NATION

PASSWORD

A Convocation of Crowns - MT - OOC - MTO Primarily

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Founded: May 15, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:50 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:Hope you didn't take offense lux to my emperor's musings, we just gotta be careful ya know?

Also erm, anyone want a MTO HRE?

I won't lead it. It'd be for fun too.

That's fine, my people can be a bit...stubborn, to say the least. And no, we've been in the HRE before(lore wise), it didn't work then, it wont work now, never trust franks or germans with power.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:54 pm

Loth is the excitable eccentric

Lux is the cranky one who's about to slap your shit

And I'm the sober ride, who is getting too old to deal with this shit/laid back guy
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:56 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Danceria wrote:Loth is the excitable eccentric

Lux is the cranky one who's about to slap your shit

And I'm the sober ride, who is getting too old to deal with this shit/laid back guy

So...Biden, Hillary, Obama.

Hey, I'm no Hillary! I don't...suck...that badly at technology!
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:57 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Lux Pulchrae wrote:
That's fine, my people can be a bit...stubborn, to say the least. And no, we've been in the HRE before(lore wise), it didn't work then, it wont work now, never trust franks or germans with power.

Yeah but...We have....memes?

Lux Pulchrae is very old worlds thinking, at least it is mostly, as usual the young will always rebel and disturb the peace of discipline. DANCE REPLY IN IC

edit: wait why y'all mentioning me

edit edit: then who am I? Obama? Creepy Joe?
Last edited by Lux Pulchrae on Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:00 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:*Dschamilla 2 months later has a noticeable bulge*

Excuse me a what?

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:07 pm

Everyone: 0w0 wot dis?

Alekos:

THE BIRTH OF A NEW EMPIRE

Aceus: Danteus. Get the coathanger. I don't want any...incidents now or later involving the whelp.
Jerry: ...But I'm jerry
Aceus: Fuck! Get me Danteus and get me a drink!
Obligatory Quotes below

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:08 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Lux Pulchrae wrote:
Excuse me a what?

It's a meme boi.

Also Dsch is Kyr's character right?

I checked and he said Dsch when replying to my character.

I know the meme but by bulge I hope you meant baby bump. Who replied to your character? not mine

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:12 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Danceria wrote:Aceus: Danteus. Get the coathanger. I don't want any...incidents now or later involving the whelp.

*Marries*

Who said Marry-inheriting countries don't work anymore? c;

the modern world. Even here marriages don't guarantee land, but their are some privileges

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:13 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Danceria wrote:Aceus: Danteus. Get the coathanger. I don't want any...incidents now or later involving the whelp.

*Marries*

why do you think I'm getting the coathanger?! I won't have my investments be compromised by some clerk of a consigliere-!

Danceria congratulates His Highness, and wishes to convene with the local Khans of Kyrenaia to make sure everything goes smoothly.
Eternal Lotharia wrote:Also Dancy do you have dragon quest lore too?

We have dragons in True Danceria. But no Dragon Quests. I've yet to play that game.
Obligatory Quotes below

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:28 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Danceria wrote:why do you think I'm getting the coathanger?! I won't have my investments be compromised by some clerk of a consigliere-!

Danceria congratulates His Highness, and wishes to convene with the local Khans of Kyrenaia to make sure everything goes smoothly.

We have dragons in True Danceria. But no Dragon Quests. I've yet to play that game.

1:

KYR DON'T DO IT

2:

...Do you fear Death, Dancy?

1. Too late! You activated my monster's special ability: Soft-Power Seizure! As long as Aceus is the only Monarch-type monster on my end of the field, any difference between your monster's attack points and Aceus's defense points is subtracted from your life points. That goes for every Monarch type monster on your side of the field. Sadly, this means you'll have to bid farewell to Marcella, Duchess of Islands and Aurelia...for now...

2. Truth be told, I made sure to rig this game from the start.
Obligatory Quotes below

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:30 pm

God I hope Janice doesn’t become like me whenever there is drama and just sitting in the corner eating popcorn or some other snack getting entertainment
It has literally been 2 years since I last played this game. Hopefully now I RP better.

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:31 pm

I'm somewhat lost. I feel like a boomer among y'all

Icadias
Envoy

Founded: Aug 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Icadias » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:33 pm

Drama wont die
The Queendom Of Icadias
"Our heroes, our protectors"
HRM, Catherine
News Cycle:Comment latest.

No NS Stats Are Used

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:34 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Danceria wrote:1. Too late! You activated my monster's special ability: Soft-Power Seizure! As long as Aceus is the only Monarch-type monster on my end of the field, any difference between your monster's attack points and Aceus's defense points is subtracted from your life points. That goes for every Monarch type monster on your side of the field. Sadly, this means you'll have to bid farewell to Marcella, Duchess of Islands and Aurelia...for now...

2. Truth be told, I made sure to rig this game from the start.

Ok let's make a MTO-based yugioh card game. With our own unique decks. kek.

Anyway, I shall wait for Kyr to reply, and you can talk to my Emperor Ig.

Who needs war when you can settle things like real men! With a children's card game!
Semparia wrote:God I hope Janice doesn’t become like me whenever there is drama and just sitting in the corner eating popcorn or some other snack getting entertainment

Honestly, that might be the best/safest option. As long as you don't go "world star".
Lux Pulchrae wrote:I'm somewhat lost. I feel like a boomer among y'all

All you need to know is: it's half past midnight my time. Yu-Gi-Oh is old...like...if anyone is qualified to be the 20 y/o Boomer, it's me.

*cracks open Monster Inc*
Icadias wrote:Drama wont die

But somebody might a little later~
Obligatory Quotes below

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:41 pm

Danceria wrote:All you need to know is: it's half past midnight my time. Yu-Gi-Oh is old...like...if anyone is qualified to be the 20 y/o Boomer, it's me.

I obviously know yugioh, I used to rock fake egyptian god cards, but you and loth are on a trip

edit: is this post-ASCHA? Cause it'd be a nice throwback if she asked if he's ever heard of Lux Pulchrae and Aceus gets rather unfriendly flashbacks
Last edited by Lux Pulchrae on Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Narduo
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Narduo » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:46 pm

I feel like a semi-North Korea amongst y'all... You know, me not having an offical "internet" of sorts.
"Sell'a Narduo, satin man'qer!" - War cry of Carat Nubin (general of the army) from 1287-1291 A.Q.A.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:05 pm

Lux Pulchrae wrote:
Danceria wrote:All you need to know is: it's half past midnight my time. Yu-Gi-Oh is old...like...if anyone is qualified to be the 20 y/o Boomer, it's me.

I obviously know yugioh, I used to rock fake egyptian god cards, but you and loth are on a trip

edit: is this post-ASCHA? Cause it'd be a nice throwback if she asked if he's ever heard of Lux Pulchrae and Aceus gets rather unfriendly flashbacks

Officially, yes. But his granny believe it or not would know more about...those unfortunate types than Aceus.
Narduo wrote:

I feel like a semi-North Korea amongst y'all... You know, me not having an offical "internet" of sorts.

China is a hop, skip and a jump away from Best Korea.
Obligatory Quotes below

Kyrenaia
Senator

Founded: Mar 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:07 am

Everyone: 0w0 wot dis?

Alekos:

THE BIRTH OF A NEW EMPIRE

In a way...

Eternal Lotharia wrote:*Marries*

Kyrenaian History and Law. As soon as a Kyrenaian Royal marries into other Royalty, they have to decide for one of the crowns and that's the end of the other. One of the reasons why Aurelia is so important at the moment. ; )
That stems from a very, very long civil war, where it went about a lot of things, this being amongst them, and which was fought until no one knew, why they were fighting in the first place. Basically Kyrenaia's version of the Thirty Years War.

As for the 'Official MTO Trading Card Game'... I'd be onboard. Just point me towards a card-maker, where you don't need to make an accound and I'm your man! Though I would prefer Pokémon as an inspiration.
RPing in MT and PT.

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:35 pm

new event, inb4 Danceria joins a faction and gets all our leaders nuked
It has literally been 2 years since I last played this game. Hopefully now I RP better.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:27 pm

Semparia wrote:new event, inb4 Danceria joins a faction and gets all our leaders nuked

*eats potato chip dramatically*
All according to bukkake...
*dons checkered suit*
Truth be told...the game was rigged from the start.
Eternal Lotharia wrote:>Tfw I'm studying dance moves for a RP

Wat.

Also, in a bit, it may be time to start the actual meeting.

Julius could use a dance partner too, or a chat partner.

But he's taken ladies. :p

> TFW I had to look up Greek food and Orthodox prayers for the feast

Abstract sort of wat.

Julius has a passive way of intimidating people. Maybe one or two widows from the Partisan Veterans may give a shot, but ole Julie has to make a move. Just don't make a move on someone's gf/wife. Things would get...heated.
Obligatory Quotes below

Narduo
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Narduo » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:12 pm

YES! KAI! SELL'AVA! ASAV ELOHIM! I AM A STRATEGIST, I CAN FINALLY START MASS PRODUCING SHIELDS!

SELL'A NARDUO, AQERS! WOOOOOOO!
"Sell'a Narduo, satin man'qer!" - War cry of Carat Nubin (general of the army) from 1287-1291 A.Q.A.

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:14 pm

I was going to spam shields but then realized I need to spam nukes

Narduo
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Narduo » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:38 pm

Semparia wrote:I was going to spam shields but then realized I need to spam nukes

M.A.D, amirite?

Narduo
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Narduo » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:21 pm

And... I died whilst roleplaying... R.I.P.

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:23 pm

Big oof, see because I started my countries name with an S, assuming the nation list for factions goes alphabetically, I’ll never be found

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents