NATION

PASSWORD

A Convocation of Crowns - MT - OOC - MTO Primarily

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:06 pm

Semparia wrote:god im incredibly bored to the point of picking through the entire OOC thread and finding whoever has been accepted into the RP and then adding them to my dossier and looking through a bunch of graphs will all of us on.

Well shit. I need to get moving then.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:52 pm

Im wondering if Narduo and me are in a perpetual state of waiting for a reply from the other. Time to double check I didn't miss anything.
It has literally been 2 years since I last played this game. Hopefully now I RP better.

Icadias
Envoy

Founded: Aug 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Icadias » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:33 am

Semparia wrote:Im wondering if Narduo and me are in a perpetual state of waiting for a reply from the other. Time to double check I didn't miss anything.

You're not alone lmao.My drama is hanging

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Founded: May 15, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:07 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:Dancy no ideas for how to interact with kyr atm, Alekos is just gona be quiet, so I'll wait until I see an opportunity or it changes to actual diplomatic stuff m8.

Join us at the bar fam

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:05 am

Kyrenaia wrote: -yeet-

Kyr, there was a response at the bar but I accidentally put it in the quote so you might've missed it.

Kyrenaia
Senator

Founded: Mar 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:30 am

Lux Pulchrae wrote:
Kyrenaia wrote: -yeet-

Kyr, there was a response at the bar but I accidentally put it in the quote so you might've missed it.

Oh, I'll look and edit. I indeed missed it - my apologies.

EDIT: And done.
Last edited by Kyrenaia on Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
RPing in MT and PT.

Icadias
Envoy

Founded: Aug 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Icadias » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:45 am

When you have to wait for more than 10 days un-eagerly to continue your drama
The Queendom Of Icadias
"Our heroes, our protectors"
HRM, Catherine
News Cycle:Comment latest.

No NS Stats Are Used

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:21 am

feelsbadman
It has literally been 2 years since I last played this game. Hopefully now I RP better.

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:38 pm

Bump

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:41 pm

Lux Pulchrae wrote:Bump

In roughly ten-ish hours, I will do a speech, and continue the party to the palace proper. There, guests will partake in a round table press interview, asking about the MTO and any business you may have with Danceria, before the meeting where you discuss said business may occur with His Majesty.

Any and all trade deals must be prepared beforehand.
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:28 pm

I don't think Narduo man is coming back, or at least not any time soon.

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:33 pm

Danceria wrote:
Lux Pulchrae wrote:Bump

In roughly ten-ish hours, I will do a speech, and continue the party to the palace proper. There, guests will partake in a round table press interview, asking about the MTO and any business you may have with Danceria, before the meeting where you discuss said business may occur with His Majesty.

Where speech?

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:40 pm

Lux Pulchrae wrote:
Danceria wrote:In roughly ten-ish hours, I will do a speech, and continue the party to the palace proper. There, guests will partake in a round table press interview, asking about the MTO and any business you may have with Danceria, before the meeting where you discuss said business may occur with His Majesty.

Where speech?

Speech machine [B]orked, I may just have to shorthand a post just to get things moving before salvaging my speech.
> be me
> have inconsistently flexible schedule
> spend several url days crafting a long ass speech detailing turn issues of Danceria and the MTO and how they will be solved/affect one another
> sleepily attempt to do a late night copy and paste
> accidentally delet a small essay
> ffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-
Obligatory Quotes below

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:07 pm

Danceria wrote:
Lux Pulchrae wrote:
Where speech?

Speech machine [B]orked, I may just have to shorthand a post just to get things moving before salvaging my speech.
> be me
> have inconsistently flexible schedule
> spend several url days crafting a long ass speech detailing turn issues of Danceria and the MTO and how they will be solved/affect one another
> sleepily attempt to do a late night copy and paste
> accidentally delet a small essay
> ffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

Depending on the platform you might be able to undelete it by CTRL-Z or something.

Nazi Mongol Empire
Secretary

Founded: Jul 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Nazi Mongol Empire » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:16 pm

This rp is ghey

Can i join

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:34 pm

Nazi Mongol Empire wrote:This rp is ghey

Can i join

ur mom a triple ghey lel

Can you make a complete app?
Obligatory Quotes below

Kyrenaia
Senator

Founded: Mar 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:19 am

Eternal Lotharia wrote:ok guys, we can finally breathe fresh life into this. It lives because we demand it, so all we need is lux, dancy, and kyr and we're good!

I'd be up for it and interested, although I have already talked with Danceria about the continuations of some storylines (especially Fara and Aceus).
That all being said, I am planning on hosting a festival Mid to End Decembre, the Sinope Harbour Festival, so if anyone of you has tall ships, keep them at the ready - they'll be needed! ; )
RPing in MT and PT.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:12 am

Kyrenaia wrote:
Eternal Lotharia wrote:ok guys, we can finally breathe fresh life into this. It lives because we demand it, so all we need is lux, dancy, and kyr and we're good!

I'd be up for it and interested, although I have already talked with Danceria about the continuations of some storylines (especially Fara and Aceus).
That all being said, I am planning on hosting a festival Mid to End Decembre, the Sinope Harbour Festival, so if anyone of you has tall ships, keep them at the ready - they'll be needed! ; )

I suppose I can necromancy this a bit.
Obligatory Quotes below

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents