NATION

PASSWORD

Failed RP.

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Should we continue with this thread?

YES!
45%
Nah
22%
What? Did someone say Nachos?
12%
I LIKE CLICKING BUTTONS!
21%

Total votes : 58

Draos
Minister

Founded: May 25, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Draos » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:38 pm

South Acren wrote:
Oppermenia wrote:Prime Minister Michael Stein sends this message to SA: “Please, stand down on this. The world may be blind, but I’m not. I know you have troops in the Caribbean. And I can prove it. Just imagine what the world will think when they find out. So, protect your world reputation. Hand the Islands over to Draos, and please stand down.”

"I have offered assistance to them. Sorry, but my troops stay. Also, You mean the navy right? Other then that i wouldnt have a clue on what you are talking about."
*still clearly lying*

OOC:The Draosian Fleet is just going to be the Draosian Western Ancestral fleet stationed in Isla De Juventud Cuba. the Draosian Western Ancestral Air Guard will be In Gonave Island Haiti and The Draosian Western Ancestral Defense Unit (Army & Special Forces) in the Cayman Islands while the Eastern Ancestral Fleet will be in Barbados Eastern Ancestral Air Guard in Aruba and the Eastern Ancestral Defense unit in Grenada. Also SA Draos Ceded you the Bahamas for your Special Forces to have a home. though we still own the Turks and Caicos Islands (which are part of the Same archipelago but to the South
Last edited by Draos on Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Prime Minister and former Foreign Minister of Union of Free Nations
Draosians are a species of Gigantic Reptilian extra-terrestrials resembling Bipedal monitor lizards standing at an average of 8 feet tall and weighing around 450 pounds

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:39 pm

OOC: I am going to do short one-line posts like my previous post post, but they will not be long and detailed, so Oppermenia still has control of Saul and Daniel.
Last edited by Persia-Kebabistan on Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:41 pm

oppermenia arrives in Poland at the top of the other half, hoping to take over What SR hasn’t.
Premier Kevin arrives back in Oppermenia having begun to understand Rebecca’s standpoint. He makes a royal decree which gives her Oppermenian titles back. He goes to comfort in the Premiers Mansion with his wife and two kids, as well as his pet wolf Gregor and his pet snake (which is actually tame and loves humans and Kevin and his family) Tommer.
Last edited by Oppermenia on Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

South Raznakova
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:42 pm

My troops already entered the other half of poland
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:43 pm

South Raznakova wrote:My troops already entered the other half of poland

Yeah, and what about my post contradicts that? Since your troops are in Poland, Oppermenia’s like “oh yeah we won’t fight them on that”
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

New Verum
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Verum » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:44 pm

“Thank you for joining us on News Verum, your daily source for incidents both local and worldwide.”
“Construction has begun on an undersea tunnel connecting Australia and Papa New Guinea. This should allow for easier travel to and from the neighboring countries, and is likely an olive branch for the Papa New Guinea’s integration into New Verum. More to come on this exciting new development in the near future.”

South Acren
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:44 pm

Draos wrote:OOC:The Draosian Fleet is just going to be the Draosian Western Ancestral fleet stationed in Isla De Juventud Cuba. the Draosian Western Ancestral Air Guard will be In Gonave Island Haiti and The Draosian Western Ancestral Defense Unit (Army & Special Forces) in the Cayman Islands while the Eastern Ancestral Fleet will be in Barbados Eastern Ancestral Air Guard in Aruba and the Eastern Ancestral Defense unit in Grenada. Also SA Draos Ceded you the Bahamas for your Special Forces to have a home. though we still own the Turks and Caicos Islands (which are part of the Same archipelago but to the South

Yeah i know. I was talking about the navy (mostly)
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.
Imperium Aeterna, Empire Eternal

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:45 pm

OOC:I may Take Greece just because Draos is styled after the Greeks but I have a feeling I'm already to0 big and stretched out with both the Caribbean and Southern Africa so I probably won't
Draosians are a species of Gigantic Reptilian extra-terrestrials resembling Bipedal monitor lizards standing at an average of 8 feet tall and weighing around 450 pounds

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:45 pm

My troops control, half of poland, and entered the other half in a previous post.
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:46 pm

After mersdon pulled out

Mersdon
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mersdon » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:46 pm

OOC: Okay, the operatives didn’t detect their heat signatures but they did detect something that alerted them to a foreign presence. I haven’t pulled out yet; I will probably do so in two-theee posts. Aruba is mine, as it is part of the modern-day Netherlands.
IC: The IGSN operatives, now aware that they’ve been detected due to the sudden switching off of Unit 46’s visors, begin to set up positions around the furnace as hundreds more soldiers land in a fleet of Ospreys. Multiple aircraft and drones start patrolling around the furnace and the airport. Inside a nearby Osprey, two surface-to-air missile systems lay waiting for their payload. The IGSN snipers, all but undetectable in their ‘chameleon’ all-weather suits, begin setting up position in the ruins of the furnace. Meanwhile, it’s decided to wait for five minutes for a reply. Otherwise, the agents will storm the building.
“Hey,” said a private, “What’s that?”
‘Mogul’ peered more closely at a small metal and fabric speck showing near a nearby shell of an apartment block. “The fabric and metal is too new and untarnished to be part of the building, and there are definitely some Gauss rifles up there similar to ours. Tell the chalks that we’re being followed and potentially targeted. Call up the drones.”
[floatright]
Does a French cowboy say ouihaw?

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Also, I may be inactive at times, so please bear with my erratic schedule on here.

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:46 pm

The Irani ships in Maputo unload the resources and weapons and give them to the Draosians.

After sending the resources to Draos, Iran secretly establishes a special forces group called the Immortals, named after the Imperial Guard of the Achaemenid Empire. The government starts recruiting soldiers in secret. After recruiting 40 of them, they are taken to the Fort Milford Testing Site (the former HQ of the Illuminati, now an Irani testing site) to begin training.

New Verum wrote:“Thank you for joining us on News Verum, your daily source for incidents both local and worldwide.”
“Construction has begun on an undersea tunnel connecting Australia and Papa New Guinea. This should allow for easier travel to and from the neighboring countries, and is likely an olive branch for the Papa New Guinea’s integration into New Verum. More to come on this exciting new development in the near future.”

OOC: Have you sent an app for the RP?

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:47 pm

South Raznakova wrote:My troops control, half of poland, and entered the other half in a previous post.

Um, no, I entered the other half already, unless you misunderstood that post
Don't underestimate us.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:48 pm

Oppermenia wrote:
South Raznakova wrote:My troops control, half of poland, and entered the other half in a previous post.

Um, no, I entered the other half already, unless you misunderstood that post

Let’s take this up by telegram
Don't underestimate us.

Mersdon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mersdon » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:49 pm

New Verum wrote:“Thank you for joining us on News Verum, your daily source for incidents both local and worldwide.”

IC: Mersdon’s confederated nation of Australia refuses to allow the construction of the tunnel to proceed past Australia’s EEZ, as the current Labour government refuses to allow any means of entry for illegal immigrants. Canberra worries that the new tunnel will open the floodgates for mass immigration, and is willing to stave off the project using a show of force.
[floatright]

Also, I may be inactive at times, so please bear with my erratic schedule on here.

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:49 pm

Mersdon wrote:OOC: Okay, the operatives didn’t detect their heat signatures but they did detect something that alerted them to a foreign presence. I haven’t pulled out yet; I will probably do so in two-theee posts. Aruba is mine, as it is part of the modern-day Netherlands.
IC: The IGSN operatives, now aware that they’ve been detected due to the sudden switching off of Unit 46’s visors, begin to set up positions around the furnace as hundreds more soldiers land in a fleet of Ospreys. Multiple aircraft and drones start patrolling around the furnace and the airport. Inside a nearby Osprey, two surface-to-air missile systems lay waiting for their payload. The IGSN snipers, all but undetectable in their ‘chameleon’ all-weather suits, begin setting up position in the ruins of the furnace. Meanwhile, it’s decided to wait for five minutes for a reply. Otherwise, the agents will storm the building.
‘Mogul’ peered more closely at a small metal and fabric speck showing near a nearby shell of an apartment block. “The fabric and metal is too new and untarnished to be part of the building, and there are definitely some Gauss rifles up there similar to ours. Tell the chalks that we’re being followed and potentially targeted. Call up the drones.”

OOC:Except no it's not it's always been part of my Territory you took over the Netherlands not all Dutch territory the Netherlands includes the Netherlands proper and that alone.

Mersdon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mersdon » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:52 pm

Draos wrote:
Mersdon wrote:OOC: Okay, the operatives didn’t detect their heat signatures but they did detect something that alerted them to a foreign presence. I haven’t pulled out yet; I will probably do so in two-theee posts. Aruba is mine, as it is part of the modern-day Netherlands.

OOC:Except no it's not it's always been part of my Territory you took over the Netherlands not all Dutch territory the Netherlands includes the Netherlands proper and that alone.

OOC: I concede the point; but I still own Curaçao and the Dutch Antilles.
[floatright]

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:53 pm

OOC: New Verum, I just saw your app. Sorry about the confusion.

Mersdon and I partitioned India between ourselves at the time your app was submitted. I control NZ's South Island and Mersdon is colonizing Australia and NZ.

But if you want, I can sell you all of my NZ territories except for the area South of Mt. Cook, so our border will be a straight east to west line going through the peak of Mt. Cook.

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:53 pm

The snipers move through the destroyed buildings, surrounding the mersdonian special ops. Meanwhile, 5 other snipers arrive.
Last edited by South Raznakova on Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:54 pm

Mersdon wrote:
Draos wrote:OOC:Except no it's not it's always been part of my Territory you took over the Netherlands not all Dutch territory the Netherlands includes the Netherlands proper and that alone.

OOC: I concede the point; but I still own Curaçao and the Dutch Antilles.

OOC: How can you concede a point and then arbitrarily ignore it not even 5 seconds later?

Mersdon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mersdon » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:55 pm

South Raznakova wrote:The snipers move through the forest, surrounding the mersdonian special ops.

OOC: I didn’t know that there were forests in the Bahamas, much less a (possibly) napalmed and ruined Bahamas.
OOC: Edit. Yeah. I just figured out (thanks to Draos) that it’s the Dominican Republic. Thanks.
Last edited by Mersdon on Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[floatright]

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:56 pm

Mersdon wrote:
South Raznakova wrote:The snipers move through the forest, surrounding the mersdonian special ops.

OOC: I didn’t know that there were forests in the Bahamas, much less a (possibly) napalmed and ruined Bahamas.

OOC:This is in the Dominican Republic.

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:57 pm

OOC: there are jungles

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:57 pm

The high Irani continues to try and get the fighters to eat the kebabs so all of they worries will fade away.

Mersdon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mersdon » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:57 pm

Draos wrote:
Mersdon wrote:OOC: I concede the point; but I still own Curaçao and the Dutch Antilles.

OOC: How can you concede a point and then arbitrarily ignore it not even 5 seconds later?

OOC: That wasn’t arbitrary. You argued for Aruba and you got it. I’ve been occupying the Dutch Antilles and Curaçao for multiple pages now and you didn’t dispute that. When I fought SU and took Washington DC from Curaçao you didn’t argue the point. If you really want to prove your point telegram me.
[floatright]

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents