NATION

PASSWORD

Al Saranidi School of Insurgency(IC/post-MT or MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Saranidia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:10 pm

Meanwhile Fatimah of the Student Shura has sent an email to all the student shura members to debate the following points tomorrow when they get back:
1. What other extra-curricular activities to put on?
2. Should students with titles indicating authority within the ummah or a section of the practicing ummah?*
3. How should the school improve security?
4.Should the President of the Student Shura be given a security detail?
5. How often should fire drills, enemy invasion drills
and pupil on pupil shooter drills occur?
6. What should the punishment for being AWOL from the school be?
7. Should the Chivalric Guild be permitted to carry guns on site?
*Ummah= Muslim community, with connotations of a close bond like that which occurs or should occur between siblings

OOC: tomorrow is OOC tommorow
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)

Vote Lisa Nandy

Copy this into your sig if you know sex and gender are different and did not fail biology.

RIP grandpa kitchen

The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:46 pm

Saranidia wrote:
The Federation of Spokane wrote:Josepef responds to Mikhail’s daughter “I like to play Podska. Maybe I can teach you how.”
Josepef is also pleasantly surprised when he hears he got two awards.

Mikhail Khan's daughter says "Please teach me some time."

and then Mikhail Khan says "I was talking to Sultana Fatimah the
2nd and she says that
it is time to start a large scale offensive against the Revolutionary Territories of Proletarian Azadistan and
to simeaultaneously carry out skirmishes against the Levantine Crusader Empire, our main enemies who plan to launch a landing into North-West Metropolis.
Lead your troops at the front on the offensive against the Revolutionairy Territories
and appoint Bey Ali Tipu Sultan Khan and his people to skirmish against the crusaders."

He hands him a map of the Former Azadistan.
it tells him where the
communist capital city is and
also
where the closest crusader fishing village to Metropolis is.

Josepef looked apologetic at Miriam and said “Your dad has sent me to fight troops in a war. I’ll teaxh you the next time me meet okay Miriam?” Josepef turned to Mikhail and said “Yes Sir. May I recall Sulieman back to fight? I believe we will have a strategic advantage if Sulieman were to fight. I shall also reward him with the Medal of Honor for His bravery in hard times.”
The Federation of Spokane
Pronouns: Any
Discord: bigbossg13
URA Deputy Director Of Security
Utrikesminister for Altia, Founding Member
Anterian Ambassador*
Chief Communications Officer for Lands End*
Warzone Trinidad Mafia Enforcer
Posts don't represent any of my region's views unless stated otherwise.
"We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude."

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:35 am

The Federation of Spokane wrote:
Saranidia wrote:
Mikhail Khan's daughter says "Please teach me some time."

and then Mikhail Khan says "I was talking to Sultana Fatimah the
2nd and she says that
it is time to start a large scale offensive against the Revolutionary Territories of Proletarian Azadistan and
to simeaultaneously carry out skirmishes against the Levantine Crusader Empire, our main enemies who plan to launch a landing into North-West Metropolis.
Lead your troops at the front on the offensive against the Revolutionairy Territories
and appoint Bey Ali Tipu Sultan Khan and his people to skirmish against the crusaders."

He hands him a map of the Former Azadistan.
it tells him where the
communist capital city is and
also
where the closest crusader fishing village to Metropolis is.

Josepef looked apologetic at Miriam and said “Your dad has sent me to fight troops in a war. I’ll teaxh you the next time me meet okay Miriam?” Josepef turned to Mikhail and said “Yes Sir. May I recall Sulieman back to fight? I believe we will have a strategic advantage if Sulieman were to fight. I shall also reward him with the Medal of Honor for His bravery in hard times.”

MIkhail Khan said "I will look into it. Let us not fight now but plan instead."

OOC: his daughter's name is Summayah not Miriam.
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)

Vote Lisa Nandy

Copy this into your sig if you know sex and gender are different and did not fail biology.

RIP grandpa kitchen

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:49 am

Saranidia wrote:Meanwhile Fatimah of the Student Shura has sent an email to all the student shura members to debate the following points tomorrow when they get back:
2. Should students with titles indicating authority within the ummah or a section of the practicing ummah?*
*Ummah= Muslim community, with connotations of a close bond like that which occurs or should occur between siblings

While largely aloof in manners of politics, Suleiman remained steadfast in his own beliefs and practices when it came to the Chilvaric Guild, and the student body overall. He insisted for the school not to become a training ground for child soldiers, but for "firm and active advocates of virtue". Thusly, he conceded to the gun laws of Saranidia, but broadly insisted that each student be taught self defence in case the student body was unable to intervene. Suleiman would propose to the faculty that in absence of an active war, that the graduates could become model citizens, being trained in manners of politics and finances from an Islamic perspective. Reaffirming his stance on the Guild to aid the local law enforcement in every way possible that would not interfere with their academic careers, and it's newfound quasi-decentralized status, so that if one falls, the command structure would not shatter.

This was of course why he would designate experienced lieutenants of the Guild to act in his stead, as well as interns for law enforcement from other schools. It also would give him time to pursue other interests. Namely being an ordinary 16 year old boy.

Of course, "ordinary 16-year old boys" typically don't get letters from a Khan informing them of their need to be st the front lines. With this news, Suleiman became...aloof. Brooding. Some may even say afraid.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:53 am

Danceria wrote:
Saranidia wrote:Meanwhile Fatimah of the Student Shura has sent an email to all the student shura members to debate the following points tomorrow when they get back:

While largely aloof in manners of politics, Suleiman remained steadfast in his own beliefs and practices when it came to the Chilvaric Guild, and the student body overall. He insisted for the school not to become a training ground for child soldiers, but for "firm and active advocates of virtue". Thusly, he conceded to the gun laws of Saranidia, but broadly insisted that each student be taught self defence in case the student body was unable to intervene. Suleiman would propose to the faculty that in absence of an active war, that the graduates could become model citizens, being trained in manners of politics and finances from an Islamic perspective. Reaffirming his stance on the Guild to aid the local law enforcement in every way possible that would not interfere with their academic careers, and it's newfound quasi-decentralized status, so that if one falls, the command structure would not shatter.

This was of course why he would designate experienced lieutenants of the Guild to act in his stead, as well as interns for law enforcement from other schools. It also would give him time to pursue other interests. Namely being an ordinary 16 year old boy.

Of course, "ordinary 16-year old boys" typically don't get letters from a Khan informing them of their need to be st the front lines. With this news, Suleiman became...aloof. Brooding. Some may even say afraid.

School has begun it being a Monday, the school phones Suleiman to arrive.

OOC: he does notneed to be at the front lines right now
Last edited by Saranidia on Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

politics lesson begins

Postby Saranidia » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:57 am

a politics lesson has begun on how to be a good head of state.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:03 am

Saranidia wrote:School has begun it being a Monday, the school phones Suleiman to arrive.

OOC: he does not need to be at the front lines right now

Suleiman would enter the school. Tired, but presentable, juggling academics as well as various clubs was beginning to take a toll on him, but nevertheless bore it with a humble and resolute demeanor. While many would note his increased participation in certain classes such as tactics and the martial arts, as well as enjoying himself in social studies, it would become increasingly noticeable that Suleiman was wrestling with a grave issue, often speaking with Mohammad Khan and the Guild Lieutenants in private, and avoiding Fatimah whenever possible. Even in a school as prestigious as this, rumors ran wild. Was Suleiman going to go AWOL? Was he stepping down from Captain of the Guild? Was Fatimah in the middle of a love triangle between Suleiman and Mohammad Khan? Who did he take in last night? All these buzzing questions couldn't be solved with polite and rehearsed answers, so Suleiman held his tongue and his worries close to himself.

Saranidia wrote:a politics lesson has begun on how to be a good head of state.

Going through the motions once more, Sully opened his notebook...

OOC: That's wonderful, it gives Sully some time to prepare, and bring about drama in school.
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:12 am

Danceria wrote:
Saranidia wrote:School has begun it being a Monday, the school phones Suleiman to arrive.

OOC: he does not need to be at the front lines right now

Suleiman would enter the school. Tired, but presentable, juggling academics as well as various clubs was beginning to take a toll on him, but nevertheless bore it with a humble and resolute demeanor. While many would note his increased participation in certain classes such as tactics and the martial arts, as well as enjoying himself in social studies, it would become increasingly noticeable that Suleiman was wrestling with a grave issue, often speaking with Mohammad Khan and the Guild Lieutenants in private, and avoiding Fatimah whenever possible. Even in a school as prestigious as this, rumors ran wild. Was Suleiman going to go AWOL? Was he stepping down from Captain of the Guild? Was Fatimah in the middle of a love triangle between Suleiman and Mohammad Khan? Who did he take in last night? All these buzzing questions couldn't be solved with polite and rehearsed answers, so Suleiman held his tongue and his worries close to himself.

Saranidia wrote:a politics lesson has begun on how to be a good head of state.

Going through the motions once more, Sully opened his notebook...

OOC: That's wonderful, it gives Sully some time to prepare, and bring about drama in school.

the teacher asks the question "What were examples of the positive qualities of Saladin as a head of state?"

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:18 am

"The ability to mediate." Suleiman stated. "A man of great patience, who does shy away from the chance to do good."
Obligatory Quotes below

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:22 am

Danceria wrote:"The ability to mediate." Suleiman stated. "A man of great patience, who does shy away from the chance to do good."

Fatimah said "I agree and also his generosity to people's mistakes once he already won as well as his generosity to his followers, his ability to unify people on a common culture and overall ideology despite petty politics differences in a way that showed a sense of his"

"Those and the fact he kept his word in peace negotiationss" said Muhammad Khan of the Student Shura

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:30 am

Saranidia wrote:
Danceria wrote:"The ability to mediate." Suleiman stated. "A man of great patience, who does shy away from the chance to do good."

Fatimah said "I agree and also his generosity to people's mistakes once he already won as well as his generosity to his followers, his ability to unify people on a common culture and overall ideology despite petty politics differences in a way that showed a sense of his"

"Those and the fact he kept his word in peace negotiationss" said Muhammad Khan of the Student Shura

"He was also generous even to his enemies, such as when he recovered a faranji infant using his own money."
Obligatory Quotes below

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:33 am

Danceria wrote:
Saranidia wrote:Fatimah said "I agree and also his generosity to people's mistakes once he already won as well as his generosity to his followers, his ability to unify people on a common culture and overall ideology despite petty politics differences in a way that showed a sense of his"

"He was also generous even to his enemies, such as when he recovered a faranji infant using his own money."

Fatimah Khan said "indeed"

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:37 am

Saranidia wrote:
Danceria wrote:"He was also generous even to his enemies, such as when he recovered a faranji infant using his own money."

"However, we know very little about the day to day politics of the empire he built, other than a few instances." the young man would note. "We know more about his character and military campaigns. Unless that is the lesson for today, that good morals and good government are intertwined."
Obligatory Quotes below

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:47 am

Danceria wrote:
Saranidia wrote:

"However, we know very little about the day to day politics of the empire he built, other than a few instances." the young man would note. "We know more about his character and military campaigns. Unless that is the lesson for today, that good morals and good government are intertwined."

"That is partly the lesson but partly also his leadership traits and skils in unifying the Muslims" said the teacher
Last edited by Saranidia on Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:50 am

Saranidia wrote:
Danceria wrote:"However, we know very little about the day to day politics of the empire he built, other than a few instances." the young man would note. "We know more about his character and military campaigns. Unless that is the lesson for today, that good morals and good government are intertwined."

"That is partly the lesson but partly also his leadership traits and skils in unifying the Muslims" said the teacher

Suleiman would note that being a strong leader stood by his word, and kept people protected until an impartial judgement could be passed. "Like how he united the Bedouins and Seljuks against the Crusaders?"
Obligatory Quotes below

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:55 am

Danceria wrote:
Saranidia wrote:

Suleiman would note that being a strong leader stood by his word, and kept people protected until an impartial judgement could be passed. "Like how he united the Bedouins and Seljuks against the Crusaders?"

"yes whilst he himself was a Kurd by blood, the Muslims of the world are brothers and sisters."

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:13 am

Saranidia wrote:
Danceria wrote:Suleiman would note that being a strong leader stood by his word, and kept people protected until an impartial judgement could be passed. "Like how he united the Bedouins and Seljuks against the Crusaders?"

"yes whilst he himself was a Kurd by blood, the Muslims of the world are brothers and sisters."

The words rang true, and Sully would subtly look at both Mohammad Khan, and linger on Fatimah for a bit longer than he intended to. Returning to reality, he concurred. "At the time, the kafirs were doing something similar right on their very doorstep. It was only practical that they band together or perish." he would pause "Though Saladin united the Muslim world without declaring himself a Caliph, or being a Sayyid..."
Obligatory Quotes below

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:29 am

Danceria wrote:
Saranidia wrote:

The words rang true, and Sully would subtly look at both Mohammad Khan, and linger on Fatimah for a bit longer than he intended to. Returning to reality, he concurred. "At the time, the kafirs were doing something similar right on their very doorstep. It was only practical that they band together or perish." he would pause "Though Saladin united the Muslim world without declaring himself a Caliph, or being a Sayyid..."

"Indeed" said the teacher.

Then it was free study, meanwhile a terrible thing had happened,
the
Levantine Crusader Empire had attacked Jerusalem, the capital of Isratine. OOC:

see viewtopic.php?f=5&t=455130

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:36 am

"Is Crusading coming back into fashion or something...?" Suleiman would wonder dryly. "I thought most Western nations were in the pockets of those purple-haired banshees that would rather their own kin be killed in the womb than a Muslim be harmed. Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that they're skewing their priorities to favor us...actually I do not. It makes me feel..." he paused and shuddered "dirty."
Obligatory Quotes below

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:55 am

Danceria wrote:"Is Crusading coming back into fashion or something...?" Suleiman would wonder dryly. "I thought most Western nations were in the pockets of those purple-haired banshees that would rather their own kin be killed in the womb than a Muslim be harmed. Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that they're skewing their priorities to favor us...actually I do not. It makes me feel..." he paused and shuddered "dirty."

"Many western nations claim to be more progressive but still occupy land by force of arms. Yes they are coming back into fashion but did you know that George Bush Jr called the Iraq war a crusade?" said fatimah

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:07 am

Saranidia wrote:
Danceria wrote:"Is Crusading coming back into fashion or something...?" Suleiman would wonder dryly. "I thought most Western nations were in the pockets of those purple-haired banshees that would rather their own kin be killed in the womb than a Muslim be harmed. Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that they're skewing their priorities to favor us...actually I do not. It makes me feel..." he paused and shuddered "dirty."

"Many western nations claim to be more progressive but still occupy land by force of arms. Yes they are coming back into fashion but did you know that George Bush Jr called the Iraq war a crusade?" said fatimah

"Gah, don't remind me about that war-hawk." Sully scoffed. "It gives me great pleasure knowing that the original title for the foray was "Operation Iraqi Liberation"." a cruel smile played across his lips. "Take the first letters of each word, and you know what the war was really about. Don't even get me started on the Syrian Civil War..." he then paused, as if realizing he almost divulged something that could be considered treasonous to a school devoted to pro-Muslim subterfuge. Especially under a more liberalized light. "...Fatimah. How should a Muslim fight and undertake jihad?"
Obligatory Quotes below

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:13 am

Danceria wrote:
Saranidia wrote:

"Gah, don't remind me about that war-hawk." Sully scoffed. "It gives me great pleasure knowing that the original title for the foray was "Operation Iraqi Liberation"." a cruel smile played across his lips. "Take the first letters of each word, and you know what the war was really about. Don't even get me started on the Syrian Civil War..." he then paused, as if realizing he almost divulged something that could be considered treasonous to a school devoted to pro-Muslim subterfuge. Especially under a more liberalized light. "...Fatimah. How should a Muslim fight and undertake jihad?"

"bravely and with a pure heart, knowing what you fight for and loving what you know:
Do not commit be treacherous in surrender or ceasefire agreements or leave the right path. DO not mutilate dead bodies. Neither kill a child, nor a woman, nor an aged man. Bring no harm to the trees, nor burn them with fire, especially those which are fruitful. Slay not any of the enemy's flock, save for your food. You are likely to pass by people who have devoted their lives to monastic services; leave them alone. And i condemn foreign occupation as well, don't get me started on Iraq, Libya
or any other example of American imperialism" Fatimah Al Gaddafi

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:30 am

Saranidia wrote:
Danceria wrote:"Gah, don't remind me about that war-hawk." Sully scoffed. "It gives me great pleasure knowing that the original title for the foray was "Operation Iraqi Liberation"." a cruel smile played across his lips. "Take the first letters of each word, and you know what the war was really about. Don't even get me started on the Syrian Civil War..." he then paused, as if realizing he almost divulged something that could be considered treasonous to a school devoted to pro-Muslim subterfuge. Especially under a more liberalized light. "...Fatimah. How should a Muslim fight and undertake jihad?"

"bravely and with a pure heart, knowing what you fight for and loving what you know:
Do not commit be treacherous in surrender or ceasefire agreements or leave the right path. DO not mutilate dead bodies. Neither kill a child, nor a woman, nor an aged man. Bring no harm to the trees, nor burn them with fire, especially those which are fruitful. Slay not any of the enemy's flock, save for your food. You are likely to pass by people who have devoted their lives to monastic services; leave them alone. And i condemn foreign occupation as well, don't get me started on Iraq, Libya

"But is the "soft imperialism" not also contemptible?" Sulieman countered "the "civilized" nature of the British Empire, and though himself British, the honourable Professor Sa'id condemned it for eroding the Arab and Islamic culture, and warping it with it's own stereotypes." Suleiman sighed. "I refuse to eat from an unegenerous hand, who seeks only to gratify themselves with displays of self righteousness." he paused. "Yet at the same time, peace ought to be pursued firstly, for all of us came from Adam(PBUH), and all of us were lead astray by the Cursed One at some point in our lives. I..." he looked down in shame "I do not know if it is because of my overzealousness, or Shaityan cultivating envy and jealousy for the migrants in Europe. I feel hypocritical for stating that "Upon the Prophets be Peace, Upon the a'immah and a'waliya be Peace, and upon All Muslims let us have peace", while at the same time holding these feelings." Suleiman would chuckle grimly "Perhaps I am not suited for a life of subterfuge."
Last edited by Danceria on Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Obligatory Quotes below

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:34 am

Danceria wrote:
Saranidia wrote:

"But is the "soft imperialism" not also contemptible?" Sulieman countered "the "civilized" nature of the British Empire, and though himself British, the honourable Professor Sa'id condemned it for eroding the Arab and Islamic culture, and warping it with it's own stereotypes." Suleiman sighed. "I refuse to eat from an unegenerous hand, who seeks only to gratify themselves with displays of self righteousness." he paused. "Yet at the same time, peace ought to be pursued firstly, for all of us came from Adam(PBUH), and all of us were lead astray by the Cursed One at some point in our lives. I..." he looked down in shame "I do not know if it is because of my overzealousness, or Shaityan cultivating envy and jealousy for the migrants in Europe. I feel hypocritical for stating that "Upon the Prophets be Peace, Upon the Walis and Imams be Peace, and upon All Muslims let us have peace", while at the same time holding these feelings." Suleiman would chuckle grimly "Perhaps I am not suited for a life of subterfuge."

"You are not hypocritical you are defending justice and your people" said Fatimah
before a messenger came in and said
"the military jurisidiction of your Khanate has been called to fight, it is your choice of whether to be at the front with them Khan Suleiman."

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:40 am

Saranidia wrote:
Danceria wrote:"But is the "soft imperialism" not also contemptible?" Sulieman countered "the "civilized" nature of the British Empire, and though himself British, the honourable Professor Sa'id condemned it for eroding the Arab and Islamic culture, and warping it with it's own stereotypes." Suleiman sighed. "I refuse to eat from an unegenerous hand, who seeks only to gratify themselves with displays of self righteousness." he paused. "Yet at the same time, peace ought to be pursued firstly, for all of us came from Adam(PBUH), and all of us were lead astray by the Cursed One at some point in our lives. I..." he looked down in shame "I do not know if it is because of my overzealousness, or Shaityan cultivating envy and jealousy for the migrants in Europe. I feel hypocritical for stating that "Upon the Prophets be Peace, Upon the Walis and Imams be Peace, and upon All Muslims let us have peace", while at the same time holding these feelings." Suleiman would chuckle grimly "Perhaps I am not suited for a life of subterfuge."

"You are not hypocritical you are defending justice and your people" said Fatimah
before a messenger came in and said
"the military jurisidiction of your Khanate has been called to fight, it is your choice of whether to be at the front with them Khan Suleiman."

"I am the ward of Mikhail Khan," Suleiman began "and I am under his command and responsibility. Wherever he goes, or commands me to go, I shall go. If the Khanate shall fight, then I, under the protection of that Khanate, will not forsake my duties." after dismissing the messenger, he paused and turned to Fatimah, gradually speaking. "See to it that the Guild prospers, and the School as well. May the Almighty keep you close, and your troubles far..."

In that moment, his youthful impulsivity demanded to break free, to embrace her one last time and keep himself as far from death as possible. But he swallowed that and simply stated. "We will meet each other again in Paradise."
Obligatory Quotes below

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents