NATION

PASSWORD

Failed RP.

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Should we continue with this thread?

YES!
45%
Nah
22%
What? Did someone say Nachos?
12%
I LIKE CLICKING BUTTONS!
21%

Total votes : 58

Mersdon
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mersdon » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:22 pm

OOC: My forces have completely withdrawn from occupied Europe, with the exception of the cities of Danzig, Gdynia, and Constanta. East Prussia’s fate remains in the balance.

Can I give Sam Walters my diplomatic protection?
Last edited by Mersdon on Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[floatright]
Does a French cowboy say ouihaw?

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Also, I may be inactive at times, so please bear with my erratic schedule on here.

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:58 pm

Suryak wrote:With Iran in a crisis, a large terrorist attack in conducted in the Suez and Anarchists attempt to clog the canal.
The A.U., thanks to Suryakese scientists making a new nuke, test drops its first nuclear bomb in a small isolated island. It succeeds magnificently.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A man rushes towards the center of Oppermanson. Sam Walters is a member of the Democratic Opposition of Suryak, an illegal party working to reinstall democracy. He is the only member alive still. Joining the part 27 hours ago, the Suryakese Government tracked him down, but he escapes to Oppermenia. He requests to meet with the Premier.
---
Suryak sends aid to Acren.

OOC: Nukes are too OP since they are WMDs.

IC: The clogging of the Suez does not affect Iran as it is not within its territory. However, the Suez is still very close to Iran.

Because Mersdon is handling the anarchists in Suez Canal, Iran offers aid to defeat the A.U. there.

South Acren
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:25 am

All aid is accepted and they are rushed to the site after being given full body protevtion suits. The firefighters start gaining ground against the blaze.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.
Imperium Aeterna, Empire Eternal

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:50 am

Suryak wrote:With Iran in a crisis, a large terrorist attack in conducted in the Suez and Anarchists attempt to clog the canal.
The A.U., thanks to Suryakese scientists making a new nuke, test drops its first nuclear bomb in a small isolated island. It succeeds magnificently.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A man rushes towards the center of Oppermanson. Sam Walters is a member of the Democratic Opposition of Suryak, an illegal party working to reinstall democracy. He is the only member alive still. Joining the part 27 hours ago, the Suryakese Government tracked him down, but he escapes to Oppermenia. He requests to meet with the Premier.
---

Premier Kevin agrees to meet with Sam Walters.
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:01 am

A warning is sent to Oppermenia.
"Hello,
As you may have seen, A recent catastrophe rocked SA. I fear now that the Nuclear Fallout may reach Oppermenia. Efforts to put out the fires are still going but the Radioactive material has gotten into the air. I apologize for the inconvenience, which is a huge understatement. I Will suggest that you prepare for the worst.
Best of luck
Arcson"
Last edited by South Acren on Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.

Draos
Minister

Founded: May 25, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Draos » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:26 am

Mersdon wrote:Mersdon offers the use of its dedicated nuclear disaster team (experienced from Fukushima) to South Acren. Aid is shipped to Philadelphia, Newark, Dover, and Washington, and subsequently trucked in to the affected areas.

The Canal Force (for the Suez Canal) began feeling the attacks on the Suez Canal. 7 soldiers died in the attacks, which shut down the Canal for two days. Immediately afterwards, SAMs were deployed on the ground, a no-fly zone was implemented over the Canal, and a shoot-to-kill mandate was given to the soldiers manning the canal’s defenses.

The IGSN operatives, having been in Slolis long enough to see the Draosian reconquest of the city, were worried. They’d made a hidden base network and a few hidden airfields in the city, true, but they were cut off from resupply missions from Curaçao and Washington DC. They continued their missions in Slolis, under diplomatic passports, and waited for orders. Yes

OOC:there is no way in 2-3 weeks you'd have hidden bases and airfields that the Draosians wouldn't know about and Curacao is not yours I messaged you that before and since you don't want to listen that is your first warning.
Prime Minister and former Foreign Minister of Union of Free Nations
Draosians are a species of Gigantic Reptilian extra-terrestrials resembling Bipedal monitor lizards standing at an average of 8 feet tall and weighing around 450 pounds

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:32 am

The situation at the power plant improves drastically. 90% of the fires are extinguished and the cores are covered in concrete. However soon all firefighters who were the first ones to show up start feeling the effects of Radiation poisoning.
Last edited by South Acren on Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

South Raznakova
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:38 am

200 RBCNRU operatives begin treating the firefighters who are feeling the effects of radiation poisoning. Meanwhile, the other 300 continue to clean up the incident areas.
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:08 pm

Local authorities in Oppermenia scramble to prepare for the radiation cloud. They issue free hazmat suits to all citizens they can find in and out of homes and buildings. Meanwhile, Oppermenian scientists try to figure out how to contain the radiation cloud.
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:58 pm

King Father Mitchell, still an active royal despite not being Premier anymore, realizes that his son Matthew (brother to Premier Kevin) doesn't have someone to marry, so he decides to try and in the background find a bride for his son. He begins secret requests to royal families of other countries to give Prince Matthew a bride.
Don't underestimate us.

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:21 pm

All states above the Mason-Dixion line are evacuated. An investigation is started as to why the power plant had a meltdown. The Pennsylvania/Maryland border is being transferred into the entrance into the exclusion zone.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:28 pm

With the cleanup operation complete, the RBCNRU operatives return to SR.
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

Mersdon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mersdon » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:39 pm

Oppermenia wrote:King Father Mitchell, still an active royal despite not being Premier anymore, realizes that his son Matthew (brother to Premier Kevin) doesn't have someone to marry, so he decides to try and in the background find a bride for his son. He begins secret requests to royal families of other countries to give Prince Matthew a bride.

Emperor Jan offers his half-sister Anneliese, the Countess of Trier to Matthew for courtship (not marriage, until she is satisfied with Matthew).
OOC: What are Oppermenians like? Are they Germanic, something else, or deer?
[floatright]

Also, I may be inactive at times, so please bear with my erratic schedule on here.

Mersdon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mersdon » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:41 pm

South Acren wrote:All states above the Mason-Dixion line are evacuated. An investigation is started as to why the power plant had a meltdown. The Pennsylvania/Maryland border is being transferred into the entrance into the exclusion zone.

Washington DC begins to overflow with evacuees from the Northern states, so martial law is declared in the city. Military police and tanks patrol the National Mall and thousands of troops from the Caribbean and local militia also begin patrolling the streets.
[floatright]

Mersdon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mersdon » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:02 pm

Persia-Kebabistan wrote:
A man rushes towards the center of Oppermanson. Sam Walters is a member of the Democratic Opposition of Suryak, an illegal party working to reinstall democracy. He is the only member alive still. Joining the party 27 hours ago, the Suryakese Government tracked him down, but he escapes to Oppermenia. He requests to meet with the Premier.
---

OOC: Nukes are too OP since they are WMDs.

IC: The clogging of the Suez does not affect Iran as it is not within its territory. However, the Suez is still very close to Iran.

Because Mersdon is handling the anarchists in Suez Canal, Iran offers aid to defeat the A.U. there.

Mersdon accepts.
[floatright]

Suryak
Minister

Founded: May 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:22 pm

Sam Walters steps inside and introduces himself(democratic opposition and stuff too lazy to dialogue that)
"How, we, or I, plan to get democracy is in how the government of Suryak works. Suryak is divided into 500 administrative areas. Each area elects a councilman. These councilmen elect the Chief Adviser and Ministers of the Government. The Emperor gets the last say of course. However, if they Emperor is temporarily unable to rule, the Chief Adviser rules. If we secret the Neo-Nazi party into a democratic one fats enough, we will be victorious. The Emperor will catch pneumonia soon, and that is how I plan.What do you say?"
Private First Class of The Black Hawks

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:26 pm

Mersdon wrote:
Oppermenia wrote:King Father Mitchell, still an active royal despite not being Premier anymore, realizes that his son Matthew (brother to Premier Kevin) doesn't have someone to marry, so he decides to try and in the background find a bride for his son. He begins secret requests to royal families of other countries to give Prince Matthew a bride.

Emperor Jan offers his half-sister Anneliese, the Countess of Trier to Matthew for courtship (not marriage, until she is satisfied with Matthew).
OOC: What are Oppermenians like? Are they Germanic, something else, or deer?

King Father Mitchell accepts, and agrees that marriage should not be the first step. As a young nobleman, he understood what it was like to not have a say in your own marriage and defied his parents to marry a commoner in the process. So, he agrees to have Matthew and Anneliese court each other to see if there’s a spark that they may want to marry. Plus, he wants to keep this mostly on the DL, especially with the wedding of Jon Neddard and Tara Portz under way.
King Father Mitchell also publicly announces the date Jon Neddard’s wedding will take place, and sends out the invitations, even to his daughter he once thought dead: his daughter, Lady Rebecca of Draos. (Ooc: assume for the purpose of simplicity that if you wanna get involved in the wedding, then you’re invited; there’ll be a different thread for Jon Neddard’s wedding)
Don't underestimate us.

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:45 pm

OOC: Ok

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:49 pm

Suryak wrote:Sam Walters steps inside and introduces himself(democratic opposition and stuff too lazy to dialogue that)
"How, we, or I, plan to get democracy is in how the government of Suryak works. Suryak is divided into 500 administrative areas. Each area elects a councilman. These councilmen elect the Chief Adviser and Ministers of the Government. The Emperor gets the last say of course. However, if they Emperor is temporarily unable to rule, the Chief Adviser rules. If we secret the Neo-Nazi party into a democratic one fats enough, we will be victorious. The Emperor will catch pneumonia soon, and that is how I plan.What do you say?"

Premier Kevin considers this. His advisory voice, PM Michael Stein, is currently in Iran to speak with the Persians, so he must make a decision here on his own.
“Well, interesting idea,” says Premier Kevin. “However, there are holes in your plan. How would we get a Chief Advisor in power who would support this cause. Yes, slowly turning the party into a Democratic Party would make them de facto democratic, but not de jure. To make it de jure, we would need to get the Emperor to agree, and he won’t do that. We would need a coup for that, and Oppermenia can’t handle that right now. Your plan does have flaws, and I don’t think it can work.” He thinks for a second. “Unless ... unless we get a pro-Oppermenian in power as Chief Advisor. Then, they can take over Suryak from the inside. What do you think?”
Don't underestimate us.

Draos
Minister

Founded: May 25, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Draos » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:58 pm

OOC:Probably not going to post tonight since I'm too tired so it's just going be Draos continuing to rebuild the caribbean.
Prime Minister and former Foreign Minister of Union of Free Nations
Draosians are a species of Gigantic Reptilian extra-terrestrials resembling Bipedal monitor lizards standing at an average of 8 feet tall and weighing around 450 pounds

Suryak
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:25 pm

"The Advisor becomes de facto emperor that period."
Last edited by Suryak on Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:31 pm

General Secretary Vodovenko meets with the central security council. The minister of the MFI tells him that operatives in SA believe that the explosions could have been caused by terrorists. He recommends that extra security be placed at nuclear missile silos and at nuclear reactors. He also suggests boosting troop presence at the border and at airports. The general secretary orders that 1 000 000 troops and 850 000 BPS agents be sent to reinforce the borders and airports. He also deploys and additional 50 000 MPs to nuclear silos and reactors. He then orders the MFI minister to conduct an investigation into the explosions and orders Colonel Boris Vanko, head of SRSOC, to debrief the RBCNRU operatives who were sent to SA to assist in the clean up. He then dismisses the council and returns to his office, accompanied by his daughter and Yuri Kravchenko, the Minister of the Internal Affairs.

" So our operatives have found the location of the shadow squadrons base.", says the general secretary.

" Yes, we have six operatives on the ground, monitoring them.", says Natasha, his daughter.

" Pull all but three of the operatives, I still want to keep them under surveillance. How about our operatives in Oppermenia, surveilling the meeting between Daniel and Jon". says the general secretary.

" Nothing much, the meeting has only just begun, they do have visual confirmation and have audio.", says Yuri.

" Excellent, keep me informed of any further developments.", says the general secretary.

" Sir, what if they try and bring Daniel into SR?", says Yuri.

" Well Yuri, Daniel is responsible for the devastating terrorist attacks on our country seven years ago. He is an enemy of the state. The only reason he is not dead is because Jon asked me to spare him. However, he also knows that if Daniel steps foot in this country, he will arrested and executed. But do not worry, Jon promised to keep Daniel out of South Raznakova, and Jon is a man of his word, so I am sure there is nothing to be concerned about. But keep those operatives on Daniel, just in case. Now, leave me be, I have some papers I need to look at.", says the general secretary.
Last edited by South Raznakova on Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:56 pm

Suryak wrote:"The Advisor becomes de facto emperor that period."

“Yes, but you miss my point,” says Lremier Kevin. How does the change stick, and how do we get the Chief Advisor to make such a change, if he’d be a part of the establishment party? That plan is flawed in that way. We would need the right Chief Advisor in power at the time. But, should we do this, the Emperor and his heirs should retain all titles bestowed on them by their empire.”
Don't underestimate us.

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:59 pm

When news of the nuclear disaster reaches Iran, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Belgium, and Flavortown are under a Nuclear Warning. Old shelters from before GWOTC took place are reused as nuclear shelters. All citizens are being protected. The reason they are worried is because the westerlies can blow fallout from Acren to Iran's European territories.
---
Soldiers are sent to Suez to assist in stopping the A.U.'s operations there.
---
The Sultan of Oman, not knowing that Mersdon sent a marriage offer already, offers to marry his daughter to the Oppermenian prince.
---
So far, the training of the Immortals is going very well. In the Fort Milford Testing Site, they continue making and improving secret weapons. The railgun is upgraded from shooting rotten baguettes to shooting watermelons.

Suryak
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:03 pm

"See, the party would be democratic, it just wouldn't be revealed. Then, becoming all powerful, it wouldn't need to hide it. As for the titles, the current heir is fine with democracy, so there is no need to remove the titles.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents