NATION

PASSWORD

The Wolf and the Eagle: Clash of the Superpowers (OOC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

South Acren
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:29 am

Misthas wrote:
Suryak wrote:North Africa, excluding Suez canal and Morocco
Gtg

Well perhaps I could take the northeast coast of the United States? Maybe about 1.6 million km^2?

I own America. I can sell you the Philippines if you want.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.
Imperium Aeterna, Empire Eternal

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:24 pm

Since I claimed China at the beginning of the game, is Taiwan a part of my land or is it not in my land?

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:19 pm

Mersdon wrote:Meanwhile, the newly-Mongolian Kuwait was plagued with the Al-Qaeda fighters. ... Using Saudi Arabia’s madrasas and the disaffected slums of Iraq as a recruiting ground, hundreds of thousands of fighters joined the struggle in Kuwait. Multiple convoys are sent out into the desert, heading for Damascus, Jerusalem, Amman, Riyadh, and Manama to foment Jihad.

OOC: I feel that this may be godmodding as Saudia and Iraq are my territories, therefore, I control what they do.

BTW, Kuwait has not been given to Mongolia. The Shah suggested that Iran can "annex" Kuwait in order to allow Acren to conduct operations there without discovery, but Acren did not respond to the deal yet, so Kuwait is still controlled by Acren and the terrorists.
Mersdon wrote:The Al-Qaeda units rally under a Sunni Muslim of Suryakese descent, who was originally named Allahamidullah Petain, but goes by the nom de guerre "Hammer of God". ... Five hundred of his men arrive undetected in Mecca, and immediately head for the Holy Mosque and the Kaaba. ... Groups of inspired copycats blow themselves up at the Eiffel Tower, the Brandenburg Gate, the Palaces of Westminster, the Hofburg and Schonbrunn Palaces, and at the Gare du Nord train station. The fleet in the Persian Gulf, the forces at the Suez Canal, and the men manning the Malay Archipelago are put on full alert for terrorist attacks.

OOC: The places in question are controlled by Suryak and I. I am fine with you attacking Mongolian places to advance the storyline, but I suggest you ask Suryak before attacking places in his territory.

BTW, in the post above (I only used excerpts to reduce screen space), it was mentioned that 84 people were killed. This may be godmodding as well since the attacked people control their own casualties.

There are no hard feelings though, for I understand that you do not intend to godmod. We all make mistakes sometimes. :)

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:55 pm

Now that I’ve made the Oppermenian Union a thing, what do you all think? Should I put something up on one of the RP threads for the Oppermenian Union? Like, where it details it, and actual NS nation’s can apply to join? And then, it’s where all the RP council meetings are held?
I don’t know, what do you guys think? If I’ve made it a thing here, I guess I might as well make it official.
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

South Raznakova
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:34 pm

Lets keep it in this RP, but if you do extend it to other nations, you would not be able to control their military, as that would be to OP.
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:08 pm

South Raznakova wrote:Lets keep it in this RP, but if you do extend it to other nations, you would not be able to control their military, as that would be to OP.

I know, it would be a more democratic process. I guess, though, that I can just make up nations that join.
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:50 am

Are there, like, any npc nation’s left that aren’t under Suryak’s control or influence?
Don't underestimate us.

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:53 am

Yes.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:16 pm

Persia-Kebabistan wrote:
Oppermenia wrote:Oppermenia sends diplomatic missions to smaller countries and weaker countries that haven’t gone fascist yet to offer them membership to the Oppermenian Union.

The Kingdom of Jerusalem declines, saying that though they would be happy to be allies, they would prefer to retain full sovereignty over themselves. Strangely, the Khilafah of Hejaz does not reply.

Mongolia (which is authoritarian, but not fascist) declines as well.

So, when I saw this post, I had a little ooc comment I decided to keep out of the ic. The Kingdom of Jerusalem declines because they want to retain full sovereignty, but they also wouldn't be too fond of the fact that the Oppermenian monarch would become the monarch of member nations.
Also, can we have npc countries join the Oppermenian Commonwealth Union, just to push the plot forward?
We can discuss by telegram.
Last edited by Oppermenia on Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't underestimate us.

Suryak
Minister

Founded: May 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:28 pm

Suryak will be trying to prevent that.
Private First Class of The Black Hawks

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:16 pm

Is Mexico claimed?
Don't underestimate us.

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:28 pm

Oppermenia wrote:Is Mexico claimed?

Yes. Acren moved forces into Mexico to stop Suryak from spreading.

Suryak
Minister

Founded: May 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:12 pm

Cant post today
Private First Class of The Black Hawks

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:03 pm

Here:
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=453736
Kegyeleem ooc thread (medieval fantasy rp me and Dyllonia were working on)
Don't underestimate us.

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:28 pm

Oppermenia wrote:Here:
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=453736
Kegyeleem ooc thread (medieval fantasy rp me and Dyllonia were working on)

Looks great!

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:55 pm

In that one post by SA, they support the Oppermenian Union and consider joining it. Boy, if SA joined the Oppermenian Union, that would be CRAZY
Don't underestimate us.

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:36 pm

I have been considering it. Also sorry i havent nn active, I am on Vacation
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:44 pm

So now that the other thread is up I am guessing this one will take a back seat?
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:47 pm

South Acren wrote:So now that the other thread is up I am guessing this one will take a back seat?

This one will still be a thing, but it'll probably move slower now.
Don't underestimate us.

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:00 pm

Damn. I'll have to find something new to pass the time. Well time to binge watch YouTube.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:47 pm

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=34929152#p34929152
Hey guys, in light of a recent cool rp thing I'm doing (most of you know what it is), I want to change up my history to include that thing. I even made a post about a documentary where it talks of the history of Oppermenia and part of it is "the Nosewaganian occupation of the Oppermenian peninsula" and the crowning of Matthew the Great as King of Oppermanson and Oppermenia's rebellion against Nosewagania and winning their independence as a sovereign kingdom. But, yeah. I want to make changes, but there are problems that that would entail. I go in greater detail in the post linked at the top of this post
Don't underestimate us.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents