NATION

PASSWORD

Failed RP.

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Should we continue with this thread?

YES!
45%
Nah
22%
What? Did someone say Nachos?
12%
I LIKE CLICKING BUTTONS!
21%

Total votes : 58

South Raznakova
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:04 pm

The Unit 46 operators begin phase 2 of the training of the Iranian special forces.
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

Oppermenia
Minister

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:06 pm

King Father Mitchell lets the Sultan of Oman know that he will consider the marriage offer, but he has a courtship offer from the Emperor Of Mersdon. So, Matthew may court them both to decide for himself, and then they may see who he will marry.
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:24 pm

Oppermenia wrote:King Father Mitchell lets the Sultan of Oman know that he will consider the marriage offer, but he has a courtship offer from the Emperor Of Mersdon. So, Matthew may court them both to decide for himself, and then they may see who he will marry.

OOC: I just realized that there is an inconsistency: the Omani potential bride is Muslim but Prince Matthew is non-Muslim, so it may not work. If it is cool with you, I am editing it so it is the President of Lebanon that sent the offer since in Lebanon, the President is always Maronite Christian and conquered areas usually retain their own governments in Iran.

IC: The President of Lebanon thanks him for considering this. His daughter comes in and asks what the Oppermenians said. She is hopeful after reading the response.
Last edited by Persia-Kebabistan on Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:27 pm

South Raznakova wrote:The Unit 46 operators begin phase 2 of the training of the Iranian special forces.

The Shah is thankful that the training is going well. Soon, the Immortals will be great special ops forces.
---
In Athens, one of the Illuminati Pigeons (not Stefan) asks Leader this:

"If we are working for anarchy, then why are we being supported by authoritarians from Suryak? What if they betray us after we become influential?"
---
An invasion of Cyprus is launched. This will give Iran a jump point into Turkey and after the conflict ends, it will make a good Mediterranean base.

South Acren
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:01 pm

Persia-Kebabistan wrote:When news of the nuclear disaster reaches Iran, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Belgium, and Flavortown are under a Nuclear Warning. Old shelters from before GWOTC took place are reused as nuclear shelters. All citizens are being protected. The reason they are worried is because the westerlies can blow fallout from Acren to Iran's European territories.
---
Soldiers are sent to Suez to assist in stopping the A.U.'s operations there.
---
The Sultan of Oman, not knowing that Mersdon sent a marriage offer already, offers to marry his daughter to the Oppermenian prince.
---
So far, the training of the Immortals is going very well. In the Fort Milford Testing Site, they continue making and improving secret weapons. The railgun is upgraded from shooting rotten baguettes to shooting watermelons.

OOC: I know it's a joke but how does everyone have Railguns when only me and SR have the plans?
IC: The nuclear material mixes with an extreme snowstorm that sweeps the cloud back into SA. Soon 75% of the country is experiencing a nuclear winter. Communication in and out of South Acren suddenly stops, Trade doesn't move, and citizens are all moved to the underground cities to ride out the storm. South Acren looses all contact with the outside world.
OOC2: I know, kinda unrealistic but Its kinda cool
Heheh unintended pun
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.
Imperium Aeterna, Empire Eternal

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:23 pm

South Acren wrote:
Persia-Kebabistan wrote:When news of the nuclear disaster reaches Iran, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Belgium, and Flavortown are under a Nuclear Warning. Old shelters from before GWOTC took place are reused as nuclear shelters. All citizens are being protected. The reason they are worried is because the westerlies can blow fallout from Acren to Iran's European territories.
---
Soldiers are sent to Suez to assist in stopping the A.U.'s operations there.
---
The Sultan of Oman, not knowing that Mersdon sent a marriage offer already, offers to marry his daughter to the Oppermenian prince.
---
So far, the training of the Immortals is going very well. In the Fort Milford Testing Site, they continue making and improving secret weapons. The railgun is upgraded from shooting rotten baguettes to shooting watermelons.

OOC: I know it's a joke but how does everyone have Railguns when only me and SR have the plans?
IC: The nuclear material mixes with an extreme snowstorm that sweeps the cloud back into SA. Soon 75% of the country is experiencing a nuclear winter. Communication in and out of South Acren suddenly stops, Trade doesn't move, and citizens are all moved to the underground cities to ride out the storm. South Acren looses all contact with the outside world.
OOC2: I know, kinda unrealistic but Its kinda cool
Heheh unintended pun

OOC: The Iranis did not see the plans. They built the railguns from scratch since Acren collected all of the Illuminati railguns. Because they are building it from scratch, it is bound to be rather unfit for combat.

IC: The European Iranis are relaxed, but they are still on alert.

In the meantime, Iran, after losing contact with Acren, tries to send aid through. However, they are not able to send as many aid workers because they have to make sure that the workers and the aid don't get contaminated. They also can not coordinate due to no electricity.

They decide on a solution. Planes will fly above the nuclear cloud and airdrop aid. The aid will be in an airtight boxes wrapped in a special three layered foil made by Irani scientists. The foil is made of lead foil sandwiched between aluminum foil layers. The reason the foil has lead inside and aluminum outside is because lead can protect from radiation, but people can not come into contact with lead or else they will risk sickness. The aluminum protects the user from lead.

The packages are airdropped throughout Acren.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:50 pm

Suryak wrote:"See, the party would be democratic, it just wouldn't be revealed. Then, becoming all powerful, it wouldn't need to hide it. As for the titles, the current heir is fine with democracy, so there is no need to remove the titles.

“But, how would we get Chief Advisors who are okay with democracy? We would need a Chief Advisor that’s in on this.”
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:08 pm

Max Goldman is doing good. He’s growing his criminal empire. He’s gaining back his wealth and influence in Oppermenia. However, if he wants to prove his worth to the Anarchists, then he’s gonna have to go bigger. His influence is wide ranging, but not wide enough to further the Anarchists cause. So, he has a meeting with a Parliament member. Not too prominent, but prominent enough, and one of the more easily swayed.
“Listen,” Max says, “you got your seat in the House Of Reps. And, I got ports, and money. So, if you maybe start helping me in your job, then I’ll help you in mine.”
“I don’t know, the whole point of this stuff is to prevent corruption.”
“Listen, I’m not saying that. I’m just saying,” he opens a brief case filled with stacks of 100 OPPcredit bills, probably adding up to at least a few million dollars and probably more, “I hope you consider.”
The Parliament member is astonished and accepts. Max smiles. He now has one Parliament member. He also has some Parliamentary advisors.
Pretty soon, he should have the entire House Of Reps Of Parliament.
Don't underestimate us.

Suryak
Minister

Founded: May 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:40 pm

"One of my secret friends would be happy to do that."
Private First Class of The Black Hawks

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:47 pm

Suryak wrote:"One of my secret friends would be happy to do that."

“Okay,” Kevin says. He takes a deep breath. “Oppermenia cannot support this publicly, of course. That would ruin us. However, we can offer a private assurance. We will, behind the scenes, help you with this. But, should this get out, then the blame will not be on us.”
Don't underestimate us.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:49 pm

Suryak wrote:"One of my secret friends would be happy to do that."

“And maybe, if this goes through, make the Chief Advisor something else, since he would be the ruler then. Eventually make him maybe a President, rather than a Chief Advisor.”
Don't underestimate us.

Suryak
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:49 pm

"Got it."

Mersdon
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mersdon » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:45 pm

Washington DC is covered in radioactive dust as the city shuts down under the effects of a nuclear winter. All aid is sent underground and the city is shut down as HAZMAT teams and CBM-suited soldiers work to repair the damage to the city. The Potomac becomes a radioactive river of grey sludge, and all flights and voyages out of the DC metro area are halted. Cascadia braces for the radioactive cloud to reach them.
[floatright]
Does a French cowboy say ouihaw?

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Also, I may be inactive at times, so please bear with my erratic schedule on here.

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:55 am

OOC: If any of y'all are confused as to why I am doing this, it is simply because I am setting the stage for something big.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.

Suryak
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:10 am

OOC:I was thinking of merging this into other storylines, stalker.JK on the stalker part

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:36 am

The storm worsens, now threatening to cover SA and most of Mexico. A garbled message is broadcasted to the world. "This is *static* of base 14! The enemy have broken *static* bunker defeses. They are armed with *static* and we are *static* low on ammunition and are in desperate *static* of *static* SHIT! THEY'VE BROK- *EXPLOSION AND GUNFIRE* *STATIC*.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:42 am

The General Secretary, upon hearing the message, activates Unit 46 operatives in SA. 40 operatives go to a safehouse, where they garb their gear and weapons and get in 4 white vans, and drive to the source of the broadcast.
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:07 am

Oppermenian authorities and families prepare for the nuclear storm to come. Hazmat suits, resistant material, anything they can do to prevent the radiation from doing much damage.
Oppermenian scientists recently have developed a static-vibrational frequency machine. They decide it’s time to test it. Currently, it’s a satellite above Oppermenia. They aim it at the storm. They fire static, ionized particles and vibrational bursts into the storm to try and disrupt it.
Don't underestimate us.

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:10 am

The storm starts loosing power and strength. However it still moves towards the north.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:44 am

The storm’s loss of power and strength gives Oppermenia time to plan. They have citizens put on hazmat suits, and they try their best to lay radiation resistant materials over everything important in Oppermenia, which would make it easier to contain the radiation.
They also have all citizens within range go into local nuclear bunkers to wait out the storm, while Unit 0 in radiation impervious exosuits scour the streets to help in these rough and scary times
Don't underestimate us.

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:47 am

The Unit 46 operatives are equipped with the hazmat exo, which will keep them safe from any radiation. They arrive at the location and enter the buidling under the cover of rain and darkness.

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:08 pm

South Raznakova wrote:The Unit 46 operatives are equipped with the hazmat exo, which will keep them safe from any radiation. They arrive at the location and enter the buidling under the cover of rain and darkness.

They are met with signs of a fierce battle. Flaming wreckage and dead bodies, both of soldiers and what looks like normal citizens, litter the building. Against one corner a group of 10 soldiers, all of them wounded, look at the soldier weakly. The commander groans. "Who...are you?"
Last edited by South Acren on Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:56 pm

Without saying a word, the Unit 46 medic goes to him and applies first aid. 10 of them go to secure a landing zone for an evac, while the other 30 clear the area.
Last edited by South Raznakova on Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:25 pm

The commander holds up a hand. "Not me. Him." He points to a private who was gut-shot and pale. "He needs more treatment then me." Another Private doesn't even raise his head. "They were savages. Those fucking terrorists brainwashed them and turned them on us." When the helicopter arrives, the ones who can walk stand up and grab the wounded, carring them out to the evac. They also go back in to find the rest of the survivors

Meanwhile in the Bahamas/Burmuda/Wherever the fuck they are
Russia and his team look grimly down at the satalite image of the storm. "Damn. They are really taking a beating. We need to get there now!" Says fuze. "Slow down. We need to be careful. I revived a message this morning. I want you to listen to it." He plays it. Murmurs and gasps fill the room. "So, we may encounter hostiles?" Asks rook. "Yes. That's why we need the up most secrecy. We will leave tonight so rest up."

The storm crosses into Oppermenia.
Last edited by South Acren on Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:09 pm

The helicopter takes all the wounded to an airfield, where they are loaded onto a plane and flown to SR. From there they are taken to Moscow, where they will be treated at the worlds best medical institutions. Meanwhile, the operatives on the ground take photographs and collect evidence. They then cleanse the area, insuring that there is no evidence that they were ever there. They then disappear into the night, the red visors glowing. The wounded, after having been treated, have their memories erased of the rescue, making them forget who rescued them and what happened afterwards. While they sleep, they are taken to Poland, where they are turned over to Oppermenian forces discreetly.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents