NATION

PASSWORD

Afrikaria says: White Genocide!

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Blob-land
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Blob-land » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:56 pm

Tiberium Bomb, I win! Game over, go home.
RESIST HUMANITY

Myplaceyo wrote:
Blob-land wrote:
Myplaceyo wrote:Remember the Titans...I cry like a man at the end of that one. You know: Man movie crying...where you silently tear up so when your girlfriend goes "are you crying?" you can go "fuck no...now get back in the kitchen!"

AND MAKE ME MY SAMMICH, DAMMIT!

It's like "My pants are on...you're not bringing me food...so why are you even here?"

Stephanie Meyer, war criminal, mauler of Literature, destroyer of hopes and dreams for a better world~The Rich Port

Amazonian Beasts
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Amazonian Beasts » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:57 pm

Takaram wrote:
Amazonian Beasts wrote:
Frenca wrote:
Afrikaria wrote:20000 whites were Taken into a giant Theater. They were Left there until a giant Kraken tank shot a Shot through the theater and killed them All. Any left alive were Shot later by police forces.

More whites are expected to Die soon.

The ignore missiles were shot Down by Ignore SAMs.
OOC: Stop it you newbie. You can't just determine what happens to MY missiles. And I still IGNORE you. IGNORE missiles have a likely chance of not being shot down.

OOC: That's actually not true. Missiles are fair game, as ordinance is decided by the victim.

ooc: As I understand it, missiles are still under the control of the attacker, and the victim can only decide losses from those missiles. If the victim fires some form of countermeasure, then it is the duty of the attacker to decide whether or not those measures were successful, and exactly how successful.

OOC: Not necessarily. The reasonable RPer can pick off attacking missiles and be accepted as fair RP all around. If someone says "you can't decide my missiles!" they'll probably say all got through anyway.

Frenca, you're off the mark and borderline hateful.
http://wearesanctum.wordpress.com/ - Follow New Azura, Storm Gard, and myself amongst others as we talk about random stuff, from sports to comedy.

Hurricanes/Trojans/Wildcats; Jaguars/Spurs/Dodgers/Avalanche/Ravens

Kryozerkia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Kryozerkia » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:57 pm

Locked pending any potential warnings.
Problem to Report?
Game-side: Getting Help
Forum-side: Moderation
Technical issue/suggestion: Technical
A-well-a, don't you know about the bird
♦ Well, everybody knows that the bird is the word ♦
♦ A-well-a, bird, bird, b-bird's the word

Get the cheese to Sickbay

"Ok folks, show's over... Nothing to see here... Show's OH MY GOD! A horrible plane crash! Hey everybody, get a load of this flaming wreckage! Come on, crowd around, crowd around, don't be shy, crowd around!" -- Chief Wiggum

Kryozerkia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Kryozerkia » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:35 pm

After reading through this mess twice, one thing is certain: this thread will not be reopened.

Afrikaria, it is clear you're a new player. You should start by reading: II Information Desk (Short/Easy to Read Version) and eventually work your way over to the One Stop Rules Shop. It would have avoided a lot of this unpleasantness.

Enlightened Japan2, you're also new as well. The same general advice applies to you too.

Balatania, your post here was uncalled for.

You three ought to pay particular attention to the rule about trolling. Especially when your posts blur the lines between in-character posts and out-of-character posts.

Trolling: Posts that are made with the aim of angering people. (like 'ALL JEWS ARE [insert vile comment here]' for example). While Trolls often make these posts strictly in an attempt to provoke negative comment, it is still trolling even if you actually hold those beliefs. Intent is difficult to prove over the internet, so mods will work under their best assumptions.

Note that posts of opinions you disagree with does not automatically equate with trolling. Disagreements are expected, as long as they are done in a civil manner. Max Barry has made it clear that he welcomes all opinions in civil debate, even those that are highly unpopular or minority-held. Make your case without the invective, if you want to avoid banishment as a Troll.

Trolling is also is used to refer to making obviously silly topics that people nonetheless will reply to, despite all common sense. Don't feed the trolls.

Satirius, you're *** warned for spamming *** here.

Picklepoo, your post is equally as pointless as Satirius'; *** warned for spamming *** here.

The Black Plains, your posts could've been more helpful.

Frenca, there was no reason for you to escalate the argument in the thread. Telegrams are your friend.

Therefore, in conclusion: everyone just needs to chill out; read the stickies and the rules. They exist for a reason.
Problem to Report?
Game-side: Getting Help
Forum-side: Moderation
Technical issue/suggestion: Technical
A-well-a, don't you know about the bird
♦ Well, everybody knows that the bird is the word ♦
♦ A-well-a, bird, bird, b-bird's the word

Get the cheese to Sickbay

"Ok folks, show's over... Nothing to see here... Show's OH MY GOD! A horrible plane crash! Hey everybody, get a load of this flaming wreckage! Come on, crowd around, crowd around, don't be shy, crowd around!" -- Chief Wiggum

Previous

Return to International Incidents