NATION

PASSWORD

A Convocation of Crowns - MT - OOC - MTO Primarily

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:11 am

Lux Pulchrae wrote:
Eternal Lotharia wrote:Julius, he be a brawler boi.

nah, julius is old, he'll get his ass handed.

Narduo would roll up with like 70 m16s and kill everyone, even though it’s just a brawl
It has literally been 2 years since I last played this game. Hopefully now I RP better.

Narduo
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Narduo » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:44 am

Danceria wrote:
Dahon wrote:
Just do it. I need time to focus back on this anyway.

All right, y'all heard the (wo)man! Get ready to move your feet!

*Swears in Narduan*
Semparia wrote:
Lux Pulchrae wrote:
nah, julius is old, he'll get his ass handed.

Narduo would roll up with like 70 m16s and kill everyone, even though it’s just a brawl

Nah, we aren't a monarchy, so we wouldn't be allowed to participate.
"Sell'a Narduo, satin man'qer!" - War cry of Carat Nubin (general of the army) from 1287-1291 A.Q.A.

Ruslava
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruslava » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:29 am

Is this still taking applications?

Narduo
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Narduo » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:49 am

Ruslava wrote:Is this still taking applications?

Why, yes, Comrade. All that is required is your application and Danceria's approval.

Sell'a Ruslava.
"Sell'a Narduo, satin man'qer!" - War cry of Carat Nubin (general of the army) from 1287-1291 A.Q.A.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:11 am

Narduo wrote:
Danceria wrote:All right, y'all heard the (wo)man! Get ready to move your feet!

*Swears in Narduan*
Semparia wrote:

Nah, we aren't a monarchy, so we wouldn't be allowed to participate.

Maybe by being the announcer?
Lux Pulchrae wrote:monarch fight club, who'd win?

Ace, naturally, he's no slouch when it come hand to hand. Completely platonic trench wrestling from his Scouting days and training against assassins means he could just about Omae Wa Mou Shinderu anyone in his path that isn't tougher than him.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:05 am

Eternal Lotharia wrote:Julius's fighting style is like that of a Tank. He'd not be easy to beat.

You'd have a tough time fighting him because he's a mixture of Nappa and Cloud's fighting styles, but you know, smart.

Aceus is more of a speedy grappler, using momentum to knock and flop people around like a fish. It'd be speed versus stalwartness.
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Kyrenaia
Senator

Founded: Mar 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:34 pm

Danceria wrote:Y'all in favor of getting the dancing started?

I'd be in favour of a bit of conversation being done before, no matter how much I itch for FaraXAceus, but ultimately, we can have both at the same time... decisions...
Let the dancing start and let us move the evening along a bit. And FaraXAceus. ; )

That depends on who would enter the ring for Kyrenaia.
If it were Razia-Sultana, then she would loose. She knows how to defend herself against an assaulter, but that's about it. Her strengths are not in fighting with her fists or weapons.
RPing in MT and PT.

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Founded: May 15, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:19 pm

>weekend
>no one's one

greatest sad

Dahon
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:37 pm

Well, Kiako's got a bloodthirsty streak (long story), and she's actually killed people before in self-defense. She's very well-trained in various martial arts, and she's got... a fondness for guns, a rarity in gun-hating Dahon. On paper, she's a very formidable fighter.

On the other hand, though? The very reason why she has to bring weed with her is also the reason why she's no longer as formidable as she once was.

In other words, let's say she'll surprise people.
Authoritarianism kills all. Never forget that.

-5.5/-7.44

al-Ibramiyah (inactive; under research)
Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)
Dahon the Alternative (inactive; under research)
Our Heavenly Dwarf (Forum 7)

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:52 pm

Dahon wrote:

Well, Kiako's got a bloodthirsty streak (long story), and she's actually killed people before in self-defense. She's very well-trained in various martial arts, and she's got... a fondness for guns, a rarity in gun-hating Dahon. On paper, she's a very formidable fighter.

On the other hand, though? The very reason why she has to bring weed with her is also the reason why she's no longer as formidable as she once was.

In other words, let's say she'll surprise people.

Hand to hand you’ll get grappled and yeeted to the ground. Greco-Roman is one of the primary forms in Lux Pulchrae.

Dahon
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:05 pm

... in any case, I've posted. And if you guys are moving discussion to Discord, sorry, my phone hates Discord, so I can't join you guys.
Last edited by Dahon on Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-5.5/-7.44

Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:24 pm

I posted! Y'all best get your dancing shoes on!
Obligatory Quotes below

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:47 pm

Weekend and the rps I’m in haven’t gained much traction. No biggie, right dance? How are my characters iyo?

Dahon
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:50 pm

Lux Pulchrae wrote:Weekend and the rps I’m in haven’t gained much traction. No biggie, right dance? How are my characters iyo?

Just cast your characters into the uncaring void and see if anyone cares to pick them up. Maybe Dancy can; guy has his nobles in the wings, supposedly.

-5.5/-7.44

Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:55 pm

Dahon wrote:
Lux Pulchrae wrote:Weekend and the rps I’m in haven’t gained much traction. No biggie, right dance? How are my characters iyo?

Just cast your characters into the uncaring void and see if anyone cares to pick them up. Maybe Dancy can; guy has his nobles in the wings, supposedly.

Well they’re both with EL but I kinda meant how would you rate them. Or you opinion, am I doing alright?

Icadias
Envoy

Founded: Aug 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Icadias » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:04 am

[spoiler=RSVP]Répondez s'il vous plaît
Name of attendee(s):HRM Catherine I
Nation of origin of attendee(s):Icadias
Position of attendee(s) (titles, whatnot, this isn’t just for the Monarchs):Her Royal Majesty
Year of birth of attendee(s):1993
Is anyone of the attendee(s) interested in marrying into the Noble Houses of Danceria?:Maybe
Any medical issues we need to be aware of (for example allergies)?:No
Do they require any lodgings?:Yes
Any other thing of note or concerns, which you wish to raise?:No

OOC-section
RP-sample (If none available, please write a paragraph of interaction regarding your character(s) involving a topic of your choosing (so long as it does not conflict with site rules):HRM Catherine I is a person who is mostly interested in human rights and international diplomacy
RP Sample as my alt nation,pretty much the same
Have you read and understood the rules?:Yes
Even Rule Seven?:Yes
#CrownedHeads - Please do not remove this tracker
Last edited by Icadias on Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Queendom Of Icadias
"Our heroes, our protectors"
HRM, Catherine
News Cycle:Comment latest.

No NS Stats Are Used

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:25 am

Lux Pulchrae wrote:
Dahon wrote:

Well they’re both with EL but I kinda meant how would you rate them. Or you opinion, am I doing alright?

> Italians are unironic fascists
> Dancerians are closet ones
Welp, here's hoping that they don't go and see the same play Ace and Fara are. They may be enraged/amused/confused/slightly aroused at the amount of anti-Monotheism/Christianity (especially considering that a quip is that the difference between a Venetian and a Stereotypical Jew is that the Jew eats pork on Friday and eats fish every day else (pork being a symbol of excess wealth and general decadence), the Venetian is vice versa).

Bear in mind, Ye Mods who read, this was written circa 1300-ish. Everyone was antisemitic. Even the semites.
Obligatory Quotes below

Icadias
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Icadias » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:29 am

So did my app qualified?Just curious
The Queendom Of Icadias
HRM, Catherine

No NS Stats Are Used

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:33 am

Danceria wrote:
Lux Pulchrae wrote:

> Italians are unironic fascists
Welp, here's hoping that they don't go and see the same play Ace and Fara are. They may be enraged/amused/confused/slightly aroused at the amount of anti-Monotheism/Christianity (especially considering that a quip is that the difference between a Venetian and a Stereotypical Jew is that the Jew eats pork on Friday and eats fish every day else (pork being a symbol of excess wealth and general decadence), the Venetian is vice versa).

Bear in mind, Ye Mods who read, this was written circa 1300-ish. Everyone was antisemitic. Even the semites.

Eh, technically Cleone is the only Italian. And half at that. His other half is Hispanic, which is where Lourdes comes from. His mother’s niece

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:38 am

Lux Pulchrae wrote:
Danceria wrote:> Italians are unironic fascists

Eh, technically Cleone is the only Italian. And half at that. His other half is Hispanic, which is where Lourdes comes from. His mother’s niece

Still, most of the anti-Christian sentiment is anti-Byzantine.
Obligatory Quotes below

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:40 am

Icadias wrote:So did my app qualified?Just curious

Nyet, you require additional RP samples. A sentence doesn't cut it.
Obligatory Quotes below

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:41 am

Danceria wrote:
Lux Pulchrae wrote:

Low I’m tipsy/drunk. None of this is tangible, hopefully. I’m not normally like this. I got mass in the morniing

Icadias
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Icadias » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:45 am

Hope the new one works
The Queendom Of Icadias
HRM, Catherine

No NS Stats Are Used

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:48 am

Lux Pulchrae wrote:
Danceria wrote:

Low I’m tipsy/drunk. None of this is tangible, hopefully. I’m not normally like this. I got mass in the morniing

Uf, didn't think the padre was that bad of a speaker :P
Icadias wrote:Hope the new one works

That's more like it.
Obligatory Quotes below

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:49 am

Danceria wrote:
Lux Pulchrae wrote:

Uf, didn't think the padre was that bad of a speaker :P
Icadias wrote:Hope the new one works

That's more like it.

Who’s a padre? Not me. I attend mass at like 7am. And it’s 3:50. I gotta sleep but I can’t

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents