NATION

PASSWORD

Aureumterrese-Eclisian Imperial Wedding [IC/OPEN]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:56 pm

Nuevayangtze, China
October, 2161 C.E

The smog rose above the high skyscrapers of the city as several Airships landed on and off the runway of Nuevayangtze International Airport. The cranes at the pier loaded goods of all sorts exotic.

"Leong! We'll be late! Get in the Jeep!" yelled a man in brown khaki and military uniform. Another man, wearing a white, collared, long-sleeved Party attire hopped unto the silver hunk of junk. The driver put the key in ignition, and they drove off into the horizon.

"Is the Secretary-General secure?"

"He's already there."

"GUEST RECOGNIZED: GARRICK ABRAMOVICH MENSENARES JR. WELCOME.", a mechanical voice announced as the loud thunking of his boots announced the arrival of the half-cyborg, immortal leader. His tired, bearded face remained candid as he looked around the room, looking to mingle with the other guests whilst waiting for the rest of his delegation.

"Has anyone seen Mr. Cuerpo of Pampanga?", the man asked around.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES
RPs I'm In: (1) (2) (3) (4)
Puppet(s): Hintuwan
NO-ONE FIGHTS ALONE! JOIN ESCB  TWI  ISC  ISVC TODAY!

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:05 pm

Lisette saw Gnaeus gulp down yellow pill, she then nodded.
“Yes, I’m well prepared, ceremonies are going to begin soon then, as for the guests, I know quite a few of them, mostly from diplomatic missions. Also, I heard Crassus is here, you are aware of Crassus’ role in this right?”
NS Parliament: Aditya Sriraam - Unity and Consolidation Party
Latin American Political RP
RightValues
Icelandic Civic Nationalist and proud
I’m your average Íslandic NS player
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

Eclius
Senator

Founded: Oct 24, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eclius » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:49 pm

Aureumterra wrote:Lisette saw Gnaeus gulp down yellow pill, she then nodded.
“Yes, I’m well prepared, ceremonies are going to begin soon then, as for the guests, I know quite a few of them, mostly from diplomatic missions. Also, I heard Crassus is here, you are aware of Crassus’ role in this right?”

Suddenly, Gnaeus started to panic again. He's well aware of Crassus' role in this, and responded, "yes, uh...Kaiser Crassus and his family....of course" Gnaeus started to stutter again, completely losing his usual confidence. Minutes after, he managed a smile, and continued, "Kaiser Crassus is a very kind man, I believe my parents met him before."
We do NOT use NS stats since it's not the most accurate reflection
Eclisian Herald News Network
||Local man sent to hospital after eating a pack of 14 years old Kraft mac'n cheese||Schools to resume operation in coming weeks||All domestic flights resumed||10% off vacation to Democratic East Asia today, book yours today!||

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Founded: Jul 16, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:41 pm

'GUESTS RECOGNIZED: EMPEROR NAPOLEON II, REGENT VINCE STEINFELDT ' announced the mechanical voice that was presumably monitoring the entire event.

It was a rather nice touch, thought Vince as he was walking with his notably younger companion. When he was first planning to go to the wedding, he didn't expect it to be held not in your average location like a capital or otherwise important national city, but in a villa built over an island that had been constructed from whole cloth. There were multiple other demonstrations of the host's capabilities, the most visible one being the 'flying fortress' obviously assigned to be a hub of security and maybe other things. To say that was ...intimidating would be an understatement for sure. Nevertheless, it did give the both of them a good feeling of safety and protection which was critical for both them and the other heads and dignitaries that would be attending.

Both the adult Vince and the young boy walking next to him were (hopefully) dressed appropriately for this formal state occasion - Vince had originally thought of going in the 'standard' choice of a business suit for him a military-esque outfit for the young Emperor but he didn't think that was appropriate for a wedding - well, maybe for more a militaristic nation but not them. As such they were now walking in very formal designer same-colour tuxedos along with the shirt/vest/tie combo. The young Emperor didn't really dislike it that much, even if preferred the shinier clothes Vince had rejected.

When they entered Vince wasn't entirely sure who to expect to be in attendance aside from the usual suspects. Both of their first actions were looking around the room they had just entered, though Vince was focusing mainly on the other dignitaries that were present. He quickly found those he definitely knew were there -Eclius, PPC and so on. Then there were those he didn't recognise immiedately and he would likely get to know them later. However, there were two people who he recognised but whose presence was interesting and/or perplexing. These were Lucky Wells and his wife, president of Atkmeri - for one thing the nation was the leader of an alliance directly opposing both of the hosts and for the other Vince and the Mushroomian government in general had a low opinion of Mr. Wells as a person due to previous events relating to Atkmeri .The presence of what appeared to be the leader of the Pan-Asiatic States was visibly perplexing to him, as what would the leader of such a country be doing attending a wedding involving and hosted by two monarchist nations. Wasn't overthrowing and executing monarchs part of their ideological shtick? He'd definitely have to talk to them at some point...and hoped they had no ulterior motive for their unexpected presence. He wasn't sure who to speak with first, but maybe after walking a bit an opportunity would present itself.

While Vince looked and thought, Napoleon just decided to take in his surroundings, not paying as much attention to the people scattered around the place. He knew shortly that he and Vince would be talking to some of the other very important people in the room and looked forward to it. Together they would have a good time that, while not particularly exciting, wasn't dull and boring like some other events were.
NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.

Embassy Request Thread NS section of my wiki-thing Questions?
DEFCON 5. Never forget Z-Day. 1/4/13. 'Corporate Police State' fits just as well as the actual WA category.
There are no magic mushrooms in this nation. Seriously.

Eclius
Senator

Postby Eclius » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:21 pm

A m e n r i a wrote:Somi was led to the palace garden, where the wedding itself will be held. She took a little stroll around, enjoying the weather and taking in the sights of the plants and decorations. Suddenly, an Eclisian couple approached her and greeted her. "Ah hello, there." she responded. Since the couple arrived with the groom, she assumed that they were important figures. She extended her right hand towards them and smiled, prompting a handshake. "Heavenly Empress Somi of the Empire of Amenria, pleased to make your acquaintance."

The couple bowed gently. The old man responded, "highness Somi, t'is our pleasure meeting you". Alike most of the guests of Eclisian descent, 65 years old Primus Flavinius Micon was also of scientific background. The former State Secretary of Applied Physics and Engineering Research was accompanied by the retired former chancellor of Athens Institute of Applied Physics and Engineering. An iconic couple in Eclius' engineering society, and highly influential on the global scale. "Amenria is an honorable nation" his wife said, "known for its engineering marvels and contribution to humanity. I've always told Primus that someday, we'd make our visit to Mutiara".
||Local man sent to hospital after eating a pack of 14 years old Kraft mac'n cheese||Schools to resume operation in coming weeks||All domestic flights resumed||10% off vacation to Democratic East Asia today, book yours today!||

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:25 am

Eclius wrote:
A m e n r i a wrote:Somi was led to the palace garden, where the wedding itself will be held. She took a little stroll around, enjoying the weather and taking in the sights of the plants and decorations. Suddenly, an Eclisian couple approached her and greeted her. "Ah hello, there." she responded. Since the couple arrived with the groom, she assumed that they were important figures. She extended her right hand towards them and smiled, prompting a handshake. "Heavenly Empress Somi of the Empire of Amenria, pleased to make your acquaintance."

The couple bowed gently. The old man responded, "highness Somi, t'is our pleasure meeting you". Alike most of the guests of Eclisian descent, 65 years old Primus Flavinius Micon was also of scientific background. The former State Secretary of Applied Physics and Engineering Research was accompanied by the retired former chancellor of Athens Institute of Applied Physics and Engineering. An iconic couple in Eclius' engineering society, and highly influential on the global scale. "Amenria is an honorable nation" his wife said, "known for its engineering marvels and contribution to humanity. I've always told Primus that someday, we'd make our visit to Mutiara".

Somi smiled and put one hand on her chest, a sign of sincerity. "Do you really think so? I appreciate your interest in our proud Empire. I am honoured to be complimented by by such bright individuals myself. So, have you been thinking of developing something lately, like a concept or a tool, perhaps?"
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:18 am

P a m p a n g a wrote:
United Islands of Polis wrote:"Indeed so Mr. Cuerpo." Premier Greyhound said as he shook the extended hand.

Seeing as 2 of his companions were in the background getting some form of refreshment perhaps, he decided that it was only right to introduce them to the man.

"May I introduce Major Magnus James Lindhallen and my nephew, Cadet Lieutenant Christian Greyhound." Premier Greyhound introduced them as he introduced the 2.

"An honor to meet you sir." Major Lindhallen said in a stern but welcoming tone as he extended his hand.

"Uh, hello Mr. Cuerpo." Christ in said in a slightly nervous tone as he extended his hand as well.

"Its a honor to meet you both gentlemen." Replied Marc as he accepted both of their handshakes.

While Marc exchanges handshakes with Chirst and Lindhallen, Andrea notices a somewhat familiar person. Secretary-General Of Pan Asiatic States.

"Excuse me for a moment gentlemen" Interrupts Andrea.

"Marc, Secretary-General Mensenares is here and im sure you have some important business to handle with him?" Whispers Andrea to Marc's ear. Marc blushes a bot due to how close she is to him right now and how her soft voice is close to his ears causing a sensation of tingling. (basically asmr)

"Sorry gentlemen, i have some business to settle. Please go on and enjoy try to mingle in!" Says Marc as he slowly walks towards Secretary General Mensenares.

"Well well well..If it isn't the GREAT LEADER Garrick Mensenares!" Shouts Marc to Garrick from his back.

"It's good to see your face, pare.", retorts the mighty man, shaking Marc's right hand with both of his own hands.

Whispering, he continues:

"We can converse about those arms deals a little later, at a more discreet time and place. For now, we must act like we are not too impatient, as not to offend the Royal Couple. Let us offer ourselves to these foreign dignitaries in the meantime. The rest of my own party will arrive shortly."
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:29 pm

Eclius wrote:
Aureumterra wrote:Lisette saw Gnaeus gulp down yellow pill, she then nodded.

Suddenly, Gnaeus started to panic again. He's well aware of Crassus' role in this, and responded, "yes, uh...Kaiser Crassus and his family....of course" Gnaeus started to stutter again, completely losing his usual confidence. Minutes after, he managed a smile, and continued, “Kaiser Crassus is a very kind man, I believe my parents met him before.”

“Yes definitely, he is a good friend of mine… and older brother, more like. Anyways, he will be the godfather of our children.”
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

Eclius
Senator

Postby Eclius » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:44 pm

Aureumterra wrote:
Eclius wrote:Suddenly, Gnaeus started to panic again. He's well aware of Crassus' role in this, and responded, "yes, uh...Kaiser Crassus and his family....of course" Gnaeus started to stutter again, completely losing his usual confidence. Minutes after, he managed a smile, and continued, “Kaiser Crassus is a very kind man, I believe my parents met him before.”

“Yes definitely, he is a good friend of mine… and older brother, more like. Anyways, he will be the godfather of our children.”

"That would indeed be a lovely arrangement Lis" Gnaeus said. After a while, Gnaeus realized that his anxiety-medication didn't go down at all. He excused himself from Lisette, walked into a bathroom stall and pulled out a small touchscreen device from his pocket. The device wasn't that big, at least no bigger than the surface of a smart watch. He switched on, it showed the logo of CarbonONE (one of Eclius' biggest biotech companies) briefly, before showing the main menu screen. He selected to see his stats, and it showed a spike in the release of epinephrine and norepinephrine. "let's see how this works" he said, as he switched the device to decrease the sympathetic response and elevate the levels of parasympathetic response. It worked and he was able to be calm again, just like he had always been. "This thing sure works like a charm" he said. The device he used was called Homeostat, designed by one of the biggest biotech companies of Eclius, it set to allow manual control of endocrine and neuroendocrine systems through the control of hormonal release using tiny implants placed into associate organs. Despite on the wide criticism from international scholars, it was one of the first steps Eclius took to approach its own utopia. Gnaeus exited the washroom, and found Lisette again, "Lis" he smiled, now with his usual confidence, "I believe it's the time for the main ceremony."

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:59 am

Witnessing the bride and groom from afar, the Secretary-General felt some semblance of both confusion and disgust. He had his own views on Eclius and their Technocracy- and the far-flung advancements they'd made felt aristocratic and nonsensically void of significance when compared to reparation of the war-torn villages, aiding the unfortunate in affected regions, and making cultural advancements to bridge nations together.

"Then again, I suppose this is their idea of a cultural advancement. And I suppose I myself am a living testament to new-age technology.", retorted the cyborg to himself.

Shortly, the rest of the delegation was announced through the Eclisian android's metallic, monotone voice. The Party was officially at the party.

Vehement of the prize he was to lay before the couple, the Secretary-General and his delegation secured the golden token in an ornate box of Old Tagalog imagery- bas-relief of warriors and tribesmen along with layers of decorative Baybayin script.
Last edited by Pan-Asiatic States on Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:20 pm

Eclius wrote:
Aureumterra wrote:“Yes definitely, he is a good friend of mine… and older brother, more like. Anyways, he will be the godfather of our children.”

"That would indeed be a lovely arrangement Lis" Gnaeus said. After a while, Gnaeus realized that his anxiety-medication didn't go down at all. He excused himself from Lisette, walked into a bathroom stall and pulled out a small touchscreen device from his pocket. The device wasn't that big, at least no bigger than the surface of a smart watch. He switched on, it showed the logo of CarbonONE (one of Eclius' biggest biotech companies) briefly, before showing the main menu screen. He selected to see his stats, and it showed a spike in the release of epinephrine and norepinephrine. "let's see how this works" he said, as he switched the device to decrease the sympathetic response and elevate the levels of parasympathetic response. It worked and he was able to be calm again, just like he had always been. "This thing sure works like a charm" he said. The device he used was called Homeostat, designed by one of the biggest biotech companies of Eclius, it set to allow manual control of endocrine and neuroendocrine systems through the control of hormonal release using tiny implants placed into associate organs. Despite on the wide criticism from international scholars, it was one of the first steps Eclius took to approach its own utopia. Gnaeus exited the washroom, and found Lisette again, “Lis” he smiled, now with his usual confidence, “I believe it's the time for the main ceremony."

Lisette smiled back at him. She adjusted her bridal veil and wedding gown appropriately, and nodded.
“Yes, I believe we can start soon, we need the priest however. Let’s wait for him to give a heads up”
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

Huffingshire
Spokesperson

Founded: May 30, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Huffingshire » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:40 pm

GUEST RECOGNIZED: THEODORE WINCHESTER THE III-GUESTS:ALEXIS WINCHESTER, WIFE, THREE CHILDREN
"It's good we got here just in time," Said Alexis. "That was quite close, wth the whole airport fiasco. And Amber couldn't find her shoes!"
"Well," said Theodore, the president of Huffingshire and a tall and gruff but refined man, "It wouldn't be our family if we didn't get somewhere just in time. Even though I'm president now, we still seem to have knack for that."
"Well I think we're perfectly fine." Said their eldest daughter Amber, 17. "You just have so much work, you forget everything else! Including our gate!"
"Alright - well - let's just go inside." Said Theodore. He then added, "I love you all. Thanks for coming to this with me."
"Aw, honey, you're too sweet." Said Alexis, giving him a kiss. "Let's not focus on the past. Come on, to the wedding!"

They all filed into the villa, and began wandering about. "Jack!" shouted Alexis sternly. "No touching the cake!"
"Sorry mum." He replied.
Theodore was anxious to meet the other leaders, so he excused himself from the rest of his family and began walking around, looking for a conversation. He strolled around the villa, through the gardens and plazas, taking in the beauty of the land around him. However, he was quite put off by the island needed for "protection."
"Give me any country who doesn't show off military strength and I'll have found something new." He muttered to himself. "Well, I better go introduce myself," he said quietly, brushing the specks of dust from the air off his suit. Wandering back into the main plaza, a certain person caught his eye.

"Hello sir. Are you Jeon Somi - from Armenia, I believe? It's a pleasure to meet you."

Prussian Polish Commonwealth
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Prussian Polish Commonwealth » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:25 pm

Archbishop Mücke went up to the couple and smiled. "You two ready yet?"
He subconsciously adjusted his robes, revaling for an instant the military fatigues and jackboots he wore.
Current leader is Kaiser King Crassus von Hohenzollern
Das Gemeinwesen des Königreichs Preußen, das Königreich Polen und das Großherzogtum Litauen

Our three anthems
Main Theme
War theme
Peace theme
Victory theme
Defeat theme

Embassy Program
A Level 12 civilization, according to this index.

Time: January 2016
NEWS
Prussia-Poland exits EU////Sejm grants Kingdom of Bavaria shared autonomy in Danzig///Royal Bavarian Navy set to expand///German 'No Borders' activists hold rally near border crossing, breach fence before broken up with cavalry charge///5000 Christian refugees taken in

Eclius
Senator

Postby Eclius » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:50 pm

Aureumterra wrote:
Eclius wrote:"That would indeed be a lovely arrangement Lis" Gnaeus said. After a while, Gnaeus realized that his anxiety-medication didn't go down at all. He excused himself from Lisette, walked into a bathroom stall and pulled out a small touchscreen device from his pocket. The device wasn't that big, at least no bigger than the surface of a smart watch. He switched on, it showed the logo of CarbonONE (one of Eclius' biggest biotech companies) briefly, before showing the main menu screen. He selected to see his stats, and it showed a spike in the release of epinephrine and norepinephrine. "let's see how this works" he said, as he switched the device to decrease the sympathetic response and elevate the levels of parasympathetic response. It worked and he was able to be calm again, just like he had always been. "This thing sure works like a charm" he said. The device he used was called Homeostat, designed by one of the biggest biotech companies of Eclius, it set to allow manual control of endocrine and neuroendocrine systems through the control of hormonal release using tiny implants placed into associate organs. Despite on the wide criticism from international scholars, it was one of the first steps Eclius took to approach its own utopia. Gnaeus exited the washroom, and found Lisette again, “Lis” he smiled, now with his usual confidence, “I believe it's the time for the main ceremony."

Lisette smiled back at him. She adjusted her bridal veil and wedding gown appropriately, and nodded.
“Yes, I believe we can start soon, we need the priest however. Let’s wait for him to give a heads up”

"I believe he's already here" Gnaeus responded, "though I have to admit, Prussian-Polish priests seems different...they seems military related.....anyhow, let's get going then. The guests have already gathered at the back garden". Suddenly, the priest walked in
You two ready yet

"Yes we are" Gnaeus responded, "Lis, I believe it's time for us to get going"
Last edited by Eclius on Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eclius
Senator

Postby Eclius » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:37 pm

A m e n r i a wrote:
Eclius wrote:The couple bowed gently. The old man responded, "highness Somi, t'is our pleasure meeting you". Alike most of the guests of Eclisian descent, 65 years old Primus Flavinius Micon was also of scientific background. The former State Secretary of Applied Physics and Engineering Research was accompanied by the retired former chancellor of Athens Institute of Applied Physics and Engineering. An iconic couple in Eclius' engineering society, and highly influential on the global scale. "Amenria is an honorable nation" his wife said, "known for its engineering marvels and contribution to humanity. I've always told Primus that someday, we'd make our visit to Mutiara".

Somi smiled and put one hand on her chest, a sign of sincerity. "Do you really think so? I appreciate your interest in our proud Empire. I am honoured to be complimented by by such bright individuals myself. So, have you been thinking of developing something lately, like a concept or a tool, perhaps?"

"application of material science" his wife said, "the institution's been trying to develop a replacement for the human peripheral and central nervous system. Car accident is still among one of the highest cause of paraplegia and quadriplegia across the world, we've been trying to figure out a way to emulate human nervous system. If possible highness, it would be much of an honor of our engineers could work with their esteemed friends from Amenria. We believe this could benefit the world as a whole."

Prussian Polish Commonwealth
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Prussian Polish Commonwealth » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:38 pm

Mücke smiled. "Nervous? Don't worry, everyone is. On another note, where's the altar again?"

Crassus turned. "Crassus von Hohenzollern-Jagilleon."
Louise smiled. "And I'm Louise von Wittelsbach."
Crassus squinted for a bit. "Who are you and why do I have a feeling that somewhere out there an Alternate Universe version of me has met you?"

Erika turned her head to watch, her emotionless blue eyes fixated on Anaxus, waiting for any sigh of hostile intent. Her right hand rested on her artillery sword, her left in a pocket.
Current leader is Kaiser King Crassus von Hohenzollern
Das Gemeinwesen des Königreichs Preußen, das Königreich Polen und das Großherzogtum Litauen

Our three anthems
Main Theme
War theme
Peace theme
Victory theme
Defeat theme

Embassy Program
A Level 12 civilization, according to this index.

Time: January 2016
NEWS
Prussia-Poland exits EU////Sejm grants Kingdom of Bavaria shared autonomy in Danzig///Royal Bavarian Navy set to expand///German 'No Borders' activists hold rally near border crossing, breach fence before broken up with cavalry charge///5000 Christian refugees taken in

Anaxus
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Anaxus » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:01 pm

Prussian Polish Commonwealth wrote:Crassus turned. "Crassus von Hohenzollern-Jagilleon."
Louise smiled. "And I'm Louise von Wittelsbach."
Crassus squinted for a bit. "Who are you and why do I have a feeling that somewhere out there an Alternate Universe version of me has met you?"

Erika turned her head to watch, her emotionless blue eyes fixated on Anaxus, waiting for any sigh of hostile intent. Her right hand rested on her artillery sword, her left in a pocket.

Anaxus' holomatter avatar gazed at the weapon that Erika rested her hand on; "I must say that's a nice sword. I wouldn't really try using that on me though, this is just a holomatter avatar, a solid hologram of what I want you to see me as." To demonstrate, Anaxus's body phased into the exact likeness of Crassus, then Erika, and then back to what it was originally; a nondescript blond-haired man with a suit and dark tinted sunglasses, in his mid-thirties. "That sword would just destroy this avatar, I could create a new one in an instant."

Anaxus then turned to Crassus; "To answer your question Crassus, I think we have met before, in an alternate universe. In the universe I met you in, you were the leader of some sort of Pre-space nation as a massive being tried to devour your planet. Another time, you met me at a diplomatic summit, you were representing the scattered remnants of the nation that preceded yours. Right now, I'm here to record data for my archives, using these." Anaxus lowered his sunglasses slightly, affording Crassus, Louise and Erika a glimpse of the glowing crimson circles where his eyes would have been.
Peace Through Tyranny!

This character was brought to you by Upper Secundus, in association with Pax Cybertronian. Special thanks to Valentine Z for helping to design my factbook.

Steppe Khanate
Envoy

Founded: Apr 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Steppe Khanate » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:39 pm

The trio, Khaidu Khan, Khunbish Khan, and Lieutenant Council Leader Azen Graya made their way over to Vince and Napoleon of the NMK. Khaidu introduced himself as the constitutional monarch of the Steppe, while Azen Graya looked at the conversation, before coming closer.
“Hello, I’m Azen Graya, Lieutenant Council Leader of the Steppe, the position is equivalent to Vice President, unfortunately, council leader Raroko Khakjaida is on the campaign trail for a second term, so I have come here to represent him"
Last edited by Steppe Khanate on Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Steppe Khanate| Степпе Кhанате | תטעפּפּע כּהאַנאַטע
WE ARE NOT AN ISLAMIC NATION, IN OUR TIMELINE, THE TURKS NEVER CAME
Not Mongol, but a mix of all Steppe cultures
This is my 3rd nation, I used to be Jupcount a year ago, but it ceased to exist due to inactivity
I KNOW HOW TO PLAY NS AND RP, I’M NOT NEW TO THIS
Steppe News Network|Dushenger loses T. Council Seat to Uralistan newcomer Feshnork Errgosh|Khan Appoints new Attorney General, Dr. Shgon Khemesh|Khan signs royal decree to reduce heavy taxes in the Ulanbaatar City District

Toaslandia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Toaslandia » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:08 pm

GUESTS RECOGNIZED the mechanical voice said. "Primitive. Dear, why are we attending the wedding of technologically inferior people?" Imperatoress Maria said to Holy Imperator Darius II. "We need trade partners. You had our previous ones....disappear when they sent you the wrong items." Maria sighed and walked ahead of her husband. "General Kano, follow her and make sure she doesn't cause any trouble." General Kano nodded and said "Make sure to be nice, brother." Darius II simply smiled and led his friend Lord Marius to the side of the room. Lord-commander Bali followed. "Enjoy yourself Marius. This is a party after all." Marius only nodded, and Darius II went off to find his wife.
Last edited by Toaslandia on Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Founder of The United Imperial Provinces and proud colonizer of space!

A class 1.181 civilization according to this index

Just a Socialist trying to live in Trump America

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Founded: Jul 16, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:51 pm

Steppe Khanate wrote:The trio, Khaidu Khan, Khunbish Khan, and Lieutenant Council Leader Azen Graya made their way over to Vince and Napoleon of the NMK. Khaidu introduced himself as the constitutional monarch of the Steppe, while Azen Graya looked at the conversation, before coming closer.
“Hello, I’m Azen Graya, Lieutenant Council Leader of the Steppe, the position is equivalent to Vice President, unfortunately, council leader Raroko Khakjaida is on the campaign trail for a second term, so I have come here to represent him"

Vince looked at the three representatives of the Steppe Khanate in front of him. He'd not had much interaction with the nation but still recognised them and was happy to meet them in person. He said back to the Council leader his own introduction and some political comments: "Well, it is very nice to meet you. I must say I haven't interacted much with your nation because of it being on the other side of the world. That said, I do remember there's an election going on for your government. While there's been no official statement, the most attractive party is the one led by your boss. Even though I find it weird that their opinion on Islam is an explicit part of their political views. Enough of that for now, I should introduce myself - Hi, I am Vince Steinfeldt, regent for His Imperial Majesty Shroom Emperor Napoleon II of the New Mushroom Kingdom
NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.

Embassy Request Thread NS section of my wiki-thing Questions?
DEFCON 5. Never forget Z-Day. 1/4/13. 'Corporate Police State' fits just as well as the actual WA category.
There are no magic mushrooms in this nation. Seriously.

Eclius
Senator

Postby Eclius » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:05 pm

As the guests seated in the back garden, the ceremony officially began. Everything went according to plan, first, the firefly drones formed the flags of Aureumterra and Eclius, then the mathematical infinity symbol. The mini choir and orchestra team both started the music almost simultaneously. Meanwhile, the flying fortress above started blasting the first stage of fireworks, illuminating the night sky above

Steppe Khanate
Envoy

Founded: Apr 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Steppe Khanate » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:05 pm

“Glad to see you, yes, our party does have a strong opinion on Islam. However, we treat radical Islamic terrorism the same as any other terrorism, religious or not.” Graya responded.

Khaidu looked up at the ceremony, beginning.
“I think we should go and take our seats, it seems like the ceremony is about to begin” he said to Vince
The Steppe Khanate| Степпе Кhанате | תטעפּפּע כּהאַנאַטע
WE ARE NOT AN ISLAMIC NATION, IN OUR TIMELINE, THE TURKS NEVER CAME
Not Mongol, but a mix of all Steppe cultures
This is my 3rd nation, I used to be Jupcount a year ago, but it ceased to exist due to inactivity
I KNOW HOW TO PLAY NS AND RP, I’M NOT NEW TO THIS
Steppe News Network|Dushenger loses T. Council Seat to Uralistan newcomer Feshnork Errgosh|Khan Appoints new Attorney General, Dr. Shgon Khemesh|Khan signs royal decree to reduce heavy taxes in the Ulanbaatar City District

Toaslandia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Toaslandia » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:20 pm

Eclius wrote:As the guests seated in the back garden, the ceremony officially began. Everything went according to plan, first, the firefly drones formed the flags of Aureumterra and Eclius, then the mathematical infinity symbol. The mini choir and orchestra team both started the music almost simultaneously. Meanwhile, the flying fortress above started blasting the first stage of fireworks, illuminating the night sky above

While his wife abd officers were off enjoying the party, Holy Emperor Hadrian noticed a member of the New Mushroom Kingdom. He decided to walk over and introduce himself. "Greetings, I have noticed that you are from the New Mushroom Kingdom. Your nation has helped me in the past when the commies rose up, and I will never forget it." Hadrian pulls out a small holo-note and hands it to him. "If you have the authority, I would like you to sign this. It's a trading contract, and I hear your Kingdom is quite wealthy. This is the only reason I came to this party, as the world of politics is full of opportunities like this one to meet allies and enemies. But back to the contract, if you do not have the authority, hand it to your Emperor as a friendly gesture."
Founder of The United Imperial Provinces and proud colonizer of space!

A class 1.181 civilization according to this index

Just a Socialist trying to live in Trump America

Huffingshire
Spokesperson

Founded: May 30, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Huffingshire » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:48 am

Making small talk to the other guests and leaders in the wedding crowd, Theodore picked up his head in the middle of a lengthy debate about morals when the music for the ceremony began to play. "Ah, I'd best take my seat. Thank's for the talk, good sir."
Theodore made his way over to his row and took his seat. Presently, his wife and children joined him. "How are you all?" he asked.
"Fine, fine..." Alexis, his wife replied. "The kids went off on the snack bar."
"Ah, crap. We can't ever seem to go to something and not eat the food, can we?"
"Seems so... oh! Shh!"
They all quieted down as the music for the ceremony began to play.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents