NATION

PASSWORD

Al Saranidi School of Insurgency(IC/post-MT or MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Saranidia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:46 am

Danceria wrote:
Saranidia wrote:"You are not hypocritical you are defending justice and your people" said Fatimah
before a messenger came in and said
"the military jurisidiction of your Khanate has been called to fight, it is your choice of whether to be at the front with them Khan Suleiman."

"I am the ward of Mikhail Khan," Suleiman began "and I am under his command and responsibility. Wherever he goes, or commands me to go, I shall go. If the Khanate shall fight, then I, under the protection of that Khanate, will not forsake my duties." after dismissing the messenger, he paused and turned to Fatimah, gradually speaking. "See to it that the Guild prospers, and the School as well. May the Almighty keep you close, and your troubles far..."

In that moment, his youthful impulsivity demanded to break free, to embrace her one last time and keep himself as far from death as possible. But he swallowed that and simply stated. "We will meet each other again in Paradise."

She said "yes and if you live I will marry you."
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)

Vote Lisa Nandy

Copy this into your sig if you know sex and gender are different and did not fail biology.

RIP grandpa kitchen

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:53 am

Saranidia wrote:
Danceria wrote:"I am the ward of Mikhail Khan," Suleiman began "and I am under his command and responsibility. Wherever he goes, or commands me to go, I shall go. If the Khanate shall fight, then I, under the protection of that Khanate, will not forsake my duties." after dismissing the messenger, he paused and turned to Fatimah, gradually speaking. "See to it that the Guild prospers, and the School as well. May the Almighty keep you close, and your troubles far..."

In that moment, his youthful impulsivity demanded to break free, to embrace her one last time and keep himself as far from death as possible. But he swallowed that and simply stated. "We will meet each other again in Paradise."

"Not at once..." Suleiman would smile cheekily, almost forgetting they he would be facing death. "Let's just say, if I come back, you owe me a kiss. And paying for our first official date."
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:59 am

Danceria wrote:
Saranidia wrote:

"Not at once..." Suleiman would smile cheekily, almost forgetting they he would be facing death. "Let's just say, if I come back, you owe me a kiss. And paying for our first official date."

"Of course my lord" said Fatimah
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)

Vote Lisa Nandy

Copy this into your sig if you know sex and gender are different and did not fail biology.

RIP grandpa kitchen

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:08 am

Saranidia wrote:
Danceria wrote:"Not at once..." Suleiman would smile cheekily, almost forgetting they he would be facing death. "Let's just say, if I come back, you owe me a kiss. And paying for our first official date."

"There is no Lord but the Lord of Heavens," Suleiman would state proudly, before resuming a playful smirk. "Though consider it a royal decree that you write to me as often as you can. I'll be doing the same."
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:10 am

Danceria wrote:
Saranidia wrote:

"There is no Lord but the Lord of Heavens," Suleiman would state proudly, before resuming a playful smirk. "Though consider it a royal decree that you write to me as often as you can. I'll be doing the same."

"ok" said Fatimah

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:34 am

During a politics lesson Fatimah was asked by the teacher
"What are the advantages of a chivalric code for the freedom of the people?"

Fatimah said
1. courage in defence against imperialists and Islamaphobes etc.
2. the warrior and political class not using their skills to turn on their own people or the innocents and defenceless amongst the people of their enemies.
3. The chivalric elites defending their own freedom

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:17 pm

Josepef yawned as he headed to Mikhail’s room. He had just gotten a order to head to his boss. He shivered in fear as he walked down the hall to Mikhail’s office. He knocked on the door and...
Pronouns: Any
Discord: bigbossg13
URA Deputy Director Of Security
Utrikesminister for Altia, Founding Member
Anterian Ambassador*
Chief Communications Officer for Lands End*
Warzone Trinidad Mafia Enforcer
Posts don't represent any of my region's views unless stated otherwise.
"We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude."

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:20 pm

The Federation of Spokane wrote:Josepef yawned as he headed to Mikhail’s room. He had just gotten a order to head to his boss. He shivered in fear as he walked down the hall to Mikhail’s office. He knocked on the door and...

“As-Salam alaykum Josepef, did you know you were given the honours of the titles Khan, shawafilah(Arabic for chevalier) and Commander of the Order of Saladin?”he said.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:57 pm

Josepef emails Mikhail.
Mr Khan’ I am going to disappear . I believe that if I come back to the school as your fake son, and not Josepef Vermont the Sardinian Hero, I will have a better chance at learning. We can say Josepef was taken hostage by the nation I was sent to fight against. And when I am big and strong, Josepef can return with a few scars claiming he escaped from them. My new name can be chosen by you, but I must insist that my middle name must be Josepef. I will use my countries technology to deage me back to a 11 year old. You can say my mother died and you took me in giving me my name as my mum was too lazy to name me. When my schooling is through, My memories will be wiped and fake memories will be planted for me to back your story up. When I age up back to Josepef’s Actual age at the time, I will have my memories restored.
Josepef Vermont.
Anterian Ambassador*

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:38 am

The Federation of Spokane wrote:Josepef emails Mikhail.
Mr Khan’ I am going to disappear . I believe that if I come back to the school as your fake son, and not Josepef Vermont the Sardinian Hero, I will have a better chance at learning. We can say Josepef was taken hostage by the nation I was sent to fight against. And when I am big and strong, Josepef can return with a few scars claiming he escaped from them. My new name can be chosen by you, but I must insist that my middle name must be Josepef. I will use my countries technology to deage me back to a 11 year old. You can say my mother died and you took me in giving me my name as my mum was too lazy to name me. When my schooling is through, My memories will be wiped and fake memories will be planted for me to back your story up. When I age up back to Josepef’s Actual age at the time, I will have my memories restored.
Josepef Vermont.

Mikhail said “ok.”

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:20 pm

Saranidia wrote:
The Federation of Spokane wrote:Josepef yawned as he headed to Mikhail’s room. He had just gotten a order to head to his boss. He shivered in fear as he walked down the hall to Mikhail’s office. He knocked on the door and...

“As-Salam alaykum Josepef, did you know you were given the honours of the titles Khan, shawafilah(Arabic for chevalier) and Commander of the Order of Saladin?”he said.

No. Josepef said. He grinned and said “I have the technology. Ready to have a son?” He pointed the gun at his head and clicked the trigger. The next moment, there was a 11 year old Josepef with scars on his hands and a emerald necklace containing Josepef’s memories. The code word was Emerald Little Dragon to age him up and restore his memories.
Anterian Ambassador*

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:58 am

The Federation of Spokane wrote:
Saranidia wrote:“As-Salam alaykum Josepef, did you know you were given the honours of the titles Khan, shawafilah(Arabic for chevalier) and Commander of the Order of Saladin?”he said.

No. Josepef said. He grinned and said “I have the technology. Ready to have a son?” He pointed the gun at his head and clicked the trigger. The next moment, there was a 11 year old Josepef with scars on his hands and a emerald necklace containing Josepef’s memories. The code word was Emerald Little Dragon to age him up and restore his memories.

“Ok. study in Saranidia then renroll in the Insurgency school when your 15.”

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Saranidia wrote:“As-Salam alaykum Josepef, did you know you were given the honours of the titles Khan, shawafilah(Arabic for chevalier) and Commander of the Order of Saladin?”he said.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:38 pm

“ Yes Father.”
Anterian Ambassador*

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:44 pm

The Federation of Spokane wrote:“ Yes Father.”

He gives him all the information needed to pass the New Elite Academy exam.

“Revise this.” He said.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:09 pm

Saranidia wrote:
The Federation of Spokane wrote:“ Yes Father.”

“Revise this.” He said.

“Yes Father.” Josepef, now promptly named Kalmar Khan took the papers and strode in similar fashion to 16 year old Josepef to the room Josepef prepared for his 11 year old self without any of Josepef’s memories. Set on the Moaghany desk was a pile of newspapers and books talking about Josepef Vermont and his supposed life, Sulieman, Josepef’ Honors, and disappearance.
Kalmar stroked the emerald necklace he according to his false memories had had since he was a small tiny baby boy. He walked over to the desk and read the revision things. He then decided to read the papers and books set so precariously on his desk. One of the papers said this:
Josepef Vermont gone missing in Azidstan!
We all know the chatter about Josepef Vermont, Mikhail Khan’s right hand man, honored soldier with a ton of awards, Highly Famed Alumi of the Al Sardini School. The Sardini Times is disappointed to report that Josepef Vermont has been kidnapped by the Azidstanian Government while aiding his brothers and sisters. He was of Spokanite origin, and King Harrison of the Federation of Spokane had to say this: “ Josepef Vermont was nobody in our nation, but we still grieve his kidnapping. We shall wait anxiously for him to return.”
Kalmar grimaced in disgust. How dare the king insult one of his people. He continued reading Josepef was great friend with Sulieman, a another fellow high ranking officer. Josepef according to a friend who wishes to be unnamed was a man with great respect and bravery. The nation of Sardinia shall hope he can fight captivity and return to them.”
Anterian Ambassador*

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:26 am

Saranidia wrote:

“Revise this.” He said.

“Yes Father.” Josepef, now promptly named Kalmar Khan took the papers and strode in similar fashion to 16 year old Josepef to the room Josepef prepared for his 11 year old self without any of Josepef’s memories. Set on the Moaghany desk was a pile of newspapers and books talking about Josepef Vermont and his supposed life, Sulieman, Josepef’ Honors, and disappearance.
Kalmar stroked the emerald necklace he according to his false memories had had since he was a small tiny baby boy. He walked over to the desk and read the revision things. He then decided to read the papers and books set so precariously on his desk. One of the papers said this:
We all know the chatter about Josepef Vermont, Mikhail Khan’s right hand man, honored soldier with a ton of awards, Highly Famed Alumi of the Al Sardini School. The Sardini Times is disappointed to report that Josepef Vermont has been kidnapped by the Azidstanian Government while aiding his brothers and sisters. He was of Spokanite origin, and King Harrison of the Federation of Spokane had to say this: “ Josepef Vermont was nobody in our nation, but we still grieve his kidnapping. We shall wait anxiously for him to return.”
Kalmar grimaced in disgust. How dare the king insult one of his people. He continued reading Josepef was great friend with Sulieman, a another fellow high ranking officer. Josepef according to a friend who wishes to be unnamed was a man with great respect and bravery. The nation of Sardinia shall hope he can fight captivity and return to them.”

Mikhail says to him “one day all my power will be yours.”

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:30 pm

An Islam class was going on with many of the students debating whether the Al Saranidi involvement in the war in Zakistan is a legitimate lesser jihad*

*jihad means struggle. The greater one according to Sufi Islam is within the soul against it’s negative traits,
The lesser one is against the external enemies of Islam.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:42 pm

Saranidia wrote:An Islam class was going on with many of the students debating whether the Al Saranidi involvement in the war in Zakistan is a legitimate lesser jihad*

*jihad means struggle. The greater one according to Sufi Islam is within the soul against it’s negative traits,
The lesser one is against the external enemies of Islam.
Kalmar raised his hand.”Aren’t they trying to get Josepef Vermont back from the Zakistan Government due to his kidnapping?”
Anterian Ambassador*

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:45 pm

Saranidia wrote:
The Federation of Spokane wrote:“Yes Father.” Josepef, now promptly named Kalmar Khan took the papers and strode in similar fashion to 16 year old Josepef to the room Josepef prepared for his 11 year old self without any of Josepef’s memories. Set on the Moaghany desk was a pile of newspapers and books talking about Josepef Vermont and his supposed life, Sulieman, Josepef’ Honors, and disappearance.

Mikhail says to him “one day all my power will be yours.”

“Yes it shall be Father.” Kalmar says back.
Anterian Ambassador*

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents