NATION

PASSWORD

A Fateful Day[IC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Icadias
Envoy

Founded: Aug 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Icadias » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:30 am

The Liamese Empire wrote:
Icadias wrote:Juliana, always told to remain as the innocent and sweet little girl was normally shocked by whom that bumped her."Oh it's okay, I don't mind", just from looking at that man's face, she recognised him, exactly from the guest list."Oh hi, Roger!It's a wonderful pleasure, and very pleasing of us to come across the other, with something I call destiny.I think you're looking for me, so what, you're actually looking to dance?".Since its the begining of the long-spanning dance event, she thought he's asking her about that.Such flattery she felt inside herself secretly.

"Yes, it must very well be destiny ma'am. I am grateful that you would be willing to be my dancing partner."

She spontaneously flashed him a bright smile, rising up slowly while his hands in her soft grip.Like a graceful swan, she begin to pace her moves with him towards the center, her hands circling his waist."If any of my moves surprises you, ask my sister why.She taught me dancing", her voice, unknowingly switched to a more softer and what people might say, tempting voice."I just want to see what you can do with me in this dance, can you?"

Folaisia wrote:"Hello, there," Kirsten replied, "I saw you up front when the couple were getting married. You wouldn't happen to be a Prince, would you?"

"Well lady, I am a Prince, Alexius, the Queen's younger brother and uhm, brat.But don't mind that, I just saw how great you are, even in a wheelchair.If you wanna dance, I can do something about it".Well, for much as Alexius is a brat to his siblings, especially the Queen, he can be polite when he wanted to.One of his hands firmly placed himself on the wheelchair's sides, in case she needs help in pushing it.

"Hello, so what do you think about going to the balcony?There's a private one upstairs and you're allowed to go there, you know, we can be potential besties!", for once, she's being adorable, well, not that adorable, less adorable but still adorable.For her, Janice seems to be friendly enough
Last edited by Icadias on Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Queendom Of Icadias
"Our heroes, our protectors"
HRM, Catherine
News Cycle:Comment latest.

No NS Stats Are Used

The Liamese Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Liamese Empire » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:44 am

Icadias wrote:
The Liamese Empire wrote:"Yes, it must very well be destiny ma'am. I am grateful that you would be willing to be my dancing partner."

She spontaneously flashed him a bright smile, rising up slowly while his hands in her soft grip.Like a graceful swan, she begin to pace her moves with him towards the center, her hands circling his waist."If any of my moves surprises you, ask my sister why.She taught me dancing", her voice, unknowingly switched to a more softer and what people might say, tempting voice.[i]"I just want to see what you can do with me in this dance, can you?"[/i]

Folaisia wrote:"Hello, there," Kirsten replied, "I saw you up front when the couple were getting married. You wouldn't happen to be a Prince, would you?"

"Well lady, I am a Prince, Alexius, the Queen's younger brother and uhm, brat.But don't mind that, I just saw how great you are, even in a wheelchair.If you wanna dance, I can do something about it".Well, for much as Alexius is a brat to his siblings, especially the Queen, he can be polite when he wanted to.One of his hands firmly placed himself on the wheelchair's sides, in case she needs help in pushing it.

"Hello, so what do you think about going to the balcony?There's a private one upstairs and you're allowed to go there, you know, we can be potential besties!", for once, she's being adorable, well, not that adorable, less adorable but still adorable.For her, Janice seems to be friendly enough

As Roger puts his hands around Juliana, he says "I'd imagine I'll be able to keep up madamoiselle. My father taught me how to always be good on my feet." Roger's voice becomes softer as well when he says to her "I think we will be able to do things that not even you could ever dream of..."
The Liamese Empire is a Conservative, Imperialist, Celtic nation with a large Christian population.

P.S. The symbol on my flag is not the triforce, It is supposed to be a symbol of the trinity, the star in the middle represents the Empire.

Our Embassy Program
Ask any questions here.
Marry Into The Liamese Royal Family!
The Emperor's Jukebox
We don't Use any NS Policies and some ns stats

Icadias
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Icadias » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:09 am

Juliana only managed to flash a grin.That sentence tempted her very much, very very much."You see, I hadn't thought of it but now, you made me do so, I had lots of them to choose from, pick one".She purposely moved her head slowly and breathed silently on his right neck."Looks like what Sissie Kath told me before, it worked!", screams her inside."For starters, how about you show how you can be in charge, of me", despite that she whispered during the whole sentence, she purposely increased or hardened her voice on the word"of me".She was ready to follow him, everything.She closed the distance between them further, leaving around only 0.5 feet distance between them, her back arched, hoping for something in response.
The Queendom Of Icadias
HRM, Catherine

No NS Stats Are Used

The Liamese Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Liamese Empire » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:11 am

Icadias wrote:Juliana only managed to flash a grin.That sentence tempted her very much, very very much."You see, I hadn't thought of it but now, you made me do so, I had lots of them to choose from, pick one".She purposely moved her head slowly and breathed silently on his right neck."Looks like what Sissie Kath told me before, it worked!", screams her inside."For starters, how about you show how you can be in charge, of me", despite that she whispered during the whole sentence, she purposely increased or hardened her voice on the word"of me".She was ready to follow him, everything.She closed the distance between them further, leaving around only 0.5 feet distance between them, her back arched, hoping for something in response.

Roger leans her back and then pulls he back up before going for a twirl. When they are back in their previous positions, Roger whispers in her ear "You asked for this..." He then leans in for a kiss.
Last edited by The Liamese Empire on Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Liamese Empire is a Conservative, Imperialist, Celtic nation with a large Christian population.

P.S. The symbol on my flag is not the triforce, It is supposed to be a symbol of the trinity, the star in the middle represents the Empire.

Our Embassy Program
Ask any questions here.
The Emperor's Jukebox

Icadias
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Icadias » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:42 am

Juliana could just close her eyes and appreciate this.It's been a while since she had actually had one.Her last boyfriend was around 2 years ago, they only lasted long for 3 months.Looks like she found a new one, just right.Juliana took her time to feel it, returning it with a kiss on his cheek, completed with a soft stroke of his head and a seductive grin."You realize you are a sweetheart to me, starting to be like one, so please, don't let go, please".She manage to bat an eye looking over her older brother over Roger's shoulder.She portrayed a short suprised face, but it immideatly switched to the original one."My mother used to say, the youngest daughter is mostly the most spoiled and also, beautiful, don't you agree?".Unknowingly, she pulled him closer, closer;she just want to say that one word;but not now perhaps.She was truly in the mood for it;and she let him know it by an unexpected French kiss for him.From what's heard, she seemed to had mumbled"Don't let go,please"
Last edited by Icadias on Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Queendom Of Icadias
HRM, Catherine

No NS Stats Are Used

Folaisia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Folaisia » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:07 pm

Icadias wrote:
The Liamese Empire wrote:"Yes, it must very well be destiny ma'am. I am grateful that you would be willing to be my dancing partner."

She spontaneously flashed him a bright smile, rising up slowly while his hands in her soft grip.Like a graceful swan, she begin to pace her moves with him towards the center, her hands circling his waist."If any of my moves surprises you, ask my sister why.She taught me dancing", her voice, unknowingly switched to a more softer and what people might say, tempting voice."I just want to see what you can do with me in this dance, can you?"

"Why, thank you," Kirstie said, chuckling to hide the quiver in her voice.

At this point, she turned to the table to stare at Alexa's guard for a while. Her eyes went a bit narrow, as she does this. Then she looks down at the floor, and sighs.

"I guess it's alright for you to push it," she replied, nodding.

And after listening to Janice make her suggestion on where to go, she turns to Alexius.

"Want to head there," she asked.

Meanwhile, as the royal couple were dancing, they sighted the Queen and King-Consort. Moving closer, the Queen then made the first word.

"Your Majesties," she said.
Last edited by Folaisia on Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Scottish kingdom in North America.

Other Nations: Avraland | Belesta | Joyonghea | Quen Minh

The Liamese Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Liamese Empire » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:29 pm

Icadias wrote:Juliana could just close her eyes and appreciate this.It's been a while since she had actually had one.Her last boyfriend was around 2 years ago, they only lasted long for 3 months.Looks like she found a new one, just right.Juliana took her time to feel it, returning it with a kiss on his cheek, completed with a soft stroke of his head and a seductive grin."You realize you are a sweetheart to me, starting to be like one, so please, don't let go, please".She manage to bat an eye looking over her older brother over Roger's shoulder.She portrayed a short suprised face, but it immideatly switched to the original one."My mother used to say, the youngest daughter is mostly the most spoiled and also, beautiful, don't you agree?".Unknowingly, she pulled him closer, closer;she just want to say that one word;but not now perhaps.She was truly in the mood for it;and she let him know it by an unexpected French kiss for him.From what's heard, she seemed to had mumbled"Don't let go,please"

While in her embrace, he responds to her by saying "I won't let you go as long as I live." He is seduced by her eyes and when she speaks about what her mother told her he says "It is especially true in the caee of your family." When he is pulled closer to her, he just goes with it and when she kisses him, he embraces it. When she tells him not to let go, Roger says in a soft voice "I won't my darling".

Our Embassy Program
Ask any questions here.
The Emperor's Jukebox

Icadias
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Icadias » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:57 pm

Folaisia:
"Hello there, if it isn't our noble guests from Folaisia.How are you doing?".Luckily for Catherine herself, she had already wiped her glistening and happy tears from previously.Even so, she just couldn't get more excited than this."Nice to meet you two aswell", exclainms David as he took a second to stop."I believe everything is right?If there's anything, well, you know", Catherine's short-term worry for any mistakes during the event clealry shown itself.But she was just happy as always.

Juliana is just happy that everything's going well so far.While still French-kissing him, she carried herself on top of him slowly, added with minor giggles and much.After getting herself up and having him carrying her fully, she took the nice moment to kiss him at wherever she can."Darling, I just remembered what you are supposed to do;talk to me", whispers her seductively now relaxed and fully supported by him.She's not that heavy for someone her age.
The Queendom Of Icadias
HRM, Catherine

No NS Stats Are Used

The Liamese Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Liamese Empire » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:19 pm

Icadias wrote:Folaisia:
"Hello there, if it isn't our noble guests from Folaisia.How are you doing?".Luckily for Catherine herself, she had already wiped her glistening and happy tears from previously.Even so, she just couldn't get more excited than this."Nice to meet you two aswell", exclainms David as he took a second to stop."I believe everything is right?If there's anything, well, you know", Catherine's short-term worry for any mistakes during the event clealry shown itself.But she was just happy as always.

Juliana is just happy that everything's going well so far.While still French-kissing him, she carried herself on top of him slowly, added with minor giggles and much.After getting herself up and having him carrying her fully, she took the nice moment to kiss him at wherever she can."Darling, I just remembered what you are supposed to do;talk to me", whispers her seductively now relaxed and fully supported by him.She's not that heavy for someone her age.

After having Juliana climb into his arms, Roger realizes how light she is. He also can tell that she is as ecstatic as him along with being to tell how much she really digs him. He tries to kiss her back whenever she kisses him. She then tells him to talk to her, this kind of confuses him so he ask "Well my dear, what do you want to talk about?"

Our Embassy Program
Ask any questions here.
The Emperor's Jukebox

Icadias
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Icadias » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:18 pm

"About what are we to do after this, maybe some, leisure activity?Like, my sissie has a REALLY magnificent palace faraway in Brunei, and its only allowed for her and the family.We can probably go there and just do whatever we want, no one will know, dear".She took a moment to kiss his cheek before continuing,"Besides, you're here for a reason, a very tempting reason, love it", from the start, Roger's true intention of meeting her was never told to, even by her brother-in-law or even her elder sissie.She's really tempted to find out what he has for her here.
The Queendom Of Icadias
HRM, Catherine

No NS Stats Are Used

Icadias
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Icadias » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:29 pm

Semparia wrote:
Icadias wrote:

Enter Emma, the 3rd eldest out of 4, and the 2nd eldest out of 3 girls among her siblings.She, being the most active and sometimes, Monroe-ish would notice someone looking over the people around."I wonder", says her with a suspicious thought.She thought that lady could be a good friend to share her stories on the public life;not that she didn't have one;she just loved to do so.Shw strutted over to meet her, clearing her own ways in the process."Hi!I am Emma, Princess Emma, the Queen's first younger sister and if you had met MY younger sister, Juliana.Well, I'm her youngest elder sissie", for a person like Emma, she knows how to dress according to the session,and also knows how to talk ACCORDING to the session."So, how ya doing?", asks her thoughtfully with a voice pitch of an excited or happy person.

"Ah, i'm good. It is a pleasure to meet you, I am Queen Janice. How are you doing?" She had been a little caught off guard by the energy, but it was a welcome break from the casual sitting around and observing

"Ah, I'm good.By the way, you seem to be alone, but friendly!Wanna go to the balcony and check out the sky?We can be besties!".Emma was really excited when she saw that the lady possess a friendly-like feature
The Queendom Of Icadias
HRM, Catherine

No NS Stats Are Used

Cosmopolitan borovan
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Cosmopolitan borovan » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:33 pm

Alexa sipped from her bottle of vodka. “That was a very impressive speech. It really resonated me when he said that the marriage between two people is seen as one and out of genuine love. ” The guard notices Kirsten looking and narrowing her eyes. He then rapidly blinked a few times, trying to process and was slightly let down when she turned with the prince. There are other women. But not that I’m gonna have a significant stake since I’m a guard. Duty calls. ”Hmm, I think it’s time to deliver the gifts,” Alexa said. She proceeded to give out the few gifts which was the dress and jewels.

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:34 pm

Icadias wrote:
Semparia wrote:
"Ah, i'm good. It is a pleasure to meet you, I am Queen Janice. How are you doing?" She had been a little caught off guard by the energy, but it was a welcome break from the casual sitting around and observing

"Ah, I'm good.By the way, you seem to be alone, but friendly!Wanna go to the balcony and check out the sky?We can be besties!".Emma was really excited when she saw that the lady possess a friendly-like feature

“Why not.” She said, finishing off the rest of her drink as she stood. Once standing she picked up the long case and carried it “Which direction?”
It has literally been 2 years since I last played this game. Hopefully now I RP better.

Icadias
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Icadias » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:49 pm

Cosmopolitan borovan wrote:Alexa sipped from her bottle of vodka. “That was a very impressive speech. It really resonated me when he said that the marriage between two people is seen as one and out of genuine love. ” The guard notices Kirsten looking and narrowing her eyes. He then rapidly blinked a few times, trying to process and was slightly let down when she turned with the prince. There are other women. But not that I’m gonna have a significant stake since I’m a guard. Duty calls. ”Hmm, I think it’s time to deliver the gifts,” Alexa said. She proceeded to give out the few gifts which was the dress and jewels.

"Representing my husband and myself, we are really grateful of these.They're just perfect!I really, really don't know what to say!".Catherine took a quick look at her husband.She sort of whispered something to him, to whom he nodded in reply.She seemingly took off gently and slowly for somewhere around.David turned his attention back to Alexa."Well m'lady, it's look like Her Majesty had given me, welp, 45 mins free time, shall we dance?I'll control myself"

Semparia wrote:
Icadias wrote:

“Why not.” She said, finishing off the rest of her drink as she stood. Once standing she picked up the long case and carried it “Which direction?”

"Well, don't be surprised, but it's towards there", points her gleefully.To what it seems, an elevator door.It would be a very advanced technology or thing to have in a palace around this century."And I assure you, don't worry, I'll handle the guards, they're under my sissie!", with that, Emma begin pacing her steps, slowing down so that her friend can keep up, due to the long case being held aswell.
The Queendom Of Icadias
HRM, Catherine

No NS Stats Are Used

Cosmopolitan borovan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cosmopolitan borovan » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:04 pm

Alexa smiled at Catherine. ”You don’t have to say anything. I think it will look great on you.” After hearing Kross, “Dance?” Her eyes content at the offer, “I’ll be delighted to dance with you, it’ll be an honor for your wedding.” She then held out her hand.
Last edited by Cosmopolitan borovan on Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Icadias
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Icadias » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:22 pm

As every man would do, David would take her hand gently, placing his hands on her shoulder, rather than on the hips for obvious reasons.They began to move gracefully around the ballroom."I wonder, how is it for you back home?Relaxing and fun?I would like to know me and my wife's great friends"
The Queendom Of Icadias
HRM, Catherine

No NS Stats Are Used

Cosmopolitan borovan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cosmopolitan borovan » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:48 pm

“It’s nice. Sometimes it is a busy schedule, and it consists of planning, talking, and traveling to see different officials and visits. But sometimes there are some free time and ocassionally my brain will empty. But what I like best is knowing if I can serve my country well. ” She then continued to move to with him, spun slowly and resumed like before.

Icadias
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Icadias » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:08 pm

Knowing that she's a secured ally and friend, he decided to get along with it.Suddenly,a thought popped into his mind, "Forgive me, dear Kate, for doing this", monologues him in his head.He really hoped that his wife won't see what he's about to do next, only once.He gracefully twirled her and brought her down, barely holding her with one of his hands on her back."I believe you are satisfied at our progress?I hope my dear wife doesn't see, I'll only do it once", David maintained a politeful and cool face, despite the fear that his wife might catch him doing that, only once.
The Queendom Of Icadias
HRM, Catherine

No NS Stats Are Used

Cosmopolitan borovan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cosmopolitan borovan » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:53 pm

When she felt herself lowered, her eyes rose and she felt on air, as if meeting something on edge. As she rose back up, she caught her breath.”Very impressive," as she leaned back with her constrained accent, "Those were some nice moves. I certainly enjoyed the progress. Hopefully she wouldn’t see it in a different light and won't notice.”

Icadias
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Icadias » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:58 pm

David knew he probably has to be back with his wife, whom he himself don't know.David took a look around for his wife;but to no avail.He then turned his attention back to her."I am really sorry that I must go, but perhaps wr can interact more?".Before heading for his wife's search, he left her with a small and quick kiss on the cheek.He took off eventually.
The Queendom Of Icadias
HRM, Catherine

No NS Stats Are Used

Folaisia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Folaisia » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:08 am

Icadias wrote:Folaisia:

"Everything's alright," the Queen, "But, we're wondering where you got those marriage rings. They look real precious."

Then, moments after, they saw the Semparian delegation give out their gifts. This made them question themselves on whether or not to give them their gifts right now. Afterwards, with confidence on their faces, they made the decision, but not until their question was answered.
The Scottish kingdom in North America.

Other Nations: Avraland | Belesta | Joyonghea | Quen Minh

Icadias
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Icadias » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:30 am

With glittering eyes, she reminisced on how the marriages were in their hands."Well, some people might call it movie props, but to tell you, these are the exact ones made from the ones used during my husband's act in a movie.It's just so lovely", for Catherine herself, she couldn't forget how she had persuaded her husband's director to make the exact real ones of the rings used by David in a movie act she watched before, it took a bit of persuading, but now, both of it are in their fingers, safe and sound.
The Queendom Of Icadias
HRM, Catherine

No NS Stats Are Used

The Liamese Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Liamese Empire » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:20 am

Icadias wrote:"About what are we to do after this, maybe some, leisure activity?Like, my sissie has a REALLY magnificent palace faraway in Brunei, and its only allowed for her and the family.We can probably go there and just do whatever we want, no one will know, dear".She took a moment to kiss his cheek before continuing,"Besides, you're here for a reason, a very tempting reason, love it", from the start, Roger's true intention of meeting her was never told to, even by her brother-in-law or even her elder sissie.She's really tempted to find out what he has for her here.

Roger enjoys the idea of going to Brunei with her and says to her "Well, after going to Brunei we should go to my palace back in Israel. It is quite remarkable and I would love to wake up to your face every morning there my darling." He then kisses her on the forehead and then gently puts her head on his shoulder.

Our Embassy Program
Ask any questions here.
The Emperor's Jukebox

Misthas
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Misthas » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:57 pm

The Liamese Empire wrote:
Icadias wrote:"About what are we to do after this, maybe some, leisure activity?Like, my sissie has a REALLY magnificent palace faraway in Brunei, and its only allowed for her and the family.We can probably go there and just do whatever we want, no one will know, dear".She took a moment to kiss his cheek before continuing,"Besides, you're here for a reason, a very tempting reason, love it", from the start, Roger's true intention of meeting her was never told to, even by her brother-in-law or even her elder sissie.She's really tempted to find out what he has for her here.

Roger enjoys the idea of going to Brunei with her and says to her "Well, after going to Brunei we should go to my palace back in Israel. It is quite remarkable and I would love to wake up to your face every morning there my darling." He then kisses her on the forehead and then gently puts her head on his shoulder.

OOC: I was really busy this week, so can we pretend I was here the whole time?

"Might I suggest the Schorfheide? There are magnificent woodlands, vistas, lakes and an abundance of the finest game. It is a tradition in our country for all the "who's-who" to gather at the Schorfheide, and I would insist that you come to this event. You could come see how we do it in a Communist country, too."
Востанирес из рун
From the ruins, we have risen

A level 16 civilization, according to you know what index
Economic: +0.87 | Social: -1.35

COMF NEWS: The 5th Armored Division, 76th Paratrooper Regiment "Henrich Weibel" and 4th Airborne Division are being transported to the southern Magyarijan border to combat the imperialist aggressors.

Cosmopolitan borovan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cosmopolitan borovan » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:09 pm

Icadias wrote:David knew he probably has to be back with his wife, whom he himself don't know.David took a look around for his wife;but to no avail.He then turned his attention back to her."I am really sorry that I must go, but perhaps wr can interact more?".Before heading for his wife's search, he left her with a small and quick kiss on the cheek.He took off eventually.

”I’m sorry to hear that. I presumed that she was trying the dress, a wedding wouldn’t be as bearing without the bride and groom together. But I’d love to talk and see each other more,” Alexa said. After David kissed her on the check, she appreciated the kiss and saw it off as just a friendly custom after two people dancing.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents