NATION

PASSWORD

A Convocation of Crowns - MT - OOC - MTO Primarily

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:36 am

Saarkrisken wrote:I was bust on the weekend and didn't post. Now I am trying to catch up, this might lead to some confusion with the order of events. Also, I am confused as to where everyone is seated. What is the seating order?

Aceus

LEFT SIDE:
Kyrenaia
Aceus's Granny
Lux
Saark
Kness

RIGHT SIDE:
Lotharia
Edgar and Sabin
Dahon
Others
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:39 pm

hey vsauce micheal here with an application

[spoiler=RSVP]Répondez s'il vous plaît
Name of attendee(s): Queen Janice Spencer
Nation of origin of attendee(s): Semparia
Position of attendee(s) (titles, whatnot, this isn’t just for the Monarchs): Queen of Semparia
Year of birth of attendee(s): 1995
Is anyone of the attendee(s) interested in marrying into the Noble Houses of Danceria?: If the opportunity presents itself, perhaps.
Any medical issues we need to be aware of (for example allergies)?: None particularly
Do they require any lodgings?: It would be greatly appreciated if it was offered, but otherwise she will be able to take care of herself.
Any other thing of note or concerns, which you wish to raise?: Take note of a few bodyguards armed with SMGs, but otherwise, none.

OOC-section
RP-sample (If none available, please write a paragraph of interaction regarding your character(s) involving a topic of your choosing (so long as it does not conflict with site rules): She groans, peering out the window of the plane. Due to recent international incidents she has been traveling on many different planes at many different times, and at a point a plane isn’t all that nice to ride in. She looks over the landscape of her home as she flys back to the capital’s airport, then stands and walks around a bit before sitting back down and preparing to deacend. She was only hearing back to Semapria for a short time to manage the country and head out again, so she had to make the most of it.
Have you read and understood the rules?: ye
Even Rule Seven?: I can understand whats not there boyo, just like i understand my soul
#CrownedHeads - Please do not remove this tracker
Last edited by Semparia on Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It has literally been 2 years since I last played this game. Hopefully now I RP better.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:22 pm

@Semparia, could you...be a bit more descriptive in your RP example?
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:18 pm

Danceria wrote:@Semparia, could you...be a bit more descriptive in your RP example?

Sure, It was just a thing I wrote up real quick. Want me to type it in a separate thing or just edit it?
It has literally been 2 years since I last played this game. Hopefully now I RP better.

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:25 pm

Also I see the issue with what I wrote, didn’t read it properly

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:33 pm

Semparia wrote:
Danceria wrote:@Semparia, could you...be a bit more descriptive in your RP example?

Sure, It was just a thing I wrote up real quick. Want me to type it in a separate thing or just edit it?

Either link a post using [url=the url of what topic you posted in]Boop[/url], or a quick paragraph of anything your leader is doing/about, so I can get a feel for your writing style. If you're going the url route, make sure the equal sign (=) doesn't have a space like I used in the example.
Obligatory Quotes below

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:39 pm

Danceria wrote:
Semparia wrote:Sure, It was just a thing I wrote up real quick. Want me to type it in a separate thing or just edit it?

Either link a post using [url=the url of what topic you posted in]Boop[/url], or a quick paragraph of anything your leader is doing/about, so I can get a feel for your writing style. If you're going the url route, make sure the equal sign (=) doesn't have a space like I used in the example.

Original post has been edited, is that good?

Greater Carloso
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 24, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Greater Carloso » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:23 pm

Répondez s'il vous plaît
Name of attendee(s): Prince Theodoric of House Alaric-Encarnación and his younger brother Prince Michael
Nation of origin of attendee(s): Carloso
Position of attendee(s) (titles, whatnot, this isn’t just for the Monarchs): Pretender to the Carlosian Throne (great-grandson of the last Emperor of Carloso), Duke of Ebon
Year of birth of attendee(s): 1990, 1993
Is anyone of the attendee(s) interested in marrying into the Noble Houses of Danceria?: Maybe
Any medical issues we need to be aware of (for example allergies)?: No
Do they require any lodgings?: If available, yes
Any other thing of note or concerns, which you wish to raise?: N/A

OOC-section
RP-sample (If none available, please write a paragraph of interaction regarding your character(s) involving a topic of your choosing (so long as it does not conflict with site rules): viewtopic.php?p=34299698#p34299698
Have you read and understood the rules?: Yes
Even Rule Seven?: No
#CrownedHeads - Please do not remove this tracker
Last edited by Greater Carloso on Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF CARLOSO
"Nation, sovereignty, unity"
SACTO SUPREME | 3rd place in Baptism of Fire 68 | RTC NEWS
MT (2024)

Dahon
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:18 pm

Sssssh... my character's too busy trying to flirt with Lux'. Also, Saar, I'll see what I can do with your wifey.
Authoritarianism kills all. Never forget that.

-5.5/-7.44

al-Ibramiyah (inactive; under research)
Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)
Dahon the Alternative (inactive; under research)
Our Heavenly Dwarf (Forum 7)

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Founded: May 15, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:25 pm

Dahon wrote:Sssssh... my character's too busy trying to flirt with Lux'. Also, Saar, I'll see what I can do with your wifey.

Is that a good idea?

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:25 pm

Lux Pulchrae wrote:
Dahon wrote:Sssssh... my character's too busy trying to flirt with Lux'. Also, Saar, I'll see what I can do with your wifey.

Is that a good idea?

No pregnancy would result. IDK how things roll in the Latin Lands.
Obligatory Quotes below

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:30 pm

Danceria wrote:
Lux Pulchrae wrote:
Is that a good idea?

No pregnancy would result. IDK how things roll in the Latin Lands.

Gays are a myth in Lux Pulchrae

Dahon
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:30 pm

Lux Pulchrae wrote:

Is that a good idea?

Depends. At worst, well, your Baroness will have a... ahem... gay old time with Kiako. At best, there goes an RP.

-5.5/-7.44

Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)

Dahon
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:34 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:Legit though how do I balance my Democracy with Feudal lords?

19th-century Britain? Not a perfect model for your purposes, but the place at the time was highly stratified. Also, Dickens was (if you can stand the prose, and I'm well aware this ain't a melodramatic age) a real good chronicler.

-5.5/-7.44

Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:37 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Lux Pulchrae wrote:
Gays are a myth in Lux Pulchrae

Breaking News:
Lux Pulchrae revealed to be completely homosexual!

Danceria in a shellnut.

BTW Polygyny is gradually becoming legal again.
Obligatory Quotes below

Dahon
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:40 pm

... I really should be working on that post -- the difficult part would be reeling Saar back in, especially as his last post didn't address the brute fact of my moving on (circumstances, schmircumstances) at all.

-5.5/-7.44

Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:43 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Dahon wrote:... I really should be working on that post -- the difficult part would be reeling Saar back in, especially as his last post didn't address the brute fact of my moving on (circumstances, schmircumstances) at all.

Speaking of posts

Dancy?

Stop wiggling your butt in your Tu-Tu and post!

You leave my buttocks out of this!
Obligatory Quotes below

Dahon
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:49 pm

... OK. So while you guys have a gay old time, I'll... write down a solution to my Saar-inspired dilemma the old-fashioned way, with pen and paper. My head can't come up with something neat on the fly.

-5.5/-7.44

Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:50 pm

Danceria wrote:
Eternal Lotharia wrote:Breaking News:
Lux Pulchrae revealed to be completely homosexual!

Danceria in a shellnut.

Oh boy, the Lux Pulchrean delegates are gonna pop a blood vessel

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:51 pm

I don’t know what’s going on anymore

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:56 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Lux Pulchrae wrote:

*Lotharia sips Coffee/Tea being chill with foreign countries's social policies*

Yeah Lux Pulchrae is a hyper-Catholic, neo-feudalist fascist state. Think the strictness of Muslims but with Catholicism in its place. That’s why Lourdes wears a mantilla/veil, it’s required in all government/religious buildings. Even foreign ones

Dahon
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:00 pm

Lux Pulchrae wrote:
Danceria wrote:Danceria in a shellnut.

... well, Dahon's been historically famous and notorious for being a haven for LGBTs since Vedic times, as well as its penchant for the whole spectrum of consensual matrimonial activity till the syphilis outbreak of the mid-18th century. And given two of the three kami are the last of their respective dynasties (the Kanamekami has a sister, but she's a monk so...), it's gonna be harem time again!

-5.5/-7.44

Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:06 pm

Dahon wrote:... OK. So while you guys have a gay old time, I'll... write down a solution to my Saar-inspired dilemma the old-fashioned way, with pen and paper. My head can't come up with something neat on the fly.

...You don't have a microsoft word/google doc to type up, edit and post?
Lux Pulchrae wrote:
Eternal Lotharia wrote:*Lotharia sips Coffee/Tea being chill with foreign countries's social policies*

Yeah Lux Pulchrae is a hyper-Catholic, neo-feudalist fascist state. Think the strictness of Muslims but with Catholicism in its place. That’s why Lourdes wears a mantilla/veil, it’s required in all government/religious buildings. Even foreign ones

...Remind me to keep them as far away from the unedited versions of Sparxio and Lirema as possible. The World Assembly would napalm Danceria into next week with all the -phobias present. Even the disdain for the Orthodox would be too much for Cleone to handle, and he's a bloody Papist!

And besides, it's not mandatory like Mormonism. Many are still monogamous, it's just...well, if you can support more than one waifu, go ahead.
Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Lux Pulchrae wrote:I don’t know what’s going on anymore

Waiting for Dancy.

Nyeh! I reveal my plans for a next RP, happy?!
Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Lux Pulchrae wrote:

Lotharia is a Centrist-Social Democrat-Left Libertarian Anti-Abortion Christian Democrat Somewhat very religious pro-free trade, pro-Multiculturalism but not very Feudalist Transpartisan Monarchist Democracy.

Dancerian is a Federated Nationalist Syndicalist/Libertarian (it's complicated) Anti-Monotheist religious pro-life, Semi-Presidential Republic masquerading as a Constitutional Monarchy. The Monarch is the head of State and handles affairs on an international scale, whilst the congress and Chancellor handle internal matters. The legislature is tricameral, which is...as sluggishly beuacratic as it sounds, which is why local assemblies are bypassing it in order to get shit done. Aceus doesn't like this, and wants to go to an elective bicameral a la U.S., but this pisses off the Nobles as they view themselves being deprived of inter-provincial affairs.

It's a messy amendment that is long overdue.
Dahon wrote:
Lux Pulchrae wrote:

... well, Dahon's been historically famous and notorious for being a haven for LGBTs since Vedic times, as well as its penchant for the whole spectrum of consensual matrimonial activity till the syphilis outbreak of the mid-18th century. And given two of the three kami are the last of their respective dynasties (the Kanamekami has a sister, but she's a monk so...), it's gonna be harem time again!

*Withholds curiosity to making sure I succed in scoring one chick before I jump to the next.*

Fara I see benefiting Aceus's more "human/normal" side, while Kiako is someone he talks to about the complexities of philosophy and statecraft.

Danceria also has a sizable Indian population, even in True Cannon Fantasy mode. So much so that Dharmic views are debated, embraced and endorsed far more than the old Monotheistic views of Christianity. Aceus even flirted with Shaivism once or twice.
Obligatory Quotes below

Dahon
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:06 pm

... you should look at my factbooks. Of course they're not complete (and much of what I've written on paper was turned into a useless soggy mess by the monsoon rains) but, yes, I'm in south Asia. Insular.

-5.5/-7.44

Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)

Dahon
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:11 pm

Also, Dancy, I just have the phone, and till recently, my stacks of notes on this nation and my puppets. This is me running almost entirely on memory these days -- three years' worth of info, soaked beyond repair...

-5.5/-7.44

Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents