PERSONNEL MUST LEAVE THE PREMISES OR BE KILLED. ALL SQUAD LEADING PERSONNEL PLEASE REPORT TO THE WAR ROOM. ALL NON-LEADING PERSONNEL PATROL THE GROUNDS AND REPORT PROBLEMS OVER THE RADIO"

"Guess I'd better go then, guys. Don't die while I'm gone," Titus jokes

"We won't sir," says Kostya seriously. As Titus leaves he hears them joking around behind him. He gets the war room and a group of Saudis is laughing a pile of dead KSAR members. He recognizes one of them as the Major. He raises his M249 and fires into the room, Killing anyone standing. He finishes the job with his knife, stabbing the screaming, writhing bodies. He removes a metal plate from his pack and adds ten tick marks. As he finishes, a voice comes from behind him.

"Damn" says the voice. Titus spins around with his revolver drawn. "Woah man. Chill out. Just another soldier."

"Do I know you?" Titus questions.

"Yep. Sure do. Long time no see Titus."

"Claudius. I Thought you died!"

"Nope. Last Super soldier my ass boy."

"Well, we must worry about the issue at hand. You can tell me your story later." As they talk, artillery fires at them. But they do not know yet. Soon enough they will.
you are not the father

Tweeby land II
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Tweeby land II » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:17 pm

Grundy paced nervously as he waited for the master-plan to unveil. he stared at the cone-shaped top ready to be mounted above the mountain, the casing was ready. rigged mountains, rigged cities, rigged roads, rigged forests, bait. Bad weapons had been shipped out, people would be mad, and they would come. one hell of a surprise waited for them. One step into the city and the whole nation went boom. The time was ripe to move to Tweeby Land II.

he turned to a nearby soldier, "tell him that we are going to blow"

The soldier nodded and ran off. Grundy looked down on a map of Tweeby Land II, mountains lakes, forests, and ports. all concealed and ready to be inhabited. He stared at a mountain of pins, all ready to be moved to Tweeby Land II. Sucked that COCT didn't know what a firing-pin was, and if their gun didn't shoot, oh well sucks to be them. He looked again at the countless walls and towers that surrounded the new nation they were moving too. it was ancient protection and needed to be updated, probably coated in iron or titanium which the mountain mines would provide. He stuffed the map into his pocket and walked into a warehouse that had once provided as a weapon storage unit. took a can of paint and wrote BOOM on the wall. smiling to himself he hoped that this plan would work out, if not, there was always the option of nuking the nation to make it blow, either way, it got rid of Old tweeby land.

It was good to make them look bad, small and innocent. incapable of even making rifles as it seemed. but who would realize that they actually could make bullets with titanium shrapnel? who knew that they had railguns in the iron-coated towers. no-one. and he hoped almost no-one would ever know about them. He started towards the ship to take the last of the soldiers and workers away from the doomed nation. The second chapter was about to begin, and it would probably be filled with more troubles than before.

Crap city of CCDA
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Crap city of CCDA » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:03 pm

she paced across the room. she made up her mind, she moved towards the window where a sniper rifle was poised and ready to be fired. she smiled dimly and watched as a leader of the protesters was giving a speech denouncing her. she pulled the trigger, the man fell dead. the crowd was silent, then panic erupted as the armed forces streamed out of the gates mowing down the remaining people. There was to be no mercy towards rebels. the empty bullet casing fell to the ground and she left the rife there, to remind them of what always happened there, the castle loomed ominously out at the army. a small nation, small people, small freedom. People did not need rights to live, it was the job of the dictator to do that. after all, a nation built around a crap city did not need many rules to live. only order, and that was how she was going to rule her nation.

New Kvadrastka
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby New Kvadrastka » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:47 am

Titus and Claudius head back outside to the common area where a large firefight had taken place. They hurry off to find their own units and organize to figure out what will happen next. Claudius heads to the radio room and gives an announcement.

"All KSAR and DLSPF operatives, please head to the common area for an emergency meeting."

After a while, the soldiers stop trickling in and Titus calls up all operatives with a rank of Staff Sergent or higher. 7 soldiers come up to the front, out of the 25 they came with. Among them was the DLSPF leader Valery Pavlov. "Sorry sir, but your in charge of this branch of the operation now."

"what happened to the rest of the commanding officers?" the Lieutenant would ask.

"Dead sir. A couple of COCT operatives tricked us to go to the war room and get killed. Lucky for us, you seven weren't there." Titus responds. As they are talking, Titus gets a call on his radio phone. He picks it up and sees it's Tanya. "excuse me, I have to take this." He hurries off.

As soon as he answers the phone Tanya speaks, "TITUS! I NEED TO CALL OF THE OPERATION! THE COCT HAS LAUNCHED A FULL-SCALE INVASION OF KVADRAZTKA! I NEED YOUR GROUP BACK SOON!" The sound of gunshots can be heard in the background of the call.

Titus is frantic, he looks around at the other soldiers with a look of despair, "Tanya, where are you! You have to get to the bunker that was underneath the house. I know the place is rubble but the bunker should be intact. I can call you an escort to get you there." He covers the microphone of the phone and turns to Claudius, " I know this is a lot to ask but I need you to return to Kvadraztka."

"Why? What's wrong, you look upset!" he responds

"My fiancee, Tanya, the Queen of Kvadraztka, is in need of an escort to her bunker, and you're the best soldier I know and trust."

"I will do it. I still owe you for saving my life."

"When did I save your life?"

"A story for another time my friend, for now, I have to save a Queen. That's something off my bucket list." He ran off towards the helipad and took off in the helicopter, back towards the home base.

BACK IN KVADRAZTKA

The sound of gunshots fills the air. Tanya is terrified. It was not her first time being shot at, but it was in a much large quantity than before. Titus had said that he was going to send her an escort, but that was two hours ago. She was getting ready to leave without a guard. Then she hears a loud explosion and then screams of pain. Then, a man covered in blood and wearing a 3rd KSAR uniform barges into her safe room.

"You must be the Queen, or Tanya as those close know you," he says

" Y....Yes, I ..... I am" she says, shivering in fear

"No need to worry," he says, "I am Claudius, Son of Bendra, and I am the escort that Titus told you he would send."

"How do I know that it's you?" she says

"Oh!" he says, "Of course, you would never trust me without proof. Here." He hands her a revolver, one of Titus's.

She sighs and gets to her feet, "I'm sure if this was someone else's I would not know but it looks enough like his so I guess I will trust you."

"Good. Come with me, I have a car ready for our departure." he says as he walks back out, "I must say, lots of terrorists for a terrorist organization. I killed at least thirty on the way into this building alone."

"Jesus Greg! That's a lot of people to kill. Who are you?"

"I am who Titus is. A failed genetic experiment, but instead of a chip, I got a whole arm. Well, he did too, but he didn't have the control chip embedded into it. His was because he got it blown off during the Civil war."

"Oh. Wait, did you say you had a car waiting?"

"Yea. I went through Svoleyska to get here, stole an armored truck from some guy. Hell of a place now, ever since they split up. Lots of crime, very little punishment."

"Oh okay well, we'd better go." They run down a couple of flights of stairs through the ruined senate building. As they get out the front, Tanya gets a view of how bad this fighting really was. Buildings burned, collapsed or turned into forts. Soldiers ran through the streets dodging and weaving through a maze of deserted Carriages. They get into the truck and Claudius takes the wheel.

"Alright. To the bunker we go," he says. Tanya looks around at the interior of the vehicle and sees at least five assault rifles and three boxes of ammunition. "uhh, don't.. don't worry about that stuff... precautionary measures." rumbling is heard behind them and then a loud explosion.

"What was that!" Tanya shouts

"that was a tank. Take the wheel." He turns around and hops into the back. " Could you open the sunroof? Little hot in here."

"THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT! WE ARE BEING CHASED BY A TANK!"

"Yea. That's why I need the sunroof open dummy. Just a joke jeez." He grabs one of the rifles from the seat and stands up out the roof. He takes aim and fires a round through the driver's slit and kills the driver. "That will slow them down at least for a little." They arrive at the ruins of her former home soon after and Claudius helps her out of the car. He looks around, surveying the buildings around him and sees a sniper atop a nearby building. "SNIPER!" He raises his metal arm to cover her head just as it is shot. The round blows off a required operating circuit for it and it falls limp. "GET INTO THE GOD DAMN BUNKER" They run to the opening and find it locked.

"What's the code!" Tanya shouts

"I DON'T KNOW IT'S YOUR BUNKER!"

"Ummm, 4974? Yes! Got it!"

"Okay good! GET IN!" They leap into the bunker and slam the hatch shut behind them. "Damn. I need to fix this arm quick. Do you have any electronic parts in here?"

"There's computers and stuff like that but not spare parts I don't think."

"Hmm. Let me check in the back. When was this place built?"

"around 2037."

"Perfect. Is it government owned?"

"Yes."

"Amazing." He runs out of the room to the back of the bunker. There he finds a massive repair station for the suits of the Kvadraztka Space Marines. Outdated equipment but operational none the less. "This will do just perfect." He steps inside and it slams shut over him and a loud humming sound is heard as it repairs his arm. It opens and his arm looks as good as new, but without the artificial tissue.

"Sorry about your arm."

"It's fine. Fixed it up and now I can use both my arms again."

"Since we're safe, could you tell me about how Titus lost his arm?"

"Sure I guess. Okay so, it was maybe 2075 or so. Kvadraztka was a hell to be in, Titus had just turned 16 and already had a kill count far exceeding the hundreds. He was a killing machine. Better than I ever was I tell you that. So we were in Volkov square in Svoyleska trying to calm down a protest to stop it from getting too violent. People with swords and handguns shouted about the bad treatment the leader gave them at the time, secession and all that and we were shouting over them and trying to get them to stand down. One dude with a fricken katana came up onto the podium screaming about the government covering up the death of Volkov and he chopped of Titus's arm. Titus was screaming, I panicked and killed em all. Titus was unconscious by the time I was done so I carried him to the onsite base and the fixed him up and gave him the arm. That's about it." As he finishes a banging can be heard at the hatch. "It's gonna be a long night."
you are not the father

Tweeby land II
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Tweeby land II » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:49 am

he made up his mind, he walked out of the castle and down the steps into the mountain. racks of guns and bombs lined the walls, and small production lines were set up. He emerged into a massive cavern, housing a warship. it was nearly armed and ready to be sent out. clanging and sawing could be heard from all around. Grundy walked over to the man in charge of the project;

"how does it go?" he asked

"as good as any worship goes"

Grundy gave him a cold look;

"I asked how it went"

"it was fine" the foreman answered, "we have the shells loaded and the rail-guns are charged. this one is almost ready to dominate."

He gazed upon the warship, it's black armor plates gleamed in the cavern. A marvel of modern technology, they were not as good as making weapons as derpy land, but they could make decent things.

"how many can it hold?"

"besides the crew? 300"

"i see"

"The warship is a medium cruiser, not to large it would take too much fuel if it was any bigger."

"good"

He walked away with a new weapon in mind. the warship needed to have suppressing fire in order for them to unload its 300 soldiers, and he was going to solve that problem. A friend of his has informed him that COCT's accuracy was lethal, so he hoped that suppressing fire could keep them down, or preferably kill them. It took him the entire night to come up with his plan. what he came up with was lethal. a quad minigun build, able to fire 3000 rounds per minute. the only problem was the cooldown and the amount of ammo needed. He decided on 9mm bullets and ordered large chains to be built. The other question he had was to either use boxes or chains. he decided on boxes, and started on a new box, that could hold up to 1200 bullets per box. the entire thing would cost close to 2 million dollars to build but it would be hell for COCT. Grundy handed the design to his close friend, and they started the build.

close to 2 months later, they had finished the prototype, it was a monster of a machine and weighed close to 1500 pounds. he ordered the production of a second one to be built and sent to Warnog for field testing. he would find better usage for them. At this time, the warship was ready to be launched, and it was a smashing success. In order to make tweeby land II great, he first needed to blow up the older tweeby land. a small red button was gathering dust, and Grundy pressed it. A distant boom was heard. Tweeby land was no more, Tweeeby land II was ready to be annonced to the world.

"Start our scouting operations, locate COCT, and find if any of our fellow allies need help with their affairs, we need to find something to do with this new tech we have made. make sure to leave enough people to protect the nation, it is important that we keep better security than before. new army drafting, and make sure ther are no spies, we need to be protected."

"Yes sir"

Grundy watched the scouting ships take off, he was waiting for more things to happen, some excitement.
Last edited by Tweeby land II on Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Svoleyska
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Svoleyska » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:51 am

Recorded by SGDW

ID: SGDW-MIC274

Description:
Voice recording taken in the Legislative House of New Moldova, located in the territory of the Queendom. Conversation between an unknown official and Vasily Petrov.

Petrov’s lines in red, unknown official in cyan.
[Transcript]
(Piano playing unknown song)

(Door opens)

“You’re still playing that old piano?”

“Yes.”

(Piano continues)

“My father gave it to me when he passed. He-”

“Yes, I know. You tell this to me a hundred times.”

“He taught me how to play it. He taught me how to play old folk songs, and songs he composed himself.”

(Piano finishes)

“What’s the matter?”

“It’s Mandatory Conscription. They want to annex us.”

“Annex? They think they can just appear out of nowhere and take over our territory?”

“Apparently. They sent us the document and a note.”

“Let me see.”

"‘Petrov, it has been known across the CCU that your nation is failing. Not only is your economy unable to sustain itself, but your people are growing restless.
Soon, you will have a revolution on your hands, and we both know that you can’t handle another blow to your nation.
Let’s cut to the chase. I want to make a proposition to you.
If you annex your nation into ours, we combine our wealth and power.
We can help sustain your nation with our resources. I would also like to ask a small favor.
In return for our generosity, your military will combine with ours. We can conquer neighboring nations for their wealth and resources,
and prove to others in the CCU that we are not a force to be reckoned with.’"

“Sir, the only neighboring nation close to us is New Svoleyska.”

"I know."
"‘We WILL be heard. Together we can become the most powerful nation in the CCU. Annex the Queendom with us, and we will survive. The choice is yours.’"

(Pause)

“Sir, there’s already been a protest.”

“What? They did? How did I not hear of this?”

“You’ve been in your office for the last few days, playing piano. They are tired of the mistreatment. They want to overthrow you.”

“If we ignore the people, they’ll raid us and it will be Tsar Nicholas II all over again. But if we annex into Mandatory Conscription, they can help us.”

“There are other ways to please the people.”

“I told you, force is the only way to get the people to do what we want. All we need is a little more force. Let me see the document.”

“You’re signing it?”

“Yes. We can not deny it any longer. Our nation is struggling.”

(Pause)

“It’s done. Send this back to New Kursk.”

“Yes, Sir.”
[End]

New Svoleyska
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Svoleyska » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:59 am

Recorded by SGDW

ID: SGDW-MIC144

Description:
Voice recording taken in the National Legislative Office of New Kursk, located in the territory of Mandatory Conscription. Conversation between two unknown officials and the leader of Mandatory Conscription.

Leader’s lines in red, unknown official #1 in cyan, unknown official #2 in magenta.

[Transcript]

(Door opens)

"Mein Fuh-"

"Sit down. And don't call me that."

"We have been waiting for an hour."

"I know. I had some business to attend to. I assumed that you guys could handle being alone for a while?"

(Pause)

"We have both of the documents"

"It’s about time. What did Petrov say?"

“That he had finally realized that the only way they could survive was with us.”

"Finally. They made the right choice."

“All you have to do is sign here and here.”

(Pause)

“It’s done.”

"I'll file this with the others."

"Good. Send a copy of this and a telegram to Petrov telling him that the document is complete."

“On it.”

“But what about the union? The Treaty states that international documents such as these must be signed by all three head members of the SGD. That includes Ivanoff.”

“To hell with the Treaty. Those idiots over in New Svoleyska don’t have any part in this. Yet. Tell that Ivanoff that we are succeeding.”

“On it.”
[End]

New Kvadrastka
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby New Kvadrastka » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:29 am

From her hideaway underneath the streets of Kvadraztka, Queen Tanya makes calls to her emergency contacts. She and Claudius had been down there for a couple of weeks now and she had memorized the layout. It was a large bunker. Around the same size as a multi-family home, with six bedrooms and four bathrooms. It was there for the long haul. It was originally built in the case of another nuclear war, but times have changed and it has been used as storage for excess weapons and equipment, quite to the surprise of Tanya, for there were enough weapons down here to supply a small army. She had no idea why they chose underneath her house to store all these weapons but she did not complain. They had been taking runs on the surface every other day, switching who goes each time, to resupply on food and make sure the generators are working and such. They were ready to stay there for as long as they had to, but neither wanted to stay much longer than that. Tanya could not get in contact with Krotos or her mother for the last week and she was afraid the COCT had destroyed the nearby cell tower. She had been having meetings with the surviving diplomats via video chat and that was how she stayed informed. The fighting in the streets had stalled, and the city had been split into eight sections. Three controlled by the COCT- the royal district, or the homes of the royal family, Main street district, and downtown, are being sacked and destroyed by their controllers and are causing much distress among the rest of the population. Tweeby land was set as a giant death trap for COCT invaders and is building up its military in its new home. The world was going to shit and the COCT was the cause. Tanya knew that. Krotos was never going to be the man she once knew and loved. Love does crazy things to you and losing your love will destroy you. She knew that. Warnog was... Well, he was Warnog. Something was always off about him. He was an odd man with dark secrets. She could tell. The SGD was in turmoil and Mandatory conscription was going to annex The Queendom. She knew that she had to try and stop them from coming together because that would be a major threat to Svolyeska and the overall order of the CCU. The CCDA was executing protesters.

She was in the middle of a meeting one day when a shout from Claudius interrupted it.

"TANYA! GET YOUR SUIT ON! THESE GUYS ARE COMIN IN HOT!" Just after he finishes shouting a large explosion rocks the bunker, followed by gunfire.

"Oh shit!" Tanya says as she rushes to get her battlesuit on. She grabs an Assault Rifle, loads it and rushes to help Claudius. "What's going on!"

He struggles to his feet and says, "The Terrorists blew open the hatch. Their flowing in!"

"We prepared for this. We have to get to the MG we set up." she says as she peeks over an overturned desk and fires at the enemies.

"I know, I know, but how are we going to get past their constant fire?"

"I don't know! You're the military expert!"

"Alright just give me a second. Ummmm... we could... oh! Okay, help me with the desk. We're gonna move it across the hallway to the other side so we can take a shortcut through the ventilation. I know it in and out, been through it like six or seven times to see where it takes me."

"Okay! Let's go!" Tanya starts to push the desk while Claudius gives cover fire. Once they make it to the vent the rush through to the fallback point.

"Tanya, Get on the MG!"

"Alright," she says as she reaches for the stand. She gets on and begins to fire at the incoming enemies. "There's too many! We have to get out of here!"

'Your right. Get back to the vents! Follow me!" They crawl quickly through the vents and when they finally reach the surface the book it out of there. They finally reach a military checkpoint and are taken to a safe location. Tanya goes into her part-time office and begins to write a telegram that will go out to the many nations of the CCU, specifically The SGD, Idiot People, Tweeby land, Derpy Land, and bobs house.

She sighs and thinks to herself, " I hope this will help..."
you are not the father

Tweeby land II
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

idk

Postby Tweeby land II » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:03 pm

The message board buzzed, a message from New Kvadrastka, Grundy read the letter in no time.

"I suppose we got our actions answered."

He left the room and had his elite team ready up. I guess we will go check out what is going on there. he stepped into his battle suit and walked into the just tested ship. the quad-miniguns were loaded and armed. He checked his safety and said to the squad:

"we are only there to check out what is happening to decide on nations and CCU"

he was met with a chorus of Yes sirs and Copy that. In the meantime, he sent a telegram to New Kvadrastka. The ship made its way to bobs house, and it was seen on the horizon, it docked and engaged cloaking device. it just came upon him that there was no set place to meet up. he started to think, is it safe to be here? and what will happen to the CCU??? he also made sure that his present was ready, his special rounds were stored in his ammo box, ready to be deployed into a gun. they were experimental rounds, tested and verified, he felt that New Kvadrastka might have a better use for them then he had. he had been debating on what gun to bring, and he settled on a modified USAS-12, and a Desert Eagle. all of this was hidden in his suit, and his escort was ready to leave. he left the ship, and walked around the port, he wondered if he had gotten there too quickly.

after an hour of waiting, they started a fire and sat there waiting. Grundy started to cook some food over the fire and the other men started to trickle back to the ship. as soon as the food was cooked Grundy also walked into the ship, it sat there with shields up, waiting for the people to show themselves.

"when are they going to be here?"

"relax we are early"

"what good is it to be early?"

"if COCT intercepted a transmission, we would know"

"right"

"i just hope we can help, i know a lot has happened here in New Kvadrastka. so much less then us."

they sat there in silence while the buzzing of the mic-feed was heard in the backround
Last edited by Tweeby land II on Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Crap city of CCDA
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Crap city of CCDA » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:34 pm

she smiled as the bodies of COCT operatives were burned at the stake, So COCT was very brave, even enough to send murderers. They were dead. She stepped onto one of her warships and started out to a place near the coast. a COCT outpost. Onboard she had 200 men from the S.A.T.U all in special ops gear prepped to take out the outpost. The icy water spilled onto the deck, freezing in her hair. she broke the ice and put a hand on the knife on her belt, this was going to be a fight all right, if the other COCT operatives at the outpost were as good as the assassins that she had faced, then the other troops were going to have issues.

As the COCT outpost came into view, she ordered an artillery bombardment from a decoy ship. as the COCT returned fire, she and the 200 soldiers stormed the outpost. A COCT operative stepped in her way, he only had time to take a breath before she shot him in the face. as SATU stormed the bunker, she started to look for any clues that could lead her back to where they had come from. she spotted some Tweeby Land rifles on the tables, they were jammed. it seemed like moisture had collected in the barrel and the gunpowder had failed to go off. this was no doubt because of lack of care, nearby several bottles leaned against the wall. they had been drunk, and that was to her advantage.

She made her way past several COCT bodies that lay on the floor, they had been gunned down. inside a metal bunker, they found Tweeby and Derpy land tech, lining the walls. More COCT bodies all over the floor, it had been a perfect raid. She ordered for the Guns and Ammo to be taken to the ship. Asking the Commander how many they had lost turned out to be a surprise, they had lost 30 men, and had at least 90 wounded. she ordered for the entire fort to be blown up. as she left, she spied a note that read;
kill the queen of CCDA at all costs, you will be rewarded handsomely if you succeed. do not let me down
She smiled, and wrote her own note;
you just fucked with the wrong person bitch. you are going to get your ass kicked for that.
she left the note in a metal box and walking outside, ordered for the outpost to be blown up. a satisfying boom rang out as the ship pulled away from the outpost, and they started the journey home.

New Kvadrastka
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby New Kvadrastka » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:10 pm

She could not guarantee that the anyone would show up, but she hoped at least some did. It was going to be a very major event. She had been in bobs house for a couple of days now, getting ready to welcome all those guests. Idiot People had just telegraphed her about expansion, so she was unsure about whether or not Warnog would show. Krotos had not answered, but she was almost positive that he would come, he always came. Lord Grundy was already here. He probably thought he was being stealthy, showing up in a cloaked ship. He wasn't. She knew why he was so early, and she was glad to have some backup just in case. She had put Claudius in charge of security for the meeting. Titus trusted him so she did too. He had saved her life more than once already. Titus was not going to arrive at the meeting, for the operation in the middle east was still underway. Since Claudius had left things seemed to be going smoothly, although the First lieutenant of the DLSPF was dead and staff Sergeant Chernov Yaroslav was in charge now. But she did not need to worry about that yet. What she had to worry about was the readiness of this hall for the meeting.

"Nikki! Nikki! Nikki, I need you to set up the table and put name tags on the positions where they will sit." Tanya shouts

"I don't know where they sit ma'am!"

"Oh. I'm on my way to help." She starts to set nametags on the table in the least dangerous way for the leaders. Tanya in-between Krotos and Warnog, the three SGD Leaders separated from each other, and Grundy next to Warnog. This was not necessarily the best idea she had ever had, but it was the thing that they needed right now. She had no clue if the Queen of the CCDA would even receive her telegram, let alone attend. She wanted this to go right so bad.

"Tanya!" Claudius shouts from across the room, "I see a Tweeby land Operative patrolling around! What do you want me to do!"

"Tell them that Lord Grundy is free to come to the arranged sleeping quarters if he would like!"

"Yes, ma'am!" She needs sleep as well. She heads up to her room and makes her bed before changing and laying down to sleep.
you are not the father

Tweeby land II
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Tweeby land II » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:41 pm

Grundy made up his mind, he would go and inspect the meeting place. he left with 3 of his operatives. as they made their way to the meeting place, the townspeople started to give him weird looks. He decided it was not best to linger, and he also had news for New Kvadrastka. Grundy walked through the front door, unopposed. a girl stopped him asking who he was. he dully informed her that he was a security official here to inspect things, he left without waiting for a response. as he tried to navigate the vast halls of the building, he stumbled into the dining room. he inspected the way the people were positioned. he smiled as he saw who he was sitting near. he walked out, again the same girl was there;

"give this note to Mrs. Tanya for me will you?"

inside, CCDA will be there, was written.

"Also, give this to her"

he handed her a metal box. the girl almost lost her footing on the weight of the box.

"thank you"

Grundy walked out of the hall, and back to his ship. He ordered for the cloak to be re-engaged, and the shields to be raised. and so he waited for the others.
Last edited by Tweeby land II on Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crap city of CCDA
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Crap city of CCDA » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:02 pm

The Queen made her way to the island of Bob's house. onboard with her she had about 50 elite soldiers and they were all below decks to avoid the freezing water and wind. She spied something else on the horizon, a second ship. It belonged to COCT. As the ship drew near, she alerted the others to the threat. Hooks were thrown out and COCT operatives jumped onto the ship. She was able to take down 3, but one slashed at her side, inflicting a shallow wound. yelling, she decapitates the operative with her knife. the hatch burst open, and her soldiers kill off the rest of the COCT with their rifles and start to throw grenades at the ship. They blow it up. as the continue on, they are continuously attacked, and she suffers more and more wounds. by the time they are within 400 miles of bob's house, they have taken down 3 of COCT's ships. The queen is streaming with blood. she was going to be late for the meeting. another ship was on the horizon.

Back down-below she is hastily bandaged before going back up to kill more of the COCT. after reaching the shoreline, she realizes they have ended up on the wrong end of the island, she decided to make a land trip, as it would be easier. readying her bag, she is streaming with blood. after another quick bandaging, she starts the trip across the island with a small party. she was going to that meeting.

On the way, by sheer luck, she fell down a massive cavern. she hit rock bottom. she groaned and stood up. the cavern was empty, and she heard her soldiers dropping some rope was dropped down. after she once again started to head to Bob's house, she was encountered by the locals who backed off and ran, probably from her condition. she was a mess, her clothes were bloodstained and dirt was in her hair. she did not care, all she needed to do was reach the meeting place, and get out of there. COCT was probably ready to launch an invasion force on her nation, and she had to be there to lead the army and reserves to fight them off.
Last edited by Crap city of CCDA on Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Idiot People
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Idiot People » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:17 pm

He stared down the barrel of his pistol at the cold dead body at his feet. Where he should have felt guilt, pride, anything, he felt a void of nothingness. It certainly didn't feel like the worse thing in the world, it would just take some getting used to. He set the pistol on his desk and leaned against it, first staring at the body, then out his window. He was lucky this was behind closed doors, instead of in the public. He poured himself a glass of bourbon on the rocks.

He whipped his pistol at the doorway when he heard the gasp of a woman, only to put it back down at the sight of one of his female operatives. "You have news?"

"I, uh... Sir?" The woman glances nervously between the bloodied body and the pistol at Warnog's side.

"Yes...?" After a moments pause, "If you have nothing to say, I'm sure that you can see I have other matters to attend to."

"Right, sir. We've gained confirmation on multiple targets of interest." She took out a folder she held by her side and opened it to an unseen page. "The two targets of interest, Tango One and Charlie Seven, have made contact on a Kvadraztka Operation. As for the operation, it was successful for its part, partly thanks to Grundy's false shipment. However, a corresponding attack was launched simultaneously to the operation, drawing Charlie Seven away."

He thought about this. Clever of the terrorists to lure some of the best troops away from the Queen, leave her vulnerable, for the promise of their own blood. In a way, it reminded him of the old American tactic. And why send Claudius? He would assume Titus would be there... Unless something prevented Titus from coming. Warnog doubted the man would die by the hands of terrorists, perhaps commanding officers ordered him or needed him by their side. He would stick to that assumption for now. And then there was the situation with the Queen. Part of him wanted to question the woman, go there himself, but he suddenly felt a lack of interest. Tanya was a queen, and this was something she would need to grow used to. It wasn't Warnog's problem.

He motioned for the woman to continue. "We've also got an update on Tweeby Land. The nation has been moved into a new location, Tweeby Land II, and the old settlement destroyed. As for the weapon sent for field testing, it's doing as expected. Well. Our team is currently working on a lighter prototype for land vehicles, seeing as the current model's weight limits it to stationary fortification or large naval vessels." He nodded.

"Finally, expansion. We have confirmation that our vessels have safely crossed the sea to Northern Old-Canada for settlement. The number of parished settlers were below expectations, but we still lost enough to slow progress to a crawl." The woman passed him a tablet and he quickly swiped through the pictures on the screen, all progression of the settling.

He stops on one picture of ruins. "And this one? The ruins?"

"Believed to be the old city known as Iqaluit. Currently uninhabited, sir."

He finished up and passed the tablet back to the woman. "Anything else?"

"Uh, only a formal invitation from Queen Tanya of New Kvadraztka."

"Contents?"

"Unknown. Your eyes only."

He gingerly took the letter that the woman held out and broke the seal to reveal the letter inside. He did a quick read of it, then re-read it. "Tell Kitoshi to be ready to move out tomorrow morning."

"Sir?"

"We just got a formal invitation to a meeting between nations of COCT and other matters. " He thought back to an old memory, "Tell him that we'll be arriving by ship." He gave a smile to the woman, but it held little meaning to Warnog, simply politeness and courtesy.

Trouble was beginning to brew. And the CCU and COCT were going to be the stars in this little play.
Last edited by Idiot People on Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
NEW ACCOUNT
Charmante

Tweeby land II
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Tweeby land II » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:33 am

yet another day was spent waiting, Grundy picked up some of the feed, COCT had sent warships after the vessle that had destroyed one of they're outposts. There had been no survivors, and the COCT had been so focused on that one ship, they had failed to realize that they had targeted the wrong ship. If the messages he had got were true, the Queen of CCDA was headed to they're location on foot. If COCT had found out that they were having a meeting, they hadn’t said so, and would probably not be going to. To supplement for this, they would have to up their security. Grundy had set up some snipers and servalence positions around the house, if COCT came here they would know. He sent out the order that all of the coms were to remain open, and if COCT was able to launch a surprise attack on them, they would know.

He developed a new rutine for waiting, the cloaking device was to remain on during the day, and during the night, the batteries were recharged. He put the sheids up to minimum power levels, and had there be manditory security checks. He walked into the command room and talked to his commanders;

“Do we have confirmed locatoins of where to put lookouts?”

“Yes” said a weathered looking officer “the towers and buildings around the city make optimal sniper positions.”

“good ” he replied “make sure that Bob and Tanya are informed that we have snipers in position, coded comms, check your aim. Saftey of the officials is the prime thing here. And I want the ship to leavet the port when the meeting starts, keep your cloak on. Make sure you are with some fishing vessles, it will make it seem like you are merely part of the stream of waves from the vessles.”

“But sir,” said one “what if the COCT were to attack and we were not there?”

“You are to be there in case of an emergency. If the other diplomats were unable to make it out, and we were the last resort then you would be there. I do not beleive that the COCT would do anything to attack a C-class warship. Especially one that has a cloaking device on it.”

“So in accordance to the plan,” asked one “we are able to sink COCT vessles unattended to?”

Grundy gave him a cold look: “yes, only if they are out of a 100 ft radius of the town.”

“We’ll keep the comms out and ready for any enemy attack that may come here sir”

A murmur of agreement swept the room. Grundy nodded and dismissed the men. It was a day untill the meeting, something in the air was not right to him. Going into a locked chamber, grundy took one last box out of the vault. It was labled “SNRPL SLNC V9” if Warnog showed up this was for him. It still needed fine tuneing but besides that it was a great thing to behold. Grundy popped opent the lid, and dropped in several small balls. Inside he put detailed instructions and information on what the items were and how they might be used.

He looked back into the vault. One of his senior comanders, and an old friend stood next to him.

“So you gave XPLSV RND V19, SPD RND V57, and SPD RND PSTL V90 to Queen Tanya”

“Yes, they will need it more than us”

“You gave the second models of them away.”

“They were ready, but expensive to make. I know what you are thinking, how we could have used them. But look at it this way, they are struggleing more than we are. Between us and Derpy Land, there are not a lot of major arms making nations out there. It might be best that we try and make our allies well.”

“Says the man bringing a shotgun and a pistol to a diplomacy meeting”

“He smiled. Over the years you will learn Derek, all things must be approached with caution. Ignoreing one thing will bring your downfall.”

Derek smiled and nodded. “We have one more thing, we should give the SPR SNPR RND V45 to CCDA. im sure she will use that for much good in her nation” he said sarcastiacally.

“She is an excellent sniper I will admit that much”

“Only that much? Have you heard that she took down 3 COCT ships coming here? She is probably headed here by foot and all you say is that she has good marksmanship?”

“A will can only be stretched so far. She is at the breaking point.”

Derek sighed. Grundy smiled and took out another box. SPR SNPR RND V45. he walked out and to his private guard;

“Guard this with your lives, and you know who they go to.”

They nodded. Grundy left the room. Retiring to his quarters, he slid the USAS, and the Deagle to its hidden slots, and lay down to rest. Tomorrow was going to be a hell of a day, and he needed all the rest that he could get. an update on his quad-minigun had been filed this had allowed for him to realize a fatal flaw in the original design; the weight had brought in the whole plan down. a double one would suffice the needs for land vehicles and the quad would be for naval. as he thought of this, he drifted off to sleep, where his dreams haunted him of things that had passed.
Last edited by Tweeby land II on Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tweeby land II
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Tweeby land II » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:30 pm

Grundy lay down in his chamber, consumed by memories. She was there in front of him again, Arellia. The ship started home and the scene started all over again;

“Get down!”

A missile sailed overhead and detonated 100yds from them. Bullets flew everywhere.

“Where is the main force?”

“I-I don’t know!”

A tank provided support as the ground troops retreated to a brick house. flin surveyed the area. He quickly started to bandage the arm of a soldier. Arellia was providing cover fire over the wall. COCT was advancing towards them. An RPG rocket took down a tank near them, and they were bombarded with shrapnel. Slipping a mask on, Flin started to shoot at COCT. No matter how many he shot down, more took their places.

As the battle wore on, more Tweeby Landians fell, and the COCT went higher and higher up the hill to the stronghold. As the fighting only grew worse, soon COCT was at the gates of the Bunker. Arellia frowned;

“They are about to break through”

“I know” flin replied, “We should retreat.”

“We can’t, they took out all of the ships.”

“Hey lovebirds” Yelled Derek “Why don’t you help us out here instead of talking.”

Derek’s arm was bleeding badly. He was only 19 at the time and he was bleeding for his country. flin quickly grabbed a rifle and started to lay down bullets into the enemy lines.

“The queen! Where’s the Queen?!”

“The tower! She’s in the tower!”

A missile flew overhead, taking out the tower support. As the tower started to crumple, a telegram was sent. Flint watched as the tower toppled backwards into the sea. He just stood there baffled. Then the grief set in, his mother, the queen was dead. Bombs exploded around him. Arellia pulled him down and slapped him to his senses;

“We’re getting shot at, Flin! Do something, or end up like her!”

Flin stood up dazed, but complied. The battle wore on, and Tweeby land ground forces were able to clear a path to the sea. As the Navy picked them up, shells rained down upon them.

“When will COCT do something else with their lives?” yelled a soldier.

“They never will, the nation is too important to them,” said Flin. “Make sail for Tweeby Land waters!”

A shell struck the ship, and heat-seeking shrapnel went out in all directions. They locked onto their targets. One struck Arellia. She crumpled and hit the deck. Flin grabbed her and carried her down the stairs. It was a long night and Grundy helped surgeons to take out the shrapnel. One large chunk remained, and it was locked onto her heart.

Through the weeks that followed Flin was able to save her. Putting her into some sort of sleep, he was able to construct a canceling magnet that stopped the metal piece. It was not enough to take it out though. On one of the pieces of shrapnel laid the crest of Derpy Land. Hate filled his body, and all he ever wanted to do was take out Derpy Land and make them pay. He wanted to kill them all for taking the one he loved away from him, but alas he could not challenge. Derpy land had mobilized much of its population, and Tweeby land was just some small nation out there. He spent the next several years plotting on how to take out COCT and possibly Derpy Land. He decided to take out COCT fist and Deal with Derpy Land later. Between his plots, he was able to find different ways to take out the shrapnel, but none worked. Then he found a way; titanium magnets were able to counter the Shrapnel, and Flin started to collect it, he would find it until the day he died.

Grundy woke up from his dream, in his hand was the last piece of Titanium he needed. Derek had bought it off of a citizen from Bob’s House. He had it tested and verified, it was pure titanium. Entering the safest vault ever build, Grundy started to bang out the last pieces of titanium. The magnet was finished. He looked at the girl who he had worked so tirelessly to save. A ring on her finger matched one on his and he smiled and hit the switch. A piece of shrapnel flew out an hit the magnet, right as it left her body she opened her eyes. Grundy let the tears flow as Arellia got out of bed for the first time in 7 years. Taking her hand he lead her to the castle wall where she could look out at the new Tweeby Land. 7 years of hard work had paid off, and for once he was happy. Happy to have someone.

“It's beautiful,” she said

“You read my mind.”
Last edited by Tweeby land II on Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Crap city of CCDA
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Crap city of CCDA » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:52 pm

as she walked through the streets, nobody thought that she could be the queen. she was filthy and covered with blood, most likely the victim of a mugging. she heard the snickers of the people who aligned against the road, and murmurs of the men who were asking her to share their bed. She muttered curses under her breath and kept on walking. she reached the castle without stopping which was fortunate, as her people were a rowdy bunch, and could sometimes be a pain to watch over. The meeting had been semi-productive, they had a plan and we're going to put it into action. she however did not play a major part in this. she would focus on her own efforts as a queen and try to improve her own fortunes. She inspected the swampy wilderness as a potential spot for something great. this was the area to train new troops. she ordered for the construction of a military base there, the swampy wilderness would prove to be useful in the training of the troops. The wilderness was the greatest asses they had, bend it to your will and you had the entire world. Mostly because the world was wilderness, but that was beside the point. She sighed as she inspected the haul they had found from the COCT base, a load of Crappy Tweeby land rifles, and some shells and bombs from derpy land. The rifles were to be melted down, or sent to local militas across the country, and the Shells were to be inspected for further or no further use in the military. How they managed to get so many shells was a mystery to her. "they were not lying at the meeting when they discussed Shells and Crappy rifles" she mumbled "they need to protect their weapon stock better." She sighed and started to inspect a chart listinga all of the military assests she had at her disposel, 14 ships made up her navy. she had about 2000 fully equiped troops, counting about a quarter of the reserve troops and about 60 outdated tanks. She cringed as she read her air force list, that consisted of 2 fighter jets, and 6 bombers. that came up to about 13600 troops (with the entire reserve) and 82 veicles. it was not much but it could defend her nation which was the sole perpose of the entire army forces existance. She had heard that there would be a shortage of supplies from derpy land or something. she would be deeply affected by this, as the stocked supplies were minimal. she would see about getting supplies from other nations and ensureing the saftey and wellfare of her nation.

Idiot People
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Idiot People » Mon May 20, 2019 7:58 pm

Operation Charlie Oscar Charlie Tango Infiltration Program

*-+=|=+-*

Warnog watched the supplies being driven in from the nearby shore on a perch atop an old building still mostly intact. The building itself appeared to be an old bakery, though any food that might've adorned the shop were long gone and lost to time. Kitoshi came up a makeshift ramp from behind the building and stood at Warnog's side.

"The Kvadrastkan troops' ship has arrived. They're set to arrive here in 2 hours."

"Size?"

Kitoshi opened up a folder. "Sixteen, most average builds, but a few variants."

Kitoshi passed the folder over and reviewed the occupants of the folder. "You know where to send these. I want a new identity provided for each of them by tomorrow morning, along with the relevant clothes."

"Sir...? Only seven of them will be proceeding on as recruits for the COCT. Shouldn't we wait to see who makes it?"

"No, I want new identities for all of them. You'll see why at the briefing." Kitoshi responded with a stiff nod and went to give the folder to the appropriate division.

*-+=|=+-*

Warnog looked at the fourteen men and two women standing before him. They each stood around him, some in a relaxed manner and some at attention. He thought to himself which seemed like terrorist material. He looked at each of their name tags on their chest, though he did not need to, and picked out who he saw making it as a recruit.

He cleared his throat before speaking. "Glad you could all make it safely. Do you all know why you're here?" No one spoke up. "Good. What you hear and see here is never to be shared with anyone. If anyone asks, you are on a recon mission."

A man farther in the back snorts loudly. "And why is that? Some secret government conspiracy? I hear your people can't read, least of all write--" The man next to him jabbed him in the ribs. Kitoshi moved to say something from behind Warnog, but he held his hand up to stop him. Warnog smiled at him, but his eyes stayed dead serious. Seems like Krotos has been spreading rumors, he mused.

"Sure. If that's what you'd like to think, go ahead. But I should state something." He turned his attention from the man to the whole group. "The mission you all are preparing for here? There's only room for seven of you on that mission. Which means..." He let the realization set in as everyone looked at each other before setting his eyes back on the soldier, "...anyone I deem unprepared, unworthy, or unnecessary will be packing up and headed home. It's that kind of government conspiracy." The only way he could describe the moment was with a comical gulp.

"Lucky for you, however, I'm not the one supervising your training."

On cue, a pretty woman about thirty-five stepped forward. She was pleasant to the eye, dark hair and fair skin, if it weren't for the eyepatch she wore over her left eye and the two scars on her face, one under her eyepatch and the other stretching across her right cheek to her jaw. When she spoke, her voice was like gravel.

"Lucky for you, or unlucky for some of you, I'll be supervising." She took a look around the crowd of soldiers before continuing on with a booming voice, "This is not a military training camp. This is not retirement. As far as anyone outside this facility is concerned, this is a recon mission on the expansion of Idiot People. Understood?"

"Yes, Ma'am!" Warnog nodded. Lisian would make a good drill sergeant.

“Good! Now… you may be wondering why you are here. You were chosen by your country to represent the best of the union in the face of The Coalition of Outer Colony Terrorists, or more commonly known as COCT, which be be referred to as Charlie Oscar Charlie Tango here. As many of you know, many of the larger nations of the union have suffered through their attacks and onslaughts. Even now, these terrorists are inhabiting New Kvadrastka as they have with Derpyland. Some of you may have even lost families, friends, or acquaintances.” There were a few nods around the circle.

“So, in light of recent actions, the nations have decided enough is enough. Even now, plans are in motion and nations setting position for our counter-attack. But in order to do that, we need information.” She let that sink in as Warnog stepped in to continue their briefing.

“We currently have our agents inside the COCT collecting information, but we cannot collect information at a fast enough rate to keep up with our movements toward this assault. You all here have been collected to train, not as soldiers, but as spies to infiltrate the main base and help collect information. Weaknesses, base locations, major influences, and other information is vital to wiping these scoundrels out. Once we’ve finished our assault on the main base, procedural cleanup with remaining outposts and terrorists.”

A shorter man up front raised his hand before Warnog motioned for him to speak. “What about the mission details about our infiltration and the assault?”

“As I’ve said, we only have room for seven on the mission. Once we know who will be going on that mission, those soldiers will be briefed. As for the assault, your participation will be up to your nation’s military powers, but you won’t be out of the compound until right before the assault, so you may not be integrated into the assault.”

Another man spoke up, “You said you had agents inside? Does that mean you have experience with these terrorists?”

He nodded. “Yes, we have experience, though I have no personal experience as a nation leader. You will be entering under the guise of recruits among other recruits not a part of the operation. You will be trained as strangers under the supervision of Lisian here, who does have experience.”

A woman spoke up this time, one of two twin sisters, a redhead with short hair and a blondie with braided hair. “Is that how you got those scars? From dealing with these terrorists?” She was speaking to Lisian next to Warnog.

“I was one of the first agents integrated into the operation once the organization was discovered by us. For you, you shouldn’t be there long enough for any lasting damage, but it won’t be pretty and will likely be rigorous and/or painful. Those of you who won’t be on the mission, take the skills you learn here and consider yourselves lucky.”

Warnog looked around the group to make sure there weren’t any more questions before wrapping up. “You will have the rest of the day to get comfortable. Meet back here by dusk to see your sleeping quarters and any other important information. You now have time to yourselves, use it how you please. Dismissed.”

The group looked at each other for a moment before talking amongst themselves and dispersing. Warnog turned and walked away with Lisian by his side. She lifted her hand to remove the eyepatch and the fake scar that went with it, her voice now a soft, melodic tone different from the gravely one she took on before.

She let her finger trail along the scar on her cheek, very much real, as she spoke to Warnog. “What do you think?”

“I think that we only have a few weeks to whip seven of them into terrorist material and do what we need to do before extracting them. Think you can do it?” The oracle tossed a glance to the woman by his side.

“Of course. You know me.” She winked.

Warnog smiled respectfully before looking ahead. “I have other matters to deal with by the end of tonight, as well as setting up their first test. When they get to their quarters, have them have their clothes folded on the chest at the end of their bed. I’ll have the others get their identities and civilian clothes set for them by the time they wake up. Apart from that, you know what to do.”

“Alright, I’ll have it done.” She gave a small bow before they both parted, Kitoshi following Warnog.

*-+=|=+-*

They all stood in front of Warnog, each looking through the folders containing their new identities and civilian clothes that related to it. “Welcome. I hope you all had a good rest last night. I trust you found the folders set out for you--”

“What are these exactly? Are we tailing someone or something?”

“In order to infiltrate the compound of recruits, you need to be able to act the part. From this point on, those folders are your new life. We’ve analyzed your own profiles and created an alias that would suit you enough so that you wouldn’t have trouble adapting. In order to be able to fit this persona, however, you need to know to act the part of a civilian, not a soldier. So, from this point forward, you all are strangers from varying nations. You will be expected to study and know every detail about your identity and rehearse it by heart. Any slip up can lead to the death of you or one of your companions.”

He looked at each of them for a moment. “You will be monitored. You will be hurt. You will have no help. At this point in time, you are currently in enemy territory, and any move you make can lead to your death. Understood?”

He took the silence as confirmation as he turned and walked away.

*-+=|=+-*

Part 1 of 2
NEW ACCOUNT
Charmante

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents