NATION

PASSWORD

Royal Commission [VLASDOL|UCB ONLY]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Vlasdol
Envoy

Founded: May 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Vlasdol » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:44 pm

"Yeah, that's fine, they're with us." Kensington gestured and the whole group bunched together, following behind the commissioners, "Do you have anywhere we could set up?"
IC alignments:
Modern (Mary IV): Lawful Good
Modern (Emily): Lawful neutral
1916: Lawful Good
Modern (Michael/Riley): Lawful Neutral-Evil
Leader: Her Majesty, Mary IV, By the Grace of God, Queen of Vlasdol, Defender of the Faith
Pros: Liberty, Egality, Fraternity, Justice, Peaceful protest (satygraha), the Protestant church, military strength, diplomacy, espionage, neo-imperialism
Anti: Oppression, violent protest, preemptive warfare, murderous imperialism

UCB Foundation
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby UCB Foundation » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:00 pm

"You can take the empty office we have. Its the last door on the right down that hall." He points as heads for his office.

Vlasdol
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vlasdol » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:51 pm

"Thank you."
The now moderately large group of Vlasdolians made their way to the room, once inside, they set up their equipment and evidence, then packaged the detonator for the Ministry of Munitions.
After a little while, one of the Loyalists, a young, zealous woman named Lovett, exited the room with Fitzgerald. The two were headed Salt Lake city to speak to that wive, while the remainder was to stay here, reviewing the evidence.
IC alignments:
Leader: Her Majesty, Mary IV, By the Grace of God, Queen of Vlasdol, Defender of the Faith
Pros: Liberty, Egality, Fraternity, Justice, Peaceful protest (satygraha), the Protestant church, military strength, diplomacy, espionage, neo-imperialism

UCB Foundation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby UCB Foundation » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:52 pm

The Captain just watched the two as the leave and look back down the hall. He stops a officer and whispers something to them as they nod while walking toward the prison cells.

Vlasdol
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vlasdol » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:57 pm

As the Commissioner and Loyalist entered a car, and exchanged greetings, making small talk as they begin the long drive to Utah.
IC alignments:

UCB Foundation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby UCB Foundation » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:02 pm

Before they can get out of the parking lot a small man in a police uniform stops them from leaving.

As they roll down the window to see what he wants he quickly get to his point. "I was told to come along on this trip. I'm sorry if that's an inconvenience."

Vlasdol
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vlasdol » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:03 pm

Lovett looks at the officer as if he were threatening violence, but Fitzgerald spoke before she could,

"That's no issue, you can either transcribe or drive."
IC alignments:

UCB Foundation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby UCB Foundation » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:07 pm

"Transcribe...oh I see now. I will drive you there myself then." He starts for the driver seat then realizes he forgot to introduce himself. "I'm Josef, lovely to meet you lot."
Last edited by UCB Foundation on Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vlasdol
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vlasdol » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:10 pm

Fitzgerald sat in the passenger seat, while Lovett sat in the back.
"I'm Fitzgerald... we tend to use surnames, but it doesn't really matter that much."
A bit of time passed before Lovett spoke up.
"I'm Lovett, part of The Cadre."
IC alignments:

UCB Foundation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby UCB Foundation » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:16 pm

As Josef gets into the driver seat and takes off he smiles. "That's fine by me on how you folks call yourselves." He looks in the rear view mirror at Lovett. "Once again lovely to meet you. So what is this Cadre, if you don't mid me askin'?"

Vlasdol
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vlasdol » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:19 pm

Lovett was looking out the window, her Patton-51 SLR laying on her lap, she thought for a bit before responding. She has a strident lisp.
"The Cadre is Vlasdol's leading expert at eliminating subversive elements of society. We also help the clergy with the removal of anti-Artorian sentiment."
IC alignments:

UCB Foundation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby UCB Foundation » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:20 pm

"Oh I see. That's mighty interesting."

Vlasdol
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vlasdol » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:25 pm

She doesn't respond, resting her head on the door, while Fitzgerald takes out a notebook and starts reading through notes. Eventually he tries to break the silence.
"So, Josef... how long have you been an officer?"
IC alignments:

UCB Foundation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby UCB Foundation » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:26 pm

"Oh about 23 years now. I reckon I was born to be one."

Vlasdol
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vlasdol » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:27 pm

"23 years? That's a good effort... Any interesting stories?"
IC alignments:

UCB Foundation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby UCB Foundation » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:30 pm

"Oh I say the most interesting story I got to tell is when I jump a fence chasing a gunman into a scrapyard. We both ran into three guard dogs that attacked us. In the end everyone was biting and scratching. My that was a fun day."

Vlasdol
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vlasdol » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:40 pm

Fitzgerald chuckled a little at his last comment, "I don't think I have any stories like that... What about you, Lovett?"
Lovett said nothing for a bit, then finally spoke. "I got tortured by the parliamentarians and anarchists back when they were a thing."
IC alignments:

UCB Foundation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby UCB Foundation » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:51 pm

"Oh. I'm sorry to hear that." He goes silent for a minute then goes back to Fitzgerald. "So you don't have any stories to tell?"

Vlasdol
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vlasdol » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:29 pm

"I'm afraid not, before I was a commissioner, I was a logistics officer in the Ministry of Munitions, so, pretty boring life for me..." Fitzgerald chuckled
Lovett didn't say anything further.
IC alignments:

UCB Foundation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby UCB Foundation » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:41 pm

Josef goes silent and just watches the road ahead of him as he drives on.

Vlasdol
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vlasdol » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:46 pm

Lovett seems fine with the awkward silence, but Fitzgerald is less so, coughing and scratching, desperate to break the situation.
IC alignments:

UCB Foundation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby UCB Foundation » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:48 pm

Josef finally breaks the silence once more as he takes an exit. "So how long have you been a Commissioner?"

Vlasdol
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vlasdol » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:57 pm

"Two years, ever since I finished my enlistment. I mean, when I was a kid, I wanted to be cavalry or RVSIS, like most people, but I dunno... I got offered a job at the Ministry of Justice, and you never want to turn down work for the government post-enlistment, so I took it, and here I am."
IC alignments:

UCB Foundation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby UCB Foundation » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:58 pm

"Interesting. What kind of Calvary do you guys have? If its classified I understand."

Vlasdol
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vlasdol » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:05 pm

"That's all right, we love bragging about our army. Basically, there are three types, basic cavalry, thats your motorised, mounted and mechanised groups. Then Lancers, they're the favourites, they get the newest Infantry-Fighting Vehicles, best training, I don't think any Lancer regiments even have mounted cavalry! And finally, is the Dragoons, light cavalry, they're mainly mounts and light vehicles, no armoured support at all. The Royal Ministry of War is on the brink of considering them infantry."
IC alignments:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents