NATION

PASSWORD

The Ellsworth Incident [MT-PMT | Semi-closed | OOC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:43 am

Now,Yuichiro will refer to the Skyhooked as terrorists in front of the Prussians.After 2 or three posts,the Field Commander will intervene,and will give a speech about comradeship and brotherhood......
A country with a mixed Bengali, British and Oriental population and culture. NSStats not Used...
Led By Susan Itai... Mostly MT, with some elements of FT.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!
NEWS: BBSOne
Story Thread: Rise of the North, a Canada ISOT

Robosia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Robosia » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:11 am

So, anyone want to claim the dead skier?
Some people design their sigs as a work of art, with links and colors and complex coding. To which I say...

ACN - Antarctica Continental News | British cargo ship sinks just off Ellsworth coast, water tastes like tea for three days | 10 timber wolves brought into Sanctum City zoo.

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Zitravgrad » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:21 am

Robosia wrote:So, anyone want to claim the dead skier?

Not sure about that...

Btw, I will not be able to reply in the next 12 hours so feel free to include what you expect Zitravgradian staffs to do. I will catch up later.
❄ ❄ United Federation of Zitravgrad ❄ ❄
PMT/Early FT - Decopunk. Zitravgrad is a crowned republic in a planet somewhere else in the universe. The formerly wartorn nation keeps a facade of normalcy and order while enjoying the societal and cultural decadence that marks the new Roaring Twenties. The paranoid authoritarian government tries its best to uphold order in the face of uncertainty, while its people want nothing more than a breathing space. A deal that works, but maybe not in the long run. | My NS-Related Art | Hehe bad meme as flag
Providenska's Herald: "Publish or Perish" culture contributes to stress in academia | Public Smoking Ban revisited - authority urged to take it more seriously

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:34 pm

Zitravgrad wrote:
Robosia wrote:So, anyone want to claim the dead skier?

Not sure about that...

Btw, I will not be able to reply in the next 12 hours so feel free to include what you expect Zitravgradian staffs to do. I will catch up later.

Naah.....in this canon,it snows in Northern Bengal and there are many ski resorts over there.I don't see why anyone will wanna go to other country to ski?
A country with a mixed Bengali, British and Oriental population and culture. NSStats not Used...
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:36 am

Oyo.....can the BSDF go to the resort and order an evacuation,then join the others in hunting the creature?
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

The Rapture Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rapture Republic » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:12 am

I believe my post was missed. When VictorNet was talking to the guardsmen, on directing him to the proper faculties to host Zero and speak with Oliver.
Rapture City

• In the underwater city, two roles have emerged from the City's ongoing civil war: the City Monitors who defend the peace and the Red Caps who fight against unjust systems. The city's infrastructure is crumbling under its own weight and kinship is snuffed by the paranoia of totalitarianism. Yet the people would be in for a surprise as their virtual overlord have died many years ago as the oppression continues under his name...
  • Not an 1-1 exact replica of Bioshock lore and Rapture City. Only the city's atmosphere and setting is maintained.

Robosia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Robosia » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:22 am

Bengal and Assam wrote:Oyo.....can the BSDF go to the resort and order an evacuation,then join the others in hunting the creature?

I think it would be less suspicious if the evacuation was ordered by Robosian troops.

The Rapture Republic wrote:I believe my post was missed. When VictorNet was talking to the guardsmen, on directing him to the proper faculties to host Zero and speak with Oliver.

Sorry about that, I just didn’t want to interrupt the flow of things. I’ll get it in my next post.
Some people design their sigs as a work of art, with links and colors and complex coding. To which I say...

ACN - Antarctica Continental News | British cargo ship sinks just off Ellsworth coast, water tastes like tea for three days | 10 timber wolves brought into Sanctum City zoo.

The Rapture Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rapture Republic » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:27 am

Robosia wrote:
Bengal and Assam wrote:Oyo.....can the BSDF go to the resort and order an evacuation,then join the others in hunting the creature?

I think it would be less suspicious if the evacuation was ordered by Robosian troops.

The Rapture Republic wrote:I believe my post was missed. When VictorNet was talking to the guardsmen, on directing him to the proper faculties to host Zero and speak with Oliver.

Sorry about that, I just didn’t want to interrupt the flow of things. I’ll get it in my next post.

Alright, I was starting to assume I was being deliberately ignored. Pardon me for assuming such thoughts.
Rapture City

• In the underwater city, two roles have emerged from the City's ongoing civil war: the City Monitors who defend the peace and the Red Caps who fight against unjust systems. The city's infrastructure is crumbling under its own weight and kinship is snuffed by the paranoia of totalitarianism. Yet the people would be in for a surprise as their virtual overlord have died many years ago as the oppression continues under his name...
  • Not an 1-1 exact replica of Bioshock lore and Rapture City. Only the city's atmosphere and setting is maintained.

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zitravgrad » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:36 pm

Well, it seems like you guys have progressed quite far while I went to bed and to university.

I will post one long-ass post today, sorry.
PMT/Early FT - Decopunk. Zitravgrad is a crowned republic in a planet somewhere else in the universe. The formerly wartorn nation keeps a facade of normalcy and order while enjoying the societal and cultural decadence that marks the new Roaring Twenties. The paranoid authoritarian government tries its best to uphold order in the face of uncertainty, while its people want nothing more than a breathing space. A deal that works, but maybe not in the long run. | My NS-Related Art | Hehe bad meme as flag
Providenska's Herald: "Publish or Perish" culture contributes to stress in academia | Public Smoking Ban revisited - authority urged to take it more seriously

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zitravgrad » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:35 am

The feeling when you clicked submitted and your browser show "BAD GATEWAY 503" so you clicked "go back" and the texts you typed were there, unscathed.

:clap:

Konamistan
Civilian

Founded: Nov 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Konamistan » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:18 pm

Zitravgrad wrote:The feeling when you clicked submitted and your browser show "BAD GATEWAY 503" so you clicked "go back" and the texts you typed were there, unscathed.

Truly,the gods have smiled upon you.

(This is Robosia btw)
Last edited by Konamistan on Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Middle Eastern nation submerged deep in civil war, with a rich Persian culture and a centuries-old monarchy; Konamistan is a portrait of a dying nation

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:45 pm

Konamistan wrote:
Zitravgrad wrote:The feeling when you clicked submitted and your browser show "BAD GATEWAY 503" so you clicked "go back" and the texts you typed were there, unscathed.

(This is Robosia btw)

Isn't Konami a game company?
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Robosia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Robosia » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:47 am

Bengal and Assam wrote:
Konamistan wrote:

(This is Robosia btw)

Isn't Konami a game company?

It is? I named it after Kunami from Designated Survivor.

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:26 am

HELOOOOOOO
*hears echo*
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Netherspace
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Netherspace » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:46 am

*cricket sounds*

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zitravgrad » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:29 am

Sorry... didn't notice that you have posted. I have been working on my research papers.

Btw, how effective is a Commie-nist force shield is going to be against a demon that used to be a Commie-nist? I didn't add enough info on the Iron Curtain apart from "Yeah it might flect things."

Netherspace
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Netherspace » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:54 am

Zitravgrad wrote:Sorry... didn't notice that you have posted. I have been working on my research papers.

Btw, how effective is a Commie-nist force shield is going to be against a demon that used to be a Commie-nist? I didn't add enough info on the Iron Curtain apart from "Yeah it might flect things."

Did you see Infinity War? If yes, it's like the scene where the Outriders go through the force field.

If not, google the scene where the Outriders go through the force field.

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zitravgrad » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:04 am

Netherspace wrote:
Zitravgrad wrote:Sorry... didn't notice that you have posted. I have been working on my research papers.

Did you see Infinity War? If yes, it's like the scene where the Outriders go through the force field.

Whoops!

I didn't use it in this scene though.vSince it is the version that infantry carries, this Iron Curtain works for like... 3 minutes and doesn't withstand a lot.

Netherspace
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Netherspace » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:14 am

Zitravgrad wrote:
Netherspace wrote:

Whoops!

I didn't use it in this scene though.vSince it is the version that infantry carries, this Iron Curtain works for like... 3 minutes and doesn't withstand a lot.

Well then... I guess like that, but smaller and weaker. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:49 am

Netherspace wrote:
Zitravgrad wrote:Whoops!

Well then... I guess like that, but smaller and weaker. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

XCuse me,but who r u?
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zitravgrad » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:36 am

It's Robosia in disguise.

The Rapture Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rapture Republic » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:48 am

Care to elaborate on what’s in the file? Instead of leaving me to assumptions.
Rapture City

Netherspace
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Netherspace » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:52 am

The Rapture Republic wrote:Care to elaborate on what’s in the file? Instead of leaving me to assumptions.

The OP, the profile for AMS-001, and a short summary of what’s happened so far.

Netherspace
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Netherspace » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:24 am

Zitravgrad, how does the Iron Curtain work exactly? Is it launched at the target, or do you leave it on the ground and wait for it to walk over?

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zitravgrad » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:51 am

Netherspace wrote:Zitravgrad, how does the Iron Curtain work exactly? Is it launched at the target, or do you leave it on the ground and wait for it to walk over?

Since it lasts only 3 minutes, it is best used right when you need it. It creates a wall of energy around the user or the target when launched. But bigger version would protect buildings but need quite a large power supply.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents