NATION

PASSWORD

Breaking News military coup d'état in the USA Vote and Post

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Breaking News Military Coup d'état in the USA Vote and Post with Leaders Pics 6 votes options

1 - We recognize the new government and nation of The USA of America under President Donald J Trump, please post support and diplomatic relations include gentleman and Lady ambassadors Pics and your nations leaders Pics if possible.
23%
2 - We will arm and support The USA of America against the counter revolutionaries, please post your arm plans in support of the USA, but don't exaggerate, vote and post with your nations leaders pics if possible.
14%
3 - We strongly condemn the new government and nation of the USA of America under President Donald J Trump, vote and post with your nations leaders pics if possible.
18%
4 - We call for an international embargo blockade on The USA of America, please post your nations or international organizations embargo on the USA of America, vote and post with your nations leaders pics if possible.
13%
5 - We offer economic and political immigration to US refugees, you may post how many but don't exaggerate, vote and post with your nations leaders pics if possible.
13%
6 - We have received economic and Political US refugees in our nation, you may post how many of each but don't exaggerate, vote and post with your nations leaders pics if possible.
9%
7 - We will arm and support counter revolutionary Coup d'état groups in the USA of America, name them, their strength numbers and goals, please post your arm plans in support of the USA, but don't exaggerate, vote and post with your nations leaders pics if possible, please keep it in specific and general terms, this is not an all out civil war RP, some leeway guerilla war is acceptable, but dont exaggerate.
13%

Total votes : 80

The USA of America
Envoy

Founded: Apr 27, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby The USA of America » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:50 pm

Broader Confederate States wrote:(Image)(Image)
President Washington and her VP, Jack Harrington, personally support the new President (at least more than they don't), but remain politically neutral with the tentative olive branch of recognition, for the time being at least. If something happens to change that (say, as an example, he doesn't recognize the sovereignty of the Confederacy granted by his eventual successor), then they will attempt to work out any problems. If they're irreconcilable, well... as the old song goes, "Like patriots of old we'll fight, our heritage to save; and rather than submit to shame, to die we would prefer, so cheer, cheer for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a single star!".

Already, 214 people have relocated from this change, and not all of them we totally approve of, but they somehow made it beyond the immigration process so we have to recognize them.

Conservative Republican Nationalist Party.

Image:
Minister of Defense - General James T Kirk - Crazy Dog Kirk as called by his loyal troops who love and respect him.
Acting Minister of Foreign Diplomatic Relations - Crazy Dog Kirk as called by his loyal troops who love and respect him.
Minister of National Security - General John Bolt
Minister of the Army - General Mike Flint
Vice Minister of the Army - General David Petry
Minister of the Navy - General Rick Spencer
Minister of the Air Force - General Steve Wilson
Minister of the Marine Corps - General John Keller
Minister of Foreign Diplomatic Relations, General Mike Pompous.

ImageImage:
Too President Bailey Alba Washington and Vice President Jack Harrington, I love your Pics and I love your People and I love your Flag and nation of the Broader Confederate States, since I am a nice guy cool democratic Dude, in this crazy NS world we live in their is always room for all nations, I consider us as having established close economic, political, cultural, and military diplomatic relations.

Make the Broader Confederate States Great Again.
Keep the Broader Confederate States Great Again.

President Donald J Trump.
Vice President Mike Pennser.
USA Council of Ministers.
Make America Great Again.
Keep America Great Again.
Democratic Republic of The USA of America.
lol. I will never take any fellow nation before the Mod Gods and our Almighty Goddess Violet for any reasons even if it is against me I don't tell any fellow nation what to post what not to post and how to post it especially on their thread any threads Demanded I change my posts to fit their political views Not even the RPs are safe anymore that is sad very sad. No I am not a saint and I am not perfect, only God is perfect, I choose to ignore as allowed under NS Rules. But I keep at least one of my nations on the Mod Forums just in case I have to defend myself from being accused unfairly again I check it every few minutes just to get it over with as soon as possible I am that paranoid We don't use NS Stats We hate NS Stats but we will index RL Stats to NS Stats when we have too. lol.

Broader Confederate States
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Broader Confederate States » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:55 pm

"I believe we will have a just fine relationship, then," the President says. Raising a somewhat unsteady hand, she offers it to President Trump to shake. "For both of our fine people."
Last edited by Broader Confederate States on Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
President: Phillip J. Morris | Location: Southern U.S., plus Puerto Rico and Alaska | Government Type: Confederation | Year: 2066 | Technology: Oil Crisis MT+ | OOC
haha аляска | Rewrite un-canned, expect it before 2021 March September 2030 maybe. | i honestly forgot basically every interaction i've had on these forums from before like july | We're proud to present...
Witty unattributed quote I'm using to pretend I'm more intelligent than I really am.
--proud to be anti-federalist--

The USA of America
Envoy

New York Times Democracy

Postby The USA of America » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:09 pm

Broader Confederate States wrote:"I believe we will have a just fine relationship, then," the President says. Raising a somewhat unsteady hand, she offers it to President Trump to shake. "For both of our fine people."

ImageImage:
President Donald J Trump of the USA of America, shook President Bailey Alba Washington and Vice President Jack Harrington's hand, I offer you a fair free trade agreement on all sectors of our economy, increasing exports and imports between our two nations without competing for the same markets, nation to nation rather than international organizations to international organizations, a good deal, a great deal $.

Make the Broader Confederate States Great Again, Keep the Broader Confederate States Great Again.
Make America Great Again, Keep America Great Again.

Image:
Last edited by The USA of America on Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lol. I will never take any fellow nation before the Mod Gods and our Almighty Goddess Violet for any reasons even if it is against me I don't tell any fellow nation what to post what not to post and how to post it especially on their thread any threads Demanded I change my posts to fit their political views Not even the RPs are safe anymore that is sad very sad. No I am not a saint and I am not perfect, only God is perfect, I choose to ignore as allowed under NS Rules. But I keep at least one of my nations on the Mod Forums just in case I have to defend myself from being accused unfairly again I check it every few minutes just to get it over with as soon as possible I am that paranoid We don't use NS Stats We hate NS Stats but we will index RL Stats to NS Stats when we have too. lol.

The Europian Peoples
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Europian Peoples » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:31 am

<The Viceroy's House. New Windsor>
The Duke awoke to find a letter under his door, it had the seal of the Federation embezzled on its surface and was addressed directly to me. I open the letter and begin to read, then I read it again and again. The Federation wants to help invade Japan and prevent the invasion of America in exchange for territory. This operation of his will need some work, but it could work in conjunction with Operation Dauntless. I pick up my phone and ring the head butler. "Lewis, please bring the King of Spokane here and make sure you are not noticed." The butler responding with "Yes, Your Grace. I will send for him at once." And I put down the phone. The Duke thinks to himself, now things truly get interesting.

(Out of RP) All information about the equipment of the Raj army is in my factbook and avaliable on Wiki the same can be said for the notable minister of the Raj (which will be updated in the coming days) and her leader. I will get some notable generals ect written up in the next few days. Maps will be a little tricky because of the nature of the RP (New nations are coming in all the time and it will be hard to keep up) but I will see what I can do on my end.

British St Helena
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:22 am

(Out of RP in relation to last post) Erk! I posted on the wrong nation, that is an Alt just continue as normal nothing to see here move along! (starts whistling and walks away into the distance)
Viceroy of the British Raj, Duke Vincent Mountbatten

The British Raj Government Type: Totalitarian democracy
Goverment Pledges: To assure the continued rule of the Raj by a Viceroy, To continue the interventionist foreign policy set out by the previous administration, Continue "panem et circenses" policy making while cracking down on dissidence.

"Long Live the Empire! Long live the Raj!"

The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:39 am

The Europian Peoples wrote:<The Viceroy's House. New Windsor>
The Duke awoke to find a letter under his door, it had the seal of the Federation embezzled on its surface and was addressed directly to me. I open the letter and begin to read, then I read it again and again. The Federation wants to help invade Japan and prevent the invasion of America in exchange for territory. This operation of his will need some work, but it could work in conjunction with Operation Dauntless. I pick up my phone and ring the head butler. "Lewis, please bring the King of Spokane here and make sure you are not noticed." The butler responding with "Yes, Your Grace. I will send for him at once." And I put down the phone. The Duke thinks to himself, now things truly get interesting.

(Out of RP) All information about the equipment of the Raj army is in my factbook and avaliable on Wiki the same can be said for the notable minister of the Raj (which will be updated in the coming days) and her leader. I will get some notable generals ect written up in the next few days. Maps will be a little tricky because of the nature of the RP (New nations are coming in all the time and it will be hard to keep up) but I will see what I can do on my end.

The King strides into the room with Lewis on his left. He nods at the Duke and says “I see you got my letter regarding Operation Hell’s Wrath.Any questions?”
Pronouns: Any
Discord: bigbossg13
URA Deputy Director Of Security
Utrikesminister for Altia, Founding Member
Anterian Ambassador*
Chief Communications Officer for Lands End*
Warzone Trinidad Mafia Enforcer
Posts don't represent any of my region's views unless stated otherwise.
"We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude."

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:42 am

The Duke, standing in the centre of the room looks to the king. "That I have, we have been coming up with our own plan to combat the Japanese threat." He strides up towards the window overlooking the gardens and stares outside. "Your plan has merit, sending infiltration teams into Japan will be useful for sabotage of their infrastructure and communications. However, I disapprove of invading one island with our military forces at this time. We must smash Japan hard and fast out of the war." The Duke produces a paper copy of the plans of operation Dauntless, turns to the king and hands it to him (my quoting is not working currently so read previous message where it was outlined, changes have been made with an all-out assault on the Japanese mainland using paratroopers and another amphibious assault planned after the storming of Kyushu with the objective being to knock Japan out of the war before it can mobilise a response but this will be edited into the old message).

The Duke now smiling as he explains the plan. "As you can see, we plan on wiping out the Japanese before they have a chance to react with their full strength. By gaining a foot hold on their mainland we will be able to march into Tokyo and demand their surrender before they can even mobilise a force to stop us. We also have mined the seas from the Raj to around Japan with automated mines which can be activated and deactivated at a push of a button. This will allow us to bring in reinforcements and supplies unmolested by the superior Japanese navy, after all we learnt in the navy that every ship could be used as a minesweeper...once." The Duke then continues on "Even if they manage to penetrate this barrier which is exceedingly unlikely if not impossible we can resupply them from the air." I also have it on good authority that the Japanese army is not invincible, that in-fact the numbers they release to the press who are trained, and active personnel are false, most of these are simply armed militia as no nation can pay a 1/3rd of its population to be in the military continuously. They don't have the equipment, they don't have the money and they certainly don't have the training."

He then gestures to the other window showing the sprawling metropolis outside. "The Raj has over 1 billion citizens and is one of the largest economies in the world, we can only maintain 1.5 million active troops in the army and 250,000 thousand in the Navy and 193,000 in the air force, and over 3 million trained reserves of the army, navy and air force. Our military budget is nearly 20% of our total government expenditure of which is over 2 trillion pounds. Most of that money is spent repaying loans for the equipment we purchased and built to make them an effective fighting force." He strides up to the table in the room and sits in a chair asking the king to do the same. (He begins to write out the numbers of the Raj military personnel compared to the Japanese and the spending of the Raj.)
"Think to yourself momentarily, how much does Japan spend to maintain these 40 million troops? With an economy only slightly superior to the Raj, do they spend 50% of their government budget? 75%, All of it?. The answer is the don't, because they did they would not longer be a nation they would be nothing. This means they don't HAVE an army of 40 million, they instead have a population who is willing to fight with sticks and stones against armoured tank divisions. That is the true nature of their army, not an infallible force but one of an armed mob who will try to drown us in Civilians blood. Therefore, I have ordered that any personnel who believe they are in danger from civilians who are participating in this invasion are free engage. I won’t allow my men to be blead to death from the knives of militia men and women. So, I ask will you begin to co-ordinate your nations armed forces in joining my own in this operation to win this war?"
Last edited by British St Helena on Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:57 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Goverment Pledges: To assure the continued rule of the Raj by a Viceroy, To continue the interventionist foreign policy set out by the previous administration, Continue "panem et circenses" policy making while cracking down on dissidence.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:46 pm

:idea:
British St Helena wrote:The Duke, standing in the centre of the room looks to the king. "That I have, we have been coming up with our own plan to combat the Japanese threat." He strides up towards the window overlooking the gardens and stares outside. "Your plan has merit, sending infiltration teams into Japan will be useful for sabotage of their infrastructure and communications. However, I disapprove of invading one island with our military forces at this time. We must smash Japan hard and fast out of the war." The Duke produces a paper copy of the plans of operation Dauntless, turns to the king and hands it to him (my quoting is not working currently so read previous message where it was outlined, changes have been made with an all-out assault on the Japanese mainland using paratroopers and another amphibious assault planned after the storming of Kyushu with the objective being to knock Japan out of the war before it can mobilise a response but this will be edited into the old message).

The Duke now smiling as he explains the plan. "As you can see, we plan on wiping out the Japanese before they have a chance to react with their full strength. By gaining a foot hold on their mainland we will be able to march into Tokyo and demand their surrender before they can even mobilise a force to stop us. We also have mined the seas from the Raj to around Japan with automated mines which can be activated and deactivated at a push of a button. This will allow us to bring in reinforcements and supplies unmolested by the superior Japanese navy, after all we learnt in the navy that every ship could be used as a minesweeper...once." The Duke then continues on "Even if they manage to penetrate this barrier which is exceedingly unlikely if not impossible we can resupply them from the air." I also have it on good authority that the Japanese army is not invincible, that in-fact the numbers they release to the press who are trained, and active personnel are false, most of these are simply armed militia as no nation can pay a 1/3rd of its population to be in the military continuously. They don't have the equipment, they don't have the money and they certainly don't have the training."

He then gestures to the other window showing the sprawling metropolis outside. "The Raj has over 1 billion citizens and is one of the largest economies in the world, we can only maintain 1.5 million active troops in the army and 250,000 thousand in the Navy and 193,000 in the air force, and over 3 million trained reserves of the army, navy and air force. Our military budget is nearly 20% of our total government expenditure of which is over 2 trillion pounds. Most of that money is spent repaying loans for the equipment we purchased and built to make them an effective fighting force." He strides up to the table in the room and sits in a chair asking the king to do the same. (He begins to write out the numbers of the Raj military personnel compared to the Japanese and the spending of the Raj.)
"Think to yourself momentarily, how much does Japan spend to maintain these 40 million troops? With an economy only slightly superior to the Raj, do they spend 50% of their government budget? 75%, All of it?. The answer is the don't, because they did they would not longer be a nation they would be nothing. This means they don't HAVE an army of 40 million, they instead have a population who is willing to fight with sticks and stones against armoured tank divisions. That is the true nature of their army, not an infallible force but one of an armed mob who will try to drown us in Civilians blood. Therefore, I have ordered that any personnel who believe they are in danger from civilians who are participating in this invasion are free engage. I won’t allow my men to be blead to death from the knives of militia men and women. So, I ask will you begin to co-ordinate your nations armed forces in joining my own in this operation to win this war?"

King Harrison paused and though for a moment and said “Yes. If it means my brother and my kids can grow up with out the Japanese menace, than yes.”
Anterian Ambassador*

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:53 am

The Duke smiles and shakes the kings hand. "Then by all means, lets get to work!"

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:07 am

British St Helena wrote:The Duke smiles and shakes the kings hand. "Then by all means, lets get to work!"

King Harrison grinned.
Anterian Ambassador*

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:22 pm

#Cheeky Time skip to the afternoon if you don't mind!

The Duke orders the parade to begin in Ernest once a meeting was completed, The Mountbatten Guard's Division (The elite Scottish Division (though the majority were born in the Raj) responsible for protecting the Viceroy of the Raj and the City of New Windsor,The division is similar the Black Watch division), 20,000 men strong begin a 'quick march' along the Rajpath (from the India gate) to march to the front of the main façade of the Viceroy's House and begin parading, accompanied by the British Raj Marching Band with 600 drummers and 300 bag pipers spread out between Guard's square ranks playing Scottish music. 400 Challenger 2 Tanks, 200 A-90 Self-propelled artillery pieces and 100 M270 Rocket systems follow them. Then as they reached the stands assembled in the courtyard from the Rajpath leading up to it, a flyover with 70 F-22 Raptors, 40 F-35 Lightnings which peel off from the rest of the flyover using their Vertical thrust upwards and then forwards over the house. 20 B-1 Lancers and 20 B-52 bombers also fly over with all aircraft streaming the colours of the Raj, Red, White and Blue from smoke cannisters on the wing tips and yellow from a smoke cannister on the underside. The bombers drop coloured Ticker tape (Red, white, Blue, Yellow) to create the impression of a Ticker tape parade popular in New York during the flyover on top of the parade and the house itself during the flyby from the east. An impressive parade to say the least to honour guests of the Raj.

The Duke and king are sat in the stands which are full of government officials and military personnel assembled in the courtyard of the Viceroy's house in front of the stairs and the parade lasts for around 2 hours before the soldiers and vehicles travel back down the Rajpath and disperse into the city.

(Example clip of the music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2gDkcpYnMc)

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:47 pm

British St Helena wrote:#Cheeky Time skip to the afternoon if you don't mind!

The Duke orders the parade to begin in Ernest once a meeting was completed, The Mountbatten Guard's Division (The elite Scottish Division (though the majority were born in the Raj) responsible for protecting the Viceroy of the Raj and the City of New Windsor,The division is similar the Black Watch division), 20,000 men strong begin a 'quick march' along the Rajpath (from the India gate) to march to the front of the main façade of the Viceroy's House and begin parading, accompanied by the British Raj Marching Band with 600 drummers and 300 bag pipers spread out between Guard's square ranks playing Scottish music. 400 Challenger 2 Tanks, 200 A-90 Self-propelled artillery pieces and 100 M270 Rocket systems follow them. Then as they reached the stands assembled in the courtyard from the Rajpath leading up to it, a flyover with 70 F-22 Raptors, 40 F-35 Lightnings which peel off from the rest of the flyover using their Vertical thrust upwards and then forwards over the house. 20 B-1 Lancers and 20 B-52 bombers also fly over with all aircraft streaming the colours of the Raj, Red, White and Blue from smoke cannisters on the wing tips and yellow from a smoke cannister on the underside. The bombers drop coloured Ticker tape (Red, white, Blue, Yellow) to create the impression of a Ticker tape parade popular in New York during the flyover on top of the parade and the house itself during the flyby from the east. An impressive parade to say the least to honour guests of the Raj.

The Duke and king are sat in the stands which are full of government officials and military personnel assembled in the courtyard of the Viceroy's house in front of the stairs and the parade lasts for around 2 hours before the soldiers and vehicles travel back down the Rajpath and disperse into the city.

(Example clip of the music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2gDkcpYnMc)

King Harrison turned to the Duke and said “I am glad we are allies Vincent. This is bloody amazing! Thank you for inviting me and my family and friends to Raj.”
Last edited by The Federation of Spokane on Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anterian Ambassador*

The Europian Peoples
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Europian Peoples » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:40 am

The Duke smiles, "The pleasure is all mine, your majesty. Once day I shall come to the Federation and see it in its full glory." The minister of intelligence walks up to the pair. "Your Grace, Your Majesty. May I have a word with the Viceroy?" The Duke apologises to the King and then moves off with the Minister of Intelligence. They move into the Durbar hall which is empty except for the two of them. The Duke walks to the Viceroy's throne and sits, the throne next to him is empty (which is usually reserved for the wife of the Viceroy). "So, why have you brought me here?" The minister looks concerned, but he speaks. "Your Grace, it has come to my attention that an event. Involving yourself has come to light within the royal court in London." Vincent looks at him with cold, piercing eyes. "An event? What event!" The minister continues. "Sir, His Majesty the king has died, a heart attack. As he is without an heir the succession is in crisis. His death has still not been announced and will be done so tomorrow morning." I then recall that the King was never able to produce an heir, the rest of the family died from old age and the such leaving him the only living member.

The succession has always been a dicey topic and was never rectified before his death. The duke then lies back in the throne, almost relaxed his voice distant "Why does this involve me? The succession would most likely go to the Duke of York" The minister takes off his hat. "Sir, the privy council has decided to name your cousin, His Lordship the Earl James Mountbatten to become king, making Mountbatten the Royal house." The Duke glares at the minister. "My Cousin, very well then." The Duke weeps a solitary tear and wipes it away, trying to keep down his sadness and anger. He then speaks "I assume that makes the Admiral of the Fleet, his brother a fully-fledged prince. And myself to come to think about it." He chuckles to himself "A minor improvement of my status, but nothing will change around here I assure you. I am still the elected Viceroy of the British Raj and I intend to carry out my duty to the best of my ability, regardless of my new-found prestige. I will fly to London at once, I cannot be the only Mountbatten not present. I will return once the succession is over. The Governor General will rule in my stead. Tell King Harrison that I have left the country for state business but don't go into any more detail, I'm sure he will find out on TV tomorrow regardless." He bows and once he rises smiles. "Yes, your Royal Highness." The Duke then gets up and walks away.
Last edited by The Europian Peoples on Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:08 am

(Out of RP) Goddamit, not again.

The USA of America
Envoy

New York Times Democracy

Postby The USA of America » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:04 pm

Out of Character again lol: So far I am not doing good on finding a USA war RPer, this RP could be extended into an all out civil war RP if it has a good USA war RPer volunteer, but the US government cant be overthrown overall, as that will ruin my political RP Posts and long term plans.

Japan claims an active military troop strength of 40,927,000 but that seems very high, so I suggested the military Troop strength be capped at 40,927,000 for all nations and all nations could match it or come close to it to be fair and balanced for all nations. Another option would be 1 % of the RP war population as the active military troop strength, I think that would be fair, and every nation can adjust their RP war population of other nations to the 1 % rule, I wish all of you could decide together on each others troop strength, I hope this is not an RP problem blocking the RPs, I am not Picky but troop strength must be fair to all, please TG me with any suggestions and concerns if need be, so their aren't too many oocc on this thread, thank you.

Have RP war fun.

Your OP RP Thread Host, The USA of America and Miami.

Posted wednesday November 21 2018 at 2:01 PM Miami Florida Time.
Last edited by The USA of America on Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:49 pm

The Europian Peoples wrote:The Duke smiles, "The pleasure is all mine, your majesty. Once day I shall come to the Federation and see it in its full glory." The minister of intelligence walks up to the pair. "Your Grace, Your Majesty. May I have a word with the Viceroy?" The Duke apologises to the King and then moves off with the Minister of Intelligence. They move into the Durbar hall which is empty except for the two of them. The Duke walks to the Viceroy's throne and sits, the throne next to him is empty (which is usually reserved for the wife of the Viceroy). "So, why have you brought me here?" The minister looks concerned, but he speaks. "Your Grace, it has come to my attention that an event. Involving yourself has come to light within the royal court in London." Vincent looks at him with cold, piercing eyes. "An event? What event!" The minister continues. "Sir, His Majesty the king has died, a heart attack. As he is without an heir the succession is in crisis. His death has still not been announced and will be done so tomorrow morning." I then recall that the King was never able to produce an heir, the rest of the family died from old age and the such leaving him the only living member.

The succession has always been a dicey topic and was never rectified before his death. The duke then lies back in the throne, almost relaxed his voice distant "Why does this involve me? The succession would most likely go to the Duke of York" The minister takes off his hat. "Sir, the privy council has decided to name your cousin, His Lordship the Earl James Mountbatten to become king, making Mountbatten the Royal house." The Duke glares at the minister. "My Cousin, very well then." The Duke weeps a solitary tear and wipes it away, trying to keep down his sadness and anger. He then speaks "I assume that makes the Admiral of the Fleet, his brother a fully-fledged prince. And myself to come to think about it." He chuckles to himself "A minor improvement of my status, but nothing will change around here I assure you. I am still the elected Viceroy of the British Raj and I intend to carry out my duty to the best of my ability, regardless of my new-found prestige. I will fly to London at once, I cannot be the only Mountbatten not present. I will return once the succession is over. The Governor General will rule in my stead. Tell King Harrison that I have left the country for state business but don't go into any more detail, I'm sure he will find out on TV tomorrow regardless." He bows and once he rises smiles. "Yes, your Royal Highness." The Duke then gets up and walks away.

Harrison cursed as he was pulled away after that by his Secretary of State. He scowled and said “What do you want?” The Secretary of State informed him that the king of England has died. He snapped “Send England my consoldences.” The Secretary also informed him that the prime minister has had a serious assassination attempt on his life yesterday and there’s no one to rule. He took a deep breath and said “Inform the Alpha team they have my permission to rule while the minister recovers. I must make a visit to my islands in the South Pacific and Caribbean after this state visit.”
Anterian Ambassador*

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:09 am

The Federation of Spokane wrote:
The Europian Peoples wrote:The Duke smiles, "The pleasure is all mine, your majesty. Once day I shall come to the Federation and see it in its full glory." The minister of intelligence walks up to the pair. "Your Grace, Your Majesty. May I have a word with the Viceroy?" The Duke apologises to the King and then moves off with the Minister of Intelligence. They move into the Durbar hall which is empty except for the two of them. The Duke walks to the Viceroy's throne and sits, the throne next to him is empty (which is usually reserved for the wife of the Viceroy). "So, why have you brought me here?" The minister looks concerned, but he speaks. "Your Grace, it has come to my attention that an event. Involving yourself has come to light within the royal court in London." Vincent looks at him with cold, piercing eyes. "An event? What event!" The minister continues. "Sir, His Majesty the king has died, a heart attack. As he is without an heir the succession is in crisis. His death has still not been announced and will be done so tomorrow morning." I then recall that the King was never able to produce an heir, the rest of the family died from old age and the such leaving him the only living member.

Harrison cursed as he was pulled away after that by his Secretary of State. He scowled and said “What do you want?” The Secretary of State informed him that the king of England has died. He snapped “Send England my consoldences.” The Secretary also informed him that the prime minister has had a serious assassination attempt on his life yesterday and there’s no one to rule. He took a deep breath and said “Inform the Alpha team they have my permission to rule while the minister recovers. I must make a visit to my islands in the South Pacific and Caribbean after this state visit.”

King Harrison yawned before turning on his TV when he saw the viceory in the ceremony. He watched, glued to the TV
Anterian Ambassador*

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:21 pm

The ceremony was taking place within Westminster Abbey, The Viceroy (Duke Vincent Mountbatten) was standing away from the rest of his family, which was noted by the press and media. The Earl James Mountbatten (soon to be King James 3rd) was to be crowned. The coronation began smoothly with everything going to plan. As the future king was about to be crowned with the imperial crown (instead of St Edwards crown by special request), it slipped from the hands of the Archbishop . It fell and slammed against the floor. When the crown hit the floor, an explosion went off within the Abbey the cameras went out inside the abbey across the world, the abbey was on fire close to where the king should have been, watchers around the world watched in muted horror as reporters and news channels began reporting that an explosion has taken place within the Abbey.

The explosion knocked the Duke from his feet and onto the floor, his regal clothing singed, and his face darkened with Ash. His vision blurry, he managed to stagger up and see the calamity in front of him. Most of the lords of the realm were killed outright, He began stepping over the bits and pieces of his fellow peers trying to get to exit. Smoke was everywhere, the flames reaching higher and higher around him. He kicked something on the floor and picked it up. St Edwards crown, it was almost unharmed from the explosion. Yet it was coated in blood. He continued running with the crown. A mad dash throwing himself over bits of debris, he trips and falls. Yet holds onto the crown, his ankle collapsed from under him and he crawled, he is so close to the exit when a police man picks him up and drags him out of the Abbey into the open. The policeman yells "This man needs attention! Get him to the first aid station!" A group with a wheelchair come towards him, he could see them from the corner of his eye. he then drags himself up, though the police man tries to stop him the Duke yells. "I am a lord of the realm and Viceroy of the Raj! I will stand for my country!" and gets up, his ankle throbbing under him. Through this all the cameras of the world are on him. the eyes of the world watching the Viceroy of the British Raj begin to help his fellow wounded lords. He threw himself into the action, a man possessed with fury begin to order fire fighters and policemen into the abbey, him following close behind to help.

Hours pass, the Camera's never leaving his image and then his side. He was directing the rescue efforts and efforts to keep the abbey from collapsing on top of them. 67 lords of the realm remained at final count as the last survivors were rescued, From 800. The Prime Minister and most of his cabinet were all killed. Only 2 other Mountbatten's survived, The Viceroy's 18-year-old 'bastard' (born out of wedlock) daughter. And the Lord Cecil Mountbatten who was a distant relative. The king was killed instantly in the explosion. Once this was found out a priest who was at the scene was drafted. The Viceroy was then brought in front of the abbey. The eyes of the world still upon him as the blood stained St Edwards crown was placed upon his head as he kneeled in front of the Priest, the recovered sword of state at his feet. He then took up the sword of state, turned and unsheathed the sword. Presenting the blade to the crowd for the first time in hundreds of years. The glittering steal shinning in the light of the sun and fire behind him.

The Viceroy, now standing tall walked towards the assembled Media. Sword in his one hand raised to the sky. The jewels of the crown glittering in the sunlight. "I, Viceroy of the British Raj, Duke Vincent Henry Mountbatten. Hereby declare myself King Henry IX, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, Ireland and the British Dominions beyond the Seas. King, Defender of the Faith, Emperor of India." He then sheathed the sword and clutched the hilt in his right hand. The silence in the air is palpable, only the burning Abbey behind being the only noise made. The King is now joined by his two surviving family members by his side and is then escorted away by armed police to Windsor Castle. The media was left in a frenzy.
Last edited by British St Helena on Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:10 pm, edited 14 times in total.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

The truth

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:18 pm

British St Helena wrote:The ceremony was taking place within Westminster Abbey, The Viceroy (Duke Vincent Mountbatten) was standing away from the rest of his family, which was noted by the press and media. The Earl James Mountbatten (soon to be King James 3rd) was to be crowned. The coronation began smoothly with everything going to plan. As the future king was about to be crowned with the imperial crown (instead of St Edwards crown by special request), it slipped from the hands of the Archbishop . It fell and slammed against the floor. When the crown hit the floor, an explosion went off within the Abbey the cameras went out inside the abbey across the world, the abbey was on fire close to where the king should have been, watchers around the world watched in muted horror as reporters and news channels began reporting that an explosion has taken place within the Abbey.

The explosion knocked the Duke from his feet and onto the floor, his regal clothing singed, and his face darkened with Ash. His vision blurry, he managed to stagger up and see the calamity in front of him. Most of the lords of the realm were killed outright, He began stepping over the bits and pieces of his fellow peers trying to get to exit. Smoke was everywhere, the flames reaching higher and higher around him. He kicked something on the floor and picked it up. St Edwards crown, it was almost unharmed from the explosion. Yet it was coated in blood. He continued running with the crown. A mad dash throwing himself over bits of debris, he trips and falls. Yet holds onto the crown, his ankle collapsed from under him and he crawled, he is so close to the exit when a police man picks him up and drags him out of the Abbey into the open. The policeman yells "This man needs attention! Get him to the first aid station!" A group with a wheelchair come towards him, he could see them from the corner of his eye. he then drags himself up, though the police man tries to stop him the Duke yells. "I am a lord of the realm and Viceroy of the Raj! I will stand for my country!" and gets up, his ankle throbbing under him. Through this all the cameras of the world are on him. the eyes of the world watching the Viceroy of the British Raj begin to help his fellow wounded lords. He threw himself into the action, a man possessed with fury begin to order fire fighters and policemen into the abbey, him following close behind to help.

Hours pass, the Camera's never leaving his image and then his side. He was directing the rescue efforts and efforts to keep the abbey from collapsing on top of them. 67 lords of the realm remained at final count as the last survivors were rescued, From 800. The Prime Minister and most of his cabinet were all killed. Only 2 other Mountbatten's survived, The Viceroy's 18-year-old 'bastard' (born out of wedlock) daughter. And the Lord Cecil Mountbatten who was a distant relative. The king was killed instantly in the explosion. Once this was found out a priest who was at the scene was drafted. The Viceroy was then brought in front of the abbey. The eyes of the world still upon him as the blood stained St Edwards crown was placed upon his head as he kneeled in front of the Priest, the recovered sword of state at his feet. He then took up the sword of state, turned and unsheathed the sword. Presenting the blade to the crowd for the first time in hundreds of years. The glittering steal shinning in the light of the sun and fire behind him.

The Viceroy, now standing tall walked towards the assembled Media. Sword in his one hand raised to the sky. The jewels of the crown glittering in the sunlight. "I, Viceroy of the British Raj, Duke Vincent Henry Mountbatten. Hereby declare myself King Henry IX, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, Ireland and the British Dominions beyond the Seas. King, Defender of the Faith, Emperor of India." He then sheathed the sword and clutched the hilt in his right hand. The silence in the air is palpable, only the burning Abbey behind being the only noise made. The King is now joined by his two surviving family members by his side and is then escorted away by armed police to Windsor Castle. The media was left in a frenzy.
King Harrison shut off the tv and turned to his aid in urgency. He said “Fly my family and the cabinet to Spokane. Fly me to England. I shall start a world tour as King Harold IV.” Lewis left and then his wife and kids entered. He kissed his wife and told her “You must start packing. I have to go reveal the truth about the former king. I am flying you back to Spokane to rule it’s people. I don’t think the alpha team is doing well.” He sat down and scooped up his two children hugging them and said “Daddy’s got to work babes. Behave for mummy and Eli.” They rode to the airport by elephant as they split up. He was going to wait for another private plane and then hopefully arrive in England tonight.
Last edited by The Federation of Spokane on Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anterian Ambassador*

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:49 pm

Harrison stood in England’s airport. He knew he was the only heir to the throne left now everyone in the attack was dead. He asked to be escorted to Windsor Place when he bumped into the viceory...
Anterian Ambassador*

The USA of America
Envoy

New York Times Democracy

Postby The USA of America » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:35 pm

ImageImage:
US President Donald J Trump.

I declare this war over, while their might still be a few small skirmishes left now and then here and there, it is nothing my wonderful military generals cant take care off, they have done a wonderful job, wonderful, just wonderful.

oocc: only one pic, not my usual pics, lol.
Image:
Minister of Defense - General James T Kirk - Crazy Dog Kirk as called by his loyal troops who love and respect him.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:09 pm

The USA of America wrote:(Image)(Image):
US President Donald J Trump.

I declare this war over, while their might still be a few small skirmishes left now and then here and there, it is nothing my wonderful military generals cant take care off, they have done a wonderful job, wonderful, just wonderful.

oocc: only one pic, not my usual pics, lol.
(Image):

Spokane congratulates the USA.
Anterian Ambassador*

The USA of America
Envoy

New York Times Democracy

Postby The USA of America » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:20 pm

ImageImageImage:

By Presidential Decree I declare the birth of The Royal Kingdom of The USA of America and the Royal Family. By Presidential Decree I declare myself Your Royal Majesty King Donald J Trump of The USA of America - Your Royal Majesty Queen Melania Trump and Your Royal Majesty Prince Barron Von Trump.

I name as my successor Your Royal Majesty Prince Barron Von Trump, as the chosen one, I will govern as a Trump of the Trump. All Royal Parliament decisions must be approved by the Royal Family Council of Trump on the advise and consent of Your favorite Royal Majesty King Donald J Trump of The USA of America.

Your US Royal Family.
Your Royal Majesty King Donald J Trump.
Your Royal Majesty Queen Melania Trump.
Your Royal Majesty Prince Barron Von Trump.
Your Royal Majesty Prince Donald J Trump JR.
Your Royal Majesty Prince Eric Trump.
Your Royal Majesty Princess Ivanka Trump.
Your Royal Majesty Princess Tiffany Trump.
Your Royal Majesty Prince Jared Kushner.

And

The rest of Your Royal Majesty Trump Family Clan, of German descent.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all my loyal Royal Subjects Republicans and Democrats.

The Royal Kingdom of The USA of America.

Congratulation IC Posts are coming in from all over the world by government leaders, VIPs and national and international organizations, anti congratulation posts if you dare too.
Last edited by The USA of America on Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:17 pm

The USA of America wrote:(Image)(Image)(Image):

By Presidential Decree I declare the birth of The Royal Kingdom of The USA of America and the Royal Family. By Presidential Decree I declare myself Your Royal Majesty King Donald J Trump of The USA of America - Your Royal Majesty Queen Melania Trump and Your Royal Majesty Prince Barron Von Trump.

I name as my successor Your Royal Majesty Prince Barron Von Trump, as the chosen one, I will govern as a Trump of the Trump. All Royal Parliament decisions must be approved by the Royal Family Council of Trump on the advise and consent of Your favorite Royal Majesty King Donald J Trump of The USA of America.

Your US Royal Family.
Your Royal Majesty Queen Melania Trump.
Your Royal Majesty Prince Barron Von Trump.
Your Royal Majesty Prince Donald J Trump JR.
Your Royal Majesty Prince Eric Trump.
Your Royal Majesty Princess Ivanka Trump.
Your Royal Majesty Princess Tiffany Trump.
Your Royal Majesty Prince Jared Kushner.

And

The rest of Your Royal Majesty Trump Family Clan, of German descent.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all my loyal Royal Subjects Republicans and Democrats.

The Royal Kingdom of The USA of America.

Congratulation IC Posts are coming in from all over the world by government leaders, VIPs and national and international organizations, anti congratulation posts if you dare too.
Spokane has been busy preparing a invitation for King Trump to come visit Spokane.
Anterian Ambassador*

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents