NATION

PASSWORD

The Red Tiger Rises (OOC/OPEN-TG/MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hrythingland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hrythingland » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:42 pm

Bulgar Rouge wrote:
Hrythingland wrote:Bulgar, may I send a team of marines to board your defecting ship?

When its location is disclosed, yeah.

We’ll shoot Kurz a message then.
Kingdom of the Hrythingas
Hrýðingríċe
ᛒᛠᛚᚢᚳᚹᛠᛚᛘ ᚢᚾᚹᛖᚩᚱᚦᛋᚳᛁᛈᛖ ᛒᛖᚠᚩᚱᚪᚾ

SAXON NATIONALISM|WODENISM|MARTIALISM

State type: Elective Monarchy
Leader: Hrythwealda (King) Wynmar II, Earl of Ashwold,
Capital: Ingwineburgh
Language: Hrystic (Old English)
Religion: Holy Wodenic Rite
Characteristics: Isolationist, mercantile, conservative, rural, deeply religious
Industries: sheep/beef agriculture, fishing, offshore oil, financial services

Bulgar Rouge
Minister

Founded: Dec 08, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bulgar Rouge » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:54 pm

Hrythingland wrote:
Bulgar Rouge wrote:
When its location is disclosed, yeah.

We’ll shoot Kurz a message then.

Great.

This nation does not reflect my RL views.
Singaporean Transhumans wrote:I'm only saying that, well, even commies have reached the level of selling counterfeit and drugs in their storefronts, we can't be any less.

The Holy Therns wrote:Politicians make statements. It's their substitute for achievement.

Hrythingland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Hrythingland » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:40 pm

Post is up, and our friend Dewydd from the Rhondda returns. Essentially Albion has begun mobilising its forces in the East whilst moving its fleet up too but these are of course 'manoeuvres'. Bulgar's activity has been noted but wrongly attributed and I open a new front in Xinjiang which will of course be minor for now. Next I will be looking at King Arthur's arrival in India, the continued voyage of the East Indies Battlegroup and some good old fire force missions along the Malay-Thai border.
Hrýðingríċe

Characteristics: Isolationist, mercantile, conservative, rural, deeply religious

Bulgar Rouge
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bulgar Rouge » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:16 am

Sweet. My post is half-ready, but with lots of new developments coming up: the NPLA is "responding" to the heightened tensions with China by increasing the alert status of its own foreign deployments, the THS is setting its covert operations in motion and the ship tale is about to see a twist.

EDIT: One more thing - the forces entering Malaysia are comrpised of Cambodian THS operatives, not Laosian ones. They merely use weapons acquired and then transferred to them by Laos on the black market.
Last edited by Bulgar Rouge on Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Singaporean Transhumans wrote:I'm only saying that, well, even commies have reached the level of selling counterfeit and drugs in their storefronts, we can't be any less.

The Holy Therns wrote:Politicians make statements. It's their substitute for achievement.

Shackley
Envoy

Founded: May 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Shackley » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:00 pm

My post is up, hopefully I'll be able to do some follow-ups in the next week or so and get a little more involved.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Overview | Persons of Interest | Buy from Kibbs Royal Armaments Co. ! | Buy from The Drawbridge Group!
ORBAT: | Royal Shackleyan Air Force | Royal Shackleyan Navy ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Hrythingland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Hrythingland » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:42 pm

Shackley wrote:My post is up, hopefully I'll be able to do some follow-ups in the next week or so and get a little more involved.

I’ll have Lord Aberdeenshire meet you at an airstrip. Also Hearts of Oak made my day Shackley. Bloody good tune. And a bloody good roar too to sing.
Last edited by Hrythingland on Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hrýðingríċe

Shackley
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Shackley » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:27 pm

Hrythingland wrote:
Shackley wrote:My post is up, hopefully I'll be able to do some follow-ups in the next week or so and get a little more involved.

I’ll have Lord Aberdeenshire meet you at an airstrip. Also Hearts of Oak made my day Shackley. Bloody good tune. And a bloody good roar too to sing.

Excellent. Glad to hear it cheered you up some; I thought it fit the overall theme of the nation and made it the anthem. You're right, it is a catchy tune.
Wishing everyone a happy New Year, try not to get as pissed as me.
Overview | Persons of Interest | Buy from Kibbs Royal Armaments Co. ! | Buy from The Drawbridge Group!
ORBAT: | Royal Shackleyan Air Force | Royal Shackleyan Navy ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Hrythingland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Hrythingland » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:49 pm

Shackley wrote:
Hrythingland wrote:I’ll have Lord Aberdeenshire meet you at an airstrip. Also Hearts of Oak made my day Shackley. Bloody good tune. And a bloody good roar too to sing.

Excellent. Glad to hear it cheered you up some; I thought it fit the overall theme of the nation and made it the anthem. You're right, it is a catchy tune.
Wishing everyone a happy New Year, try not to get as pissed as me.

Alas, I have a party in London so I will likely find myself on New Year’s Day in a heap outside Euston Station being pecked at by pigeons.
Hrýðingríċe

Bulgar Rouge
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bulgar Rouge » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:13 am

Woop, posted

Hrythingland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Hrythingland » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:33 am

Bulgar Rouge wrote:Woop, posted

Bloody hell. Right well good work. I’ll have local constabulary units evacuate along with civilians and then I’ll send in the cavalry. Things are about to get very violent there. As for your boat, how open are to it being tracked down?
Hrýðingríċe

Bulgar Rouge
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bulgar Rouge » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:14 am

Hrythingland wrote:

Bloody hell. Right well good work. I’ll have local constabulary units evacuate along with civilians and then I’ll send in the cavalry. Things are about to get very violent there. As for your boat, how open are to it being tracked down?

Yeah a bit long! I wanted to include the preparations for the summit with Cedoria too but I'll keep that to a separate post.

It's not impossible for the ship to be discovered tbh, but it should still take some time. IRL it's a very busy naval corridor with hundreds of such ships at any given time.

Bulgar Rouge
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bulgar Rouge » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:14 am

Hrythingland wrote:

Yeah a bit long! I wanted to include the preparations for the summit with Cedoria too but I'll keep that to a separate post.

It's not impossible for the ship to be discovered tbh, but it should still take some time. IRL it's a very busy naval corridor with hundreds of such ships at any given time.

Hrythingland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Hrythingland » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:38 am

Bulgar Rouge wrote:
Hrythingland wrote:Bloody hell. Right well good work. I’ll have local constabulary units evacuate along with civilians and then I’ll send in the cavalry. Things are about to get very violent there. As for your boat, how open are to it being tracked down?

Of course. Or I wait for it to dock in Singapore and have some MI6 agents piece stuff together. Perhaps he would be more open to a brief meeting in a tea-house with an intel officer?
Hrýðingríċe

Bulgar Rouge
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bulgar Rouge » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:42 am

Hrythingland wrote:
Bulgar Rouge wrote:

Of course. Or I wait for it to dock in Singapore and have some MI6 agents piece stuff together. Perhaps he would be more open to a brief meeting in a tea-house with an intel officer?

That would be a perfect outcome. The character is a great hook for some espionage subplots I have in mind.

Hrythingland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Hrythingland » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:48 am

Bulgar Rouge wrote:
Hrythingland wrote:Of course. Or I wait for it to dock in Singapore and have some MI6 agents piece stuff together. Perhaps he would be more open to a brief meeting in a tea-house with an intel officer?

That would be a perfect outcome. The character is a great hook for some espionage subplots I have in mind.

Got a quick reply up to you as I was doing some work on my laptop anyway. I'll wait for others to post before I make a larger post.
Hrýðingríċe

Bulgar Rouge
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bulgar Rouge » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:16 pm

Hrythingland wrote:
Bulgar Rouge wrote:

Got a quick reply up to you as I was doing some work on my laptop anyway. I'll wait for others to post before I make a larger post.

Great, should I proceed with the attack, or wait for a post or two as well, given that the THS is not involved with any of the other parties?

Hrythingland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Hrythingland » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:22 pm

Bulgar Rouge wrote:
Hrythingland wrote:Got a quick reply up to you as I was doing some work on my laptop anyway. I'll wait for others to post before I make a larger post.

Great, should I proceed with the attack, or wait for a post or two as well, given that the THS is not involved with any of the other parties?

Proceed if you wish
Hrýðingríċe

Bulgar Rouge
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bulgar Rouge » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:25 pm

Hrythingland wrote:
Bulgar Rouge wrote:

Proceed if you wish

Okay

Bulgar Rouge
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bulgar Rouge » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:08 pm

Made this map of the situation so that everyone can imagine things a bit more clearly.

Hrythingland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Hrythingland » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:36 pm

Bulgar Rouge wrote:Made this map of the situation so that everyone can imagine things a bit more clearly.

Very nice. Good post, this will be some good carnage.
Hrýðingríċe

Bulgar Rouge
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bulgar Rouge » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:12 am

Hrythingland wrote:
Bulgar Rouge wrote:Made this map of the situation so that everyone can imagine things a bit more clearly.

Very nice. Good post, this will be some good carnage.

Especially when the rest of the insurgents cross the border. They'll be going for the provincial capital but we'll see how far they make it.

Also, happy new year to everyone!

Grater Tovakia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 27, 2018
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Grater Tovakia » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:59 pm

So sorry about not being active or anything, I have been dealing with a lot of Gameplay related stuff recently and as usual RP takes a back seat to Gameplay 99% of the time. I am also going through a massive ORBAT change which will involve my "new" aircraft in special Grater Tovakian Liveries. I will try and have a post out this weekend Again sorry for the unresponsiveness.
Never pet a burning dog

Hrythingland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Hrythingland » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:08 pm

Grater Tovakia wrote:So sorry about not being active or anything, I have been dealing with a lot of Gameplay related stuff recently and as usual RP takes a back seat to Gameplay 99% of the time. I am also going through a massive ORBAT change which will involve my "new" aircraft in special Grater Tovakian Liveries. I will try and have a post out this weekend Again sorry for the unresponsiveness.

No worries, is everyone else alright?
Hrýðingríċe

Shackley
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Shackley » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:59 pm

Hrythingland wrote:
Grater Tovakia wrote:So sorry about not being active or anything, I have been dealing with a lot of Gameplay related stuff recently and as usual RP takes a back seat to Gameplay 99% of the time. I am also going through a massive ORBAT change which will involve my "new" aircraft in special Grater Tovakian Liveries. I will try and have a post out this weekend Again sorry for the unresponsiveness.

No worries, is everyone else alright?

More or less but I'm afraid I might not be able to take part much for the next few days. Terribly sorry but I think a combination of the cold weather and the copious amounts of rum and lager on New Years' Eve ended up giving me a nasty cold which I'm still trying to shift. Added on to that is the fact that I'm a little behind on my college assignments now means that I don't really have the time or energy at the moment.
However as soon as I'm able to rid the annual winter plague and gain some more breathing-room with regard to deadlines I'll be posting as usual.

Again, apologies but I hope to be back in the coming week.
Cheers.

Bulgar Rouge
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bulgar Rouge » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:36 am

Shackley wrote:
Hrythingland wrote:No worries, is everyone else alright?

More or less but I'm afraid I might not be able to take part much for the next few days. Terribly sorry but I think a combination of the cold weather and the copious amounts of rum and lager on New Years' Eve ended up giving me a nasty cold which I'm still trying to shift. Added on to that is the fact that I'm a little behind on my college assignments now means that I don't really have the time or energy at the moment.
However as soon as I'm able to rid the annual winter plague and gain some more breathing-room with regard to deadlines I'll be posting as usual.

Again, apologies but I hope to be back in the coming week.
Cheers.

No issues, have a quick recovery. I'm ready with the next steps and available.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents