NATION

PASSWORD

A Convocation of Crowns - MT - OOC - MTO Primarily

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kyrenaia
Minister

Founded: Mar 19, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyrenaia » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:19 am

Eternal Lotharia wrote:ok guys, we can finally breathe fresh life into this. It lives because we demand it, so all we need is lux, dancy, and kyr and we're good!

I'd be up for it and interested, although I have already talked with Danceria about the continuations of some storylines (especially Fara and Aceus).
That all being said, I am planning on hosting a festival Mid to End Decembre, the Sinope Harbour Festival, so if anyone of you has tall ships, keep them at the ready - they'll be needed! ; )
RPing in MT and PT.

Danceria
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Danceria » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:12 am

Kyrenaia wrote:
Eternal Lotharia wrote:ok guys, we can finally breathe fresh life into this. It lives because we demand it, so all we need is lux, dancy, and kyr and we're good!

I'd be up for it and interested, although I have already talked with Danceria about the continuations of some storylines (especially Fara and Aceus).
That all being said, I am planning on hosting a festival Mid to End Decembre, the Sinope Harbour Festival, so if anyone of you has tall ships, keep them at the ready - they'll be needed! ; )

I suppose I can necromancy this a bit.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Eternal Lotharia
Senator

Founded: Dec 27, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eternal Lotharia » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:31 pm

Alright, let's get to it!

By the way Dancy, go to our rp group Discord, war is brewing. A IC war, nothing ooc, thank god.

Who'll post first and about what?
Joe Biden/Beto O'Rourke 2020
or
Bernie Sanders/Steve Bullock 2020
or
Sherrod Brown/Amy Klobuchar 2020

Petrasylvania wrote:
Dahon wrote:
... is this kinky?

Not until a rolled up magazine is used.

This nation's Policies partially represent my views, partially are experimental, same thing with how my nation is in RP.

Previous

Return to International Incidents