NATION

PASSWORD

A Convocation of Crowns - MT - OOC - MTO Primarily

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:11 pm

Dahon wrote:Also, Dancy, I just have the phone, and till recently, my stacks of notes on this nation and my puppets. This is me running almost entirely on memory these days -- three years' worth of info, soaked beyond repair...

Uf I wish I didn't know that feel. But I have a feeling the two will get along well, since Kaiko seems rather ambitious on catapulting the monarchy to a great power...
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:18 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:>Brings Alekos to make him a big part of my RP stuff
>Forgets him almost immediately

TBF, he's mainly the wingman, and also the big E is taking priority. Alekos may have his time to shine discussing the logistics of the Academy, but other than that...
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:31 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Danceria wrote:TBF, he's mainly the wingman, and also the big E is taking priority. Alekos may have his time to shine discussing the logistics of the Academy, but other than that...

Fair. Let's just hope he doesn't become our Tien! :p

I hope he does become Tien.
Triangle-into-circle-into-square is too OP plz nerf
Obligatory Quotes below

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:35 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:

All these Squares make a circle...All these squares make a circle...

Anyway let's get back to the Return of the King.

The Pop-Culture-Referencing...
Obligatory Quotes below

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:42 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Danceria wrote:The Pop-Culture-Referencing...

YOU CAN'T STOP MEH!

...Oh God I've become modern Disney.

At least I'm a bit more subtle.

EDIT: Gib Discord Link Plox
Last edited by Danceria on Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Obligatory Quotes below

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Founded: May 15, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:10 pm

hold up i'm trying to read both threads

Dahon
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:36 pm

Hold it -- I seem to have something resembling coherence in my bloody hands. In a bit.
Authoritarianism kills all. Never forget that.

-5.5/-7.44

al-Ibramiyah (inactive; under research)
Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)
Dahon the Alternative (inactive; under research)
Our Heavenly Dwarf (Forum 7)

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:36 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Danceria wrote:The Pop-Culture-Referencing...

YOU CAN'T STOP MEH!

...Oh God I've become modern Disney.

is Julius calling us towards him?

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:39 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Lux Pulchrae wrote:
is Julius calling us towards him?

Ye.

Wanted to get rp moving.

with what authority?

fine

Dahon
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:47 pm

I'm not ready yet. Just lemme hammer down this sticky wicket of a bloody post --

-5.5/-7.44

Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)

Dahon
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:02 pm

Done with that post, and if I did it by hijacking Saar's character for that one time, I'm sorry, but I had to; Saar's not here, and that last post can't be worked with any other way.

-5.5/-7.44

Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:04 pm

Dahon wrote:I'm not ready yet. Just lemme hammer down this sticky wicket of a bloody post --

...what is a sticky wicket? I'm intrigued. Also, damn: Kiako gettin' all the grills.
Obligatory Quotes below

Dahon
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:36 pm

It's a cricket term. Here: https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/sticky_wicket

And now, Kiako can maybe finally say hi properly, Lux' and Saar's acquiescence permitting.

-5.5/-7.44

Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:40 pm

Dahon wrote:It's a cricket term. Here: https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/sticky_wicket

And now, Kiako can maybe finally say hi properly, Lux' and Saar's acquiescence permitting.

Ah, so something unpredictable? I reside in the United 'Murican State of McDeepFriedFreedomland, so we have handegg and baseball.
Obligatory Quotes below

Dahon
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:48 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Dahon wrote:Done with that post, and if I did it by hijacking Saar's character for that one time, I'm sorry, but I had to; Saar's not here, and that last post can't be worked with any other way.

Is the post the last post or...?

My last post.

-5.5/-7.44

Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)

Dahon
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:01 pm

I'm tapped myself. Time for lunch anyway -- eat, absorb knowledge from the linoleum, stroll around, be back in six hours or so.

-5.5/-7.44

Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:09 pm

HEY, did I get accepted or nah?
It has literally been 2 years since I last played this game. Hopefully now I RP better.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:18 pm

Semparia wrote:HEY, did I get accepted or nah?

You did, I forgot to do that, my bad.
Obligatory Quotes below

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:29 pm

Np, stuff happens, thanks for the acceptance
It has literally been 2 years since I last played this game. Hopefully now I RP better.

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:42 pm

what's the MTO?

Saarkrisken
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Saarkrisken » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:11 am

Dahon wrote:Done with that post, and if I did it by hijacking Saar's character for that one time, I'm sorry, but I had to; Saar's not here, and that last post can't be worked with any other way.

I don't think you hijacked my character. Sorry, I wasn't there. It seems that everyone is on at a different time than I am, which is making things a bit difficult. As when one of my characters talks with someone, by the time I log into answer, that character is no longer available. If anyone has advice on how to handle this situation, that would be appreciated.

Saarkrisken
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Saarkrisken » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:12 am

Lux Pulchrae wrote:what's the MTO?

Monarchist Treaty Organization, an alliance for monarchs.

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:55 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:Also seems my Italian translator failed.

I’ve thought about just italicizing(hah) in English so everyone could read. But it’d be more in character if they spoke in Italian.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:25 pm

Lux Pulchrae wrote:
Eternal Lotharia wrote:Also seems my Italian translator failed.

I’ve thought about just italicizing(hah) in English so everyone could read. But it’d be more in character if they spoke in Italian.

I usually "<Do this>" to indicate different languages. And Emily's Telcontar-Elurion has a rather...colourful history. Think Laura Croft as the pinnacle of the femme fatale noir spy.
Obligatory Quotes below

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:33 pm

Tfw Janice has no real idea what she’s doing

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents