NATION

PASSWORD

Failed RP.

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Should we continue with this thread?

YES!
45%
Nah
22%
What? Did someone say Nachos?
12%
I LIKE CLICKING BUTTONS!
21%

Total votes : 58

South Raznakova
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:58 pm

OOC: I edited the post
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

South Acren
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:59 pm

Mersdon wrote:OOC: Okay, the operatives didn’t detect their heat signatures but they did detect something that alerted them to a foreign presence. I haven’t pulled out yet; I will probably do so in two-theee posts. Aruba is mine, as it is part of the modern-day Netherlands.
IC: The IGSN operatives, now aware that they’ve been detected due to the sudden switching off of Unit 46’s visors, begin to set up positions around the furnace as hundreds more soldiers land in a fleet of Ospreys. Multiple aircraft and drones start patrolling around the furnace and the airport. Inside a nearby Osprey, two surface-to-air missile systems lay waiting for their payload. The IGSN snipers, all but undetectable in their ‘chameleon’ all-weather suits, begin setting up position in the ruins of the furnace. Meanwhile, it’s decided to wait for five minutes for a reply. Otherwise, the agents will storm the building.
“Hey,” said a private, “What’s that?”
‘Mogul’ peered more closely at a small metal and fabric speck showing near a nearby shell of an apartment block. “The fabric and metal is too new and untarnished to be part of the building, and there are definitely some Gauss rifles up there similar to ours. Tell the chalks that we’re being followed and potentially targeted. Call up the drones.”

Russia sees a transport ship. "Shit! Time to go! Camo up!" The Operators activate their camouflage units and their armor changes color to blend in with their surrounding. "Get to the chopper!
OOC: They can still be seen, its just extremely hard to
Last edited by South Acren on Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.
Imperium Aeterna, Empire Eternal

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:01 pm

The Snipers fire around the Mersdonian positions, not hitting anyone. They also throw flashbangs and smoke grenades. They then vanish into the night.
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

Mersdon
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mersdon » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:02 pm

South Acren wrote:
Mersdon wrote:OOC: Okay, the operatives didn’t detect their heat signatures but they did detect something that alerted them to a foreign presence. I haven’t pulled out yet; I will probably do so in two-theee posts. Aruba is mine, as it is part of the modern-day Netherlands.
IC: The IGSN operatives, now aware that they’ve been detected due to the sudden switching off of Unit 46’s visors, begin to set up positions around the furnace as hundreds more soldiers land in a fleet of Ospreys. Multiple aircraft and drones start patrolling around the furnace and the airport. Inside a nearby Osprey, two surface-to-air missile systems lay waiting for their payload. The IGSN snipers, all but undetectable in their ‘chameleon’ all-weather suits, begin setting up position in the ruins of the furnace. Meanwhile, it’s decided to wait for five minutes for a reply. Otherwise, the agents will storm the building.
“Hey,” said a private, “What’s that?”
‘Mogul’ peered more closely at a small metal and fabric speck showing near a nearby shell of an apartment block. “The fabric and metal is too new and untarnished to be part of the building, and there are definitely some Gauss rifles up there similar to ours. Tell the chalks that we’re being followed and potentially targeted. Call up the drones.”

Russia sees a transport ship. "Shit! Time to go! Camo up!" The Operators activate their camouflage units and their armor changes color to blend in with their surrounding. "Get to the chopper!"

The IGSN’s visors detect movement inside the furnace building. Just as the snipers and other operatives were about to open fire, they were radioed to by ‘Mogul’, who was on a nearby Osprey. “If they run, let them go.”
[floatright]
Does a French cowboy say ouihaw?

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Also, I may be inactive at times, so please bear with my erratic schedule on here.

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:03 pm

OOC: Was it Shadow Squadron in the building, because my operatives are outside.

Mersdon
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mersdon » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:04 pm

South Raznakova wrote:OOC: Was it Shadow Squadron in the building, because my operatives are outside.

OOC: I’m referencing the Shadow Squadron. We caught a glimpse of your unit when you turned on and off your distinctive visors in the building, but that was all.
[floatright]
Does a French cowboy say ouihaw?

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Also, I may be inactive at times, so please bear with my erratic schedule on here.

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:06 pm

OOC: Ok

Draos
Minister

Founded: May 25, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Draos » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:06 pm

Mersdon wrote:
South Acren wrote:Russia sees a transport ship. "Shit! Time to go! Camo up!" The Operators activate their camouflage units and their armor changes color to blend in with their surrounding. "Get to the chopper!"

The IGSN’s visors detect movement inside the furnace building. Just as the snipers and other operatives were about to open fire, they were radioed to by ‘Mogul’, who was on a nearby Osprey. “If they run, let them go.”

Draosian T-24s Thanatos-Class Fighters which were flying over the Island launched from the Carrier D.W.V Great Blue spot the Ospreys and move on a intercept course.
Prime Minister and former Foreign Minister of Union of Free Nations
Draosians are a species of Gigantic Reptilian extra-terrestrials resembling Bipedal monitor lizards standing at an average of 8 feet tall and weighing around 450 pounds

Oppermenia
Minister

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:07 pm

Premier Kevin invited the Monarch of Suryak to the Premier’s Mansion to meet and discuss world affairs monarch-to-monarch
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

New Verum
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Verum » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:13 pm

Persia-Kebabistan wrote:OOC: New Verum, I just saw your app. Sorry about the confusion.

Mersdon and I partitioned India between ourselves at the time your app was submitted. I control NZ's South Island and Mersdon is colonizing Australia and NZ.

But if you want, I can sell you all of my NZ territories except for the area South of Mt. Cook, so our border will be a straight east to west line going through the peak of Mt. Cook.

OOC: Apologies for the inconvenience.
I would like to buy that territory.
Thanks very much.

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:14 pm

South Raznakova wrote:OOC: Was it Shadow Squadron in the building, because my operatives are outside.

OOC: No. Mine were out in the courtyard. Also the Camo doesnt completely make them invisible. Its more like a blurred invisible. You can tell something is there but you dont know what.
IC: The Operators toss smokes and get into their chopper. On the way up they see people on the roof and Glaz tosses a flash at them.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.

Draos
Minister

Founded: May 25, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Draos » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:20 pm

The Night's Watch having seen the whole thing decide to have a little fun and shoot off fireworks from the edge of the forest to startle the strangers intruding in Draosian Territory as the First colonists land on Dominica and the Naval base at Barbados is repaired.
Prime Minister and former Foreign Minister of Union of Free Nations
Draosians are a species of Gigantic Reptilian extra-terrestrials resembling Bipedal monitor lizards standing at an average of 8 feet tall and weighing around 450 pounds

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:26 pm

Draos wrote:The Night's Watch having seen the whole thing decide to have a little fun and shoot off fireworks from the edge of the forest to startle the strangers intruding in Draosian Territory as the First colonists land on Dominica and the Naval base at Barbados is repaired.

The helicopter stops, mostly because the driver is busy marveling at the fireworks. Russia orders the heli to land. He has his intercom hooked up so it can transmit to all nearby signals. "Hold up, STOP! Everyone, Come to the helicopter. I have a few questions."
OOC: One way channel. They can hear him but he cant hear them
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:26 pm

The invasion of Jordan is completed. It was easy because most of the population lives along the border with Canaan.

The Iranis then launch an invasion of Bangladesh. This is primarily due to Bangladesh's strategic position. However, Bangladesh will likely become a protectorate similar to India due to rampant poverty and natural disasters, which would be expensive for Iran to take care of.

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:30 pm

Gtg
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Rakdai
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rakdai » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:30 pm

OOC: Bye

I'm leaving, it just isn't fun anymore, and I'm already juggling one rp.
Last edited by Rakdai on Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bad days.

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:31 pm

Rakdai wrote:OOC: Bye

I'm leaving, it just isn't fun anymore, and I'm already juggling one rp.

OOC: Bye. :(

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:32 pm

OOC: It was nice having you, hope to run into you again

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:33 pm

OOC: Thats already two people

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:58 pm

OOC: This is the proposal that I sent NV and will be playing off of. NV, if you disagree with this arrangement, then let me know so we can work out something different.

IC: The Irani government notices New Verum, a new nation that seems to be growing rapidly. She cedes to New Verum the following territories:

• All of the South Island of NZ North of 43.5950° S, the latitude of Aoraki. However, there is one exception: when the border hits Christchurch, it bends and then continues in a straight east-west line so NV gets the Northern half of Christchurch and Iran gets the Southern half of Christchurch.
  • All of Irani India except for Gujarat, Sindhudurg District (in Maharashtra), Yanam District (in Puducherry), West Bengal, and Tripura goes to NV, so Iran keeps Gujarat, Sindhudurg District (in Maharashtra), Yanam District (in Puducherry), West Bengal, and Tripura.

Meanwhile, the conquest of Bangladesh is completed.
---
The fight against the anarchists in Turkey continues.

In Turkey, Thaddeus has defenses built along the border between Anarchist Turkey and the rest of Iran. He tells Leader that they should expand into the Balkans. He also plans to attack the Caucasus and Canaan Canals.

Suryak
Minister

Founded: May 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:45 pm

Anarchists invade the Bakans in search of more men to fuel its army.
OOC:Suryak got railgun tech via the Minsk Pact.
Private First Class of The Black Hawks

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:39 pm

While the A.U. is invading the Balkans, Thaddeus sends boats to the Caucasus and Canaan Canals. There, the boats explode.

Though the canals remain functional, it scares much of the populace and wreckage becomes a danger to ships.
---
While the rule of law is gone in Turkey, the opposite is happening in the rest of Iran.

The Shahbanu has started militarizing the country. Soldiers now patrol all cities around the country. There is a draft to gain more soldiers. Meanwhile, Iran's top engineers work in the Fort Milford Testing Site to create new weapons for the army.

The citizens are afraid of this militarization. They are used to living in a libertarian environment. However, the militarization is slowly turning Iran more authoritarian. The Shahbanu states that this is to protect Iran, but many are afraid that their basic human rights will eventually be taken away.

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:00 pm

Iran starts training its special forces, the Immortals. They run into one problem, though: they do not know how to train them.

The Shahbanu decides to have the Immortals be trained by one of her allies. She contacts Admiral Vodovenko and requests for the Immortals to be trained by Raznakova. She also requests that this stay secret.

She does not specifically say the name of the Immortals and the fact that they are special ops. All she says about the Immortals is that they are normal soldiers. The reason she is so vague is in case the Admiral refuses. If she identified them as special ops and the Admiral said no, he would know about a top secret project and Iran will get nothing out of it.
---
Iran sends a request for an alliance (mainly economic, but it can be upgraded to economic and military if you would like) to New Verum. She also requests to trade embassies.
---
OOC: After this, I will be on a little, but not much. SR, if you accept to train the Immortals, the Shahbanu will send them over, but I will not RP their actual training until I am more active. Oppermenia, you still control Saul and Daniel for the storyline where Daniel makes amends with Jon. Mersdon, you control the Donut Tribe for the coronation. Suryak, you control Thaddeus and since I will not be online to respond to A.U. attacks much, I suggest that you can RP some of the things happening within the A.U., like debates over A.U. policy and the A.U.'s relationship with Suryak. (Side note: Anarchist Union and Astronomical Unit form the same acronym).

BTW, I really like this RP and all of your posts (and I mean EVERYONE). I am not quitting the RP. I just will not be on as much.
Last edited by Persia-Kebabistan on Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:06 pm

In Benedict-On-Sea, the Donut Tribe bakes a big cake for the Emperor and they build a monument dedicated to Mersdon and its alliance with the Donut Tribe.

One of the Tribal Elders swims to the Irani embassy and spray paints grafitti on it, saying that Irani memes are staler than a dead donut.

The embassy workers state they would like to attend the coronation. However, the Shahbanu will not come since she is in the hospital.

Despite the rampant anti-Mersdonian attitudes in Iran, the borders are oddly peaceful.

Iran starts an invasion of Kuwait.
Last edited by Persia-Kebabistan on Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:56 am

The Admiral agrees to train this unit of soldiers.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents