NATION

PASSWORD

insurgency

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mexica Tenocha
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Mexica Tenocha » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:58 am

Satirius wrote:
Mexica Tenocha wrote:
Satirius wrote:Y am I ignored, and Mexica, maybe writing in Aztec isn't the best idea.

OOC: But Our Beloved Tlatoani cannot speak in any of your barbaric tounges, he can only speak in Nahuatl.

OOC: [whiny voice]But nobody else can![/whiny voice]

OOC: It is your fault if you are incapable of speaking the one true language of the gods.

New Hiaku
Secretary

Founded: Apr 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby New Hiaku » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:42 pm

Mexica Tenocha wrote:
Satirius wrote:
Mexica Tenocha wrote:
Satirius wrote:Y am I ignored, and Mexica, maybe writing in Aztec isn't the best idea.

OOC: But Our Beloved Tlatoani cannot speak in any of your barbaric tounges, he can only speak in Nahuatl.

OOC: It is your fault if you are incapable of speaking the one true language of the gods.

OOC: but google doesn't translate Nahuatl (because its not real) and sorry satirius

IC: NHFF scouts spotted a group of hostiles as it wasnt easy to miss them making noise they radioed a a small camp w
h
ich quickley set up mines and traps
A puppet of hiaku

conflicts
the new hiaku rebelion

Mexica Tenocha
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Mexica Tenocha » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:46 pm

New Hiaku wrote:
Mexica Tenocha wrote:
Satirius wrote:
Mexica Tenocha wrote:

OOC: but google doesn't translate Nahuatl (because its not real) and sorry satirius

OOC: It is real, just not common. Do you want me to translate it for you?

Hiaku
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 10, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hiaku » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:49 am

Mexica Tenocha wrote:
New Hiaku wrote:
Mexica Tenocha wrote:
Satirius wrote:
Mexica Tenocha wrote:

OOC:who spoke it or speaks it? and yes please

IC: Hiaku's tactic of delibratley making noise was working well they had an airstrike on standby ready to be deployed and elite stealth troops stalking them incase of ambush.

One of the elite stealth troops radioed the main force and whispered were being stalked

the reply was were from

which was ansered with everyware

on three the stealth troops started firing at the ambushers which made the main force know were they were
Set 50 years after today
Ifreann wrote:Islam ran over my dog once. I tried to take the license plate number, but apparently anthropomorphic personifications of religions have the forethought to take their plates off before they go joyriding.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:God is Bi. He's inside all of us. :shock:

T i g e r wrote:
Yootopia wrote:Wank.

What is wank?

Grays Harbor
Post Marshal

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Grays Harbor » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:03 am

Mexica Tenocha wrote:
New Hiaku wrote:
Mexica Tenocha wrote:
Satirius wrote:
Mexica Tenocha wrote:

read this
Everything you know about me is wrong. Or a rumor. Something like that.

Not Ta'veren

Chezchopoland
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 29, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Chezchopoland » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:16 am

New Hiaku wrote:
were tired of putting up with this. the colony of new hiaku rebels against Hiaku and we change our name to New Hiaku

john cook leader of the new hiaku freedom force(NHFF)

5 minutes later a missile heads for the hiakuian office of commerce and blows it up

30 seconds later another missile misses an army base and hits a school

almost simultaneoulsy i.e.d and other bombs blow up in busy and important places with over a 2000 death toll.

Dude, hate to break it to ya, but you are god modding to the end of time.

And is hiaku a real country?
Definetly not the Free-est!

Possesions of Chezchopoland:

New Hiaku
Secretary

Founded: Apr 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby New Hiaku » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:18 am

Hiaku wrote:
Mexica Tenocha wrote:
New Hiaku wrote:
Mexica Tenocha wrote:
Satirius wrote:
Mexica Tenocha wrote:

OOC:who spoke it or speaks it? and yes please

IC: Hiaku's tactic of delibratley making noise was working well they had an airstrike on standby ready to be deployed and elite stealth troops stalking them incase of ambush.

One of the elite stealth troops radioed the main force and whispered were being stalked

the reply was were from

which was ansered with everyware

on three the stealth troops started firing at the ambushers which made the main force know were they were

Although ounumbered and outgunned many of the rebels location's most of them were using supressed LRR snipers (hiakuian weapons raided by the NHFF although a few were using AK-74u silenced and some even had double barrel shotguns with bayenets(these just waited until a soldier walked past)
A puppet of hiaku

conflicts
the new hiaku rebelion

Czardas
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 25, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Czardas » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:20 am

"Permission to ask a question, Colonel, sir?" asked the nervous young private.

"Granted," said the Colonel, distracted at a computer uplink connecting him to the line of hovercraft breezing swiftly across the ocean.

"Er, what is actually involved in a LockDown procedure, sir?"

"That's classified information, private." The Colonel didn't even turn to look at him. "Need to know basis, and you don't need to know."

"Oh." That usually meant end of story. "I'd just been wondering, sir, ... I mean, a tub of peanut butter, a hamster, and three pieces of string aren't exactly regulation equipment, sir...."

This time the Colonel did turn. And he winked. "Well, I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. Any more questions, private?"

The Colonel had probably been joking when he said that. Probably. The private didn't take any chances. "No, sir," he said, and retreated.

In the other end of the rapidly descending airship he settled into his station, next to a companion. They sat in silence for a while, arranging the implements they had been provided according to unusually precise instructions. At length his companion asked him: "Incidentally, did you catch who we're doing this to and why, again?"

"Slept through the briefing again, eh?" The nervous private chortled. "We're dropping it over an area called Hiaku. According to the briefing there's some kind of conflict going on there, but it's been... what was the language they used?... ah, 'horribly derailed.' Also there was some reference to a lot of people being 'out-of-character', although I'm not sure exactly what they meant by that."

His companion nodded knowingly. "That's fairly standard. It means.... eh.... something like where the line between reality and fiction gets blurred? You know, like when leaders of nations imagine that they're actually bored, procrastinating teenagers sitting in front of computers? It definitely happens sometimes. I've seen it. Even our Governor Arachinovsky once left for a few weeks without bodyguards, claiming he was going to a place called Arel. Can't find Arel on any map, now can you?"

"Did he really? Huh. I always thought the Governor was a more sensible sort than that," the private said. "Hm. Either way I'm not really sure how it's our concern."

"That's classified information," said the second. And then both in unison: "Need to know basis, and you don't need to know."

"The Czardaian Logistical Force's answer to everything, indeed," said the nervous private, smiling.

Then the reminder came in over the comms. "LockDown in t-minus forty-five... forty-four... forty-three..."

From the ground, the LockDown didn't look very impressive. It was, indeed, hardly visible. The effects were profound, however: all conflict in the area stopped instantly. People returned to their homes, as though compelled by some greater force, and those slain since the beginning of this particular conflict returned to life with no memory of the last few days. Within an hour or less no-one would have any memory of the events that had triggered the LockDown. No-one, of course, except the men and women who served in the Czardaian Logistical Fleets, for whom this was just another day of regular maintenance ensuring the international community didn't get out of control.

Well, there was one sign left behind, a mysterious one of unknown origin -- potentially explicable as a natural phenomenon, but then again, perhaps not: in three-hundred-foot-tall letters of flame, emblazoned across the night sky, the words "READ THE STICKIES." Night after night it appeared, but each time weaker and less well defined, until within perhaps a month it had disappeared entirely, and no-one could say how it had come to be or where it had gone.
30 | she/her | USA | ✡︎ | ☭ | ♫

I have devised a truly marvelous signature, which this textblock is too small to contain

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents