NATION

PASSWORD

Breaking News military coup d'état in the USA Vote and Post

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Breaking News Military Coup d'état in the USA Vote and Post with Leaders Pics 6 votes options

1 - We recognize the new government and nation of The USA of America under President Donald J Trump, please post support and diplomatic relations include gentleman and Lady ambassadors Pics and your nations leaders Pics if possible.
23%
2 - We will arm and support The USA of America against the counter revolutionaries, please post your arm plans in support of the USA, but don't exaggerate, vote and post with your nations leaders pics if possible.
14%
3 - We strongly condemn the new government and nation of the USA of America under President Donald J Trump, vote and post with your nations leaders pics if possible.
18%
4 - We call for an international embargo blockade on The USA of America, please post your nations or international organizations embargo on the USA of America, vote and post with your nations leaders pics if possible.
13%
5 - We offer economic and political immigration to US refugees, you may post how many but don't exaggerate, vote and post with your nations leaders pics if possible.
13%
6 - We have received economic and Political US refugees in our nation, you may post how many of each but don't exaggerate, vote and post with your nations leaders pics if possible.
9%
7 - We will arm and support counter revolutionary Coup d'état groups in the USA of America, name them, their strength numbers and goals, please post your arm plans in support of the USA, but don't exaggerate, vote and post with your nations leaders pics if possible, please keep it in specific and general terms, this is not an all out civil war RP, some leeway guerilla war is acceptable, but dont exaggerate.
13%

Total votes : 80

The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:26 pm

British St Helena wrote:<The Viceroy's House, New Windsor>

A knocking on the door is heard by the Duke. "Come In." The Minister of Intelligence walks into the room with the minister of foreign affairs. "Your Grace, King Harrison is making a TV Broadcast." I smile. "And now to see how he shall save his nation." The Duke turns on the TV on the wall and switches to the channel with King Harrison making his speech. He watches the speech and is impressed with the kings humility and honour. That the king truly regrets what his government caused between our two nations. The speech ends and the Duke is silent until he turns to his ministers. "An olive branch he shall have, Peter, As Foreign Secretary I will be sending you to the Federation for a diplomatic mission. I want a pledge of neutrality in the American conflict and we will stipulate that he come to the Raj to make a formal apology to me in person. During this meeting I will ask for concessions from the federation but you need not concern yourself about those. After all this is done and he has accepted these terms we shall be back to normal relations. If he does not accept we will continue our plans. Notify the Federation embassy of the visit and make your way to the Federation as soon as possible." The foreign sanctuary looks surprised and then smiles. "An Olive branch you shall have, Your Grace." He bows and then leaves, the intelligence minister smiling while he bows and then leaves as well.
King Harrison was drinking coffee when the ambassador to Raj entered the room. The ambassador said “Your Honor, the Foreign Secretary of Raj is coming for a diplomatic mission.” King Harrison just stared at the ambassador dumbly. “Are you serious? Shoot, have Spokane Castle open for his stay. Make sure whatever he wants,he shall get. Inform Raj that He will be meeting the king. We will welcome him with wide arms.” The ambassador continued “The Duke of Raj wishes for you to make a state visit to Raj.” Harrison replied “Inform him the Royal Family will be coming after this diplomatic visit. Also inform the prime minister that I will be leaving the country after the Raj diplomatic mission for a week.” The Ambassador left the room and Harrison grinned .
Pronouns: Any
Discord: bigbossg13
URA Deputy Director Of Security
Utrikesminister for Altia, Founding Member
Anterian Ambassador*
Chief Communications Officer for Lands End*
Warzone Trinidad Mafia Enforcer
Posts don't represent any of my region's views unless stated otherwise.
"We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude."

Japan and Pacific States
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 09, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Japan and Pacific States » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:03 pm

The Federation of Spokane wrote:The King sends a letter to the shimbun of Imperial Japan saying
Dear Sir, You probably do not know me. I am King Harrison Harold Charles Grant of the Federation of Spokane. I’d like to come to a compermise about Washington State. I would like the eastern side of the Cascadian mountains. You can have the western side, Oregon, and California. Would you like to set up a secret meeting in Baku, Azerbaijan? I will pay for your flight there and back and accommodations there. I am very flexible with time, so whatever date you choose will most likely be fine. I wish to hear from you,
King Harrison Harold Charles Grant II

日本帝国外務省の公式声明
Official Communique From The Imperial Foreign Ministry of the Empire of Japan

To: The Foreign Ministry of Spokane
From: The Imperial Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Empire of Japan, Imperial Foreign Minister, Head of the 5th Regency House of Takatsukasa, Kyoko Takatsukasa
Encryption Level:None

The Japanese Empire will not bargain over territory it claims as the one and true nation free of outside influence against the west. Such a implication that we would bargain with foreign "powers" is an insult to the Shogun herself. From this point onward, your government is warned that if you do not exit the territory of Washington, later to be renamed. Your force will not receive any quarter given our... Choice of command for the IJA. Expect any foolish to remain there, to return in caskets.

Signed. Imperial Foreign Minister of the Empire of Japan, Head of the 5th Regency House of Takatsukasa, Regent Kyoko Takatsukasa
署名された 日本太平洋帝国外務大臣、第五回高等弁務団長、リージェント高槻恭子
Nationstates Stats not Used
Everyone's favourite Alt-history Japanese empire with advanced tech and a new Shogunate.. And domination over half the world.
Current Events:All is well

British St Helena
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:14 pm

<The Viceroy's House, New Windsor.>

The duke was pacing his room when he received a message from the Foreign Secretary. 'We conference is a success before it has even started. They will be coming to the Raj in a week, however there is no word on the neutrality pact.' He smiles at first then reads the letter again, 3 times over. "They have not said anything about the neutrality pact...strange. Regardless we can discuss it on his visit."
Viceroy of the British Raj, Duke Vincent Mountbatten

The British Raj Government Type: Totalitarian democracy
Goverment Pledges: To assure the continued rule of the Raj by a Viceroy, To continue the interventionist foreign policy set out by the previous administration, Continue "panem et circenses" policy making while cracking down on dissidence.

"Long Live the Empire! Long live the Raj!"

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:28 pm

British St Helena wrote:<The Viceroy's House, New Windsor.>

The duke was pacing his room when he received a message from the Foreign Secretary. 'We conference is a success before it has even started. They will be coming to the Raj in a week, however there is no word on the neutrality pact.' He smiles at first then reads the letter again, 3 times over. "They have not said anything about the neutrality pact...strange. Regardless we can discuss it on his visit."

King Harrison bowed to the Foreign Secretary and said “Welcome to The Federation of Spokane. Would you like to come to Spokane Fortress? I’d like to give you my answer on the neutrality pact. As soon as they entered the Fortress, The Secretary of War came up to King Harrison with a worried expression. “King Harrison, Foreign Secretary. King Harrison we have a defcon 4 from Japan. They are threatening war due to our letter to them when we were formerly agressive to Raj and the USA. They wish to have Washington to themselves and have threatened to kill the Cascadian rebels.” King Harrison looked apologetic to the foreign secretary and said “It looks like we may have to hold this meeting off. If you could let the Duke know we may have to postpone our travel to Raj by a week, and inform him of the situation that would be great.
Anterian Ambassador*

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:34 pm

Japan and Pacific States wrote:
The Federation of Spokane wrote:The King sends a letter to the shimbun of Imperial Japan saying
Dear Sir, You probably do not know me. I am King Harrison Harold Charles Grant of the Federation of Spokane. I’d like to come to a compermise about Washington State. I would like the eastern side of the Cascadian mountains. You can have the western side, Oregon, and California. Would you like to set up a secret meeting in Baku, Azerbaijan? I will pay for your flight there and back and accommodations there. I am very flexible with time, so whatever date you choose will most likely be fine. I wish to hear from you,
King Harrison Harold Charles Grant II

日本帝国外務省の公式声明
Official Communique From The Imperial Foreign Ministry of the Empire of Japan

To: The Foreign Ministry of Spokane
From: The Imperial Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Empire of Japan, Imperial Foreign Minister, Head of the 5th Regency House of Takatsukasa, Kyoko Takatsukasa
Encryption Level:None

The Japanese Empire will not bargain over territory it claims as the one and true nation free of outside influence against the west. Such a implication that we would bargain with foreign "powers" is an insult to the Shogun herself. From this point onward, your government is warned that if you do not exit the territory of Washington, later to be renamed. Your force will not receive any quarter given our... Choice of command for the IJA. Expect any foolish to remain there, to return in caskets.

Signed. Imperial Foreign Minister of the Empire of Japan, Head of the 5th Regency House of Takatsukasa, Regent Kyoko Takatsukasa
署名された 日本太平洋帝国外務大臣、第五回高等弁務団長、リージェント高槻恭子

To: The Imperial Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Empire of Japan, Imperial Foreign Minister, Head of the 5th Regency House of Takatsukasa, Kyoko Takatsukasa
From Levi Dunbar, The Secretary of State,Head of the House of Dunbar, 15 Royal Ave.
We have perceived your threat to extend to the cascadian rebels, a ethnic group of their own.
We have pulled out all troops out of the USA as we are now neutral and hope to have a better relationship with Raj.
So essentially your demands are meaningless.
Levi Dunbar
Last edited by The Federation of Spokane on Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anterian Ambassador*

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:23 pm

<The Viceroy's House, New Windsor>

The Duke getting the message from the Foreign Secretary was ecstatic, The Japanese were making their own enemies and there was no need for him to cause an incident. He then returns a message. "Very well, Tell them that the Raj is ready and able to assist them against the Japanese. But tell them they need not decide until the come to New Windsor for the conference." He orders the message sent immediately.

Goverment Pledges: To assure the continued rule of the Raj by a Viceroy, To continue the interventionist foreign policy set out by the previous administration, Continue "panem et circenses" policy making while cracking down on dissidence.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:50 pm

British St Helena wrote:<The Viceroy's House, New Windsor>

The Duke getting the message from the Foreign Secretary was ecstatic, The Japanese were making their own enemies and there was no need for him to cause an incident. He then returns a message. "Very well, Tell them that the Raj is ready and able to assist them against the Japanese. But tell them they need not decide until the come to New Windsor for the conference." He orders the message sent immediately.

The Foreign Secretary knocked politely on the throne room door as the smooth baritone voice of King Harrison said “You May come in.” The Foreign Secretary came in to see him with his young son, George. Peter relayed the message while the king sat and listened thoughtfully. The King said “We will need not decide until our state visit? If you wish, you may relay back to them that we will not decide until the conference. Our answer to the neutrality pact is Yes, we are sick and tired of War. I hope the conflict with the Japanese doesn’t escalate into war because I don’t think my nation could take it. In regards to the Raj trip, tell them we will arrive at the same time as was originally planned. The one thing I am concerned about are my kids because I wish to introduce my wife to the Duke of Raj.” George broke the silence with one word “Apoo!”
Anterian Ambassador*

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:52 pm

<War Room, The Viceroy's House, New Windsor>

The Duke strolls towards the centre table in the centre of the room. He is surrounded by his Generals, Air marshals and Admirals. "Gentlemen. In 17 days operation Dauntless will begin, we have been preparing for this since the start of my tenure as Viceroy. I pledged to you all that the Raj will be the dominant power within Asia, that the Raj will be the Bastian of democratic rule within Asia. With the expansion of the Japanese Empire and the hostile actions committed against our ally The United States of America I instructed you to create a counter attack against the Japanese and you formulated to scout the mainland for military targets using stellates and high-flying drones, mine the waters and attack them in their homes. In 17 days we activate those mines. This operation will be the most daunting and dangerous operation ever, missile strikes against targets across the Japanese mainland taking out their airfields and anti-air batteries, jamming of all their communications during the duration of the operation and if possible beyond, A ballistic missile attack of their satellites in orbit to further this objective. A close follow up campaign 5 minutes later with a massive bombardment using our B-52's, B-1 Lancers, F-35 and F-22 fighters will take out more military targets and government buildings to ensure complete chaos. This will be in conjunction with a second missile strike from the mainland Raj using ballistic missiles to knock out their industrial capacity and their power grid. After this is accomplished we will begin amphibious invasions of the islands south of the Mainland and then the mainland itself using our naval forces and half of the trained Reserve army in conjunction with parachuting operations. We will then attack the island of Kyushu using the Royal Army and our air force by cutting off its mainland land access using fighter bombers and committing an amphibious and parachuting invasion of the island. After these successful invasions which should last no longer than 24 hours. we will land on the mainland using our amphibious bridges and march on Tokyo at best possible speed and force them to surrender. This entire operation is to be complete within 14 days from the declaration of war that will be delivered 1 minute before the missile attacks begin VIA a world wide television broadcast, All orders concerning this operation will be delivered encrypted by analogue methods (couriers) until the operation begins. The 2nd army group and half of the trained reserves will remain in the Raj to defend against counter attacks on our soil." You have been briefed Gentlemen, bring the Raj victory. That is all. The Generals begin bombarding the Duke with questions which he calmly answers.
Last edited by British St Helena on Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:56 am, edited 4 times in total.

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:00 pm

As the duke was answering questions from his generals a message came up on the centre table, a message from Foreign Secretary. He turns to his generals, "If you excuse me you may deliberate to yourselves." He then types up a response to the king directly which can be sent VIA the Foreign Secretary. "Of course, you can bring whomever you wish to the conference. A state dinner will be served, and we will have accommodations ready for your children and anything you so wish for them. We are also pleased about your acceptance of the neutrality clause. We will be in a better position to discuss future relations with the Japanese empire at the conference. Duke Vincent Mountbatten, Viceroy of the Raj.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:09 pm

British St Helena wrote:As the duke was answering questions from his generals a message came up on the centre table, a message from Foreign Secretary. He turns to his generals, "If you excuse me you may deliberate to yourselves." He then types up a response to the king directly which can be sent VIA the Foreign Secretary. "Of course, you can bring whomever you wish to the conference. A state dinner will be served, and we will have accommodations ready for your children and anything you so wish for them. We are also pleased about your acceptance of the neutrality clause. We will be in a better position to discuss future relations with the Japanese empire at the conference. Duke Vincent Mountbatten, Viceroy of the Raj.

King Harrison sighed in relief as the answer was relayed back to him and He told Peter “If you want, tell him to expect us in two days and to expect a party of 11 as I will be taking My brother,Secretary of War and Secretary of State and four security guards to protect the party.”
Anterian Ambassador*

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:31 pm

British St Helena wrote:<War Room, The Viceroy's House, New Windsor>

The Duke strolls towards the centre table in the centre of the room. He is surrounded by his Generals, Air marshals and Admirals. "Gentlemen. In 17 days operation Dauntless will begin, we have been preparing for this since the start of my tenure as Viceroy. I pledged to you all that the Raj will be the dominant power within Asia, that the Raj will be the Bastian of democratic rule within Asia. With the expansion of the Japanese Empire and the hostile actions committed against our ally The United States of America I instructed you to create a counter attack against the Japanese and you formulated to scout the mainland for military targets using stellates and high-flying drones, mine the waters and attack them in their homes. In 17 days we activate those mines. This operation will be the most daunting and dangerous operation ever, missile strikes against targets across the Japanese mainland taking out their airfields and anti-air batteries, jamming of all their communications during the duration of the operation and if possible beyond, A ballistic missile attack of their satellites in orbit to further this objective. A close follow up campaign 20 minutes later with a massive bombardment using our B-52's, B-1 Lancers, F-35 and F-22 fighters will take out more military targets and government buildings to ensure complete chaos. This will be in conjunction with a second missile strike from the mainland Raj using ballistic missiles to knock out their industrial capacity and their power grid. After this is accomplished we will begin amphibious invasions of the islands south of the Mainland using our naval forces and the Royal Army. If this operation is more effective than previously anticipated, we will attack the island of Kyushu by cutting off its mainland land access using fighter bombers and committing an amphibious invasion of the island. This entire operation is to be complete within 4 days. The 2nd army group and the reserves will remain in the Raj to defend against counter attacks on our soil." You have been briefed Gentlemen, bring the Raj victory. That is all. The Generals begin bombarding the Duke with questions which he calmly answers.

King Harrison entered the private airplane with his wife Elizabeth Mary, His Children William Harold and George Harrison,Secretary of State Levi Dunbar, Secretary of War Jim Western, His Brother, Prince Elijah Aaron and 4 security guards. He looked around as the guards loaded
Their luggage. They were in a really nice airplane that could double as living quarters as needed to. He placed William Harold in his car seat and buckled him up into the airplane seat. He looked at Eli and said “Raj here we come!” He got in his own seat and buckled up while checking out the movies and games he had.
Anterian Ambassador*

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:04 pm

<The Viceroy's House. New Windsor>

The Duke relaxing in his armchair was informed of the imminent arrival of the King of the Federation of Spokane. "Well, I think it's about time we get ourselves ready and great them with the best that the Raj has to offer. Have them brought to the House from the airfield and we will show them a good time." The General and Air marshal to his left smile to each other and the saluting to the Duke saying simultaneously. "With pleasure, Your Grace!" they bow and leave. What is organised on the arrival of the King is a military parade with tiered seating for the attendees located on the steps of the Viceroy's House, he and his family will be sat with the Duke during the parade. The Mountbatten Guard's Division, 20,000 men strong parading in front of the main façade of the Viceroy's House. 400 Challenger 2 Tanks, 200 A-90 Self-propelled artillery pieces and 100 M270 Rocket systems. A flyover with 70 F-22 Raptors, 40 F-35 Lightnings which will peel off from the rest of the flyover using their Vertical thrust upwards and then forwards over the house. 20 B-1 Lancers and 20 B-52 bombers will also be used with all aircraft streaming the colours of the Raj, Red, White and Blue from smoke cannisters on the wing tips and yellow from a smoke cannister on the underside. The bombers will drop coloured Ticker tape (Red, white, Blue, Yellow) to create the impression of a Ticker tape parade popular in New York during the flyover on top of the parade and the house itself during the flyby from the east. An impressive spectacle to say the least to welcome honoured guests of the Raj.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:29 pm

King Harrison’s Plane has touched down-Mission Control
Anterian Ambassador*

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:35 pm

Once the Kings plane has taxied to a pre-determined location he is met by the governor general of the Raj, James Hyde, he is wearing a British General uniform and is joined by the cabinet of the Raj and a luxury motorcade to bring him to the Viceroy in New Windsor, a short drive of only 20 minutes.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:45 pm

British St Helena wrote:Once the Kings plane has taxied to a pre-determined location he is met by the governor general of the Raj, James Hyde, he is wearing a British General uniform and is joined by the cabinet of the Raj and a luxury motorcade to bring him to the Viceroy in New Windsor, a short drive of only 20 minutes.

Queen Elizabeth Mary observed the view as she sat next to her husband, King Harrison.
She personally enjoyed the motercade as she held her son, Georgie.
King Harrison sat in thought as he sat in the motercade with William next to him and Elijah behind him.He was in high spirits as he approaches the viceroy in Raj.
Anterian Ambassador*

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:07 pm

The Viceroy, Duke Vincent Mountbatten was standing on the steps of the Viceroy's house as the motorcade arrived in front. He was flanked by army generals and high ranking military personnel, the massive flags of the Raj werw tied to the rafters above him between the grans columns and flags of the federation on the steps of the house leading up. When the Kings car stopped in front of the stairs the military personnel saluted. The Duke stood motionless at the top of the stairs he was dressed in a admirals formal dress uniform with the star of india on its best pocket denoting his position of Viceroy and awaited the king to walk up the stairs to greet him.

(For reference of the Viceroy's house in New Windsor former New Delhi: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashtrapati_Bhavan)
Last edited by British St Helena on Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:13 pm

British St Helena wrote:The Viceroy, Duke Vincent Mountbatten was standing on the steps of the Viceroy's house as the motorcade arrived in front. He was flanked by army generals and high ranking military personnel, the massive flags of the Raj werw tied to the rafters above him between the grans columns and flags of the federation on the steps of the house leading up. When the Kings car stopped in front of the stairs the military personnel saluted. The Duke stood motionless at the top of the stairs he was dressed in a formal suit with the star of india on its best pocket denoting his position of Viceroy and awaited the king to walk up the stairs to greet him.

(For reference of the Viceroy's house in New Windsor former New Delhi: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashtrapati_Bhavan)

King Harrison got out of the car and walked up to the Duke trailed By his family,the cabinet, and security. He smiled and shook his hand saying “I am pleased to be here Duke Mountbatten. Hopefully we can solve this conflict of ours and discuss our response to Japan.”
Anterian Ambassador*

British St Helena
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British St Helena » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:27 pm

The Duke smiles as the king introduces himself. "The pleasure is all mine your majesty. Shall we go inside for refreshments and discussion, we have a lot to discuss after all." The generals flanking the Duke turn and March into the house.
Last edited by British St Helena on Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:49 pm

British St Helena wrote:The Duke smiles as the king introduces himself. "The pleasure is all mine your majesty. Shall we go inside for refreshments and discussion, we have a lot to discuss after all." The generals flanking the Duke turn and March into the house.

King Harrison follows and sits at the table he is led too with Elijah sitting on his right and William sitting on his left.
Anterian Ambassador*

The USA of America
Envoy

Founded: Apr 27, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby The USA of America » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:59 pm

Out of Character, As your OP RP Thread Host thank you all for all the posts and votes so far on the Poll, don't waste any unnecessary votes, and the war RPers. Just saying, I would love to see clear maps, Pics of Leaders, soldiers, navy and air force troops, military tanks, military planes and weapons.
Last edited by The USA of America on Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lol. I will never take any fellow nation before the Mod Gods and our Almighty Goddess Violet for any reasons even if it is against me I don't tell any fellow nation what to post what not to post and how to post it especially on their thread any threads Demanded I change my posts to fit their political views Not even the RPs are safe anymore that is sad very sad. No I am not a saint and I am not perfect, only God is perfect, I choose to ignore as allowed under NS Rules. But I keep at least one of my nations on the Mod Forums just in case I have to defend myself from being accused unfairly again I check it every few minutes just to get it over with as soon as possible I am that paranoid We don't use NS Stats We hate NS Stats but we will index RL Stats to NS Stats when we have too. lol.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:03 pm

The USA of America wrote:Out of Character, As your OP RP Thread Host thank you all for all the votes and posts so far on the Poll, don't waste any unnecessary votes, and the war RPers. Just saying, I would love to see clear maps, Pics of Leaders, soldiers, navy and air force troops, military tanks, military planes and weapons.

OOC: You mean you wish for us to invade? If British St. Helena can do the maps, I can find one of my leader.
Anterian Ambassador*

The USA of America
Envoy

New York Times Democracy

Postby The USA of America » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:04 pm

The Federation of Spokane wrote:
The USA of America wrote:Out of Character, As your OP RP Thread Host thank you all for all the votes and posts so far on the Poll, don't waste any unnecessary votes, and the war RPers. Just saying, I would love to see clear maps, Pics of Leaders, soldiers, navy and air force troops, military tanks, military planes and weapons.

OOC: You mean you wish for us to invade? If British St. Helena can do the maps, I can find one of my leader.

OOC: I thought that was always clear, I am not Picky, just dont overthrow all the US States and my President Trump, I have long term plans to establish the Monarchy and Royal Family of The USA of America.
Last edited by The USA of America on Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lol. I will never take any fellow nation before the Mod Gods and our Almighty Goddess Violet for any reasons even if it is against me I don't tell any fellow nation what to post what not to post and how to post it especially on their thread any threads Demanded I change my posts to fit their political views Not even the RPs are safe anymore that is sad very sad. No I am not a saint and I am not perfect, only God is perfect, I choose to ignore as allowed under NS Rules. But I keep at least one of my nations on the Mod Forums just in case I have to defend myself from being accused unfairly again I check it every few minutes just to get it over with as soon as possible I am that paranoid We don't use NS Stats We hate NS Stats but we will index RL Stats to NS Stats when we have too. lol.

The USA of America
Envoy

New York Times Democracy

Postby The USA of America » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:32 pm

The Federation of Spokane wrote:

Out of Character, As your OP RP Thread Host thank you all for all the votes and posts so far on the Poll and those that will, don't waste any unnecessary votes, and the war RPers.

I am not Picky, invade certain US states, I thought that was always clear, Just saying, I would love to see clear maps, Pics of Leaders, soldiers, navy and air force troops, military tanks, military planes and weapons, invade and take over certain states but dont overthrow all US states and dont overthrow my President Trump, I have long term plans to establish the Royal Monarchy and Royal Family of the USA.

I would love to see the Japanese Empire Map including Hawaii, Alaska and the 3 Pacific States, and or the State of Washington Map and nation, I would love to see a post or a few posts taking over Alaska and Hawaii and the 3 Pacific States if possible because of Spokane Washington or both as separate posts, I would love too see the maps.

Just as a personal favor to me, the re establishment of the Royal kingdom of Hawaii under the Great King Kamehameha I the conquer of the islands, as a puppet nation under the Japanese Empire, using my favorite statue of King Kamehameha I:

His Royal Majesty The Great King Kamehameha I
The conqueror of the islands.
Image:
You may increase the size of the Pic if you wish to do so.

Not required:
Image:
Her Royal Majesty Queen Liliʻuokalani:

Image:
Samuel Parker of Euro haole and Hawaiian descent.
Married into the Royal Hawaiian Family.
Minister of Foreign Diplomatic Relations.
The Royal Kingdom of Hawaii.

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=havaii
I need to update my old Factbook I seem to have accidentally deleted a long time ago.

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=honolulu_hawaii

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Parker_(Hawaii)

His Royal Majesty The Great King Kamehameha I, The Conqueror of the Islands:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Parker_(Hawaii)

Florida is mine for a Greater Miami Shores and La Habana Cuba, I am not a good war RPer and I dont like war RP, But I am very good at political post RPs, but I will take over Florida militarilly, I once did one or two similar guerilla war and war RP that turned out awesome, I might do a seperate one for myself on restoring the Royal Hawaiian kingdom and Royal Hawaiian family of Hawaii under the Great King Kamehameha I the conquer of the islands, but I have not decided yet.

Have War RP Fun, Your OP RP Thread Host, The USA of America and Miami.
Last edited by The USA of America on Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:45 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:36 pm

(ISIC)
King Harrison had secretly sent a letter before his departure from the Federation of Spokane to Raj. This was sent with his top beta team members delivering the letter for him. The letter was to be delivered to the Duke of Raj at the crack of dawn the day after the king arrived.
The letter says:
SECRET
Dear Duke Vicent, This is from King Harrison. My public actions may indicate otherwise, but I wish for an invasion of Japan. Japan is our only Thorn in the side currently. If we take care of him, we can split up His territory and Raj will be the only super power in Asia. This also staves of the impending invasion of America we all know is coming. Acttached to this is a
Document detailing operation Hells Wrath.

Operation Hell’s Wrath
Objective: Destroy the Japanese Empire
How we plan to do this: We create a international “incident”, and send all 5 teams: Alpha, Beta, Omega, Sigma, and the legendary Team Delta to disrupt Japan while sending forces to invade island 1, a island with few Japanese forces and people.It is perfect for this Operation because it has limited to no contact with Japan. We stockpile all forces on the code named Island 1. When we have a large supply of forces, we will sneakily invade all the islands one by one.We will influence the Japanese government and place it under allied control.
Anterian Ambassador*

Broader Confederate States
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Broader Confederate States » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:50 pm

ImageImage
President Washington and her VP, Jack Harrington, personally support the new President (at least more than they don't), but remain politically neutral with the tentative olive branch of recognition, for the time being at least. If something happens to change that (say, as an example, he doesn't recognize the sovereignty of the Confederacy granted by his eventual successor), then they will attempt to work out any problems. If they're irreconcilable, well... as the old song goes, "Like patriots of old we'll fight, our heritage to save; and rather than submit to shame, to die we would prefer, so cheer, cheer for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a single star!".

Already, 214 people have relocated from this change, and not all of them we totally approve of, but they somehow made it beyond the immigration process so we have to recognize them.
Last edited by Broader Confederate States on Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
President: Phillip J. Morris | Location: Southern U.S., plus Puerto Rico and Alaska | Government Type: Confederation | Year: 2066 | Technology: Oil Crisis MT+ | OOC
haha аляска | Rewrite un-canned, expect it before 2021 March September 2030 maybe. | i honestly forgot basically every interaction i've had on these forums from before like july | We're proud to present...
Witty unattributed quote I'm using to pretend I'm more intelligent than I really am.
--proud to be anti-federalist--

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents