NATION

PASSWORD

The Worlds Shadow (IC Thread)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:21 pm

Right after the deal is done, a riot starts in the outskirts of Lucknow, protesting the deal with the Latin Empire. Kouroshid soldiers are dispatched to the area to take care of the problem. Though it was bloody, the Kouroshids managed to end the riot without harming Italians. Daryoush is not connected to the riots.

The Kouroshid soldiers working for the Latin Empire in UP are combined into an army called the Latin Tigers. The Latin Tigers will be controlled by me, but they will be loyal to the Latin Empire unless the orders go against Kouroshid interests. Also, they can not travel outside of UP.

A Latin flag is erected on top of the City Hall of Lucknow, showing that Lucknow is now Latin territory (the rest of UP will become Latin over time). Though there are those restrictions I mentioned earlier, the Latins will be free to do what they want as long as their activities do not interfere with Kouroshid interests.

OOC: What countries does the Latin Empire control now?
Last edited by Persia-Kebabistan on Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Big Gunz Interweb
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Big Gunz Interweb » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:37 am

Emperor Marian was furious, "That empire Italy they think they are so tough they didn't even bother to respond to our friendly letter", General Erich von Lundendorff called the Emperor, "Your Majesty I feel that it would be better for us to strike back at the arrogant empire before they gain more territories remember Your Majesty the longer these core territories stay in their nation the higher possibility they will become core provinces meaning that the Great Empire of Italy will have more Ducats income annually", Humbug your proposal is a wee bit insane we cannot invade them now we are not ready yet we must wait until 1941" the Emperor hung up the phone, Outside it was raining the Emperor could see people down there walking they were so free the Emperor hoped he could be too, But no matter he had got more important things to do than being the common men

The People's Royal Empire

To: Head of Government of the Great Italian Empire
Cc: His Imperial and Royal Majesty the BGI People's Emperor Marian Wilhelm III

Guten tag!

Genug ist genug! We have decided that you are too arrogant to talk with, We have for therefore composed this telegram to inform you that HEREBY we declare war on your nation, May God have mercy on your soul for we wont

Signed
General Erich von Lundendorff
Army Operational Commander of Army Group South
Wehrmacht
~~So so far away row your boat so so far away~~
Hello nice to meet u! Why yes I love telegrams do please telegram me anytime ~hugs and kisses and hugs~
[ This is our national factbook ]. I hope you like it :)
[ Forum posting history ]
~Whoop whoop~

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:35 am

The Kouroshis choose to remain neutral. If they help Germany, their attempts to make peace with Italy will be flushed down the toilet. If they help Italy, the aid will make Italy stronger and then they can attack the Kouroshis.

After purchasing Casablanca, Kouroshis sail South. They capture Mauritania, Senegal, the Gambia, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Togo, Benin, and Nigeria. This becomes the West African Province. The two capitals are Dakar, Senegal and Lagos, Nigeria. Because Dakar and Lagos have good locations (it is on the Atlantic so they can trade with Europe and the Americas and it has a great harbor) Kouroshi engineers come to convert them into world-class trading ports.

To show that no aggression to Italy is meant, Italy gets to pay 15% less tariffs in Dakar than other countries have to pay.

The rest of the Kouroshid Empire starts becoming industrialized to make machines of war for defense. Slowly and steadily, the middle class grows.

Kouroshids take over Papua New Guinea and the Philippines. The Northern Philippines are ceded to China so China does not think they are being surrounded.
Last edited by Persia-Kebabistan on Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:15 am

Daryoush, thinking that the Shah is missing, sends a search party to find him. The search party is lead by Ahmad Durrani. They hop into a plane and fly from Delhi to Beijing. Since the Shah is obsessed with China, Daryoush thinks he is in China.

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:17 am

Daryoush sends a telegram addressed to all world leaders, saying that if they have any information on the Shah's whereabouts, they should tell the info to Daryoush.

Great Celestial China
Envoy

Founded: Dec 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Celestial China » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:10 am

OOC: kinda busy right now. Post reply to y'all maybe later today
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
I'll add more in my sig eventually
I gave up fixing the flag, might ask for help one day

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:47 am

Great Celestial China wrote:OOC: kinda busy right now. Post reply to y'all maybe later today

OOC: Okay, see you later!

Suryak
Minister

Founded: May 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:27 pm

OOC:Chitrakot is in UP
Private First Class of The Black Hawks

Suryak
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:33 pm

With Germany declaring war, 11 divisions move north. Soldiers from All over the Latin Empire: north Africa, Italy, Balkans, Middle East and I beria prepare to strike through France and meet the attack in the Apls.

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:02 pm

Suryak wrote:OOC:Chitrakot is in UP

OOC: As far as I know, Chitrakot is close to UP, but not in UP.

By the way, you can change the name of the Latin Tigers if you would like.

ALso, you only control Lucknow at the moment, but over time, your territory will accumulate until you control all of Uttar Pradesh.

Suryak
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:31 pm

As a protest of only controlling Lucknow, The Persians are given control of only South Eastern Persia.

Great Celestial China
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Celestial China » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:46 pm

Persia-Kebabistan wrote:"Thank you, it means much to me," replies Shirazi. "May I come with you when you talk to the Emperor? He is a good man with a good heart, so I feel that if we both talk to him, he will understand our point of view and then decide based on what his heart says is the best."

Emperor Daryoush replies by sending a list of the best ports (Acren, if you are reading this, you can also choose from these ports):
  • Dubai, U.A.E.
  • Muscat, Oman.
  • Gwadar, Pakistan.
  • Karachi, Pakistan.
  • Mumbai, India.
  • Chennai, India.
  • Calcutta, India.
  • Chittagong, Bangladesh.
  • Colombo, Sri Lanka.
  • Rangoon, Burma.
  • Bangkok, Thailand.
  • Saigon, South Vietnam.
  • Malacca, Malaysia.
  • Singapore, Malaysia (note: back then, Singapore was a part of Malaysia and was not wealthy like it is now. However, it has a good location.

He says that just like when Persia bought the Chinese land, one near Shanghai and one near Lushunkou, the Chinese can buy land close to two ports rather than the ports themselves. Though 15% of tax revenue will go to Persia, the land will be sovereign Chinese territory.

He offers to help quell rebellions in China.

Feng Quan nodded, "we'll meet him tomorrow. He's too busy right now, and we should also rest."

After reviewing the list of ports, the officials chose Chittagong, Saigon, Malacca and Bangkok.

After hearing news of Germans and Italians at war, Yuan Shikai was shocked. He hoped Italy survives to continue to help China, but at the same time hoped Italy was weakened enough so Persia could be reclaimed.

After the last of the communists were defeated, the Emperor gave a speech to the entire nation, which was being broadcasted worldwide;

"Today, the last of the Reds have fallen in China. Soon, the heartlands of the infection, Russia, shall loose as well. It is time our world unite, as one, to combat the destructive tide of communists and bring order back to the world! No longer would nations suffer horrible civil wars, or fear the Red Plague. Today, I announce China as the cleanser, the purifier, the cure to the cancer known as communism! Down with the Reds! Death to our enemies! They are the disease, and we are the cure!

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:52 pm

Suryak wrote:As a protest of only controlling Lucknow, The Persians are given control of only South Eastern Persia.

In response, Italy is given control of all of UP, but the policies I mentioned earlier still apply. However, to compensate for that, Latins in UP can trade with China, across the border, without restrictions (technically, there will be restrictions, but they would be imposed by China and Italy as they see fit, not the Kouroshids). Trading of weapons is forbidden though.

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:14 pm

Great Celestial China wrote:
Persia-Kebabistan wrote:"Thank you, it means much to me," replies Shirazi. "May I come with you when you talk to the Emperor? He is a good man with a good heart, so I feel that if we both talk to him, he will understand our point of view and then decide based on what his heart says is the best."

Emperor Daryoush replies by sending a list of the best ports (Acren, if you are reading this, you can also choose from these ports):
  • Dubai, U.A.E.
  • Muscat, Oman.
  • Gwadar, Pakistan.
  • Karachi, Pakistan.
  • Mumbai, India.
  • Chennai, India.
  • Calcutta, India.
  • Chittagong, Bangladesh.
  • Colombo, Sri Lanka.
  • Rangoon, Burma.
  • Bangkok, Thailand.
  • Saigon, South Vietnam.
  • Malacca, Malaysia.
  • Singapore, Malaysia (note: back then, Singapore was a part of Malaysia and was not wealthy like it is now. However, it has a good location.

He says that just like when Persia bought the Chinese land, one near Shanghai and one near Lushunkou, the Chinese can buy land close to two ports rather than the ports themselves. Though 15% of tax revenue will go to Persia, the land will be sovereign Chinese territory.

He offers to help quell rebellions in China.

Feng Quan nodded, "we'll meet him tomorrow. He's too busy right now, and we should also rest."

After reviewing the list of ports, the officials chose Chittagong, Saigon, Malacca and Bangkok.

After hearing news of Germans and Italians at war, Yuan Shikai was shocked. He hoped Italy survives to continue to help China, but at the same time hoped Italy was weakened enough so Persia could be reclaimed.

After the last of the communists were defeated, the Emperor gave a speech to the entire nation, which was being broadcasted worldwide;

"Today, the last of the Reds have fallen in China. Soon, the heartlands of the infection, Russia, shall loose as well. It is time our world unite, as one, to combat the destructive tide of communists and bring order back to the world! No longer would nations suffer horrible civil wars, or fear the Red Plague. Today, I announce China as the cleanser, the purifier, the cure to the cancer known as communism! Down with the Reds! Death to our enemies! They are the disease, and we are the cure!

"You are right, Feng Quan. Thank you for helping me and my countrymen."

Shirazi goes to his room hoping he can see his home again.

He then notices a telegram from Daryoush that was sent to him a few hours ago. The telegram tells him that the Kouroshids conquered Central Asia, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Oman, U.A.E. and West Africa, and made a deal with Italy that the Kouroshids can get back Persia.

Shirazi is glad that Persia is back, but he realizes that the Kouroshids did not get their other territories back, such as Iraq and Saudi Arabia. He starts thinking that since they have Persia back, China will not feel the need to liberate the other territories (he knows that Shikai was considering taking back Persia's other territories, but he doesn't know how seriously he considered it).

He is very tired, so he decides to tell Feng Quan this tomorrow.

Daryoush accepts the deal. Plots of land near the cities are reserved for China. Once China buys them, ports can be built on the plots of land.

Latin Tigers are dispersed around UP to enforce Latin law in UP while making sure no harm is done to Persia.

The Kouroshids connect the two halves of the West African Province until Persia controls the entire coast of West Africa, from Mauritania to Cameroon (just the coastal countries, so it controls Guinea but not Mali).

OOC: Out of habit, I may occasionally refer to the Kouroshids as Persians since they are ruled by a Persian emperor.

South Acren
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:56 am

OOC: Persia-Kebabistan, guess what? You are now a deptuty! :D. You can tellnsomeone not to GM. Also Suryak yes you can be one too, but don't abuse your power...
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.
Imperium Aeterna, Empire Eternal

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:10 am

South Acren wrote:OOC: Persia-Kebabistan, guess what? You are now a deptuty! :D. You can tellnsomeone not to GM. Also Suryak yes you can be one too, but don't abuse your power...

Thanks! :)

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:11 am

I got some chai for Suryak and I to commemorate the occasion. ☕☕

Suryak
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:17 am

*drinks all the chai* What Chai?

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:51 pm

Suryak wrote:*drinks all the chai* What Chai?

OOC: YAAR STOP STEALING THE CHAI (bonks him on head with chapli kebab).

Big Gunz Interweb
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Big Gunz Interweb » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:17 am

Suryak wrote:With Germany declaring war, 11 divisions move north. Soldiers from All over the Latin Empire: north Africa, Italy, Balkans, Middle East and I beria prepare to strike through France and meet the attack in the Apls.

24 divisions of Armee Gruppe Sud reshifted west just behind Ardennes, These divisions consistsof 8. Armee under the command of General Tannenberg and 6. Armee under the command of General Masuria Lakes Paulus, XVIII Armeekorps moved towards the centre of the formation

"XVIII ARMEE KORPS!!!!"

"JA SIR"

"MOVE FORWARD AND ATTACK THE ENEMY....."

XV Armeekorps guarding left flank of XVIII Armee Korps they did not move they stay behind instead, XVII Armeekorps guarding right flank of XVIII Armee Korps they did not move they stay behind as well, The bulk of 8. Armee moved to the left flank of the original Ardennes borders buildupline and the bulk of the 6. Armee moved to the right flank of the original Ardennes borders buildup line, Behind them were the River Rhine

XVIII Armee Korps continues to move forward to meet the Grand Italian Empire Army, The powerful Grand Italian Empire Army will surely attack the XVIII Armee Korps after all its not too much just one puny armee korps
Last edited by Big Gunz Interweb on Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
~~So so far away row your boat so so far away~~
Hello nice to meet u! Why yes I love telegrams do please telegram me anytime ~hugs and kisses and hugs~
[ This is our national factbook ]. I hope you like it :)
[ Forum posting history ]
~Whoop whoop~

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:53 pm

Persians enter a deal with the Dutch, Belgians, and Luxembourgians. The three areas will be combined into the Kingdom of Benelux. The Kingdom will be independent, but they must pay tribute to Persia, they have to contribute soldiers to Persian war efforts, and the Persians have access to its ports. In return, Persia must protect Benelux from invasion.

OOC: If you want to join the game as a state in the Benelux area and Acren accepts you, let me know and I will give them independence peacefully IC so you can have them. Until someone decides to join as a Benelux country, I will control them.

Great Celestial China
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Celestial China » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:40 pm

China begins to siege Vladivostok

China wins border conflict with Japan and captures Korea

China proposes an Anti-Comintern Pact with other nations

China begins building tank regiments

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:03 pm

Great Celestial China wrote:China begins to siege Vladivostok

Daryoush agrees to the pact.

He suggests that the Persia-China alliance gets upgraded to a military alliance. Persia will help stop rebellions in China, and in return, China will help stop rebellions in Persia.

Meanwhile, Shirazi tells Feng Quan about how the Kouroshis control Persia again despite not controlling their other original territories (Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Syria, etc.)

Great Celestial China
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Celestial China » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:05 pm

Persia-Kebabistan wrote:
Great Celestial China wrote:China begins to siege Vladivostok

Daryoush agrees to the pact.

He suggests that the Persia-China alliance gets upgraded to a military alliance. Persia will help stop rebellions in China, and in return, China will help stop rebellions in Persia.

Meanwhile, Shirazi tells Feng Quan about how the Kouroshis control Persia again despite not controlling their other original territories (Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Syria, etc.)

Yuan Shikai agrees to the offer.

Feng Quan was shock. "How? Oh, this changes everything..."

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:11 pm

Great Celestial China wrote:
Persia-Kebabistan wrote:Daryoush agrees to the pact.

Yuan Shikai agrees to the offer.

Feng Quan was shock. "How? Oh, this changes everything..."

Upon receiving the agreement, two Persian ships sail to the Persian ports at Lushunkou and Shanghai. They carry soldiers from Persian Southeast Asia, mainly Vietnamese and Indonesians.

Daryoush, believing that the Shah is dead, holds a funeral and proclaims himself as the Shahanshah. He changes his empire's name to Persia, so he is Shahanshah Daryoush Kourosh of the Empire of Persia.
---
"Indeed," says Shirazi. "I only found out this morning. Daryoush does not control Persia's other former territories, such as Saudi Arabia and the Levant, but he has recaptured his homeland, Persia. He even asked me to be his ambassador to China. What will happen now?"
---
Daryoush changes the official names of Indian cities to their native names. For example, Calcutta becomes Kolkata and Bangalore becomes Bengaluru.
---
In India, Mohandas Gandhi restarts the nonviolent protest against foreign rule of India.

In 1939, Gandhi was protesting British rule. He wanted an independent India, but right after the U.K. collapsed, India was conquered by Persia. Daryoush named a Persian port in America after Gandhi to try and get him to support Persia, but Gandhi wants Persia to relinquish control over India. He also wants Italy to get out of UP and China to withdraw from Chittagong.

The Indian public is divided. Though most support Daryoush, there is a growing movement to liberate all of India from foreign powers.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents