NATION

PASSWORD

DEAD (STOP POSTING)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Draos
Minister

Founded: May 25, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Draos » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:03 pm

Aeyariss wrote:
Sheboyganite Union wrote:In a matter of minutes over 750M Sheboyganite troops land on the Dyllonian coast with over 534M casualties in the first 56 hours while the remaining 216M troops manage to overrun their coastal defenses ending in a huge Sheboyganite victory while Caesar Rolo sleeps in his bed

OOC: Conscription is mandatory and it is one of my policies

This is an example of godmodding. When RPIng, Player A cannot decide the outcome of Player B events. Deciding outcomes, controlling actions of other Player is part of Godmodding as well.

When Player A attacks Player B, only player B can decide the outcome or his own losses and no one else. Hope this helps.

we thank you for your concern but we enforcers are aware of this flagrant violation of RP rules and are taking measures to ensure the Sheboyganite Union is punished.
Prime Minister and former Foreign Minister of Union of Free Nations
Draosians are a species of Gigantic Reptilian extra-terrestrials resembling Bipedal monitor lizards standing at an average of 8 feet tall and weighing around 450 pounds

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:49 pm

Okay who has claimed what in South East Asia? Mersdon Persia-Kebabistan
https://youtu.be/rl7i_YxDl-8 this will be the Draosian National Anthem.
Last edited by Draos on Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Draosians are a species of Gigantic Reptilian extra-terrestrials resembling Bipedal monitor lizards standing at an average of 8 feet tall and weighing around 450 pounds

Sheboyganite Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sheboyganite Union » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:59 pm

Draos wrote:
Aeyariss wrote:
This is an example of godmodding. When RPIng, Player A cannot decide the outcome of Player B events. Deciding outcomes, controlling actions of other Player is part of Godmodding as well.

When Player A attacks Player B, only player B can decide the outcome or his own losses and no one else. Hope this helps.

we thank you for your concern but we enforcers are aware of this flagrant violation of RP rules and are taking measures to ensure the Sheboyganite Union is punished.
i wish to be punished just like Germany after WWI

Mersdon
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mersdon » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:20 pm

Sheboyganite Union wrote:Is this application better Draos since nobody has claimed the Antilles archipelago

CODE: SELECT ALL
Name of country(What is it called usually): Sheboyganite Union
Official name of country:United Communist Empire Of Sheboyganite Union
Head of State:Supreme Premier Homero Garza Jr
Head of Government:Supreme Premier Homero Garza Jr
Government Type:Iron Curtain Communists
Ideology:Communism
Goals for your nation:To spread the Sheboyganite race throughout the globe
Territory claimed: St Maarten, Aruba, Lesser and Greater Antilles, Curaçao, Bonaire, Saba and St Eustatius

Sorry to be a nuisance but I claimed the Netherlands’ territories, so Saint Maarten, Sint Eustatius, Aruba, and Curaçao are technically mine.
[floatright]
Does a French cowboy say ouihaw?

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Also, I may be inactive at times, so please bear with my erratic schedule on here.

Mersdon
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mersdon » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:22 pm

Draos wrote:Okay who has claimed what in South East Asia? Mersdon Persia-Kebabistan

We are planning a new storyline w/ the partition. Reference the PK post on page 16-17 for more info.
[floatright]
Does a French cowboy say ouihaw?

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Also, I may be inactive at times, so please bear with my erratic schedule on here.

Sheboyganite Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sheboyganite Union » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:37 pm

Mersdon wrote:
Sheboyganite Union wrote:Is this application better Draos since nobody has claimed the Antilles archipelago

CODE: SELECT ALL
Name of country(What is it called usually): Sheboyganite Union
Official name of country:United Communist Empire Of Sheboyganite Union
Head of State:Supreme Premier Homero Garza Jr
Head of Government:Supreme Premier Homero Garza Jr
Government Type:Iron Curtain Communists
Ideology:Communism
Goals for your nation:To spread the Sheboyganite race throughout the globe
Territory claimed: St Maarten, Aruba, Lesser and Greater Antilles, Curaçao, Bonaire, Saba and St Eustatius

Sorry to be a nuisance but I claimed the Netherlands’ territories, so Saint Maarten, Sint Eustatius, Aruba, and Curaçao are technically mine.

Mr Draos id like you to void this since I already claimed them as my own
Last edited by Sheboyganite Union on Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oppermenia
Minister

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:16 am

deleted post
Last edited by Oppermenia on Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

Suryak
Minister

Founded: May 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:17 am

Oppermenia wrote:
Sheboyganite Union wrote:
Mr Draos id like you to void this since I already claimed them as my own

?
Private First Class of The Black Hawks

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:18 am

That’s not what I meant to put. SU, Mersdon claimed those territories before you, so they are Mersdon’s, not yours.
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:24 am

Draos wrote:Okay who has claimed what in South East Asia? Mersdon Persia-Kebabistan

I control Thailand and Vietnam.

I also control the South Island of New Zealand. That is not in SE Asia, but I feel it to be worth mentioning.
---
BTW, since resurrecting Markos is not allowed, can we create an A.I. that acts like him?

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:50 am

Persia-Kebabistan wrote:

I control Thailand and Vietnam.

I also control the South Island of New Zealand. That is not in SE Asia, but I feel it to be worth mentioning.
---
BTW, since resurrecting Markos is not allowed, can we create an A.I. that acts like him?

No one ever said resurrecting him wasn’t allowed. If anyone did, then correct me. But, this is PMT now, so who’s to say there isn’t technology to bring people back to life. And plus, Oppermenia has a scientifically plausible way that their scientists created to bring people back to life. Maybe the AU can get the formula for that from spies. We’ve resurrected a few characters already in the past, I don’t see a problem with continuing that as long as we don’t abuse it.
Don't underestimate us.

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:15 am

Oppermenia wrote:
Persia-Kebabistan wrote:I control Thailand and Vietnam.

---

No one ever said resurrecting him wasn’t allowed. If anyone did, then correct me. But, this is PMT now, so who’s to say there isn’t technology to bring people back to life. And plus, Oppermenia has a scientifically plausible way that their scientists created to bring people back to life. Maybe the AU can get the formula for that from spies. We’ve resurrected a few characters already in the past, I don’t see a problem with continuing that as long as we don’t abuse it.

Me and SA stand against you mate no offense recently dead is one thing but a corpse that has been deceased for several years where the cells would have been digested from the inside out by lysosomes and most organs would be beyond useless Resurrecting markos would go against the laws of biology.
Last edited by Draos on Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:18 am

Draos wrote:
Oppermenia wrote:No one ever said resurrecting him wasn’t allowed. If anyone did, then correct me. But, this is PMT now, so who’s to say there isn’t technology to bring people back to life. And plus, Oppermenia has a scientifically plausible way that their scientists created to bring people back to life. Maybe the AU can get the formula for that from spies. We’ve resurrected a few characters already in the past, I don’t see a problem with continuing that as long as we don’t abuse it.

Me and SA stand against you mate no offense recently dead is one thing but several years when the cells would have been digested from the inside out by lysosomes and most organs would be beyond usable Resurrecting markos would go against the laws of biology.

What if they preserved Markos?
Plus, in pt 4 they rped it like 'oh, Markos wasn't really dead, he was more sleeping' something along those lines. So, who's to say this is resurrection so much as just awaking him from a deep coma or catatonic state?
And, hey, it's just one character. It gives no advantage other than brining back a character for a good storyline
Don't underestimate us.

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:20 am

Oppermenia wrote:
Draos wrote:Me and SA stand against you mate no offense recently dead is one thing but several years when the cells would have been digested from the inside out by lysosomes and most organs would be beyond usable Resurrecting markos would go against the laws of biology.

What if they preserved Markos?
Plus, in pt 4 they rped it like 'oh, Markos wasn't really dead, he was more sleeping' something along those lines. So, who's to say this is resurrection so much as just awaking him from a deep coma or catatonic state?
And, hey, it's just one character. It gives no advantage other than brining back a character for a good storyline

Preservation wouldn't stop the decay of Body tissues it would only slow it for a few months to a year at best then the body will still decompose and if he was in a coma why was he in a grave and buried? >.>

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:23 am

Draos wrote:
Oppermenia wrote:What if they preserved Markos?

Preservation wouldn't stop the decay of Body tissues it would only slow it for a few months to a year at best then the body will still decompose and if he was in a coma why was he in a grave and buried? >.>

the grave and buried is probably a mistake on Suryak and Persia's part.
If they retconned it to being more in a catatonic state and brining him back from that, then would that work?
And I get this whole realism thing, but it's just one character. It's not like they're bringing back whole armies to give them an advantage.
Don't underestimate us.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:24 am

I think it's a really restrictive stance on that, is just my opinion. It's not giving them any extra advantage, so why not allow it as just a little storyline so long as it doesn't give them an unfair advantage?
Don't underestimate us.

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:28 am

that'd be up to SA though I'm still a bit wary what is the point of just redoing an old storyline.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:31 am

Draos wrote:that'd be up to SA though I'm still a bit wary what is the point of just redoing an old storyline.

I mean, good point, but it wouldn't really be redoing an old storyline. It would just be doing a new storyline with an old character.
But, hey, yeah it's up to SA, and I'll still respect whatever he decides. But, should he say no, then I think Persia and Suryak should retcon it so that Markos was more in a catatonic state than completely dead (which is what Persia originally rped, but I suppose was forgotten)
Don't underestimate us.

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:01 pm

Oppermenia wrote:
Draos wrote:that'd be up to SA though I'm still a bit wary what is the point of just redoing an old storyline.

I mean, good point, but it wouldn't really be redoing an old storyline. It would just be doing a new storyline with an old character.
But, hey, yeah it's up to SA, and I'll still respect whatever he decides. But, should he say no, then I think Persia and Suryak should retcon it so that Markos was more in a catatonic state than completely dead (which is what Persia originally rped, but I suppose was forgotten)

Oppermenia is right. Markos was in a coma state, but I forgot to RP it that way so I will retcon it.

But if Acren still says no more Markos, then that is cool, too.

South Acren
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:23 am

Holy shit i should not be up at 5:30 in the morning. Anyway, personally I don't really care either way. What i want to understand is how you plan on bringing him back. What i was saying was that you cannot bring back people that have been dead for centuries.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.
Imperium Aeterna, Empire Eternal

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:46 am

South Acren wrote:Holy shit i should not be up at 5:30 in the morning. Anyway, personally I don't really care either way. What i want to understand is how you plan on bringing him back. What i was saying was that you cannot bring back people that have been dead for centuries.

Markos wasn’t dead for centuries. It’s only been a few years. Maybe they kept him in a deep coma preservation state and then brought him out of that. Yes Jon stabbed him in the heart but I don’t know maybe Markos is just a special cookie
Don't underestimate us.

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:57 am

I was talking about Suryak trying to bring back a man from 1876. As for Markus being a "Special Cookie", i would argue but I know people can come back from something like this. But said person wasnt dead for a few years, it was more like 2 minutes. The only way i can see him bought back is if his body was captured and put into Cryogenic Stasis. Which would take alot of money if you want to keep him alive AND frozen. This means the said people freezing his body have funds coming from somewhere.
Last edited by South Acren on Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:41 am

Oppermenia wrote:
South Acren wrote:Holy shit i should not be up at 5:30 in the morning. Anyway, personally I don't really care either way. What i want to understand is how you plan on bringing him back. What i was saying was that you cannot bring back people that have been dead for centuries.

Markos wasn’t dead for centuries. It’s only been a few years. Maybe they kept him in a deep coma preservation state and then brought him out of that. Yes Jon stabbed him in the heart but I don’t know maybe Markos is just a special cookie

I honestly have never heard of someone surviving their heart being stabbed because it's too vital of an organ the stomach maybe but the heart that is usually an immediate death or a very slow death by blood loss unless you had immediate open heart surgery.

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:18 am

Same here. However their are many scenarios where he could of survived. 1. The blade missed his heart and the coroners death result was false or was faked. 2. It hit his heart but not enough to cause damage and he was taken somewhere to get repaired. 3. Cryogenic Stasis.
This doesn't mean i support bringing him back, it just means its possible.
Last edited by South Acren on Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Suryak
Minister

Founded: May 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:09 am

Suryak supports the AU. They can always raise the income tax.
Private First Class of The Black Hawks

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents